Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,494 members, 7,865,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

This Is The Year 1023. 1000 Years Was Added To Our History. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Year 1023. 1000 Years Was Added To Our History. (5724 Views)

God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top / Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) / How Barrenness Of 32 Good Years Was Crushed - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Year 1023. 1000 Years Was Added To Our History. by Ourtruth247: 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2023
South Korea

One thing I notice when I see these buildings in other parts of the world, they are always turned into Post Offices.

Imagine building this magnificent structure only as a post office? Does that even make sense. This looks like a castle for a king.

Also notice how this building seems partially buried? For a building with its width, the height doesn't seem to match up. The height of the first floor is almost half the size of the second floor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Year 1023. 1000 Years Was Added To Our History. by Ourtruth247: 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
Saigon, Vietnam

If you zoom the image and look at the sculpture on the left, you see a greeko-roman statue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Year 1023. 1000 Years Was Added To Our History. by Ourtruth247: 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
Bombay, India

Another architectural homage to Artemis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Year 1023. 1000 Years Was Added To Our History. by Ourtruth247: 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2023
Dehli, India

This is a head office of a mail company?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Year 1023. 1000 Years Was Added To Our History. by Ourtruth247: 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2023
I could go on and on, but I am sure you get the gist. You find vestiges of this advanced civilization in all parts of the world. From Asia to Europe to South and North America to Africa.

There was a reset of humanity few hundred years ago. The population of humans across the word was massively reduced, cities around the world were destroyed, some buried completely and other buried half way. New sets of people, most young people who could be easily brainwashed were introduced into different parts of the world and these people are our ancestors and they repopulated these cities.

Unluckily for black people, the cities we previously inhabited were destroyed, buried and deleted from history. The new sets of young black people were introduced into bushes, rain forests and bare savannahs, armed with no technology and forced to restart civilization from scratch.

1000 years was added to the timeline and fabricated stories were created to make up for the fabricated 1000 years, and also to push back the timeline of recently destroyed civilizations.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Year 1023. 1000 Years Was Added To Our History. by Vicboy1(m): 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2023
Ourtruth247 when did the advanced city came to an end, was it hundreds of years back
Re: This Is The Year 1023. 1000 Years Was Added To Our History. by alpharoyalty: 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2023
Ourtruth247:
I could go on and on, but I am sure you get the gist. You find vestiges of this advanced civilization in all parts of the world. From Asia to Europe to South and North America to Africa.

There was a reset of humanity few hundred years ago. The population of humans across the word was massively reduced, cities around the world were destroyed, some buried completely and other buried half way. New sets of people, most young people who could be easily brainwashed were introduced into different parts of the world and these people are our ancestors and they repopulated these cities.

Unluckily for black people, the cities we previously inhabited were destroyed, buried and deleted from history. The new sets of young black people were introduced into bushes, rain forests and bare savannahs, armed with no technology and forced to restart civilization from scratch.

1000 years was added to the timeline and fabricated stories were created to make up for the fabricated 1000 years, and also to push back the timeline of recently destroyed civilizations.

I love your work and I believe everything you shared.
My question is what happened to the people that left most of these structures behind.
Can what happened to them happen again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Year 1023. 1000 Years Was Added To Our History. by Ourtruth247: 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
Vicboy1:
Ourtruth247 when did the advanced city came to an end, was it hundreds of years back

Based on my research, I think somewhere between the 15th century and the 17th century.

But if you agree with my argument about the fabricated extra 1000 years, then its somewhere between the 5th century and 7th century.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Year 1023. 1000 Years Was Added To Our History. by Vicboy1(m): 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2023
Ourtruth247:

Based on my research, I think somewhere between the 15th century and the 17th century.

But if you agree with my argument about the fabricated extra 1000 years, then its somewhere between the 5th century and 7th century.
That means jesus lifetime on earth was just hundreds of years ago?.
Re: This Is The Year 1023. 1000 Years Was Added To Our History. by Ourtruth247: 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2023
alpharoyalty:

I love your work and I believe everything you shared.
My question is what happened to the people that left most of these structures behind.
Can what happened to them happen again

I think the people that left these structures behind were all killed.

However I think whoever orchestrated this world wide genocide preserved the DNA of all races, modified it and used it to make clones of the murdered civilians. Most of the clones were kids, and these clones are our ancestors. I will get into this subject soon.

I have heard countless stories by adult Europeans about stories their great grand parents told them. They claim that when they were little they didn't have parents, they were made to live with 14+ other children and the streets were all muddy and the buildings very old.

I mean you could go and ask your parents or grand parents to describe their lineage and it always ends with a single man that had many children and the village was named after him, and that's it

Is it possible that this reset will happen again? Surely. Very possible. I think people are more ignorant and easier to control than ever.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Year 1023. 1000 Years Was Added To Our History. by Ourtruth247: 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2023
Vicboy1:

That means jesus lifetime on earth was just hundreds of years ago?.

Around 1023 years ago

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Year 1023. 1000 Years Was Added To Our History. by Ourtruth247: 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
Drastic changes in fashion

I will like to shine a light on an interesting observation. If you examine the fashion style of Europeans and Americans in the 1600s and 1700s
you notice an intriguing similarity. You also notice how beautifully and uniquely the men are dressed. The tight trousers and fancy jackets and of course the wigs.

We see this in photos of the founding fathers of America.

But when we enter the 1800s, the fashion style changes drastically. Usually you will expect incremental changes that explain a progression but what we see is an overnight transformation in fashion.

In fact the fashion style of the 1800s is almost like a uniform. Every man is wearing a boring black suit and a hat. Literally every man. You can go on youtube and watch footages of American cities in the late 1890s. Everyone is wearing a uniform.

I will explain further with photos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Year 1023. 1000 Years Was Added To Our History. by Sirmwill: 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
Ourtruth247:
Drastic changes in fashion

I will like to shine a light on an interesting observation. If you examine the fashion style of Europeans and Americans in the 1600s and 1700s
you notice an intriguing similarity. You also notice how beautifully and uniquely the men are dressed. The tight trousers and fancy jackets and of course the wigs.

We see this in photos of the founding fathers of America.

But when we enter the 1800s, the fashion style changes drastically. Usually you will expect incremental changes that explain a progression but what we seen it overnight transformation in fashion.

In fact the fashion style of the 1800s is almost like a uniform. Every man is wearing a boring black suit and a hat. Literally every man.

I will explain further with photos.

You deactivated your former account

Why
Re: This Is The Year 1023. 1000 Years Was Added To Our History. by Sirmwill: 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
Ourtruth247:

Who are those that did all of these resetting 🌝
Re: This Is The Year 1023. 1000 Years Was Added To Our History. by Ourtruth247: 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
Sirmwill:

You deactivated your former account

Why

Personal reasons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Year 1023. 1000 Years Was Added To Our History. by Ourtruth247: 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2023
Sirmwill:

Who are those that did all of these resetting 🌝

I don't know their identity. But I am certain they are still in control even today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Year 1023. 1000 Years Was Added To Our History. by Ourtruth247: 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2023
Men's fashion in the 1600s and 1700s

Below are photos of the fashion style of men in the 1600s and 1700s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Year 1023. 1000 Years Was Added To Our History. by Sirmwill: 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2023
Ourtruth247:

Personal reasons.

Do you have the links to some of your posts on your former account

I was keenly going through all of them until I couldn't find them again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Year 1023. 1000 Years Was Added To Our History. by Sirmwill: 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2023
Ourtruth247:

I don't know their identity. But I am certain they are still in control even today.

Wow

That's scary
Re: This Is The Year 1023. 1000 Years Was Added To Our History. by Ourtruth247: 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2023
Then this is the fashion style of men in the 1800s. And even today it's still the main fashion style for men of the upper class. So bland and devoid of color.

It almost seems like the men in the 1600s and 1700s were just a completely different set of people entirely. There was something so otherworldly and elegant about the way they dressed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Year 1023. 1000 Years Was Added To Our History. by Ourtruth247: 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2023
Re: This Is The Year 1023. 1000 Years Was Added To Our History. by GodHimself: 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
I’ve come to the same conclusion.

My speculation is that there are a set of people who have somehow discovered a way to elongate their lifespans at the expense of the masses of people.

Ourtruth247:

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Year 1023. 1000 Years Was Added To Our History. by Ourtruth247: 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2023
Incubator babies

The images below isn't from a movie. These are real photos of babies in incubators being displayed for people at world fairs.

This world fairs took place in different cities in the 1800s

The question is why were babies being grown in incubators? And why were they displayed like products for sale?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Year 1023. 1000 Years Was Added To Our History. by Ourtruth247: 11:05pm On Nov 03, 2023
Orphan trains

During this same period we have the case of Orphan trains. Hundreds of thousands of orphans were transported from Europe to America and sold to households.

So the question again is: Who were this children and where were their parents?

The official narrative is that these were children born from wedlock and their mothers abandoned them due to the fear of being stigmatized.

So another question arises. Were 19th century women so loose that they were having sex all the time and giving birth to bastards at such a scale that thousands of children would be shipped to America weekly?

Certainly something fishy is going on here. First we have babies grown in incubators. I mean who knew they had this sort of technology in the 1800s? And then orphans being transported in trains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Year 1023. 1000 Years Was Added To Our History. by Ourtruth247: 11:12pm On Nov 03, 2023
Child laborers

Then we see the case of child laborers also during this time period.

We see little kids working in factories, both male and female, almost as if there were little to no adult population.

Again, this is a population of people that supposedly built the massive structures Ive been posting through out. Why aren't they occupying the factories and why are they leaving the work to kids?

A lot of this doesn't add up.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Year 1023. 1000 Years Was Added To Our History. by Prettygirl200(f): 11:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

If only the OP kept his views to himself then no one would have countered or bothered him.
He shared it in a public forum hence difference in opinion 😁

I've known him for months now... He goes into Hibernation then craws back with a banger and loads of conspiracies and kindergarten propaganda worthy only of Nairaland coconut heads like you will find fascinating 😁
Calm down Mr man, what's really your problem, try to see sense from what that amn is saying. I have always known religion was a scam I have always known these white folks are liars, I have always known history is not been told with honesty so in one way or the other the op is really right, aside seeing this o have been doing research about the true African history not even the world because I know there's a lot we Africans don't know about ourselves. We don't know our identity we only know what we were told by the white folks. I have refused to live my life base on what I was told. I just want to know my identity as an African woman. And for the record "Africa" isn't our original name. If u try to search for the mean you will know the white gave the continent that name out of hate. So please calm down and try to see sense from what the op is saying

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Year 1023. 1000 Years Was Added To Our History. by Prettygirl200(f): 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

You guys never fail to disappoint. Insults instead of arguing your point.
His bringing it to a public forum is for discussions and education, he did not compel you to believe what he is saying. Just respect his views just as you want your views and opinions respected. Argue constructively and stop feeling one false sense of superiority. For all we know you might be the blind man here because you are just capping without outlining any alternative argument.
If you have nothing to say than insults, just read and pass, no one will flog you for not commenting 🙄
I believe what the op is saying, honestly.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Year 1023. 1000 Years Was Added To Our History. by Prettygirl200(f): 11:20pm On Nov 03, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

While I do understand that people are capable of doing anything to put themselves above others, just like we were made to believe being "black" meant you were inferior and at the same time, they keep telling us the origin of man is in Africa. But with the type of leaders we have in Africa, we might never find out the truth about our past.

It's indeed very painful, a large part of Africa soil has not gone through archaeology. There's a lot we don't know. What were "Sub Saharan" Africans doing during the time of the Romans?! Jumping from tree to tree?

Sadly, the world is learning from its past and moving forward while the monkeys and baboons in this part of the world are stuck in a gutter they made for themselves. We don't know shit about our past, the same fate awaits our descendants.
Exactly my point, this is why I said I really need to know more about true African history, these people refuses our forefathers from writing down true history they destroyed every evidence we could get to know ourselves, because they know we are worth more than Gold hence dey did Everything to feed us lies and make us feel inferior to the world. I don't joke with anything that will make me know the truth about African identity. Again for the record the name "Africa" wasn't our original name. That name was forced on us. Check the meaning of Africa in Greek or Latin you will know it was given to us out of hate and jeolusy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Year 1023. 1000 Years Was Added To Our History. by Prettygirl200(f): 11:22pm On Nov 03, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

Tell Seun to bring dislike button angry
trust me when I say, this thing you are doing will not help you.
Re: This Is The Year 1023. 1000 Years Was Added To Our History. by Ourtruth247: 11:47pm On Nov 03, 2023
Underground American cities

Aside from the massive roman-esque buildings we also see underground tunnels and cities built during the 1800s.

So apparently the settlers had so much time and resources that they didn't just build massive buildings, they also decided to build cities and tunnels underground.

I mean this narrative isn't just ridiculous, its a big insult to anyone with a functioning brain. These people didn't even have a proper drainage and were still defecating in chamber pots during this period, yet they could build underground cities and tunnels? Come on!

What you see in these photos are buried cities and streets; forgotten remnants of an older civilization wiped out from the earth and deleted from history.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Year 1023. 1000 Years Was Added To Our History. by Ourtruth247: 11:58pm On Nov 03, 2023
We see this all the time whenever there is a flooding. The base of the building washes away and we see a new layer of the building beneath the street.

We saw the same thing when the Capitol building was excavated.

I have read some accounts from engineers and construction workers who work on these buildings. They all claim that there are floors that go stories down. And what they thought was the basement was just a storey and there was another basement underneath the supposed basement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Year 1023. 1000 Years Was Added To Our History. by Ourtruth247: 12:00am On Nov 04, 2023
This computer generated picture below provides a good illustration of what these buildings actually look like.

What we see is just the topmost floor. Most of it is buried.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coming To Naijaland / Do Girls Get Friendlier During Christmas Period? / How To Greet Your Girl During Her Menstrual Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.