Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

A Month To Christmas, But See How The Situation Is. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Month To Christmas, But See How The Situation Is. (633 Views)

What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage / *UPDATED* Just Few Days To Christmas. What Would You Like For Christmass ? / What Situation Is Worse, Scenario A Or Scenario B? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Month To Christmas, But See How The Situation Is. by jackmrandy: 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2023
hello friends, its just a month to christmass, the most widely celebrated festivity around the world, and in Nigeria inclusive. but see how things are now. bag of rice 50k+ Transaport fare is now twice the old price. The Nigeria economy is not friendly now. Some weeks ago I was at one of the packs and I asked the customer care unit, how much is their bus fare now to the south, She told me 20k, what used to be 10K max. who knows how things are going to be in December.

Will there be Christmass this year under this current TInubu Regime? how many house hold will be able to afford a bag of rice for 50k? ingredients are not there yet oh.
Re: A Month To Christmas, But See How The Situation Is. by Theweekend: 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2023
Na d matter we dey try settle, since tinubunomics started

4 Likes

Re: A Month To Christmas, But See How The Situation Is. by SIXTEENTH(m): 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2023
I can attest to that brother, as of 2021 from Ebonyi State to Kaduna is 8,100.

2022 is 11,100

Then by July ending from Enugu to Kaduna is 16,000 with loads excluded, because is even Hausa Park that's why the price is a bid lowered and I know Peace Park prices differs

I wonder how December fare will be then.
Re: A Month To Christmas, But See How The Situation Is. by phorget(m): 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2023
Na so we see am o.
Re: A Month To Christmas, But See How The Situation Is. by Magnoliaa(f): 5:54pm On Nov 02, 2023
Theweekend:

I dey among the judges for this case like this.

It is terrible embarassed.
Re: A Month To Christmas, But See How The Situation Is. by Illegal1(m): 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2023
omoh.............God no shame us during buhari tenure,i jst pray make he no shame us dis time around.
Re: A Month To Christmas, But See How The Situation Is. by wittywriter: 10:38pm On Nov 02, 2023
Theweekend:
Magnoliaa:

Sighs.

Wittyness.
Re: A Month To Christmas, But See How The Situation Is. by Tayorshd87: 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2023
It's well óò

Celebration no be by force instead na by choice
Re: A Month To Christmas, But See How The Situation Is. by Nonexisting1: 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2023
Go to court.

Re: A Month To Christmas, But See How The Situation Is. by Theweekend: 9:47am On Nov 03, 2023
Magnoliaa:

very terrible

(1) (Reply)

"18-23 years,Never Been To Libya” – Speed Darlington Launches Search For A Wife / Is It Poper 4 A Lady To Live Wit Her Boyfriend / What Does She Want From Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.