Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! (20388 Views)

Que Peller Becomes First Nigerian Artiste To Perform Magic On Stage / Breaking News: Baba Suwe Released From Ndlea; No Drugs Found! / Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by OAM4J: 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2011
dannie04:

I think these NDLEA guys might be right, my piece of advice to them is very simple sell those detectors and donate the proceeds to charity and hire two Babalawo that has "High level Black Magic" who can easily conter people like Baba Suwe #GBAM

These guys are really really crazy black magic ko black magic ni

LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by Joyce234: 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2011
For those calling for surgery, make una tink am o! His lawyer is reportedly suing for N1bn, if they cut him open and find nothing, this one, NDLEA own don finish pata pata!
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by MrResource(m): 3:13pm On Oct 26, 2011
NDLEA OFFICIALS tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by Pukkah: 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2011
Torch1:

Is Baba Suwe not eating, how come he has excreted only 3times since he was arrested? no! no!! It is impossible, a normal human being excrete atleast 2times a day. Is either Baba Suwe is using powerful Yoruba juju or mayb NDLEA is playing on our intelligence. Let them operate on that his big tummy

Are you sure of what you wrote that 'normal human being excrete (sic) at least 2 times a day'?  Which medical school taught you that?  Is it on the basis of this fallacious statement that you based your faulty conclusions?
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by Pukkah: 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2011
Torch1:

Is Baba Suwe not eating, how come he has excreted only 3times since he was arrested? no! no!! It is impossible, a normal human being excrete atleast 2times a day. Is either Baba Suwe is using powerful Yoruba juju or mayb NDLEA is playing on our intelligence. Let them operate on that his big tummy

Again, you flippantly made a weighty statement about operating on another man's 'big' tummy because the NDLEA has been inefficient in their duties. Do you have an idea of the implications of carrying out a surgery on a human being based on a mere suspicion?
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by oyedepo1(m): 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2011
NDLEA u dey fall ma hand joor, so it's not just juju, it's a black juju. And not just black juju, it's a high level black juju, ha ha ha, diz country is bleeped!
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by oyedepo1(m): 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2011
Pukkah:

Are you sure of what you wrote that 'normal human being excrete (sic) at least 2 times a day'?  Which medical school taught you that?  Is it on the basis of this fallacious statement that you based your faulty conclusions?

mi sef wonder o
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by gascoign1(m): 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2011
oyedepo1:

mi sef wonder o

even me wen well, well well i nur fit go toilet for 2 times day,
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by Gbenge77(m): 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2011
hmm.
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by chines4(m): 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2011
JuJu indeed angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by ochukoccna: 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2011
NDLEA bunkum
Didn't they know his 'juju' would stop him from defecating?
Such is the idiocy of our leadership undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
No wonder 9ja is a laughing stock globally.
nonsense grin grin grin grin
Juju dey catch oyinbo machine but juju could not stop oyinbo from taking our ancestors as slaves undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by opribo(m): 5:21pm On Oct 26, 2011
When it comes to the Yoruba's and jazz, I doff my heart for them because they are the number one when it comes to juju making. Infact they have the power to do an undo. There is nothing they cannot no do once they target you. Every yoruba family has an ancestral orisha which they worship be you who. Whether pastor or born again they dont joke with it. Juju is a way of life for them so if NDLEA has succumbed to that theory I will agree with them because two high tech equipment both at LUTH and airport cannot be wrong. This is black power at work. Even if they invite Oyinbos the man wont discharge any drug, the otumokpo is powerful, the only way out is to go an look for an equally strong babalawo to neutralise the jazz in his body otherwise the juju will make a mockery of science.
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by Pukkah: 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2011
opribo:

When it comes to the Yoruba's and jazz, I doff my heart for them because they are the number one when it comes to juju making. Infact they have the power to do an undo. There is nothing they cannot no do once they target you. Every yoruba family has an ancestral orisha which they worship be you who. Whether pastor or born again they dont joke with it. Juju is a way of life for them so if NDLEA has succumbed to that theory I will agree with them because two high tech equipment both at LUTH and airport cannot be wrong. This is black power at work. Even if they invite Oyinbos the man wont discharge any drug, the otumokpo is powerful, the only way out is to go an look for an equally strong babalawo to neutralise the jazz in his body otherwise the juju will make a mockery of science.

It's a pity you're spreading so much fallacy and ignorance with so much gusto on the web! What a piece of misinformation you've got up there. It's a greater pity for Nigeria that there may indeed be some people like you in leadership positions in our badly run public sector.
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by itiswell1(m): 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2011
This getting more interesting
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by kikiphy(f): 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2011
this is the most stupid dumb and irrelevant piece of information emanating from an esteemed goverment parastatal! how dare they, they use the media to deceive nigerians, its not possible to keep a person suspected to be carrying hard drugs for that long a time, he had excreted the substance long ago but they kept him in order to buy time for negotiation. it probably didnt work out, and the biggest blunder he made was threatening to sue them, so its their way of dealing with him and tarnish his image. am just speechless

GOD BLESS THIS ENTITY CALLED NIGERIA!
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by bebe2(f): 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2011
i no fit laugh ooo
9jaaaaaaa
una strong ooooo
can any good thing come of bethlehem??
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by texazzpete(m): 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2011
kikiphy:

this is the most silly dumb and irrelevant piece of information emanating from an esteemed goverment parastatal! how dare they, they use the media to deceive nigerians, its not possible to keep a person suspected to be carrying hard drugs for that long a time, he had excreted the substance long ago but they kept him in order to buy time for negotiation. it probably didnt work out, and the biggest blunder he made was threatening to sue them, so its their way of dealing with him and tarnish his image. am just speechless

GOD BLESS THIS ENTITY CALLED NIGERIA!

You're the dumb one. You and 90% of the people who have posted here.
The quoted view on 'Juju' is not and will NEVER be an official statement from NDLEA. I have no idea why you dolts are taking it as such.
The 'journalist' just drew some hungry NDLEA officials aside and they tendered their private opinions. Is that not clear from the OP?

I cannot understand why some people are taking this as an official position of the NDLEA. It's unfortunate.
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by figment232(m): 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2011
if NEPA cant be sued ,why shld ndlea be vunerable,abi no be d same gofment agencies
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by okunboy: 6:37pm On Oct 26, 2011
I don't know who is more comic between the comedian (baba suwe) and this confused NDLEA officials
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by debosky(m): 6:37pm On Oct 26, 2011
texazzpete:

The quoted view on 'Juju' is not and will NEVER be an official statement from NDLEA. I have no idea why you dolts are taking it as such.
The 'journalist' just drew some hungry NDLEA officials aside and they tendered their private opinions. Is that not clear from the OP?

I cannot understand why some people are taking this as an official position of the NDLEA. It's unfortunate.

Simple comprehension evades many - the article is clearly sensationalist and likely tongue-in-cheek. grin
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by Pukkah: 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2011
texazzpete:

And you can see how some people, based on this spurious report, are littering the whole place with ignorant, shallow, and useless comments.
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by lucabrasi(m): 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2011
opribo:

did you attend any higher institution or finished schooling at secondary school? i think you didn't finish secondary school.
your level of stupidity and crass ignorance highlighted by this foolish comment is frightening and mind blowing, in order to avoid people realising that you have the brain of a fly,pls i beseech you always keep your mouth shut rather than displaying your stupidity and illiteracy for the world to see
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2011
baba suwe carry dis tin for real GBAM Scanner catch am Chikenaa, Association and baba suwe bribe NDLEA but eye wey don see weting dem go write about NDLEA? NDLEA carry baba suwe go corner make he shit am after collecting bribe, Suwe papa SHit am, come turn everything to Acting to make it look real , what happened to Wumi did she go to Jail? NDLEA no won make dem spoil there name again so they have to put this in Script for naija,
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by wewe1(m): 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2011
High level juju
Season 3  Episode 1 of EEP ( Expensive Emergency Poo)
grin grin
This is becoming unbecoming grin grin grin
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by cynthiafred67(f): 10:10pm On Oct 26, 2011
I think NDLEA are confused
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by igboboy1(m): 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2011
Afro JUJU o the difference is clear o, When it comes to JUJU i respect OLU men
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by eolme(f): 11:13pm On Oct 26, 2011
i dey laugh oh
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by delpee(f): 11:28pm On Oct 26, 2011
OAM4J:

LMAO grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Lafta no go kill person for NL o!
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by delpee(f): 11:31pm On Oct 26, 2011
@dannie04

U wan kill person with lafta? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by Natasha2(f): 11:33pm On Oct 26, 2011
Quote from Torch1

wow where did you get that from? you must be a native doctor   please even if someone doesn't excrete for three days its still okay it's not a must for a person to excrete in a day let alone twice a day, na so you dey sh it everyday ??  you even put AT LEAST so at most wetin we go expect? 10 times  

please let them free this man jor if their equipments saw it at first in his stomach why can't they find it again in his excretion? phew
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by ella1: 1:21am On Oct 27, 2011
VERY FUNNY,  LET THE MAN GO JOR CONFUSED NDLEA
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by Nymphnode(m): 5:32am On Oct 27, 2011
Wonders shall never cease.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: 2face, Tekno, Adekunle Gold, Others At Eargasm Concert / Pictures Of Chika Ike In Dubai / Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.