Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,902 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! (20390 Views)

Que Peller Becomes First Nigerian Artiste To Perform Magic On Stage / Breaking News: Baba Suwe Released From Ndlea; No Drugs Found! / Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by itiswell1(m): 6:29am On Oct 27, 2011
i hear say Baba suwe don sh1t 8times.
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by itiswell1(m): 6:33am On Oct 27, 2011
opribo:

When it comes to the Yoruba's and jazz, I doff my heart for them because they are the number one when it comes to juju making. Infact they have the power to do an undo. There is nothing they cannot no do once they target you. Every yoruba family has an ancestral orisha which they worship be you who. Whether pastor or born again they dont joke with it. Juju is a way of life for them so if NDLEA has succumbed to that theory I will agree with them because two high tech equipment both at LUTH and airport cannot be wrong. This is black power at work. Even if they invite Oyinbos the man wont discharge any drug, the otumokpo is powerful, the only way out is to go an look for an equally strong babalawo to neutralise the jazz in his body otherwise the juju will make a mockery of science.

You are seriously sic
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by itiswell1(m): 6:35am On Oct 27, 2011
texazzpete:

You're the dumb one. You and 90% of the people who have posted here.
The quoted view on 'Juju' is not and will NEVER be an official statement from NDLEA. I have no idea why you dolts are taking it as such.
The 'journalist' just drew some hungry NDLEA officials aside and they tendered their private opinions. Is that not clear from the OP?

I cannot understand why some people are taking this as an official position of the NDLEA. It's unfortunate.

Hungry striken officials or whatever, since it can be established they are officials of the agency, please they are agents/ambassador of the instistution.
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by itiswell1(m): 6:47am On Oct 27, 2011
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by Jps1(m): 7:28am On Oct 27, 2011
9ja, make God just save us o, NDLEA juju or what did you say, When did Govt start believing in juju, I once thought they said that nothing like juju, then let then also use the juju to command it back to his body ooo, because they must just prove themselve or they should pay the price.
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by pendulasis: 8:44am On Oct 27, 2011
baba suwe could have something on him but might not be drug could be one of those things strong men use to fortify them self for protection in such case if he excrete 50 times it will not come out

the NDLEA should be specific if they found object in him or if the scan is specific its drugs
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by Xionez(m): 10:05am On Oct 27, 2011
Lol. . . . grin grin grin grin

High level, ke?!. E for bi 'Class 1' or 'First Class' jujuist, make them categorize Baba Suwe based on X-men-The Last Stand (or Heros seasons) method of classification.

NDLEA don dey poo for their own pants concerning this matter, hence the outrageous comments. Wish them good luck.
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by texazzpete(m): 10:27am On Oct 27, 2011
it is well:

Hungry striken officials or whatever, since it can be established they are officials of the agency, please they are agents/ambassador of the instistution.

That is just like saying someone can use your dumbness as an indication for how smart all Nigerians are, which will be doing many of us a great disservice grin
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by debosky(m): 10:46am On Oct 27, 2011
texazzpete:

That is just like saying someone can use your dumbness as an indication for how smart all Nigerians are, which will be doing many of us a great disservice grin

Not quite. . . simply being a Nigerian by nature is different from an employee like the NDLEA chaps who are expected to have a level of competency/intelligence associated with their jobs.

It's like saying you'd be ok with a maternity nurse who believes that storks deliver babies. . . .would you take your wife to such a hospital? grin
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by oludimuni: 11:31am On Oct 27, 2011
I think the head of NDLEA or the Team in charge of the case are Moronic in nature and Inane
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by jamace(m): 11:38am On Oct 27, 2011
Is it that the NDLEA scan is still seeing the parcels in Baba Suwe's tummy only that they refused to come out with the shiit or they are holding him based on the initial scan?
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by roselynbas(f): 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2011
simple answer, if they say he is using high level juju, that means they should also use highest level to get him to excrete. abi how you see am! grin grin grin
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by chamotex(m): 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2011
They have dragged the mans name through shiite
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by vislabraye(m): 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2011
Ha hA ha, Juju has no evidence.
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by Cuddlemii: 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigeria!!!

Well this issue shows the mediocre standard of our country. When would we ever learn that to survive as a mouse, you have to be trained to bypass traps. Other countries in the past have implanted their secret agents into terrorist groups just to yield results not like they don't have issues in other countries but at least they are organized & have some level of transparency & consistency. We have crime but we never have the technology, resources & intelligence to fight it. Ordinary car theft, you still have to bribe a police man before you are allowed to fill or write a report. What a law less country!

Nigeria, that is aware of the juju standard or activities that we have, should have made room for all loop hole & loose ends. Well I don't blame them, Babaginda was the fore runner and pioneer of drug trafficking, most of our leaders got their wealth through these means so why are we deceiving ourselves? Except we just like playing the ignorant card!
After all, when Mariam Babaginda was caught with it, foolish Ita Giwa had the footage but decided to go about it the wrong way, hence leading to his elimination. Sati Ramon the Island drug lord was released and he is still walking the streets of Nigeria even with his record of illegal notorious dealings.

Its a planned work. The court, the Ndlea, the people in power etc are part of the cartel and they would just write several scripts & act some screenplays so as to deceive the public till we forget the issue. That is how Clifford Orji became an anonymous man & till now I don't even know what happened to that man. He probably has a new face & living with his family in a posh place or something. Don't mind all these jokers, they think they can continue to deceive us & make the poor get poorer by the day. Anyways lets see how it goes, maybe Babe Suwe was doing what they call diverting in drug biz, he was greedy so they double crossed him or screwed him over because he has been carrying it since he was staying at Ebutte-Metta that was like in the mid 90s. Or maybe his wife's spirit is out for him, you know there was a rumor that he beat his wife to death, even his kids admitted it but no proof or maybe his god fathers cleared that too.

We can't fight our leaders because they make these laws, they either break them or support the ones that do or they are the back bone/shield/protectors of this law breakers. They just make up stories, manipulate, deceive, lie & cheat us to believe things but at the back ground what would be would be. A structure has already been mapped out, who are you to destroy or even perceive this structure.
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by mployer(m): 7:17pm On Oct 27, 2011
baba suwe could have something on him but might not be drug could be one of those things strong men use to fortify them self for protection in such case if he excrete 50 times it will not come out

the NDLEA should be specific if they found object in him or if the scan is specific its drugs

Another line of thought
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by lucabrasi(m): 7:25pm On Oct 27, 2011
@cuddlemi
what an awesome write up,I'm sure baba sure and his godfathers are guilty of everything in nigeria they are responsible for book haram a diversion so that they can successfully ferry their drugs out of the country.
baba suwe and his godfathers are related to the escobar family and the rest of the columbian drug cartel,
baba suwe and his godfathers are responsible for the political corruption
can you pls enlighten us how many people he was able to bribe?im sure it must have been a lot
1.the head of ndlea in order for him to shield baba sure
2.the head of the ndlea at the airport and the staffs on duty so that they won't reveal the drugs he excreted
3.the doctor who examined him
4.the airport journalists
5.the cleaners who cleaned the feaces so that they won't reveal the drug pellets to the public
6.alsothe legion of babalawos who have made the "high level juju"
7.the investigators who have been on the case

pls feel free to add more people to his bribe list by the way would you care to enlighten us on how much the budget is for just baba sure since you seem to know all the details?
also could you please show a shred of proof for all these hollywood movie assertions you have written above?
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by otunbasmtp(m): 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2011
where is Shola Shobowale? I heard she had been Killed secretly in china for Drug tracking and it was made secret is it true anybody with good info about her cus i heard it happened about 6months ago
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by r231(m): 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2011
otunbasmtp:

where is Shola Shobowale? I heard she had been Killed secretly in china for Drug tracking and it was made secret is it true anybody with good info about her cus i heard it happened about 6months ago

haaaaa. . . . you people undecided undecided undecided undecided

na wa o

well the poor woman is in London doing fine
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by lucabrasi(m): 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2011
r231:

haaaaa. . . . you people undecided undecided undecided undecided

na wa o

well the poor woman is in London doing fine
that is the stuffs the typical nigerian is made of so don't be surprised.
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by mencer(m): 10:28pm On Oct 27, 2011
THIS IS ANOTHER COMEDY titled , SUE vs NDLEA
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by ibrobell(m): 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2011
These ppl are not serious they shld jut admit they made a mistake or didn't oyinbo that gave them the machine teach them how to operate it well
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by Xionez(m): 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2011
How are they sure that those pellets wasn't just fufu or eba or semo portions he ate in preparation for his journey, that were in the process of digestion. I learnt these foods takes some time to digest. Hence the disappearance of the supposed 'hard drugs'
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by Santino1(m): 4:01pm On Oct 29, 2011
it is well:

You are seriously sic
I think so too
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by oladayo042: 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2011
I thought EFCC said juju is unscientific when asked about YY boys using juju. Now NDLEA is singing a different tune.
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by nex(m): 1:19am On Nov 07, 2011
I don't know what manner of imbeciles came up with this farce. The only thing I tell them is, if Baba Suwe has enough charms to maintain cocaine in his bowels for a month, then why would he even need to go through the stress of swallowing any drugs at all? Why doesn't he just gather all the drugs in the privacy of his bedroom and use "incantations" to "disappear" the drugs to his pre-booked hotel room in Europe?! Yes, why not?!

Gone are the days when gross inefficiency will be excused by mystical fables. Some person or group of person will be punished for this madness.

The last time such outlandish incidence was heard of was when the Nigerian Police Force arrested a goat for highway robbery! Then there was the yam that was also detained almost at the same time as the goat, they claimed the yam was an Okada man who was forced to wear the helmet he was offering a passenger, in fact I'm tired! Have we not had enough of this rubbish?! Ha Ahn! When are we going to demand real law enforcement from our law enforcement agencies, and not all these extra-planetary excuses?
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by earthrealm(m): 10:08am On Nov 10, 2011
the clown has obviously bribed some ndlea workers , the excreta with the drugs has been disposed, while they continue playing the waiting game.
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by Pukkah: 10:48am On Nov 10, 2011
earthrealm:

the clown has obviously bribed some ndlea workers  , the excreta with the drugs  has been disposed, while they continue playing the waiting game.

If the bribe is so obvious then you should point to the facts in support of the bribery and the disposal of the drugs. You will make yourself an accessory to the obvious crime should you fail to prove your conclusions.
Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by cfours: 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2013
LWKMD.
just the title alone is too hilarious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Chika Ike In Dubai / PHOTOS: 2face, Tekno, Adekunle Gold, Others At Eargasm Concert / Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.