Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:29 PM

T - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / T (306 Views)

Serious Question Please / Doctors, Radiologists, Radiographers Etc.i Have A Question Please / Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T by owobloww: 9:29am On Nov 03, 2023
Re: T by jackmrandy: 9:32am On Nov 03, 2023
owobloww:
Is it wrong to keep your exs phone numbers in which you know you don't have any thing to do with them again while you are in a relationship with someone else?

depends on how the previous relationship ended. Tell us how the relationship ended from there we can know if you should keep the number or not. We are waiting
Re: T by owobloww: 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2023
Re: T by owobloww: 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2023
jackmrandy:

depends on how the previous relationship ended. Tell us how the relationship ended from there we can know if you should keep the number or not. We are waiting

I have done the explanation
Re: T by jackmrandy: 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2023
owobloww:

I have done the explanation

Why will you even let her know sef. Since you were the one who ended the relationship, you have the best answer to your question. But for me, I don't delete ex number, both can still need each other one day..
Re: T by owobloww: 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2023

(1) (Reply)

I Finally Threw The Towel On The Relationship. / Why Do Women Prefer Men With Working Experience & Men Prefer Novices? / 10 Tips To Improve Your Sex Life In 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.