Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) (44685 Views)

Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) / Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends / Are Men More Open To Their Besties Than Their Spouse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) by dinachi(m): 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2023
Edaniels9:

It’s a shame for this crap to make Nairaland’s front page? Where is the proof of the research and how can this be substantiated? Seun you and your mods should do better. Some People come to Nairaland to know what is going on in Nigeria, if I want to watch or read comedy I know brainJotter and co. social media accounts.
You are a very very big fool. Most of you foolish young men nowadays una eyes no dey reach ground. This is what I have known for decades! I have been shouting myself hoarse but it has been complete buffoons like you always arguing foolishly! Foolishly!

Now, that a woman have said it openly, as stupid as you are, you are still arguing!

When the news broke that Moh Bads wife was sleeping with his manager who is a girl, I know as morose and stupid as you are the relevance of that information was lost on you! You are so shamelessly naive, it makes me sick!

She said 80% but I tell you more than 90% of Nigerian girls are lesbians. They pretend a lot for idiots like you!
That is why most girls of nowadays are always talking about money but the same girl that cannot spare 1minute to call you will spend 2 hours calling the so called female bestie! You are a foolish fool!

The OP is 1 million percent right!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) by sinola(m): 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2023
You are wrong.. It is much more than 80%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) by dinachi(m): 10:40pm On Nov 03, 2023
Johnnyessence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pBK211sPDE?si=ywZe3tSFwqkCJElO

“80% of girls make out with their fellow girls (besties), they are just collecting money from you guys”

- Nigeria Lady makes a shocking revelation about her gender

Credit: @thatblackbwoyy
Thank God! Today, this girl has corroborated what I have been saying for ages! 90% of Nigerian girls are lesbians. That's why there is so much emphasis on money from them! The same girl who cant bother to call you spends hours to call her female bestie!

Most Nigerian girls are lesbians! I mean it . Lesbians!
Re: 80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) by godofuck231: 11:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
StraightGaay:
Mumu
buhari
Re: 80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) by globalresource: 11:10pm On Nov 03, 2023
BadMaster:

You are probably slow, hence why

Slow to bn a dog? Yes I agreed with you. Life is more than having sex with all your female friend. It is just so myopic. You can as well have sex with your male counterpart
Re: 80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) by Rocktation(f): 12:11am On Nov 04, 2023
Goalminded1:

magun

And I would care about what you think or how you think it because you are who again? Lol.
Re: 80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) by StraightGaay: 2:04am On Nov 04, 2023
godofuck231:
buhari
Pls call me anything but Buhari
Re: 80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) by Gerrard59(m): 2:11am On Nov 04, 2023
Goalminded1:
They are keeping away with style.

I know this video pains them inside, but the lady only spoke the clear truth.
Even the girls who are within the age bracket of 13-18 years are deep into lesbianism. Bestie here and there, all females only.
Offline, I'm so sweet and easy to open up to ( I've always had this gift and it has been used by me to learn so much about the female gender from their own mouths, and from personal observations too).

Go to university of Abuja and see the 90% lesbianism rate going on. From those in the hostels , those renting accomodations at iddo village, those in Nasarawa State University ( that bush school), to those in federal polytechnic lafia, those in BUK Kano.
How about the more arrogant and proud ones in IMSU Owerri, federal polytechnic Nekede, UNIZIK Awka ?? These ones even have lesbian cults and rings. Cartels of lesbians, with a heirachial structure,with an older lesbian mama as their patron. Usually a politician or rich businessman's wife.

Unilag Akoka is not left out in the lesbian crazy frenzy. These ones have sponsors too. I have sources over there ( girls who know what's up).
The day is coming in future when I'll lead a march against all these people publicly, when I must have been voted into the political office that I would eventually run for. This pandemic of lesbianism is now out of hand. It's annoying and it's like witchcraft, especially given the way these ladies pretend and look innocent to the public. Only people like me are hardly ever fooled by them. I sense it, I read body language, and I observe you well. I'll know you about you faster than you would be able to know about me. A serious law needs to be passed in the NA that condemns lesbians to 40 years imprisonment with strict observation using CCTV surveillance cameras 24/7 to prevent them from further getting sexual with one another even when in jail. Anyone caught attempting it should be mercilessly flogged like those Taliban folks do to erring muslims in Afghanistan. A further repeat of the useless attempt should be punished by hanging.
This would serve as a deterrent to other women. My problem is that the likes of USA and the west will want to invade us and act as Captain-save-a-queer-lady using all sorts of international sanctions and media outcry.
Satan's tools to oppose anyone who seeks to challenge the status quo of a world that he helped to lead astray, giving ride to the likes of lesbians and gay men.
Mind you, there's nothing like bisexual to me. That's just a soft landing for people who wanna eat their cake and have it. You are a lesbian as at the particular moment you are engaging in lesbianism. When you switch over to sleeping with the male folks, you become heterosexual. As soon as you go from there to you next lesbian fling (since you lack self-control) you are back to being the dirty lesbian that you are. Same applies to the gay men.

You don see things o. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) by Edaniels9(m): 2:14am On Nov 04, 2023
dinachi:

You are a very very big fool. Most of you foolish young men nowadays una eyes no dey reach ground. This is what I have known for decades! I have been shouting myself hoarse but it has been complete buffoons like you always arguing foolishly! Foolishly!

Now, that a woman have said it openly, as stupid as you are, you are still arguing!

When the news broke that Moh Bads wife was sleeping with his manager who is a girl, I know as morose and stupid as you are the relevance of that information was lost on you! You are so shamelessly naive, it makes me sick!

She said 80% but I tell you more than 90% of Nigerian girls are lesbians. They pretend a lot for idiots like you!
That is why most girls of nowadays are always talking about money but the same girl that cannot spare 1minute to call you will spend 2 hours calling the so called female bestie! You are a foolish fool!

The OP is 1 million percent right!

I’m too grown to trade words with you, kid! Go play I’m busy.
Re: 80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) by EndRape2(f): 3:44am On Nov 04, 2023
When you are doing somthing, you conclude people are doing it too. A theft assumes others are thieft.
Re: 80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) by Jjhunt(m): 5:43am On Nov 04, 2023
Before i ask you out self i will ask you if you keep male friends. immediately you say yes that is all
Re: 80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) by dinachi(m): 6:51am On Nov 04, 2023
Edaniels9:

I’m too grown to trade words with you, kid! Go play I’m busy.
You still get mouth? slowpoke!
Re: 80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) by dinachi(m): 6:52am On Nov 04, 2023
EndRape2:
When you are doing somthing, you conclude people are doing it too. A theft assumes others are thieft.
Abeg keep quiet. The girl is very correct!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) by dinachi(m): 6:55am On Nov 04, 2023
Jjhunt:
Before i ask you out self i will ask you if you keep male friends. immediately you say yes that is all
Fool. Did you watch the video? Olodo! The bestie she is talking about is female bestie( lesbianism).

Most of you young men of nowadays are plain dumb! You watched the video but you didn't get the message. Buffoon!

2 Likes

Re: 80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 04, 2023
Gerrard59:

You don see things o. shocked shocked
Yeah. And still seeing more. Unfortunately, the universe keeps bringing these lesbians yo cross paths with me on my life's journey, maybe so I cojkitsll sense into their hardened heads get them to come out of that lifestyle. They're just too many of them around us to even begin to filter the weeds from the chaff.
Re: 80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 04, 2023
dinachi:
Fool. Did you watch the video? Olodo! The bestie she is talking about is female bestie( lesbianism).

[b]Most of you young men of nowadays are plain dumb! You watched the video but you didn't get the message. [/b]Buffoon!
As in...it beats me! Or could it be refusal of the lady's claims, which he stylishly disguised as ignorance, or, trying to just use the age-old " it's women that sleep with anything called a man around them statement "
People are just scared to accept the obvious, glaring truth. Especially one coming from a lesbian herself. They are scared to imagine their own wives and girlfriends cheating on them with other ladies. Hahaha! A hard truth they'll have to accept, even if they won't be catching them anytime soon. grin grin
For me, I always have ways to kill a rat. And the moment I sense you being apprehensive or uncomfortable about me invading your privacy as my partner (I'll be subtle about it though), I'll just dump you right away. It means you are hiding a habit that you are not proud of.

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 04, 2023
Rocktation:

And I would care about what you think or how you think it because you are who again? Lol.
Employing the use of dry sarcasm, are you?
Try again.
Oh, you know you are indeed guilty of the lesbian tag I tagged you with. Little wonder why you carefully dodged it, because you can't go against your own conscience and lie about it. A lie that I won't even have believed, so you knew better than to drop it here.

Because I am me. I've given you my answer.
Go and sin no more, if you've been lesbo'ing around.
Re: 80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 04, 2023
EndRape2:
Yeah right! grin
Not on this particular matter, no she isn't the thief assuming others too are. She's spot on, and it seems women are not comfortable with the lady's table shaking.
There's no need to argue this subject. It is what it is. And it's a lesbian society out there.
Re: 80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) by dinachi(m): 7:32am On Nov 04, 2023
Goalminded1:

As in...it beats me! Or could it be refusal of the lady's claims, which he stylishly disguised as ignorance or, trying to just use the age-old it's women that sleep with anything called a man around them?
People are just scared to accept the obvious, glaring truth. Especially one coming from a lesbian herself. They are scared to imagine their own wives and girlfriends cheating on them with other ladies. Hahaha! A hard truth they'll have to accept, even if they won't be catching them anytime soon. grin grin
For me, I always have ways to kill a rat. And the moment I sense you being apprehensive or uncomfortable about me invading your privacy as my partner (I'll be subtle about it though), I'll just dump you right away. It means you are hiding a habit that you are not proud of.
Absolutely! And thanks for putting it better than I did! I think some of them are scared while others just refuse to accept the fact that most young women of nowadays are actually lesbians. It clearly explains why most ladies nowadays will instantly start to bill you as a man when you ask them out. THEY ARE NOT INTO MEN! They see you as a source of income for themselves and their lesbian besties!

I have been saying this for decades but guess what? The greatest opposition for this truth comes from men. Men I dare say are completely outdated!

Most young men still have the sexual mentality of the 60's and 70's. Then do not understand that lesbianism penetrated our schools and other institutions from the 90's. Most Gen Z ladies are lesbians or lesbian sympathizers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 04, 2023
dinachi:

Absolutely! And thanks for putting it better than I did! I think some of them are scared while others just refuse to accept the fact that most young women of nowadays are actually lesbians. It clearly explains why most ladies nowadays will instantly start to bill you as a man when you ask them out. THEY ARE NOT INTO MEN! They see you as a source of income for themselves and their lesbian besties!

I have been saying this for decades but guess what? The greatest opposition for this truth comes from men. Men I dare say are completely outdated!

Most young men still have the sexual mentality of the 60's and 70's. Then do not understand that lesbianism penetrated our schools and other institutions from the 90's. Most Gen Z ladies are lesbians or lesbian sympathizers.
Too true to be false, my brother!

You have spilled it all out without mincing words.

" They see you as a source of income for themselves and their lesbian besties " wink

Men are getting played everyday, and they are thinking they are the ones in control of the cheating game. Hahaha! I always shake my head. Well, men, except for me. And maybe those wo are wired like me. A few minority of society.

Secondary schools are hotbeds for initiations into lesbianism. Both day and boarding schools alike. None is spared, and I have first-hand knowledge of these claims, form the horses mouths, and from me catching some of them in the act , be it through text messages or actually walking in on them kissing and smooching themselves.
Some have given me gist of their escapades during their active lesbian years. Tobi (real name) was suspended in primary 6, alongside three other girls for being caught in the school's toilet sucking breasts and kissing one another. This is a girl from a privileged family oh, who later went to Babcock where she graduated. So it's not even trenches ladies alone into it from the early days, it's all females, irrespective of your family's background or exposure. It's like a demon Spirit of Yemoja or lilith, or whatever else they call her by, is tasked with the responsibility of seducing and entrapping females into this Lesbianism trend, so as to make them hell-bound.

You think Satan has been sleeping and doing no planning all these years...nah. He knows the human mind very well, and how to use your desires to trap you. Only grace brings them out of it. And not many of them will see such grace, sadly.

3 Likes

Re: 80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 04, 2023
That was how I used cleverness to unravel a lesbian girl on this Nairaland some years ago. She was hiding it , but I was on her trail, sniffing for clues, which she was leaving behind.
She created a topic in family section complaining of how her parents, especially her mother, is so overprotective of her and doesn't let her go out to socialize with friends.
She said she was bored and needed friends..

That was how Nairaland boys and men (trust them na) smelled blood as the sharks that they are known to be and rushed in for the kill (disguised as wanting to help her break free from the parents strictness) grin

I read comments and I was just observing. Observing her own replies mostly. The girl was about 20 years as of the time.
Some men gave her sound advice, to see why her parents were doing a good thing by keeping her indoors.
Some others told her they could help her with ways to break free. Some even sent her their phone numbers, saying they will take her out and show her a good time (lmao...men ehn!)
I also chirped in my two cents, and she replied me by dropping her phone number. I saved the number. I believe other guys did too. Maybe she was trying to get us to reach out to her. So...we live in the same city, it turned out to be.
When we eventually talked (I called her ) the first thing she said was ' ah, finally! finally! You ehn...the guy who won't let me drink water and keep cup down on Nairaland! "

I laughed...hahaha. Then we got talking. I already knew my aim. She knew it too, partly. I wanted to unravel her completely. And I eventually did.
She said to me " but mehn, you ehn...you were just attacking me with style, back-to-back, on Nairaland. Accusing me of being a lesbian. "
" But how did you know ? "
I laughed and responded saying, " I saw the signs nau. I followed your comments on sexuality section, especially on post or topics that have to do with lesbians and gays, even though you weren't outrightly saying you were one in your comments. Plus you are following (her followers) two known older lesbian women here on NL. It means you already see them as senior sisters that can guide you in the " ways of the sisters " grin😂
By this I meant, showing her how to get more lesbian experience (hookups and such).

She was surprised how I pieced together the puzzle and identified her as a lesbian. But she said she was bi (I don't see them as that. I call you what u are, as at when you are doing it )

To cut the long story short, I got this girl to start telling me about her stupid escapades with her lesbian roomies and other ladies in that their NSUK yeye university in Nasarawa. She even started sending me nudes (photos and videos) of her self-servicing, and twerking at times too. Even twerking naked with her female friends, who she says are also her lesbian pleasure partners undecided She was almost going to make videos of her sleeping with fellow girls for me to see, to pleasure me, so she thought...But I stopped the whole game I was playing at that moment, and started torturing her with preachings and psychology.
After like two months of getting to know ourselves (as well as she inviting me for hookups, which I tactically avoided and didn't show up on the agreed day) she eventually started claiming she felt dirty and regretful for all her lesbian days. She said she wants to quit and that she doesn't want to live a double life, when her father (who she says is always advising her) thinks she is a good girl and a virgin. Not knowing she gives it to both guys and girls in the university they sent her to study at.

She's still a member of Nairaland today. But she's not really the noisy type here. If she reads this, she'll know I'm talking about her, and she'll know who I am.
She is an Edo girl, living in Abuja with her parents.

I hated her secretly, until I developed a soft spot for her when she eventually started taking steps to change her lifestyle. It's something I can't control, or pretend to like. I just have a natural dislike, disdain, for them, no matter how I lie and pretend to make them comfortable enough to trust me. Inside of me, I wish the ground could open up and swallow them right before my eyes. Especially because they look so innocent outside. Those she-devils. tongue

As for their male counterparts in the game of gay, those ones are just on colos. I don't like even imagining thier own stupidity. But I dish them the same dose of homophobia that I dish their lesbian counterparts. Maybe just slightly less tho...maybe. And that's cuz I'm a guy, and I barely focus on their silly activities.

Hmm... if you've noticed from my comments since this post was opened, you'll notice how I carry this lesbo matter for head like say na me be deputy Jesus Christ. grin😁🙄
I'm not even denying this. Unapologetic about it. smiley
Heck, I hate them to bits, oh. I can join people to lynch them in public, if and when caught. Sadly, we live in a simp society where the females are hardly ever publicly embarrassed for being caught with another female being Lesbos. Only the gay males are publicly lynched. It should be the same for both genders. grin Since these females think they are so clever and crafty with what they do.

Below is an excerpt from my WhatsApp chat. So, last week Tuesday I used sleek moves to find out the sexuality this Asian female business partner and friend of mine who just returned from Aussie country. For those of you who know what I mean. Her brother may be in this forum, so I'm trying to not be so direct in my revealing...He would know it's his sister I'm talking about if I write she just returned from XYZ country back to the her home country. This one went over to the UK for university and got influenced by the white girls she met thee who were lesbians. How stupid of her! To be influenced at that age to change your mentality and beliefs, all cuz if sensual touches some silly girls where giving her in dormitory. Girls are just so weakly willed. No wonder most great reformists that were used to advance the gospel in centuries past, even millennias past, where 98% men. Few, one or two cases here of women taking the lead. Their spirits are easily corrupted by demons. grin tongue
Anyhoo...so,behold, as if I knew it beforehand, she opened up about being a bloody lesbian! There are just too many of them out there, jeez. It's a pandemic of lesbos. I know it didn't start recently, but it's just out of hand. Parents don't know who their daughters are. No wonder some if them are refusing to bring home a man to introduce to the family for marriage. Because there us no man! They can't even fake it.
It feels like a vast majority of the earth are headed for the torture flames of the abyss called hell fire. And I guess God will be justified for sending them there. You sew this, you'll reap this. Simple as that. 🤷

3 Likes

Re: 80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) by mablie(m): 8:43am On Nov 04, 2023
dinachi:

Re: 80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) by godofuck231: 8:43am On Nov 04, 2023
StraightGaay:
Pls call me anything but Buhari
AHA! Caught you buhari lol , the worst name of the ages
Re: 80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) by Policy3: 8:47am On Nov 04, 2023
Flamemignon1:

There's no rule that says you can't try it to your fellow male bestie,na una just carry hypermasculinity for head allowing society detect how you feel,a real straight man that's secure in his sexuality won't care
Why would I try it , like this girls that touch each others breast and nyash,u mean u can touch fellow man dick??
But wait ...are u a 🌈 rainbow Guy??
Re: 80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) by jaephoenix(m): 9:03am On Nov 04, 2023
Seniormanfeyi06:
Ask this foolish girl now to calculate percentage now she can't do it. She just use sense of phone battery percent talk rubbish. 80% ke? Haba. What of born again Christians, virgins, etc. Is it everyone that is wayward like her?
I hope you know its easier for virgins to engage in lesbianism than non-virgins. No one would suspect them. For Christians,… lemme leave you to guess

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 9:07am On Nov 04, 2023
Policy3:

Why would I try it , like this girls that touch each others breast and nyash,u mean u can touch fellow man dick??
But wait ...are u a 🌈 rainbow Guy??
If you are ever in the locker room showering together after sports,even in football,in the heat and passion of the moment,men kiss each other after scoring a goal,they touch their asses even in rugby and even in football,men do it all the time,if you think it's gay then you are probably gay because the mind of a real straight man who's comfortable in his sexuality wouldn't sway that way
Re: 80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) by joyousever(f): 9:28am On Nov 04, 2023
Madam, speak for yourself or for your circle of friends who indulge in such rubbish!! How did you come about such statistics or percentage? If you or your likes prefer your fellow gender but hit men for the money, then keep it to yourself and don't include the rest!

I still can't figure out how a lady can be sexually attracted to a fellow female. Tueh!! God forbid bad and dirty things!!!

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) by Sirhush(m): 9:58am On Nov 04, 2023
jeff1993:
That's one of my turn off in ladies..... BESTIE!!!!

I'm Bestie to three babes and I know wetin we Bestie dey do .... As a bestie sef I dey find am hard to even get relationship cos I dey for everything for free ... both Pvssy and Money.

Now dont mistake it Bestie is different from a Guy who is friendzoned. As Bestie, if u play ur card well, u go chop Pvssy for free and chop free Food and money without even Giving a DIME for it .... na the Mumu BF go dey foot all this. All your own na to balance dey chop.

As a Bestie u must sabi pet , u must get listening Ear.... Overall u must be Funny and u must tell her the plain truth at all times unless u notice she is a stupid gyal then u can feed her with Lies upandan.
O deep
Re: 80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) by NEUDUDE: 10:14am On Nov 04, 2023
Most men are actually too dumb that these bitches make them do their bidding. True masculinity is lost. Theres so much to life than sex. Men need to know this and start acting like men... Most of them get sex at a cost because they spend their lives living inside pant.

Sex wasnt designed to be bought, but the modern man has lost his birthright so long ago. I pity these men sha, women just dey use una catch cruise grin

Weak men everywhere lol

This has been an old trick women use to cheat, sleeping with their besties doesnt count to them lol.

The sad part is you enlighten a man and hes too dumb to see reason. Hed rather tend to ignore it altogeher, like wake up from your slumber idiots grin

Youd see these young girls fvcking a thousand men with hopes that when the toto slack... one innocent simp will definitely accomodate her.

Guys need to change the narative and start paying as you go. No matter how women smart reach theyd still need men for everything. We have all the power but most men are just not smart enough to see it.
Trust me these women do lol

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) by AsaBlackheart(m): 10:20am On Nov 04, 2023
You go see them dey hold hands waka up and down 😂

Wtf?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding / Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) / Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.