Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) (44707 Views)

Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) / Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) / Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by nwekeugochukwu: 6:08am On Sep 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLveuzbmciI

Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Her Boyfriend’s TV, Others Over Alleged Cheating In Edo (Photos, Video)

A jealous lady has destroyed her boyfriend’s TV and other valuables after she was told that he was with another woman inside his room, IGBERETV reports.

The boyfriend of the lady said his girlfriend acted based on what she was told by someone as she destroyed his properties from the window.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci8PKhTr_Xf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by PlayerMeji: 6:11am On Sep 26, 2022
Lol, most Edo girls that are into daylight lesbianism... I don't know maybe it is due to the scarcity of guys or moral decadence, the moment you see two Edo girls holding hands just know that the friendship goes beyond what you are seeing..

Well, brother... I think you will have to carry your cross...

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Stargangz: 6:15am On Sep 26, 2022
Dump the bitch before she kill you.

151 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Ineedhustle247: 6:16am On Sep 26, 2022
We go suspend relationship angry
You go pay for everything including transport before we resume talk of relationship or we end it there.

You do your own
My vex no carry me near your wigs and phone

Your own werey carry you go my tv

angry

Swalomir abi Salomi grin
Hope no be you dem de mess with? grin

156 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 6:20am On Sep 26, 2022
She will replace it.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Kollins11: 6:30am On Sep 26, 2022
First of all, I don't do love and relationship so no vagina person will think she owns me. Truth is men that do love and relationship are foolish people, Typical & Chronic SIMPs. Just fvck her and move on to the next available kpekus.

Secondly, if you as a jobless liability nigerian girl try this shit with me. The way I go panel beat you eh! If you no develop internal and external bleeding call me bastard.

Infact, dem never born her papa & mama well make she try this rubbish with me. U wan make Ogun kee you?

224 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by kushma(m): 6:42am On Sep 26, 2022
Hope you are not going to let this slide, please arrest her asap till she pays for damages, psychos in human form

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by ohigus(m): 6:42am On Sep 26, 2022
Is she dangote's daughter?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by detectivejones: 6:56am On Sep 26, 2022
The annoying part is her account balance won't even be enough to repay the damage. Its her type that will hold her husband's genital while he's asleep and cut like suya.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 26, 2022
I don't support destruction of properties.
But I support dealing with cheats if there is glaring evidence. So breaking of electronics is small. The whole building should v been crushed with bulldozer and the guy is liable to lose his body part of small part of his life depending on the gravity of the cheating.
Don't say I m wicked, there are lots of ladies in psychiatric hospitals as a result of heartbreak. The most annoying ones are those that got jilted cos the guy just wanna v sex with them at all cost. They ll promise marriage, etc. You all deserve pains and dragging to any length of disgrace and misery.
PlayerMeji:
Lol, most Edo girls that are into daylight lesbianism... I don't know maybe it is due to the scarcity of guys or moral decadence, the moment you see two Edo girls holding hands just know that the friendship goes beyond what you are seeing..

See generalisation. Can we conclude that most Nigerian guys are into homosexuality. Cos the way they shake hands, hug each other etc is really suspicious. So...how ll you feel if you keep hearing stuffs like this.
No dey generalise. No sane person ll do homosexuality.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by marlow1962(m): 7:21am On Sep 26, 2022
When I don beat you finish eh, ur life will never remain the same (rubbish)

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by OVB123: 7:23am On Sep 26, 2022
PlayerMeji:

One ozwor is spoted. Mtcheeew!

11 Likes

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by greenermodels: 7:35am On Sep 26, 2022
No need to beat her, just arrest her with the police to pay for the properties damaged. Guys don't destroy girls properties despite the famed unfaithfulness of Nigerian girls so this nonsense shouldn't be tolerated. I know a jobless girl in Niger state then that was sleeping with her different boy friends in our compound in her friend's room still have the guts to try a similar shit on her boyfriend with a dagger for cheating on her.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by robinso01(m): 7:36am On Sep 26, 2022
If you continue to be in relationship with the girl, then you're a bastard.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Virginbeauty: 7:38am On Sep 26, 2022
The lady went too far,she could have just ended the relationship if she didn't really trust the guy but on a second thought most nigeria men can't be trusted,so if he actually cheated on her then he deserves what he got,i will continue to say this,Most Nigeria men have cheating in their DNA and should not be trusted.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Okoroawusa: 7:41am On Sep 26, 2022
PlayerMeji:

What are you saying?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by kelspinall(m): 8:14am On Sep 26, 2022
that bicch is paying for damages, don't let it slide..fuq relationship..this shit ain't worth it

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by SouthSouth1914: 10:37am On Sep 26, 2022
Kollins11:
First of all, I don't do love and relationship so no vagina person will think he owns me. Truth is men that do love and relationship are foolish people. Typical & Chronic SIMPs. Just fvck her and move on to the next available kpekus.

Secondly, if you as a jobless liability nigerian girl try this shit with me. The way I go panel beat you eh! If you no develop internal and external bleeding call me bastard.

Infact, dem never born her papa & mama well make she try this rubbish with me. U wan make Ogun kee you?

It is a foolish thing for you to think that all men should be wired in your way. Boys like you will be forming iron man online, but will beg for pussy at the slightest instance.

If you have traveled far and wide, your mentality will change as you will see life’s circumstances from a different prism.

When you give birth to a girl child, you’d know what love and relationship really means. Stvpidd fvck

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:38am On Sep 26, 2022
as i always say:THOU SHALL NOT DATE/MARRY INSANE PEOPLE; AND IF YOU FOOLISHLY DO, DONT TEMPT THE ANIMAL!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 26, 2022
lol this man. I think i dey craze until i meet you for this nairaland, you dey always talk like say you get file for psychiatric hospital
Kollins11:
First of all, I don't do love and relationship so no vagina person will think she owns me. Truth is men that do love and relationship are foolish people, Typical & Chronic SIMPs. Just fvck her and move on to the next available kpekus.

31 Likes

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by goshikid: 10:51am On Sep 26, 2022
cheesy This one d meet simp not core redpiller where go beat craze comot from your body. Na hospital she for land after she don collect enough beating

1 Like

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Fahvvy: 10:58am On Sep 26, 2022
See rubbish!!!
Omorrr...
Have that insane fellow arrested until she pays for damages undecided...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Kollins11: 11:02am On Sep 26, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

It is a foolish thing for you to think that all men should be wired in your way. Boys like you will be forming iron man online, but will beg for pussy at the slightest instance.
If you have traveled far and wide, your mentality will change as you will see life’s circumstances from a different prism.
When you give birth to a girl child, you’d know what love and relationship really means. Stvpidd fvck
See this local man wan dey tell me about traveling far and wide. Lol. Well that's a discussion for another day.

Back to the topic: You SIMPs like to learn things the hard way. So a jobless useless girl will come to my house to destroy my property and you expect me to say "baby please calm down" "baby look at what you have done to my TV" "baby you know i still love you despite breaking my TV"

E be like say.. E be like say.. E be like say ur head no correct angry. E be like say something dey work you upstairs.

The way I go beat her eh! Hospital go reject her. You better warn your sisters not to try it with me... Me I no well o

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by TANID(m): 11:03am On Sep 26, 2022
Stargangz:
Dump the bitch before she kill you.
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by owiko(m): 11:32am On Sep 26, 2022
E be many many things!

5 Likes

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Pells: 11:32am On Sep 26, 2022
This is the true love we all dream of grin
Edo girls are too sweet and romantic
I kinda like a jealous lover tho wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by NastiLord: 11:32am On Sep 26, 2022
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Goyijok(m): 11:32am On Sep 26, 2022
PlayerMeji:

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by tillaman(m): 11:32am On Sep 26, 2022
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by haliyhad: 11:32am On Sep 26, 2022
cheesy fear woman

1 Like

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by sofeo(m): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2022
Alright!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes / 80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) / What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.