Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? (8446 Views)

The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? / I Had Put An End To My Marriage / What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by HiFive: 6:48pm On Nov 06, 2023
Nice2023:

Be focus...I remembered when I was close to becoming a prodigal son.

And my dad said something to me,he said and I quote,I will not lay a curse on u because u are my son.

That was the lowest low of our lives.

But I thank God.

Damn. This is deep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by officialfestus(m): 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2023
I'm grateful to God for divine health for me and my family.

1 Like

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by phemmyfour: 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:
This year 2023, will be coming to an end in less than 2months , what are the things you are grateful for?

Let me start with myself.

Firstly, I’m grateful for life, and good health.

Secondly, I did my convocation this year, I finished my NYSC this year, and also started a small business.

However, it has not been easy but regardless I’m grateful.

I say a very big thank you to my creator, despite all the challenges encountered this year, I’m still standing strong .
Just want the year to end quickly..it's been a torture

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Iamanoited: 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2023
THAT BUHARI AND EMEFIELE ARE OUT OF GOVERNMENT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Hausa(m): 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2023
God's guidance, protection, and sustenance.
If no be God, omo...!

The year isn't over yet. Hoping and praying for more favours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Iamanoited: 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2023
THAT BUHARI AND EMEFIELE ARE OUT OF GOVERNMENT.

AND THAT CARDOSO, EDUN AND HALILU WILL GIVE US NEW NAIRA NOTES FROM 1/1/24.
Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by chuksbobby12: 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2023
I achieved all my short term plans this year and I'm grateful to God for that. I hope to achieve very well next year
Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Pharaohny: 7:46pm On Nov 06, 2023
Those things that I have that money can`t buy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Realbuzzing(m): 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2023
FaithBrain1994:
I'm grateful to God that I have finally delved into tech. It's arguably one of my greatest achievements this year because I committed a

Modify:

I am into Data Analytics and will be glad if I can make new friends, thanks!

Let's connect
Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Johnson225(m): 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
0'23 has been a terrible year thus far...
This year has indeed been humbling...

Lost a couple of millions in February this year to wrong investment.

Lost some great connections and friends same year(possibly cos Nigga ain't buoyant anymore, so everyone flee)

Currently losing my sanity .

I hope I get back on my feet, I hope the universe smile on me again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Olumighty123(m): 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
I'm grateful for blessings, he came through for me when I least expected. I'm thankful to you O'lord 🙏

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by HajiaNotu: 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2023
Grateful grateful grateful for my health...
Its been God all the way..

1 Like

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by manee2(m): 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2023
Everything! Everything!!!
Indeed it was a successful year.
I’m grateful to God.
I pray you all share your testimonies soon. Amen!

1 Like

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Fearyourcreator: 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I am grateful to Almighty God for the gift of life and sound health, for myself, entire family and friends.

I am also grateful to God for the fact that i am in my mid 20s, and i have never lost a close family members or friends to death.

Lastly, i am hopeful for God Almighty to bless me with a good job this year. I'm getting tired already.
But you dey swear for one person family to die... you come here dey call God . ... chei!

1 Like

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Fearyourcreator: 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:

I pray God Almighty grant all your heart desires.
Person wey dey wish another person death
Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by UnemployedGradu: 10:02pm On Nov 06, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:
This year 2023, will be coming to an end in less than 2months , what are the things you are grateful for?

Secondly, I did my convocation this year, I finished my NYSC this year, and also started a small business.

I say a very big thank you to my creator, despite all the challenges encountered this year, I’m still standing strong .
I didn't achieved anything this year. I don't feel fulfilled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Meddymeddy: 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
I came to lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Pandew: 1:54am On Nov 07, 2023
Hmm... I can never be ungrateful ohhh

I can vividly remembered how God helped me out when I thought I was alone.. Omo that day the sh$t happened, I could remember clearly the line I was saying repeatedly. "God please do not forsake me" I kept on saying it. God is indeed merciful and He didn't disappoint me. He showed up and salvage the situation for me.

Also, this year, He has saved me countless times.. Omo.. I cannot forget this one. That faithfully Sunday, I came back from church and I was famished then I decided to cook. While cooking, I slept off. Only to wake up I discovered that the entire room was filled with smoke. I could barely see, I was able to locate where the gas was turned it off. The items in the pot already burnt.. Na God Abeg...

God thank you for the privilege to be among the living..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 3:59am On Nov 07, 2023
UnemployedGradu:
I didn't achieved anything this year. I don't feel fulfilled.

Been Alive is worth celebrating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 4:00am On Nov 07, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Person wey dey wish another person death

😂😂
Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 4:01am On Nov 07, 2023
phemmyfour:
Just want the year to end quickly..it's been a torture

Everything will be fine

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Fearyourcreator: 6:44am On Nov 07, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:

😂😂
Yeah... see as he dey do like saint ... lolzzzz
Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by UnemployedGradu: 7:54am On Nov 07, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:

Been Alive is worth celebrating
As for my own, I don't celebrate it. God have refused to take my life, let me go and rest complacently.
Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by marimarempress: 9:38am On Nov 07, 2023
Many things.

First, my aunty gave birth to a bouncing baby boy after 6 years of marriage.
I got admission
God sent money to treat one of my aunties who has goitre
God didn't make me lack
My school fees were provided by him
I'm alive.
And many more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by tunaps(m): 10:12am On Nov 07, 2023
The gift of life, my family, loved ones, and my job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Kionrae: 10:19am On Nov 07, 2023
For being able to pay bills

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by geok12(f): 10:41am On Nov 07, 2023
I’m grateful for life though things have not been easy but in all I’m grateful for the gift of life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by stacyadams: 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2023
Johnson225:
0'23 has been a terrible year thus far...
This year has indeed been humbling...

Lost a couple of millions in February this year to wrong investment.

Lost some great connections and friends same year(possibly cos Nigga ain't buoyant anymore, so everyone flee)

Currently losing my sanity .

I hope I get back on my feet, I hope the universe smile on me again.

No loose ur sanity bro...u go dey alright..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by achimendy(m): 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:

Am Grateful to God for life and progress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Johnson225(m): 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2023
stacyadams:

No loose ur sanity bro...u go dey alright..

Hopefully bro. Just hopefully...

Imagine this Nigga who's a big dawg months back currently in lowest of lows. Not even knowing where his next meal comes from. Life is indeed humbling for reals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by stacyadams: 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2023
Johnson225:

Hopefully bro. Just hopefully...

Imagine this Nigga who's a big dawg months back currently in lowest of lows. Not even knowing where his next meal comes from. Life is indeed humbling for reals
just find way survive this year my bro..I never dey tensed up like this year..so many nights no food to eat but find way hold on....e no easy bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Johnson225(m): 5:23pm On Nov 07, 2023
stacyadams:
just find way survive this year my bro..I never dey tensed up like this year..so many nights no food to eat but find way hold on....e no easy bro

Definitely bro. There are sure better times ahead. Na only time e go take

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Marriage A Failed Union? / I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice / Why Are Boys Closer To Their Mother And Girls Closer To Their Dad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.