Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? (8439 Views)

The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? / I Had Put An End To My Marriage / What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Oledia(m): 11:48am On Nov 08, 2023
I am grateful to God for his loving kindness, his mercies upon me, his limitless grace and favour. Thanking him for divine provision and all round security.

I am grateful to you Lord.

2 Likes

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Matrix137(m): 11:51am On Nov 08, 2023
Oledia:
I am grateful to God for his loving kindness, his mercies upon me, his limitless grace and favour. Thanking him for divine provision and all round security.

I am grateful to you Lord.
Bro good afternoon. Sorry for disturbing you. Pls can you help me with any amount to buy foodstuffs pls I'm starving. Even 1k or 500 will go a long way. God bless
Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by ebullient19(f): 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2023
I'm grateful to God for sound health and my job. I can take care of myself and send some money home.
I'm also thanking God in anticipation for a better job offer.

3 Likes

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by folake4u(f): 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2023
This year I met the most broken version of me, but also the strongest.

I'm grateful for that. And also for family and friends. Grateful to God.

2 Likes

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by lavylilly: 6:28am On Nov 09, 2023
This year has been one fo the toughest but I am grateful for life, health, family plus I was able to send two of my siblings abroad plus two remote jobs.

All I can say is thank you God. It wasn't easy it will eventually end in praise.
Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Baolak(m): 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2023
I thank God for the gift of the holy spirit
Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by FaithBrain1994(m): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2023
Realbuzzing:

Let's connect
WhatsApp number please.
Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Realbuzzing(m): 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
FaithBrain1994:

WhatsApp number please.

Zero seven zero 6 8 2 7 6 1 4 6
Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by ojotobiloba1: 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
Thank God for life, one year in marriage and became a father this year also

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can One Split His/her Tithe For Personal Reasons? / ☎️✅LARGE 11 SEATER VELVET SUEDE L-SHAPED SECTIONAL SOFA☎️✅ / Is Marriage A Failed Union?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.