Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? (8382 Views)

The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? / I Had Put An End To My Marriage / What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by socialmediaman: 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Domino4: 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
Good health and prosperity
Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Resetinc: 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
Life, Family, Health, Happiness
Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Deltavariant(m): 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2023
Sound health
Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Domino4: 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2023
[how legituote author=Globalzltd post=126822151]100% visa application guaranteed 5slots available hurry now. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, Uk, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 070::45::12::09::65[/quote]
Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Eriggs: 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
I thank God for life
Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Emir8: 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
I'm really grateful to God Almighty.
He set up a great store for me which my wife is managing.
He helped me complete my PhD coursework
He secured my online instructor job with a university in the United States. Teaching oyibo university students from Nigeria is so exciting and the pay is great.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by amstamon: 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2023
Life
Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by RoyalBlu(f): 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2023
Grateful for all the blessings, the grief, the addition of two babies to my extended family, good health...

Grateful for everything in summary.

God is still God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by noobody(m): 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2023
Ka sha ma dupe grin
Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by NaijaCover(m): 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2023
For All The Bad News Publication In Blogging

Almighty God, I'm Grateful To You, E No EASY
Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Watinhapen(m): 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2023
I’m grateful that God blessed me financially. I’m grateful that my wife is pregnant and about to put to bed. The devil tried to delay us but God won the battle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by izibili44: 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2023
I am greatful for Life. So many death this year. I give glory to God for life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by sammyonal: 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2023
I thank God for the gift of life and also good health.
Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by OZIOGU1: 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2023
Greatful to God for the gift of life which is most important l.

Greatful to my beloved wife the mother of my 4 adorable kids for her spiritual, emotional and mental support.

Greatful to my office and the entire management team for finding me Worthy of elevation from junior to top management staff.

Greatful to God for the completion of my 3bed bungalow which I will move in December.

In all, Alhamdulilah for a sickness free 2023 for my entire family, which of Allah's favor can I ever deny? Alhamdulilah robil Aalamin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by justking(m): 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2023
Grateful for life
Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Oche211(m): 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2023
A dream job with a good pay

1 Like

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by minasu190: 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2023
I'm grateful for the gifts money can't buy,I can't mention it all, God has been so good to me..many have died, but am alive to witness his mercy, we move...o se olorun🙏🙌
Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Itisallright: 2:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
shocked
Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I am grateful to Almighty God for the gift of life and sound health, for myself, entire family and friends.

I am also grateful to God for the fact that i am in my mid 20s, and i have never lost a close family members or friends to death.
Amen

Lastly, i am hopeful for God Almighty to bless me with a good job this year. I'm getting tired already.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by richie240: 2:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
I'm grateful to God that all d men of gods men of bellies aka 'yes daddies' prophesying nonsense about the 2023 election were finally silenced!

Some of them have resorted to sports betting/sport forcasting.

https://www.nairaland.com/7900100/primate-elijah-ayodele-predicts-epl
cool
Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by MrBroke(m): 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2023
Everything o. As the years goes by things keep getting better but we still broke o grin
Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Blitzking: 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:
This year 2023, will be coming to an end in less than 2months , what are the things you are grateful for?

Let me start with myself.

Firstly, I’m grateful for life, and good health.

Secondly, I did my convocation this year, I finished my NYSC this year, and also started a small business.

However, it has not been easy but regardless I’m grateful.

I say a very big thank you to my creator, despite all the challenges encountered this year, I’m still standing strong .
grateful for not hoarding cash for buying most of the things I planned to buy before that day when tinubu was inaugurated and dollar floating and subsidy removal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by occfx: 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
Nice2023:
I am grateful because my dad was retrenched in 2002 after 18years of service with Nigeria reinsurance.

After that,he used his gratuity to send us to school. Today,I have built him a retirement home with outstanding furniture's,beautiful kitchen for my mum. Gated the house with barb wires and dug a borehole for them to rest well at their remaining time on earth.

Employed a gateman for them and bought them two plots of land to farm on when the need arises...that is because my dad likes gardening. The land is both behind the compount and opposite the built house.

This is just all what I am grateful for.

Wow I am interested on how you got the dough... What you just listed is close to 50m. I will be very sad if I didn't do anything for my dad before he dies.
Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by omoyankee3(m): 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
A new job

1 Like

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Odunharry(m): 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2023
Grateful for everything.

3 Likes

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Nice2023(m): 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
occfx:

Wow I am interested on how you got the dough... What you just listed is close to 50m. I will be very sad if I didn't do anything for my dad before he dies.

The journey wasn't just a rough one,it was bad and ugly until it became better in the long run.
Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Itisallright: 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
1. I'm grateful for life
2. Grateful to achieve my hajj rites
3. Expand my business
4. Expecting another baby... allhamdullilah for everything

1 Like

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by seanwilliam(m): 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2023
Good health, started business, finished a project too.
Though I made some financial mistakes .
I don’t feel fulfilled yet tbh. Feel underachieved but I’m grateful ..
Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Babyboyforeal(m): 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2023
I'm grateful for life and good health for me and my wife, I'm also grateful to God for my siblings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Importance Of Diapers To The Babies, Family & Society / Childern's Day: Tell Us What Your Kid's Favorite Colour Is! / Owobo Ogunde Biography: Age, Father, Wikipedia, Movies, Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.