Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me (32725 Views)

See Why My Oga Sacked Me This Morning. Did I Do Wrong? / My Job Experience: My Testimony / My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2023
This lady is just wasting my time. How can you tell me you don't have a traditional bank account that bears the same names with your palmpay? Oxiide22 are you sure of what you said concerning her?

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

You must be a very big fool. Did I quote you?
Scammer enabler.

You can't look into my eyes if we meet physically na. To the discerning we all know you are envoius of her Grace and only want to discredit her to block the inflow she is receiving. What a low individual you are. Heaven and eternity is far from you

I have 8-10 Nairalanders on my payroll. What could I ever scam you of. Or what could you ever give me in this life. Be better
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by oxiide22(m): 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:
This lady is just wasting my time. How can you tell me you don't have a traditional bank account that bears the same names with your palmpay? Oxiide22 are you sure of what you said concerning her?
I am not sir but I just checked her previous posts and stories is like she's have been looking for sympaty n begging in style u can check her
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
narite:

And 24 hours the whole series? I somewhere in Akure.
Which side in Akure?
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
oxiide22:
I am not sir but I just checked her previous posts and stories is like she's have been looking for sympaty n begging in style u can check her

You are still her defaming and trying to block others. That is why help will persistently be far from you. You nuisance
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

You can't look into my eyes if we meet physically na. To the discerning we all know you are envoius of her Grace and only want to discredit her to block the inflow she is receiving. What a low individual you are. Heaven and eternity is far from you

I have 8-10 Nairalanders on my payroll. What could I ever scam you of. Or what could you ever give me in this life. Be better
Why don't you drop a location so we can have a meet and greet ehn Mr wujio.
May God punish any scammer enabler on this forum. Fool.

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:

Which side in Akure?
Where is your traditional bank account abisola eniola olayiwola?

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by oxiide22(m): 1:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

You are still her defaming and trying to block others. That is why help will persistently be far from you. You nuisance
I am very sorry sir help me please
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by do4luv14(m): 1:15pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:

Thank you sir

My Advice is even if you eventually get a Shop, still try and continue with the wheelbarrow, it will go a long way of saving you rent for the shop,
And also try invest your savings too
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Where is your traditional bank account abisola eniola olayiwola?
Sir, I'm in the market now, you will have to give me time to get to GTB and see if I could receive money into the account.
Once I'm able to get it done I will send you the account sir.
I don't have the number for alert.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2023
oxiide22:
If she doesn't drop her traditional bank account bearing abisola olayiwola before 4pm. I'll not only use my money for another thing but I'll take those details to tabbaz to be indexed in the nairaland scam library. I've gone back to work.

8 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

For sure bro. Abisolababe you're the one I'm waiting for. Please I need to get back to work aunty.
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by oxiide22(m): 1:20pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

If she doesn't drop her traditional bank account bearing abisola olayiwola before 4pm. I'll not only use my money for another thing but I'll take those details to tabbaz to be indexed in the nairaland scam library. I've gone back to work.
good step and of course she won't able to provide. But I can see she now said she will go to Gtbank to check if the account can receive fund but I know she will rush and try to open account there
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 1:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Why don't you drop a location so we can have a meet and greet ehn Mr wujio.
May God punish any scammer enabler on this forum. Fool.

Lolz. I personally started the giving that erupted into what it became. How can I be tagged scammer. Show me screenshot where anyone in the past ten years knows my bank account digits let alone giving me money. Bitter human being. Envy has consumed all your humanity
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Athena6(f): 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:

Sir, I'm in the market now, you will have to give me time to get to GTB and see if I could receive money into the account.

There is no need to go to the bank, just drop the Gtb account details here, money won't be paid to the account, the Gtb account is more like an identity to show you are genuine and your palmpay details also match with your other bank account.

Many people uses palmpay to scam because you can create a tier one account with it, meaning you can Register with any name or gender that is not your own and still receive funds.

You trying to dodge the questions and not providing your traditional bank details is making it seems like you are not genuine.

My two cents

11 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by oxiide22(m): 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2023
Athena6:

There is no need to go to the bank, just drop the Gtb account details here, money won't be paid to the account, the Gtb account is more like an identity to show you are genuine and your palmpay details also match with your other bank account.

Many people uses palmpay to scam because you can create a tier one account with it, meaning you can Register with any name or gender that is not your own and still receive funds.

You trying to dodge the questions and not providing your traditional bank details is making it seems like you are not genuine.

My two cents
she/He already cash out big big grin
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by VEHINTOLAR: 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:
I was able to make about 11500 yesterday hawking with the wheelbarrow

Are you a lady ! If you're,I salute your courage and a resolute sense of dignity. You're such an amazing lady. Trust me, you're destined for greatness; a winner !
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2023
Athena6:

My two cents

You are wrong. I will explain why many you users use palmpay and the likes. Many young ones do not command the cash flow older ones do. As a result they create these palmpay and opay accounts since they assume its for frequent use. Until a time like this they need good inflow. Lets not be too quick to judge otherwise we fall prey of judging wrongly.

If anyone feels concerned to assist an individual let them do so with an open mind. Otherwise shun the idea without making false accusations. Defamation does a lot of damage and we must never encourage it
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:

While you are at it, can you explain why your palmpay account number is showing an entirely different name from your opay one asides emilola. .

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

While you are at it, can you explain why your palmpay account number is showing an entirely different name from your opay one asides emilola. .

FBI, How much are you trying to send..lets know please.
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

You are wrong. I will explain why many you users use palmpay and the likes. Many young ones do not command the cash flow older ones do. As a result they create these palmpay and opay accounts since they assume its for frequent use. Until a time like this they need good inflow. Lets not be too quick to judge otherwise we fall prey of judging wrongly.

If anyone feels concerned to assist an individual let them do so with an open mind. Otherwise shun the idea without making false accusations. Defamation does a lot of damage and we must never encourage it
Explain this, scammer enabler.
Maybe na you even get the account self.

6 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2023
oxiide22:
good step and of course she won't able to provide. But I can see she now said she will go to Gtbank to check if the account can receive fund but I know she will rush and try to open account there
See her opay and palmpay accounts reading almost two different names here.
I can almost bet she doesn't have a traditional account number bearing these two exact names.

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by oxiide22(m): 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

BAM! Busted! Busted! grin grin hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by oxiide22(m): 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

Oga calm down she/He fake I swear
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

We don catch you. Ole jatijati.
May every proceed of this sob story amount to nothing.

5 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by oxiide22(m): 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

See her opay and palmpay accounts reading almost two different names here.
I can almost bet she doesn't have a traditional account number bearing these two exact names.
I saw it. Of course she doesn't
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2023
No wonder the idiot has been attacking me since morning.
You think I won't do my due diligence before sending anyone my hard earned money. In this present day Nigeria? You must be joking.

5 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by oxiide22(m): 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

We don catch you. Ole jatijati.
May every proceed of this sob story amount to nothing.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Explain this, scammer enabler.
Maybe na you even get the account self.

May you not have yourself in need or your kids and such treatment is meted on them. It is only when we get to the position people are that we truly feel their pains and see the whole picture. Judge

You have succesded in draining the favour that was open here to a negative one so as to close and block the young gals inflow. Dont you have her size as a younger one to perpetuate such hypocritical evil. If many people are blind, do you think evwryone else is ?
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:
No wonder the idiot has been attacking me since morning.
You think I won't do my due diligence before sending anyone my hard earned money. In this present day Nigeria? You must be joking.

Was the thread created for you to personally come and give anything ? Did anyone invite you to make any givings ?

Smh. How forceful are right words
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

May you not have yourself in need or your kids and such treatment is meted on them. It is only when we get to the position people are that we truly feel their pains and see the whole picture. Judge
Oga shut up jor.
Someone is playing on the public's intelligence with a well cooked up story and you are busy telling me thrash. Those people that sent money to the fool don't have other things they want to use their money for abi?
May God punish every scammer enabler on this forum.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Athena6(f): 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

Sir I have been in nairaland for years and let me tell you, I have seen many scammers been caught, yes many young people uses palmpay, even I uses it but like anything good, it is also use for bad.

Since tier one account can use any name, many scammers tend to use it because a guy can claim to be a woman by registering with a lady name.

This isn't even complicated, I am not accusing the OP of been a fraud, I am only asking her to drop her traditional account number, this isn't supposed to be a big deal, all she has to do it drop the number and everybody can rest.

That is all

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

How I Chose The Wrong Job / Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! / Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.