Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM (2180 Views)

Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic / Release Evidence Of Christian Boko Haram Members, CAN Tells Zulum / Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM by Truthday: 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
Israel president on meeting with Christian leaders. Described, the spitting on Christians and Destruction of Christian cementation by jews as a pandemic

https://fb.watch/o7dvr9gMl0/?mibextid=Nif5oz
Re: Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM by Ms202309: 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2023
I still wonder what the fvck made Jews hate Christian

1 Like

Re: Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM by Zooposki(f): 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ms202309:

Christians are not intelligent, that’s why. Nobody has time for mumu people with their mumu religion. Shey na una say Jews are the choosen ones. Their racist anti christ would soon be unveiled and is coming for all you dull niggas.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM by God1000(m): 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2023
And these are the people some Nigerians have called the chosen children of God

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM by agulion: 12:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ms202309:
. Jewish hate is far better than Islamic hate

3 Likes

Re: Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM by 89green: 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2023
Continue to support Israel, u will understand how they hate Christians more than 'hatred' itself

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM by BigBlackPreek(m): 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2023
Oh Lord heal our world!

1 Like

Re: Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM by tamdun: 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2023
agulion:
This one here is very dumb,at least do ur own research

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM by 2elliot: 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2023
tamdun:

This one here is very dumb,at least do ur own research
Idiots like you don't talk about the wickedness of Islam against Africans, but only talk about the evil of the west.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM by ivolt: 1:43pm On Nov 05, 2023
hmm
Re: Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM by Elsudani2: 1:43pm On Nov 05, 2023
Please send all allaku bar to hell fire please, no need for all this news . Catch them and send them to hell .

Even the one walking on the street, shoot am to go meet virgin.

A good Muslim is a dead Muslim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM by huptin(m): 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
Spitting is better than killing please, compare the christian population in Isreal with that of Arabs and you will feel what i am saying.

Just a little over 50 years ago, the whole middle east was teeming with Christians, today they have all been virtually wiped out, in some places like Libya their number is zero.

Lets deal with ethnic cleansing from the moslems first before talking about the jews.

In any case both Arabs and Jews are cousins, but one is just more murderous than the other.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM by Raskimonojendor: 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
agulion:
Judaism is more related to Islam. i. e. Step Brothers: Isaac (Jews) and Ismael (Arabs).

The 2 religions do ablutions before praying. They both don't eat pork. They both don't believe in the trinity, both segregate men and woman , the Koran is filled with prophets from the old testament, both pray at set times of the day e.t.c It's not uncommon to see them praying together once in a while too.

8 Likes

Re: Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM by Elsudani2: 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Judaism is more related to Islam. I e. Isaac and Ismael.

How will you like your virgins, bikini or cover face too ?
🀷

4 Likes

Re: Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM by Raskimonojendor: 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2023
89green:
Continue to support Israel, u will understand how they hate Christians more than 'hatred' itself

grin
Jews will not spit on Muslims, but they will readily and happily spit on Christians.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM by Ola9ja23: 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2023
Elsudani2:
Please send all allaku bar to hell fire please, no need for all this news . Catch them and send them to hell .

Mumu don't read anything before typing rubbish πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜€

They said Jews are anti-Christ and would focus attention on any form Christenity after Gaza.

Have have started spitting on Christians it remain to finish all of you so that only Jewish will remain as religion in Israel πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ€£

11 Likes

Re: Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM by Tyriq: 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2023
89green:

grin
Jewish hate is faarrr more better and rewarding than Islamic hate

1 Like

Re: Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM by Gerhards: 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ola9ja23:

Mumu don't read anything before typing rubbish πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜€

They said Jews are anti-Christ and would focus attention on any form Christenity after Gaza.

Have have started spitting on Christians it remain to finish all of you so that only Jewish will remain as religion in Israel πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ€£

I still prefer spitting Jews than y bloodterrorist's head slammers like you grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM by Tyriq: 2:24pm On Nov 05, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Judaism is more related to Islam. I e. Step Brothers: Isaac (Jews) and Ismael (Arabs).
The 2 religions do ablutions before praying. It's not uncommon to see them praying together once in a while too.
U sabi so anf support Hamas to wipe out the jews. Why?
We sabi una modus operandi. No de disguise
Re: Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM by Raskimonojendor: 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2023
Tyriq:

U sabi so anf support Hamas to wipe out the jews. Why?
We sabi una modus operandi. No de disguise
I don't care. I think a nuclear bomb should be dropped in the middle East. That region has caused too much problems in the world.

5 Likes

Re: Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM by Wahabfuture: 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2023
Tyriq:

Jewish hate is faarrr more better and rewarding than Islamic hate

Those bloody terrorists head slammers is the worst thing ever happened to humanity, IsraelΓ­ i need more of your spits than those despicable murderous head slammers
Re: Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM by 89green: 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Jews will not spit on Muslims, but they will readily and happily spit on Christians.

Sure grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM by Raskimonojendor: 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
89green:

Sure grin
grin

4 Likes

Re: Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM by Svoboda(m): 2:59pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ms202309:

Their ancestors hated Christ and killed him over a common bandit. Ever since then, thr unrepentant among them have been cursed.

1 Like

Re: Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM by Truthday: 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2023
agulion:

Kai. How to mention a fool and a slave without altering a word

1 Like

Re: Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM by Isobug: 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ms202309:
You are the ones forming that Jews hate Christians when Christians themselves keep saying otherwise. Are you more catholic than pope?
Meanwhile, It's far better to bear the hatred than that of Muslims, you can't leave with a Muslim and have peace, never. Terrorists from births
Re: Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM by APCNig: 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ms202309:

Same thing that made Christians hate Muslims
Re: Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM by APCNig: 9:36pm On Nov 05, 2023
agulion:

Yes nah.

Death by Firing Squad is better than death by Hanging.

You need psychiatric evaluation

2 Likes

Re: Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM by APCNig: 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2023
Elsudani2:

This your mental illness is generational and incurable

2 Likes

Re: Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM by paramakina202: 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Judaism is more related to Islam. i. e. Step Brothers: Isaac (Jews) and Ismael (Arabs).

The 2 religions do ablutions before praying. They both don't eat pork. They both don't believe in the trinity, both segregate men and woman , the Koran is filled with prophets from the old testament, both pray at set times of the day e.t.c It's not uncommon to see them praying together once in a while too.

Islam basically copied their religion from Judaism and Christianity.
Re: Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM by Elsudani2: 2:57am On Nov 06, 2023
APCNig:

This your mental illness is generational and incurable
Your mother?
Re: Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM by Raskimonojendor: 5:48am On Nov 06, 2023
paramakina202:

Islam basically copied their religion from Judaism and Christianity.
I agree with you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are There No Strong People In Kwara State? / Gej, You Can Still Redeem Yourself / The Wedding Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo (in Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.