Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,276 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Obidients Knock Rufai Oseni For Calling Datti Emotionally Immature - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Knock Rufai Oseni For Calling Datti Emotionally Immature (2467 Views)

Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Oshiomhole Dances With Rufai Oseni (Video) / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients Knock Rufai Oseni For Calling Datti Emotionally Immature by MrSundry: 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2023
Obidients are taking Rufai Oseni to the cleaner for referring to Datti Ahmed as emotionally immature during a podcast interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2QaQiI_pk8

Cc: Nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Obidients Knock Rufai Oseni For Calling Datti Emotionally Immature by MrSundry: 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Knock Rufai Oseni For Calling Datti Emotionally Immature by RenaissanceGuy: 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2023
I've always known that this kind of partisan alliance or leaning never ends well, because when you finally want to begin to balance criticism, you'll enter a lot of wahala from the side you'd always supported and spoken favourably about.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obidients Knock Rufai Oseni For Calling Datti Emotionally Immature by kingsways: 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2023
Rufai is smart
Re: Obidients Knock Rufai Oseni For Calling Datti Emotionally Immature by Throwback: 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
I've always known that this kind of partisan alliance or leaning never ends well, because when you finally want to begin to balance criticism, you'll enter a lot of wahala from the side you'd always supported and spoken favourably about.

They will remind him where his village is located in the heart of Yorubaland.

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obidients Knock Rufai Oseni For Calling Datti Emotionally Immature by Saturnalia(m): 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:

Apt! This was exactly what happened to FFK & Reno Omokri. They thought they were doing Buhari.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obidients Knock Rufai Oseni For Calling Datti Emotionally Immature by SeeWahala: 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2023
Well what can one say undecided

Everybodybody dey catch fire now wey emi LOKAN don turn to emi LOCUST cry

Nigerians are in soup
Re: Obidients Knock Rufai Oseni For Calling Datti Emotionally Immature by kk2027: 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2023
Agbadorians trying to create division btw Rufai and Obidients

I like how Rufai always gives them wotowoto on arisetv

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Knock Rufai Oseni For Calling Datti Emotionally Immature by kk2027: 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:

How did you know those comments are from Obidients

We know una wella

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Knock Rufai Oseni For Calling Datti Emotionally Immature by kk2027: 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2023
Since Datti said what he said, my brothers never see liver to attack him

Now they're hiding under Rufai's comment to attack Datti

Imagine if na Obi by now, chai

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Knock Rufai Oseni For Calling Datti Emotionally Immature by Nonny95: 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2023
kk2027:

Exactly.

They are now going through the corners.

Omoh I fear this Agbadorians. They are expert in divide and rule politics

1 Like

Re: Obidients Knock Rufai Oseni For Calling Datti Emotionally Immature by accordadoga29(f): 10:38pm On Nov 07, 2023
Hehehe

Iyämiris are after Rufai’s life just because he was trying to balance criticisms.

They are called headless mob for a reason

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Knock Rufai Oseni For Calling Datti Emotionally Immature by VEHINTOLAR: 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2023
The inevitable fight that I've been patiently waiting for;Rufai versus Obidients ! E remain small,shikinni like this but when it starts,it promises to be very interesting ! The headless mob will tell that Shorty mumu where his rusty family compound is in Ibadan,ode,Omo ti o gbon !

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obidients Knock Rufai Oseni For Calling Datti Emotionally Immature by Okoroawusa: 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2023
That one na their business... anyone that has not learnt from the relationship between Obidients/Igbos with Reno and FFK is naive.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Knock Rufai Oseni For Calling Datti Emotionally Immature by chiiraq802(m): 11:15pm On Nov 07, 2023
Rufai Oseni 1 : 1 Obidients

5 Likes

Re: Obidients Knock Rufai Oseni For Calling Datti Emotionally Immature by JagabanB: 11:25pm On Nov 07, 2023
Rufai has already taken the side of the mob, he should remind there as moving camp will affect him now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Knock Rufai Oseni For Calling Datti Emotionally Immature by JagabanB: 11:26pm On Nov 07, 2023
Nonny95:

Exactly.

They are now going through the corners.

Omoh I fear this Agbadorians. They are expert in divide and rule politics
Nobody addresses a loser that's çryîñg over spilt milk

5 Likes

Re: Obidients Knock Rufai Oseni For Calling Datti Emotionally Immature by JagabanB: 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2023
kk2027:
Agbadorians trying to create division btw Rufai and Obidients

I like how Rufai always gives them wotowoto on arisetv

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Being an Obident is just like saying I renounce my sense.

9 Likes

Re: Obidients Knock Rufai Oseni For Calling Datti Emotionally Immature by rinzaugustine: 11:28pm On Nov 07, 2023
Agbadorians are still afraid of responding to datti. Are they truly Fulani slaves? What kind of cowardice to fear another like this? ..this a bitter and stupid life to be an offline and online coward…spits
Re: Obidients Knock Rufai Oseni For Calling Datti Emotionally Immature by aswani(m): 11:41pm On Nov 07, 2023
MrSundry:
Obidients are taking Rufai Oseni to the cleaner for referring to Datti Ahmed as emotionally immature during a podcast interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2QaQiI_pk8

Cc: Nlfpmod

Fear President Tinubu, damn.

When your enemies start turning on each other, you know you have always been on the right path all along.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Knock Rufai Oseni For Calling Datti Emotionally Immature by BabaRamota1980: 11:43pm On Nov 07, 2023
Rufai go soon find out that Obodients have no sense

7 Likes

Re: Obidients Knock Rufai Oseni For Calling Datti Emotionally Immature by Goke7: 11:46pm On Nov 07, 2023
Rufai don use obedients shine and collect many award, now it’s time to move into his own world.

Same format likes of ffk and reno also used grin

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Knock Rufai Oseni For Calling Datti Emotionally Immature by Catapault: 11:47pm On Nov 07, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:

Soyinka learnt the hard way.

Was it not Soyinka that went to prison because of them, that they started abusing and calling all sorts of nasty names after he disagreed with them?

Anybody ''standing with'' these IPOB terrorists masquerading as 'Nigerians' has only him or herself to blame when the inevitable happens.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Knock Rufai Oseni For Calling Datti Emotionally Immature by Bhella5(m): 12:40am On Nov 08, 2023
Oil and water don't mix grin

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Knock Rufai Oseni For Calling Datti Emotionally Immature by MTNnews: 12:46am On Nov 08, 2023
So obidient ipob like you Igbo father no long run the social media space in Nigeria ?

Na agbado miscreant de fight for Dafti now. Many of you ipob Igbo inherited foolishness from the womb.

kk2027:

How did you know those comments are from Obidients

We know una wella

7 Likes

Re: Obidients Knock Rufai Oseni For Calling Datti Emotionally Immature by Spandau: 12:46am On Nov 08, 2023
kk2027:

We don't respond to non-entities.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Knock Rufai Oseni For Calling Datti Emotionally Immature by DatNiggaDaz: 12:52am On Nov 08, 2023
kk2027:

So you mean these group of scavengers are Cowards grin grin

Bros oil dey your head .

Just watch how this lies deceit & propaganda will land to the frontpage. I have never seen a more jealous & hateful group of nonentities who are sad to see othees suceed & develope

I knew that the hateful bunch will come up with a propaganda to cause division since Rufai received the outstanding Award for journalism grin grin

Re: Obidients Knock Rufai Oseni For Calling Datti Emotionally Immature by KosiGee(m): 2:18am On Nov 08, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Agbadorians are still afraid of responding to datti. Are they truly Fulani slaves? What kind of cowardice to fear another like this? ..this a bitter and stupid life to be an offline and online coward…spits

There’s a certain stereotype about them. It’s funny how they try their best to justify and validate that stereotype.

The malicious person who created this thread is a coward.
Why do these people like to hide behind others to launch their attacks?

Tueh

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Knock Rufai Oseni For Calling Datti Emotionally Immature by duduade: 2:21am On Nov 08, 2023
Mr Oseni
The emotional intelligent detector
Well-done

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Billions Leave Nigeria's Crude Account ! / North Offered Ndigbo Vp, But We Rejected It, Says Ezeife / Another Slap In Edo State As Head Of KAI Slaps Trader [photo + Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.