Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Lagos Traders Lament Multiple Levies, Allege Extortion In Markets - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Traders Lament Multiple Levies, Allege Extortion In Markets (8649 Views)

Anambra Landlords Protest Killings, Destruction, Multiple Levies / Lagos Traders Protest ₦600 Million Loss To Ponzi Scheme Matthew Agbaje / Lagos Traders Lament Market Closure, Appeal To Sanwo-Olu For Palliatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Traders Lament Multiple Levies, Allege Extortion In Markets by mrvitalis(m): 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2023
Tayorshd87:

That only tax can me tribalism stop and can develop d country BLA BLA
If you earn 5 million a year government makes you pay 2 million yearly as tax

Would you vote your incompetent village man? Over a competent stranger?
Re: Lagos Traders Lament Multiple Levies, Allege Extortion In Markets by Ijaya123: 4:12pm On Nov 08, 2023
jackmrandy:

Lagos is a terrible state. Now that their father is the president, they will do anything they like. Sanwolu subsidized transport some months ago, he has stopped it and guess what I learnt BRT service has gone back to normal price. Watch as Lagosian will start wailing again about high cost of transport in Lagos.

Must they all stay in Lagos? There are 35 states in the country they can do their business without all these complains, don't you think?
Re: Lagos Traders Lament Multiple Levies, Allege Extortion In Markets by OneCandleAway(f): 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2023
killsmith:

How many yoruba obas have given scholarships to Yoruba sons? They rather keep the yoruba sons on the streets working for them as thugs and tax collectors.

If I talk they'll call me ipob.

You hardly see the very rich yoruba elites give back to the community in a way to raise the future generations to greater height. In a way to make yoruba youths compete with other tribe. Only maybe foodstuff. You hardly see them build good facilities to ease the suffering of the masses luke the igbos do.

Someone like Tinubu will only give you money expecting something in return later on. If you're the class that might not be able to give back to him he'll never drop a penny.
Re: Lagos Traders Lament Multiple Levies, Allege Extortion In Markets by jackmrandy: 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2023
Ijaya123:

Must they all stay in Lagos? There are 35 states in the country they can do their business without all these complains, don't you think?

You are right. but looking at some other factors, Lagos state still comes top.
Re: Lagos Traders Lament Multiple Levies, Allege Extortion In Markets by killsmith(f): 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2023
totit:

And according to your leaking Igbotic brain, they are hard-working because they trade, isn't that right? Well, I hope your father, your aunty, your uncle, your sister, and yourself are all traders.
It is your hopeless father and whorre you call your mother that has a leaking brain. Omo ale jati jati.
Re: Lagos Traders Lament Multiple Levies, Allege Extortion In Markets by Ijaya123: 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2023
jackmrandy:

You are right. but looking at some other factors, Lagos state still comes top.

If you don’t like the heat, get out of the kitchen.
Pure & simple.
Re: Lagos Traders Lament Multiple Levies, Allege Extortion In Markets by Twistaray(m): 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2023
killsmith:

It is your hopeless father and whorre you call your mother that has a leaking brain. Omo ale jati jati.

You are pained over a direct, simple question. I am asking again, you said people are lazy because they don't trade and I asked, is your father, the woman that gave birth to you, your uncle, and the whole of your generation including yourself a trader?

undecided
Re: Lagos Traders Lament Multiple Levies, Allege Extortion In Markets by killsmith(f): 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2023
Twistaray:

You are pained over a direct, simple question. I am asking again, you said people are lazy because they don't trade and I asked, is your father, the woman that gave birth to you, your uncle, and the whole of your generation including yourself a trader?

undecided
And I replied you, go and ask the whorre that was impregnated by a mad man to birth you.
Re: Lagos Traders Lament Multiple Levies, Allege Extortion In Markets by Twistaray(m): 6:46pm On Nov 08, 2023
OneCandleAway:

If I talk they'll call me ipob.

You hardly see the very rich yoruba elites give back to the community in a way to raise the future generations to greater height. In a way to make yoruba youths compete with other tribe. Only maybe foodstuff. You hardly see them build good facilities to ease the suffering of the masses luke the igbos do.

Someone like Tinubu will only give you money expecting something in return later on. If you're the class that might not be able to give back to him he'll never drop a penny.

...well, ....

Make heaven and tell us where this happened .

Re: Lagos Traders Lament Multiple Levies, Allege Extortion In Markets by Twistaray(m): 6:47pm On Nov 08, 2023
killsmith:

And I replied you, go and ask the whorre that was impregnated by a mad man to birth you.

I am sorry, I am not from SE or your family circle except you want to share her phone number with me including that of her husband, your dad?
Re: Lagos Traders Lament Multiple Levies, Allege Extortion In Markets by Josephkabila12: 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2023
Bayyajidda:
These ronu pigs go around taxing life out of hardworking traders, tomorrow they won't allow them to vote in Lagos.
bastard ibo buffoon, return back to ur barren ibo land. No one is forcing any ibo buffoon to be in Lagos State
Re: Lagos Traders Lament Multiple Levies, Allege Extortion In Markets by Bayyajidda(m): 1:50am On Nov 09, 2023
Josephkabila12:
bastard ibo buffoon, return back to ur barren ibo land. No one is forcing any ibo buffoon to be in Lagos State

Shege dan iska. Zaka gwada me? Sai soro kawai.
Re: Lagos Traders Lament Multiple Levies, Allege Extortion In Markets by Josephkabila12: 5:57am On Nov 09, 2023
Bayyajidda:

Shege dan iska. Zaka gwada me? Sai soro kawai.
stupid ibo buffoons disguising
Re: Lagos Traders Lament Multiple Levies, Allege Extortion In Markets by Bayyajidda(m): 6:20am On Nov 09, 2023
Josephkabila12:
stupid ibo buffoons disguising

We are your masters, a slave can't not look the master in the face and insult him. You dare not insult me, rather you would pretend you mistake me for another tribe. Shege jahiri. Bayerebe alede.
Re: Lagos Traders Lament Multiple Levies, Allege Extortion In Markets by Josephkabila12: 10:27am On Nov 09, 2023
Bayyajidda:

We are your masters, a slave can't not look the master in the face and insult him. You dare not insult me, rather you would pretend you mistake me for another tribe. Shege jahiri. Bayerebe alede.
bastard stupid ibo buffoons disguising, if you're hausa/fulani you're still a bastard
Re: Lagos Traders Lament Multiple Levies, Allege Extortion In Markets by Sigmundbest: 11:31am On Nov 09, 2023
Kindly read and learn, a new technique of how scammers operate, I was scammed 250,000 please kindly read so you don't fall a victim.
delayed, I called the guy he said he couldn't talk where he is that I should please sort it out, to cut the long story short I paid a total of 250,000 to the fake custom guy feeling that I don't want the guy sweat to go in vain, infact I sent the money because true caller brought it as if the guy is a real driver, bringing Abuja driver that was what made me paid and that he had collected the paper that will cover him till Lagos, when I discovered or when my eye clear na when the driver wey I say make Eno call me again till he call me for pick up call me again say ndlea catch am again for ogun state and say Dem talk say Dem self go collect 500k na there I know say something is wrong and my wife and logistics guy find out Abt the motor say Eno dey exist for the pack,, i believe they used jassed. I can't call it greediness on my side because I transact online by buying goods from china. We pay and they deliver although I do pay on delivery for customers and have sent goods worth almost a million to a customer although with pay on delivery method because the customer sent part of the payment, so it's not new and we can't really call it greadiness from my side, I was 100 percent going to deliver the said package,any ways I will drop the phone number of the driver and the guy, I will drop the acct details of the fraud driver, I have his real name and picture I will drop the data
The name of the bus company they use as disguise is benjass motors
The phone of the scammer is 0903 315 8222
The number of the scammer driver is

The acct number I first paid into is 6113620268 ,OPAY , MUHAMMED ORELORELOPE ABDULLAHI

The real details of the scammer driver that I track is
9043325213 ezekiel samson opay
This is the real name of the scammer driver
Ezekiel samson oluwabukunmi
Plot 28 prestige estate ilogbo oko afo badagry lagos
Blood group A+

I will attach his driver's license
Please my advice to us all let's be careful of all this scammers, there is a lot happening in this country thanks please learn from this.

Re: Lagos Traders Lament Multiple Levies, Allege Extortion In Markets by Sunday2021: 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2023
This is what you get when you vote on religion and tribal sentiment.
I pray for more hardship to the agbadorians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deregulation Of The Downstream Oil Sector Is Illegal - Court / Breaking News: President Buhari Caught Live On Camera In London / 'Stop Targeting Amnesty' - Falana To Army In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.