Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,387 members, 7,850,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Obaseki Commiserates With Soludo Over Father’s Passing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Commiserates With Soludo Over Father’s Passing (178 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Condoles With Soludo Over Father’s Death / My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) / Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Commiserates With Soludo Over Father’s Passing by UdabaPrince100: 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2023
Obaseki commiserates with Soludo over father’s passing

The Edo State Governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki, has commiserated with the Anambra State Governor, Prof. Charles Soludo, over the passing of his father, Chief Simeon Soludo, at the age of 92 years.

In a statement, Obaseki expressed sadness over the news, describing late Pa Chief Simeon Soludo as an accomplished father, whose discipline, hard work, and diligence contributed in shaping the governor and his siblings.

According to Obaseki: “I commiserate with my brother, the Anambra State Governor, Charles Soludo, over the sad news of the passing of his father, Chief Simeon Soludo.

“Pa Soludo was a gentleman, who took pride in education and love for knowledge and learning, sowing the seed of life-long education in his children. He led an exemplary life and would be remembered for his kindness, compassion and forthrightness.

“On behalf of the Government and good people of Edo State, I extend heartfelt condolences to the people of Anambra State, the Soludo family, associates, friends and well-wishers and pray that God will grant all the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Commiserates With Soludo Over Father’s Passing by Kenedos(m): 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2023
May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Obaseki Commiserates With Soludo Over Father’s Passing by Claire2023: 6:09am On Nov 09, 2023
May His Soul Rest In Peace

(1) (Reply)

Riverscrisis: Let Governor Siminalayi Fubara Be: . Ijaw Group / Bayelsa Guber: Swat Is Intimidating Pdp People / Amml Crisis And Flying Court Orders: Is Wike Really In Contempt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.