Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

I Typed "Krest" On Google And They Brought This Picture. Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Typed "Krest" On Google And They Brought This Picture. Why? (4919 Views)

I Can't Sleep... I Brought This Curse Upon Myself. / Pastor Krest / I Accidentally Typed Into Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Typed "Krest" On Google And They Brought This Picture. Why? by aQUINandmore: 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2023
Is pastor fatoyinbo a krest ambassador?

1 Like

Re: I Typed "Krest" On Google And They Brought This Picture. Why? by aQUINandmore: 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2023
Re: I Typed "Krest" On Google And They Brought This Picture. Why? by Westernlove: 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2023
You no get Work.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Typed "Krest" On Google And They Brought This Picture. Why? by ebubeson: 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2023
Are you researching on krest?
Re: I Typed "Krest" On Google And They Brought This Picture. Why? by vonlogon: 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2023
That's krest if you were born mid 80s on, you won't know it, but that's the right result
Re: I Typed "Krest" On Google And They Brought This Picture. Why? by Ballzproblemm: 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2023
I think it was the scandal between him and timi dakolo wife cheesy,that period was crazy.
Re: I Typed "Krest" On Google And They Brought This Picture. Why? by sulakishop(m): 3:14am On Nov 09, 2023
Indomie generation
Re: I Typed "Krest" On Google And They Brought This Picture. Why? by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:10am On Nov 09, 2023
aQUINandmore:
Is pastor fatoyinbo a krest ambassador?
Yes, he is. Can't you get a phucking life now?
Re: I Typed "Krest" On Google And They Brought This Picture. Why? by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 8:27am On Nov 09, 2023
Op you no gather. I'm sure there is skeleton in your own closet. Allow Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo be. A sin he committed many years ago, I don't know of now. Why are you determined to bring him down at all cost over his past failures. Please don't refresh our memories of his mistakes. What will be your gain if you were to pull down all he had built. Please Live and let live. The bad testimonies against him could have been hearsays, could have been out of bitterness and at best could have been the truth garnished and padded here and there to make it whip up emotional sentiments.

Hell hath no fury like a woman... determined to bring you down. Any man who God delivers from the traps and wiles of women doesn't know what God have done for him.

Don't believe every blackmail you see on social media, there is always something left out from the true stories.

1 Like

Re: I Typed "Krest" On Google And They Brought This Picture. Why? by drizzle0007(m): 10:01am On Nov 09, 2023
AdeolaOmoOba:
Op you no gather. I'm sure there is skeleton in your own closet. Allow Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo be. A sin he committed many years ago, I don't know of now. Why are you determined to bring him down at all cost over his past failures. Please don't refresh our memories of his mistakes. What will be your gain if you were to pull down all he had built. Please Live and let live. The bad testimonies against him could have been hearsays, could have been out of bitterness and at best could have been the truth garnished and padded here and there to make it whip up emotional sentiments.

Hell hath no fury like a woman... determined to bring you down. Any man who God delivers from the traps and wiles of women doesn't know what God have done for him.

Don't believe every blackmail you see on social media, there is always something left out from the true stories.

You call it a sin he committed, then end it with don't believe every blackmail.

Hot or cold or get spewed out.

2 Likes

Re: I Typed "Krest" On Google And They Brought This Picture. Why? by Adewale1603(m): 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2023
Google never forgets
Re: I Typed "Krest" On Google And They Brought This Picture. Why? by Exceed15: 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2023
You are jobless.
Re: I Typed "Krest" On Google And They Brought This Picture. Why? by MrOlai: 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Photos Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend’s Best Friend In Warri / What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? / 6 Cool Ways A Lady Can Say "I Love You" To A Man Without Saying It Verbally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.