Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) (49147 Views)

Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom / Kwara Government Demolishes Saraki's Popular Family House "Ile Arugbo" / Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by 1972xy: 1:46am On Nov 10, 2023
Fugazy2023:
Soludo is 1000 times greater and better than fraudster Peter Obi
Of course
Peter Obi is a coin man
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 2:34am On Nov 10, 2023
Ondoterrorist:
Misplaced priorities like the brain of helinues

So you think with this your own empty brain.

And you never knew that those are the things that hinders progresses in cities and towns because of their covenants.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 2:35am On Nov 10, 2023
1972xy:

Of course
Peter Obi is a coin man

Like the way your papa coin ur mama
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 2:35am On Nov 10, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Just greater than your papa
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by viodemus: 2:38am On Nov 10, 2023
A criminal that had $16 billion disappear under his watch, is a true criminal to me.
Such a person cannot be holy to me. Also the spirit of a national patriot Bode George still hovers. Who do and who no do am, na im we dey wonder.

I built cbn, I made cbn, until today no tangible doings for Anambra. Substandard infrastructure for almost every project he sign off. Na wa o.

Traditional worshippers need to be free to worship, as long as they are not breaking the law.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by Spandau: 3:04am On Nov 10, 2023
Ondoterrorist:

Exactly that is why Mohammed will be resurrected and killed again

Dude just made it clear to you that he doesn't give a hoot. So why press on? Part of the problem among Ibo youths Soludo is talking about.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 3:16am On Nov 10, 2023
Fugazy2023:

He no concern me. Na you and the head slamming terrorist get talks
I pity am those pple no get joy
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 3:18am On Nov 10, 2023
Ondoterrorist:

Soludo is greater than mad Mohammed SAW
No let Those pple see you oo you no say dat name don cause many wahala dem no get joy I value your head
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by Olu1000: 3:28am On Nov 10, 2023
Fugazy2023:

APC spokesman! I sight you
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by Difrent: 3:28am On Nov 10, 2023
Ondoterrorist:

Exactly that is why Mohammed will be resurrected and killed again

Like Jesus
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by Difrent: 3:30am On Nov 10, 2023
jmoore:
Always scavenging on any thread that has to do with southeast. But when fulani herdsmen go on murdering spree in the north, your cowardice will kick in and you will hide in a hole.

Omekaonyeara.

Is that a reason for igbos to be killing themselves?
Get sense and stop talking nonsense
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by unbiased2021: 3:37am On Nov 10, 2023
;
Ondoterrorist:

Mohammed is a bastard
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by Hpesoj: 3:39am On Nov 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He is against idolatry and has been complaining bitterly against it, blaming the promise of protection offered by the babalawo power as the reason for the high level of crimes, kidnapping and security problems in his state.

Beyond the insults hauled at him by his opponents and the uncouth mob of mostly Igbo youths he is old enough to be their father, so far, nobody has intellectually engaged him or faulted him for waging war against idolatry for this strategic reasons after all he is not a member of the clergy.

It will be very interesting to read expert research report on the nexus between what Prof Soludo called idolatry and crimes in a society using the South East as a case study and how to resolve the problem.

Any culture that promotes crime and provide protection for criminals will not last , the stakeholders must have a clarity of the problem and how to tackle it from the root,particularly from the home and nuclear family, as he, Prof Soludo, once placed the problem at the feet of irresponsible parenting in his state and all Igbo Southeast states in general. Check my signature for free stuffs!

On the quoted, I thought I should inform you that there is a religion called Islam that has continue to exist despite promoting and providing protection for anything but peace.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by Hpesoj: 3:41am On Nov 10, 2023
LikeAking:

The reason for high crimes is our low self esteem..

Nigerians have the lowest self esteem in the world..

The lower the self esteem the more crime..

Nigeria is an anti high self esteem society..

From the family to schools and society every one want you to have a low self esteem…. They want you to fly Low..

Clarify what you meant by Nigerians having loving self-esteem.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by Hpesoj: 3:47am On Nov 10, 2023
cadmanspize:
This has been a restraint towards forward construction of that fly-over. Happy that after pacification of the deity, plan to demolish it have been drawn & finalized.
Wasn't easy!

Normally, you can't decide to demolish even a Church or Mosque without facing oppositions. These are tied to people's beliefs. We can't just wish it away. Soludo knew what to do before his initial gragra.

This is not the first time shrines are been relocated due to road constructions. It is not particular to Anambra, or Edo, or Rivers, or Osun, or Katsina, or Africa, it happens everywhere in the world.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by DrAkpa(m): 4:04am On Nov 10, 2023
viodemus:
A criminal that had $16 billion disappear under his watch, is a true criminal to me.
Such a person cannot be holy to me. Also the spirit of a national patriot Bode George still hovers. Who do and who no do am, na im we dey wonder.

I built cbn, I made cbn, until today no tangible doings for Anambra. Substandard infrastructure for almost every project he sign off. Na wa o.

Traditional worshippers need to be free to worship, as long as they are not breaking the law.

There is something genetically wrong with your brain.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by Juju70(m): 4:12am On Nov 10, 2023
What is idolatry?? Corrupt politicians wey dey embezzle money no be idolatry be dat!

1 Like

Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 4:34am On Nov 10, 2023
He that can swallow coconut whole trust his anis to excrete the whole coconut.. I won't talk more than this.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by sylve11: 4:39am On Nov 10, 2023
Ondoterrorist:

Soludo is greater than mad Mohammed SAW

Them don anger you. 😆 🤣 cool
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by Agugbadin: 4:45am On Nov 10, 2023
Thank you so much Prof,more power to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by Myer(m): 4:56am On Nov 10, 2023
Agugbadin:
Thank you so much Prof,more power to your elbow.
If we were to calm down and look beyond the politics, God really answered our prayers in the last elections. Because Nigerians really prayed and fasted and humbled ourselves before God which is always all God requires.
God gave virtually all the States Good Governors and also gave Nigeria a good President.

I pray we all eventually enjoy the dividends and benefits of this administration at Local, State and Federal levels. And I pray for Grace of God for every well-meaning Nigerian going through the hardships of this transition that God will supply your need according to His riches in Glory through Christ Jesus.
And I pray that even in this famine and drought, God will help us see how he is using it to perfect us spiritually as we enter into the Rest He has prepared for his Children and Chosen Generation in Jesus name. Amen and Amen.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by beardedboy(m): 5:15am On Nov 10, 2023
ebufa:

you must be infernally disrespectful to think Igbo culture promotes violence and thuggery, I blame soludo who does not shape his mouth before talking .....as a leader you must be tactful whenaddressing issues that concern your people! Southwest is the ritual and skull mining capital of the known universe....how many times has any yoruba governor gone on media to aaccuse their people of idolatory....?

Now the mumudeen poster freeskullng has picked up on his tactless accusation to talk rubbish!
Soludo is right. You're wrong.

Just because Yoruba governor's refuse to have/use sense doesn't mean Soludo should be like them.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by AareGaa: 5:17am On Nov 10, 2023
Fugazy2023:

You're right, but Africans should not destroying their identities and values
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by viodemus: 5:18am On Nov 10, 2023
DrAkpa:

There is something genetically wrong with your brain.

I wish for equality, diligence, and prosperity in the SE, SS, and beyond.

I worry about you.
I sense gullible or shady benefactor. General benefactor is good, thought I'd remind you.

oga Soludo has broken down churches too, so I don't see it as discrimination like that yet. But he is leaning toward divisiveness. And I think his attention should be called to that.

He is still yet to pull his weight to even 60% of the caliber he promised to be.

It is still weary on how 16 billion disappear under his time. Maybe the street is naive, but na street, update me to the possiblity of that kind of capabilities. According to street knowledge, some say Bola ige no take the money, all na allegedly, I no too understand, but logic point there.

Igbos are religious versatile. Personally, I think no religion should be above the general law. Many things can be debatable to be made more efficient and civilized.

Open your mind, try to make a great difference with the time, that time allows. Unite the igbos, try to be encouraging and hopeful in your words and actions, encourage peace, ......... even though many should be vigilant.

In summary, Igbos need to be more strong, united, and a people with massive love.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 5:30am On Nov 10, 2023
The gods must relocate for development projects.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by guru90: 5:31am On Nov 10, 2023
Soludo is doing a great job for him to get a good network roads.....
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by ada9ja(f): 5:34am On Nov 10, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Really? Is soludo better than ur worthless parents too?
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by DrAkpa(m): 5:43am On Nov 10, 2023
viodemus:

I wish for equality, diligence, and prosperity in the SE, SS, and beyond.

I worry about you.
I sense gullible or shady benefactor. General benefactor is good, thought I'd remind you.

oga Soludo has broken down churches too, so I don't see it as discrimination like that yet. But he is leaning toward divisiveness. And I think his attention should be called to that.

He is still yet to pull his weight to even 60% of the caliber he promised to be.

It is still weary on how 16 billion disappear under his time. Maybe the street is naive, but na street, update me to the possiblity of that kind of capabilities. According to street knowledge, some say Bola ige no take the money, all na allegedly, I no too understand, but logic point there.

Igbos are religious versatile. Personally, I think no religion should be above the general law. Many things can be debatable to be made more efficient and civilized.

Open your mind, try to make a great difference with the time, that time allows. Unite the igbos, try to be encouraging and hopeful in your words and actions, encourage peace, ......... even though many should be vigilant.

In summary, Igbos need to be more strong, united, and a people with massive love.

You are actually the gullible he-go*tt here. No brain to reason or process information analytically before passing condemnation. I am just wondering if you or your father was there when the $16billion dollar went missing, or you are just depending on the media propaganda which was used by Elrufai and APC criminals to bring Jonathan's government down. $16billion went missing and yet America didn't know, neither did Nigeria enter any recession. Do you even know what $16billion dollars is or u think it is 16naira? Even American economy will go into recession if that sort of money leaves their economy . Yamayama fall on your bald head, Akpaamu

1 Like

Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by thomasjoe(m): 5:46am On Nov 10, 2023
linearity:
If all these idols and ancestral spirits in Africa are as powerful as we claimed, it would have been impossible for the Whiteman to conquer Africa.

The Whiteman not only conquered Africa, they took our forefathers plus some of these chief priests with them as slaves, to add injury to insult they took some of these idols that should have been protecting us away with them and lock them up in some museum.

To even get our powerful idols backs, we are begging the Whiteman and even taking them to Arbitrations and Court Houses abroad pleading with one or the other White Judge to force his own White Government to pity us and return our gods.

Spot on!
To rub it in more , they brought a religion and gave it to us after all their atrocities...we accepted it and choose to remain blind to their crimes subsequently...helping them further destroy our culture and religions
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by peacettw: 5:47am On Nov 10, 2023
This is wrong. Lets learn to preserve our history for thr sake of our children

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? / An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) / Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.