Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) (49141 Views)

Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom / Kwara Government Demolishes Saraki's Popular Family House "Ile Arugbo" / Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by Aqis(m): 5:52am On Nov 10, 2023
You are just a very big fool.

Mad Mohammed cared less until the searched for the rapist and he died hiding [/quote]
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by Shimran(m): 5:54am On Nov 10, 2023
Ondoterrorist:

Mohammed na false prophet and a rapist

For the past 1400+ years as you said he "merely claims to be prophet", why not just forget him and his subjects: Muslim this, Islam that?

The funniest part is that the name 'Muhammad'is most common name worldwide!
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by Shimran(m): 6:00am On Nov 10, 2023
Absuchat:

Or maybe his followers are the ones doing the killings.

Yes, "his followers" were the one invaded Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya where thousands of lives were lost and forceful displacement millions population in Palestine in the 1900s and present time has been made!
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 6:02am On Nov 10, 2023
Catapault:

What development and progress has the proliferation of NONSENSE, USELESS CHURCHES brought, apart from enriching a few greedy, thieving pastors, while promising 'prosperity' to 'believers' (who pay their ''holy bribe'' to the church called 'tithe') and delivering mass poverty and corruption?

Tell me.

Am not in support of neither.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by Igboslayer: 6:10am On Nov 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He is against idolatry and has been complaining bitterly against it, blaming the promise of protection offered by the babalawo power as the reason for the high level of crimes, kidnapping and security problems in his state.

Beyond the insults hauled at him by his opponents and the uncouth mob of mostly Igbo youths he is old enough to be their father, so far, nobody has intellectually engaged him or faulted him for waging war against idolatry for this strategic reasons after all he is not a member of the clergy.

It will be very interesting to read expert research report on the nexus between what Prof Soludo called idolatry and crimes in a society using the South East as a case study and how to resolve the problem.

Any culture that promotes crime and provide protection for criminals will not last , the stakeholders must have a clarity of the problem and how to tackle it from the root,particularly from the home and nuclear family, as he, Prof Soludo, once placed the problem at the feet of irresponsible parenting in his state and all Igbo Southeast states in general. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Igbos are rocked by outcome of failed parenting. Many wayward individuals all over the place with stvpid behavior. Imagine one crazy man in far away Finland asking them to stay at home and kill anyone that doesn't comply. Imagine them presenting Obi as their best candidate in a presidential election , a man that can barely speak out loud, a terror that never developed Anambra state.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by Absuchat(m): 6:22am On Nov 10, 2023
Shimran:

Yes, "his followers" were the one invaded Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya where thousands of lives were lost and forceful displacement millions population in Palestine in the 1900s and present time has been made!
Taliban
Islamic state
Al-Shabaab
BLA
JNIM
Hamas
Boko Haram
Etc
Are NGOs abi?
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by blueAgent(m): 6:29am On Nov 10, 2023
LikeAking:

The reason for high crimes is our low self esteem..

Nigerians have the lowest self esteem in the world..

The lower the self esteem the more crime..

Nigeria is an anti high self esteem society..

From the family to schools and society every one want you to have a low self esteem…. They want you to fly Low..

Total crap.
We have low self esteem, yet we engage in crimes just to show up.
Rather Nigerians are over egoistic ppl.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by blueAgent(m): 6:31am On Nov 10, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Good day my wonderful Nairaland family,I have really missed commenting on this platform but Man must work to feed his family.
Back to the Matter,I wonder why Any topic on Nairaland quickly descends into a tribal disagreement these days.
The government destroyed the place of abode of a deity to construct a fly-over and it quickly disintegrates into tribal insults,haba why so much animosity.
I believe such topics shouldn't attract such verbal insults and abuses.
Pls Nairaland Mods should do more in moderating these comments.
For Professor Charles Soludo,I wish him nothing but success,I pray he completes the marvelous job he's doing in Anambra state.
If there's any Igbo man I will spend my time,resources and energy to campaign for whenever Igbos will be president of Nigeria,it's the Erudite Professor Charles Soludo.
Pls don't disappoint those of us who are waiting and hoping for the Igbo presidency.
Pls my fellow Batists,I beg you,be magnanimous In Victory,for Obidients and Atikulators,pls sheathe your tongue and fingers,let This New Administration breathe.
It's well with Nigeria
Pls check out land in my Estate for Sale...
https://www.nairaland.com/7905580/introducing-silvergate-estate-ibeju-lekki
God bless Nigeria..........
.sighs!!!! Rubbish
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by blueAgent(m): 6:33am On Nov 10, 2023
PointB:
The biggest support of crime and criminality in Nigeria is organised religion especially of the Abrahimic origin.

Soludo should be worried why with prevalent of religious centers in Anambra, nay, Nigeria, bad governance is still the order of the day.

Soludo ought to know that idolatory is not of a place but a habit.

Mumu...

1 Like

Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by blueAgent(m): 6:34am On Nov 10, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:

Niggah. Why compare a 1st Class in Accounting with a 3rd Class in Philosophy?

1000000000000000000000000000000000x better.
Audio first class. With forged identity and certificates.

Mumu
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by blueAgent(m): 6:39am On Nov 10, 2023
Catapault:

Your deity, 'Jesus Christ' is an imported colonial fairytale SCAM who never existed.
The ONLY reason you slaves worship him is because foreigners invaded your land a mere 120 years ago, massacred your ancestors, seized your land and resources, and forced their ''HOLY BOOK'' on you.

IMAGINE THIEVES AND MURDERERS GIVING YOU A ''HOLY BOOK''.

JUST IMAGINE THE INSULT OF THAT.

DID THEY NOT READ THEIR 'GOSPELS' BEFORE INVADING YOUR LAND AND COMMITTING MASS MURDER AND THEFT?

The sad thing is that you people don't realise how intensely STUPID AND DUMB you are to be practising unquestioningly the 'christian religion'.

TUFIAKWA.

Go to China, Japan, India. They REJECTED western religion.

All they did was stick with their updated TRADITIONAL religion.

Are you doing better than those countries with your worship of an imported white blonde 'saviour'?

Fcking disgusting.

China,Japan,India rejected western religion but they did not reject western technology and education just like Africans.

Clown
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by blueAgent(m): 6:43am On Nov 10, 2023
linearity:
If all these idols and ancestral spirits in Africa are as powerful as we claimed, it would have been impossible for the Whiteman to conquer Africa.

The Whiteman not only conquered Africa, they took our forefathers plus some of these chief priests with them as slaves, to add injury to insult they took some of these idols that should have been protecting us away with them and lock them up in some museum.

To even get our powerful idols backs, we are begging the Whiteman and even taking them to Arbitrations and Court Houses abroad pleading with one or the other White Judge to force his own White Government to pity us and return our gods.

Well said.

That shows that the White man's God is more powerful and higher than all this other deities.
They are not on top for no reason.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by Shimran(m): 6:46am On Nov 10, 2023
Absuchat:

Taliban
Islamic state
Al-Shabaab
BLA
JNIM
Hamas
Boko Haram
Etc
Are NGOs abi?

Can't you comprehend this simple thing?
I said yes they are the one with the "latest Weaponry", nuking every corner of the Muslim countries!

Those "Islamic terrorists" even tried bringing down Libya but the "world Savior" USA stopped them on time.

Now Libya is among the safest place to live in the world now. Thanks to the the West.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by viodemus: 6:47am On Nov 10, 2023
DrAkpa:

You are actually the gullible he-go*tt here. No brain to reason or process information analytically before passing condemnation. I am just wondering if you or your father was there when the $16billion dollar went missing, or you are just depending on the media propaganda which was used by Elrufai and APC criminals to bring Jonathan's government down. $16billion went missing and yet America didn't know, neither did Nigeria enter any recession. Do you even know what $16billion dollars is or u think it is 16naira? Even American economy will go into recession if that sort of money leaves their economy . Yamayama fall on your bald head, Akpaamu

Am telling you that 16 billion viam!! kust like that, under his watch, you are telling me el rufai this and that. Una wey follow chop that money, make e choke una. That is one of the reason that Nigeria don't have a credible electricity today. At least e for enter 25% stability. Noe it is 4%, still unstable. By the way that money trail from Oga Obj era. cun enter yaradua, cun enter Oga Goodluck.

Let me tell you an open secret until it gets dignified, 85% of Nigerian money in transit don't have a trust able from and to destinations. And that is like 40 billion to 60 billion dollars yearly.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by Absuchat(m): 6:50am On Nov 10, 2023
Shimran:

Can't you comprehend this simple thing?
I said yes they are the one with the "latest Weaponry", nuking every corner of the Muslim countries!

Those "Islamic terrorists" even tried bringing down Libya but the "world Savior" USA stopped them on time.

Now Libya is among the safest place to live in the world now. Thanks to the the West.
Yes we're still on the same page... Islam is synonymous with bloodshed.
Funny enough to be a Muslim, you are either a terrorist or a terrorist sympathizer
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by DrAkpa(m): 6:53am On Nov 10, 2023
viodemus:

Am telling you that 16 billion viam!! kust like that, under his watch, you are telling me el rufai this and that. Una wey follow chop that money, make e choke una. That is one of the reason that Nigeria don't have a credible electricity today. At least e for enter 25% stability. Noe it is 4%, still unstable. By the way that money trail from Oga Obj era. cun enter yaradua, cun enter Oga Goodluck.

Let me tell you an open secret until it gets dignified, 85% of Nigerian money in transit don't have a trust able from and to destinations. And that is like 40 billion to 60 billion dollars yearly.

You are typing rubbish. Yamayama fall on your bald head
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by Patriotsleague: 6:57am On Nov 10, 2023
Our traditional institutions must be respected.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by BabaHenry(m): 6:59am On Nov 10, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Good day my wonderful Nairaland family,I have really missed commenting on this platform but Man must work to feed his family.
Back to the Matter,I wonder why Any topic on Nairaland quickly descends into a tribal disagreement these days.
The government destroyed the place of abode of a deity to construct a fly-over and it quickly disintegrates into tribal insults,haba why so much animosity.
I believe such topics shouldn't attract such verbal insults and abuses.
Pls Nairaland Mods should do more in moderating these comments.
For Professor Charles Soludo,I wish him nothing but success,I pray he completes the marvelous job he's doing in Anambra state.
If there's any Igbo man I will spend my time,resources and energy to campaign for whenever Igbos will be president of Nigeria,it's the Erudite Professor Charles Soludo.
Pls don't disappoint those of us who are waiting and hoping for the Igbo presidency.
Pls my fellow Batists,I beg you,be magnanimous In Victory,for Obidients and Atikulators,pls sheathe your tongue and fingers,let This New Administration breathe.
It's well with Nigeria
Pls check out land in my Estate for Sale...
https://www.nairaland.com/7905580/introducing-silvergate-estate-ibeju-lekki
God bless Nigeria..........
May God bless you for this comment...
But you see those moderators you just call upon are actually the one promoting the whole issue cry
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by mikywonder(m): 7:02am On Nov 10, 2023
omenka:
HAD THIS HAPPENED IN SOUTH WEST!!!

I leave the answers to you.

Cc: Pàndora Obi Hushpuppy, Oby EzekweSILLY. cool

Edit:

Nairaland had put P A N D O R A on auto review to Peter.

🤣🤣🤣

Cc: Seunmsg, LeoDeKing. cheesy

Agbado urchin
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by DECLAN2015(m): 7:09am On Nov 10, 2023
LikeAking:

The reason for high crimes is our low self esteem..

Nigerians have the lowest self esteem in the world..

The lower the self esteem the more crime..

Nigeria is an anti high self esteem society..

From the family to schools and society every one want you to have a low self esteem…. They want you to fly Low..

Us that what is called low esteem...ok fly high then a d fall.wisfom is profitable
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by DECLAN2015(m): 7:11am On Nov 10, 2023
ebufa:

you must be infernally disrespectful to think Igbo culture promotes violence and thuggery, I blame soludo who does not shape his mouth before talking .....as a leader you must be tactful whenaddressing issues that concern your people! Southwest is the ritual and skull mining capital of the known universe....how many times has any yoruba governor gone on media to aaccuse their people of idolatory....?

Now the mumudeen poster freeskullng has picked up on his tactless accusation to talk rubbish!

Truth is bitter
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:14am On Nov 10, 2023
I honestly wish that they could have built around the deity's shrine.

Idolatry comes in all forms and one of those forms is elevating a human over and above all.

I wish they did not have to demolish what this community hold dear.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by MeekGram7(m): 7:16am On Nov 10, 2023
I hope they did the necessary things before destroying that place
Because when things like this starts disturbing motorists later it would be bad oh.
Idolatry is bad yes, but you can’t just wake up and then go destroy an idol that’s been somewhere before you were even born, this is the same mistake our forefathers did when they became Christian, started destroying and burning their idols, now those idols fight this generation for what our forefathers did.
I’m not an idol worshipper, but I know that there are ways to do some things spiritually that wouldn’t have effect on the later generations.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by viodemus: 7:29am On Nov 10, 2023
DrAkpa:

You are typing rubbish. Yamayama fall on your bald head

Thank goodness say my head no resemble your irregular head.

I hope say your left foot trip your right foot, wey una dey go spend the igbo portion of that 16 billion money.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by johnjose68: 7:42am On Nov 10, 2023
AnambraPeople:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iqnxjYHEc0?si=ixyd6xNVHkN0bPOP

Soludo Finally Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity in Ekwulobia(Video)

The Anambra State Government has successfully demolished the popular "Olulu Eke Deity" in Ekwulobia in order to make way for the construction of a flyover at the town's roundabout. This comes after Governor Soludo had previously threatened to remove the deity, which was met with resistance from worshippers.

The Udo Olulu Eke deity holds significant reverence among worshippers in Ekwulobia and the surrounding area of Aguata. Even the Chief priest of Udo Olulu Eke Ekwulobia, known as Okenye (the Ancient One), had challenged the government's intentions. Okenye argued that if Governor Soludo believed the government owned the site of Udo Olulu Eke in Ekwulobia, then he should attempt to destroy or remove it without following due process. He emphasized the potential repercussions that the forceful demolition may have and disclosed that he was merely delivering a message as instructed.

From the viral video of the demolition, the driver of the caterpillar operating the machinery was seen dropping a kola nut on the ground as a sign of respect to the deity before he could proceed.

The demolition of the Olulu Eke Deity was executed as part of the government's development plan to facilitate the construction of Ekwulobia flyover. While the plan is viewed as beneficial for the town, Governor Soludo has faced opposition and warnings about the potential consequences of removing the deity.

https://anambrapeople.com.ng/soludo-finally-demolishes-olulu-eke-deity-in-ekwulobia-video/

Where is oby ezekwesili, the sheppopo grin
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by OctavianAC(m): 7:47am On Nov 10, 2023
Na person get land wey masquerade take dance. Na person create the world/the land wey juju dey
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by payaseriy: 8:03am On Nov 10, 2023
omenka:
HAD THIS HAPPENED IN SOUTH WEST!!!

I leave the answers to you.

Cc: Pàndora Obi Hushpuppy, Oby EzekweSILLY. cool

Edit:

Nairaland had put P A N D O R A on auto review to Peter.

🤣🤣🤣

Cc: Seunmsg, LeoDeKing. cheesy
Senator Tinubu is also a Pandora... Go check d paper online
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by Shimran(m): 8:05am On Nov 10, 2023
Absuchat:

Yes we're still on the same page... Islam is synonymous with bloodshed.
Funny enough to be a Muslim, you are either a terrorist or a terrorist sympathizer

Yes and we live in the world. 1.8 billions plus!

"We are the first to use nuclear bomb on innocent Japanese!"
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by Absuchat(m): 8:30am On Nov 10, 2023
Shimran:

Yes and we live in the world. 1.8 billions plus!

"We are the first to use nuclear bomb on innocent Japanese!"
That was war niggar....in war everything is fair.

We are talking about the people that sneaked in to Israel without any form of provocation and murdered over a thousand innocent Men, women and Children.

The ones that bomb the world trade center, leaving thousands dead...

We meant the ones that kidnapped over 50 Chibok girls (under aged girls oo) and forced them into untimely marriage
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by TheClassic1(m): 9:05am On Nov 10, 2023
God don catch them oloriburuku people everywhere grin grin grin
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by Shimran(m): 9:23am On Nov 10, 2023
Absuchat:

That was war niggar....in war everything is fair.

We are talking about the people that sneaked in to Israel without any form of provocation and murdered over a thousand innocent Men, women and Children.

The ones that bomb the world trade center, leaving thousands dead...

We meant the ones that kidnapped over 50 Chibok girls (under aged girls oo) and forced them into untimely marriage

How absurd are your thinkings?

Right.
The USA and Libya are at war? Was it not a show of power and forceful invasion?

The Iraq and USA (world superpower) were at war then? Wasn't it just an intended lies and premeditated plans?

BH, ISIS, Alqaeda, Hamas, etc all resulted from political and related causes. Their acts are condemnable. They are tagged terrorist bcs they are Muslim. Nowhere in Islam those entities can justify their acts.
Jonathan was privileged to be the head of state during BH era. Why hasn't he wiped them out?

Ipob, Niger Delta militants and theirs likes out there also resulted from political causes. They are tagged separatist/secessionist/Guerilla war, bcs they are not Muslim.

6 millions Jews were killed. Those who committed this atrocities are saint now. To the extent Jews got nowhere to stay, not even a single state in the USA. Palestine gave them a helping hand. And this is where Palestine are today.

You people just woke up on 7th October 2023.

"The highjacking of a plane and attack in pentagon by Taliban" you believe that they did it?. Ok no problem.

The same West has tagged Nelson Mandela a terrorist. He was letter awarded a peace award.

We are in era whereby the least trusted people are are those telling us what to do/believes and what not to do or not believe. They are the "politicians". They even set laws/rules for us now.

We Muslim don't fall to that. Ni matter what we have been subjected to!
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:29am On Nov 10, 2023
blueAgent:

Audio first class. With forged identity and certificates.

Mumu

You're the obvious daft mumu here.

We were comparing Soludo and Obi.

Are you saying Soludo is an audio first class ? You see why it's better for stupid people to keep shut ?

By the way. Tinubu is a 1st Class in Accounting. Chicago State confirmed it. Supreme Court confirmed it.

You hawking gala is disputing it. Whose opinion would we value ? That of a non entity ? cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable / Covid-19: Lagos Lockdown Day 4 In Pictures / Akeredolu Pictured Laughing After His Victory, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.