Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) (49096 Views)

Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom / Kwara Government Demolishes Saraki's Popular Family House "Ile Arugbo" / Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by blueAgent(m): 9:44am On Nov 10, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:

You're the obvious daft mumu here.

We were comparing Soludo and Obi.

Are you saying Soludo is an audio first class ? You see why it's better for stupid people to keep shut ?

By the way. Tinubu is a 1st Class in Accounting. Chicago State confirmed it. Supreme Court confirmed it.

You hawking gala is disputing it. Whose opinion would we value ? That of a non entity ? cheesy grin

Fool.

Is there any statement in the entire article that mentioned Obi?
You masturbate at the mention of anything Obi.

Fool.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by linearity: 10:18am On Nov 10, 2023
blueAgent:

Well said.

That shows that the White man's God is more powerful and higher than all this other deities.
They are not on top for no reason.

The funny thing is that, Africans worships and beliefs in the Almighty God than the Whiteman that brought us the Christian religion.

The God of the Whiteman is money and Capitalism period! The USA merely inscribed ‘In God we trust’ on their dollar, in practice, governance and their personal lives their neither believe in this God nor trust Him.

It sounds ironic but very true that the USA and some Western Cultures need missionaries from Africa to go teach them the true Christian God, His ways and His teachings.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by occfx: 10:28am On Nov 10, 2023
AnambraPeople:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iqnxjYHEc0?si=ixyd6xNVHkN0bPOP

Soludo Finally Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity in Ekwulobia(Video)

The Anambra State Government has successfully demolished the popular "Olulu Eke Deity" in Ekwulobia in order to make way for the construction of a flyover at the town's roundabout. This comes after Governor Soludo had previously threatened to remove the deity, which was met with resistance from worshippers.

The Udo Olulu Eke deity holds significant reverence among worshippers in Ekwulobia and the surrounding area of Aguata. Even the Chief priest of Udo Olulu Eke Ekwulobia, known as Okenye (the Ancient One), had challenged the government's intentions. Okenye argued that if Governor Soludo believed the government owned the site of Udo Olulu Eke in Ekwulobia, then he should attempt to destroy or remove it without following due process. He emphasized the potential repercussions that the forceful demolition may have and disclosed that he was merely delivering a message as instructed.

From the viral video of the demolition, the driver of the caterpillar operating the machinery was seen dropping a kola nut on the ground as a sign of respect to the deity before he could proceed.

The demolition of the Olulu Eke Deity was executed as part of the government's development plan to facilitate the construction of Ekwulobia flyover. While the plan is viewed as beneficial for the town, Governor Soludo has faced opposition and warnings about the potential consequences of removing the deity.

https://anambrapeople.com.ng/soludo-finally-demolishes-olulu-eke-deity-in-ekwulobia-video/

Deity will not go and fight now let's see how powerful it is, if na ordinary man now. You go dey hear say him prick no stand again because he demolished deity. I pity people wey dey fight for any God, make una get sense. Any God wey no fit apply the first law of motion is a dead God.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:29am On Nov 10, 2023
blueAgent:

Blueagent to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother
Fool.

Is there any statement in the entire article that mentioned Obi?
You masturbate at the mention of anything Obi.

Fool.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by soccerlite: 10:32am On Nov 10, 2023
The worshippers should have carried the deity to their houses and worship

Glory be to God for Christianity where you worship in spirit and in truth.

Hallelujah!!
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by LikeAking: 11:27am On Nov 10, 2023
DECLAN2015:

Us that what is called low esteem...ok fly high then a d fall.wisfom is profitable

Even u have very low self esteem, judging by the your comment…

Una too Dey argue, Wetin you no know big pass you..
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by LikeAking: 11:31am On Nov 10, 2023
Hpesoj:

Clarify what you meant by Nigerians having loving self-esteem.

Just know this : Low self esteem === Crime..

A man with low self esteem can be easily corrupted..

The reason why u won’t become an armed robber is because of your self esteem and nothing else..

You can be associated with such an occupation..

But if you self esteem is low, u will easily be cowed into it..

Our problems are deeper..

We are also not bold and too fearful..

So terror and fear has become an official trade in the country..
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 11:57am On Nov 10, 2023
LikeAking:

The reason for high crimes is our low self esteem..

Nigerians have the lowest self esteem in the world..

The lower the self esteem the more crime..

Nigeria is an anti high self esteem society..

From the family to schools and society every one want you to have a low self esteem…. They want you to fly Low..

You're probably one of them.

Nigerians don't have a low self esteem. The world over, when you see a Nigerian, you can almost tell that this is a Nigeria. We carry ourselves proudly wherever we are.

It is people like you who are very quick to condemn all things Nigerian that have a big problem

You just said Nigerians have the lowest self esteem in the world. By what evaluation do you make such an assertion? Show me a reported test or survey conducted at anytime that backs your claim up.

According to https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/crime-rate-by-country , Venezuela in the country with the highest crime rate. Nigeria comes up at number 15 at 64.06. The United States...land of the free...you would think they should have the highest self esteem...is 55 at 47.81,

Sudan, a conflict ravaged region is even lower on the crime rate than United States. One would imagine that with the wars and conflicts in Sudan, self esteem should have been dealt a critical blow. Why are there no high crimes in Sudan?

If according to your ill thought out opinion, Nigerians have the lowest self esteem in the world, then what will you say about the 14 countries above Nigeria on that list?

Your reasoning clearly demonstrates why there is a high crime rate in Nigeria......lack of a thinking brain

I rest my case....

Now you can start ranting....it is allowed
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by worksmart(m): 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2023
Soludo should stop demolishing since he has been unable to build anything in his almost 2 years as governor.

He may prove to be the most useless governor Anambra has ever had if not Nigeria sef.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by FarmTech(m): 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2023
Which kind respect. They shud have levelled everything.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by Jomonix: 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2023
The western world, Asians will strive to preserve traditional/ancient religious practices. Down here we showcase a holier than thou attitude by pretending to have an aversion for traditional worship, idolatory. Hence our people will demolish shrines and condemn idol worshippers. Have we shown the idol worshippers any better example to make the idol worshippers make a change. The answer is no.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by blueAgent(m): 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2023
[quote author=KingOfAllIgbos post=126890310][/quote]

For bringing and insulting my parents into a matter that does not concern them.

You would never see half of their ages.

My father died barley 2years ago at 86yrs and my mum was a virgin till she met my dad, even till his death she remained faithful.

You would never cross 43, God punish bastard.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by blueAgent(m): 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2023
linearity:

The funny thing is that, Africans worships and beliefs in the Almighty God than the Whiteman that brought us the Christian religion.

The God of the Whiteman is money and Capitalism period! The USA merely inscribed ‘In God we trust’ on their dollar, in practice, governance and their personal lives their neither believe in this God nor trust Him.

It sounds ironic but very true that the USA and some Western Cultures need missionaries from Africa to go teach them the true Christian God, His ways and His teachings.

I disagree.

There are millions in the western world, who still hold on to true Christian teachings.

What we do here in Africa, is more or less religious eye service.

If we really practice ,Christainity and its teachings, Nigeria would not be this corrupt & morally dead.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2023
blueAgent:

BlueAgent to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother

For bringing and insulting my parents into a matter that does not concern them.

You would never see half of their ages.

My father died barley 2years ago at 86yrs and my mum was a virgin till she met my dad, even till his death she remained faithful.

You would never cross 43, God punish bastard.

Tinubu is not the useless fagg0ts age mate yet you abuse him all day long. And he's successful while you can't ever achieve half his EXCRETA.

Cry me a river. A bucket isn't enough 🪣 cheesy

Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2023
blueAgent:

Audio first class. With forged identity and certificates.

Mumu

Next time you wouldn't ever insult your mother's ex. grin.

Now thank me for the free hometraining otherwise I would check the list of my yamlegged exes. grin
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by linearity: 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2023
blueAgent:

I disagree.

There are millions in the western world, who still hold on to true Christian teachings.

What we do here in Africa, is more or less religious eye service.

If we really practice ,Christainity and its teachings, Nigeria would not be this corrupt & morally dead.

There may be, but not the major ones we all know and looked up to, unless you would want to name one and we can both look into aspects of their governance and practices where they are completely disobeying God.

Even Israel, the greatest example of all tolerant gays and lesbians and allow them to serve even in their military, Nigeria Government would just be 👀 and say, Israel why?
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by LikeAking: 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2023
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Nigerians don't have a low self esteem. The world over, when you see a Nigerian, you can almost tell that this is a Nigeria. We carry ourselves proudly wherever we are.

It is people like you who are very quick to condemn all things Nigerian that have a big problem

You just said Nigerians have the lowest self esteem in the world. By what evaluation do you make such an assertion? Show me a reported test or survey conducted at anytime that backs your claim up.

According to https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/crime-rate-by-country , Venezuela in the country with the highest crime rate. Nigeria comes up at number 15 at 64.06. The United States...land of the free...you would think they should have the highest self esteem...is 55 at 47.81,

Sudan, a conflict ravaged region is even lower on the crime rate than United States. One would imagine that with the wars and conflicts in Sudan, self esteem should have been dealt a critical blow. Why are there no high crimes in Sudan?

If according to your ill thought out opinion, Nigerians have the lowest self esteem in the world, then what will you say about the 14 countries above Nigeria on that list?

Your reasoning clearly demonstrates why there is a high crime rate in Nigeria......lack of a thinking brain

I rest my case....

You don’t know the meaning of low self esteem..

No need a arguing with an emotional person like you.. What you see Nigerians exhibiting is jus gragra.

If we don’t have low self esteem, how come our government play ping pong with our future and we keep quiet?

Your are too emotional, so you can’t think deep..

Who are the people committing the crimes in America? They are mostly the Migrant population and our African American brothers..

OurAfrican American brothers are also suffering from very low self esteem after what their ancestors passed through in the era of slavery..

Just like us, what they are exhibiting is gra gra..

A reason they commit such crimes..
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by LikeAking: 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2023
EMIOMOADEOYE:

I rest my case....

when you see a Nigerian, you can almost tell that this is a Nigeria. We carry ourselves proudly wherever we are.

It’s only people with low self esteem that always try to impress or announce their presence..

Nigerians have low self esteem that why they have to act like they carry themselves with pride..

But the actions are not like people who really have real pride.. A good example are the Saudi citizens..

Just people by their actions not packaging..

It’s only high self esteem that will prevent you from doing some silly things..
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by blueAgent(m): 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:

Tinubu is not the useless fagg0ts age mate yet you abuse him all day long. And he's successful while you can't ever achieve half his EXCRETA.

Cry me a river. A bucket isn't enough 🪣 cheesy

Pain who?
Keep Fooling yourself, that's how fools like you die 4 what they do not know.
You would have showed me where I cursed Tinubu.

Keep getting curses, for Tinubu that don't give a Bleep about Fools like You.

You can try that shit with others not me, you remained cursed.

If there is a gift I can acknowledge having, its the gift of tongue am really blessed with that.

Bastard
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by blueAgent(m): 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:

Next time you wouldn't ever insult your mother's ex. grin.

Now thank me for the free hometraining otherwise I would check the list of my yamlegged exes. grin

You think you are funny?

You better check yourself, you are slowing losing it mentally. cool
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by blueAgent(m): 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2023
linearity:

There may be, but not the major ones we all know and looked up to, unless you would want to name one and we can both look into aspects of their governance and practices where they are completely disobeying God.

Even Israel, the greatest example of all tolerant gays and lesbians and allow them to serve even in their military, Nigeria Government would just be 👀 and say, Israel why?

Yeah.
But there are still good ones.

The world and its politics with religion is not what you assume it to be.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by KingOfAllIgbos: 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2023
blueAgent:

BlueAgent to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother;

Pain who?
Keep Fooling yourself, that's how fools like you die 4 what they do not know.
You would have showed me where I cursed Tinubu.

Keep getting curses, for Tinubu that don't give a Bleep about Fools like You.

You can try that shit with others not me, you remained cursed.

If there is a gift I can acknowledge having, its the gift of tongue am really blessed with that.

Bastard

grin

"The longer the epistle...the more the emotional trauma suffered." King of All Igbos Dead or Alive, 1977 grin
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by Dodada: 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He is against idolatry and has been complaining bitterly against it,

So, a governor who is against Christianity can start demolishing churches?

Your skull is filled with sawdust!
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by linearity: 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2023
blueAgent:

Yeah.
But there are still good ones.

The world and its politics with religion is not what you assume it to be.

Remember, we are talking about Governments and not necessarily individuals, off course we have very good and faithful Nigerian who are Christians, Moslems and even Pagans.

But, when it comes to the Government and her policies and laws, Nigeria and African Countries are more closer to God’s word compared to the western world, off course we lack behind them in actual practice and the only reason is because our system of justice reward instead of punish politicians and Government officers who steal from the public purse.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by blueAgent(m): 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2023
linearity:

Remember, we are talking about Governments and not necessarily individuals, off course we have very good and faithful Nigerian who are Christians, Moslems and even Pagans.

But, when it comes to the Government and her policies and laws, Nigeria and African Countries are more closer to God’s word compared to the western world, off course we lack behind them in actual practice and the only reason is because our system of justice reward instead of punish politicians and Government officers who steal from the public purse.

How we closer?
We are closer with our mouths, but far from him with our deeds and hearts.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by blueAgent(m): 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:

grin

"The longer the epistle...the more the emotional trauma suffered." King of All Igbos Dead or Alive, 1977 grin

You dry.

Nothing creative or epic.
Just a dumb attention seeker.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2023
blueAgent:

You dry.

Nothing creative or epic.
Just a dumb attention seeker.

Yeah i am dry...but she's always damn WET. grin... you know who the she is.

Anything i bring out the long, black, thick thing, she just moans...ohhhh amadioha, BlueAgent and his pa are going hungry today, again! I am not going home to cook.

You sound a bit hungry, did she come back late, sweating and panting with some cooked up story? grin

Dont mind am, she was with me for 3 long hours. We didnt watch a film, we didnt gist, just imagine all we did, ttaaaataaataaa grin

"I am coming i am coming, biko, this yoruba guy is good, he is gooder" grin grin grin grin
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 11:27pm On Nov 10, 2023
LikeAking:

when you see a Nigerian, you can almost tell that this is a Nigeria. We carry ourselves proudly wherever we are.

It’s only people with low self esteem that always try to impress or announce their presence..

Nigerians have low self esteem that why they have to act like they carry themselves with pride..

But the actions are not like people who really have real pride.. A good example are the Saudi citizens..

Just people by their actions not packaging..

It’s only high self esteem that will prevent you from doing some silly things..

Do you have a low self esteem?

Except you answer yes to that question, STFU!
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 11:31pm On Nov 10, 2023
LikeAking:

You don’t know the meaning of low self esteem..

No need a arguing with an emotional person like you.. What you see Nigerians exhibiting is jus gragra.

If we don’t have low self esteem, how come our government play ping pong with our future and we keep quiet?

Your are too emotional, so you can’t think deep..

Who are the people committing the crimes in America? They are mostly the Migrant population and our African American brothers..

OurAfrican American brothers are also suffering from very low self esteem after what their ancestors passed through in the era of slavery..

Just like us, what they are exhibiting is gra gra..

A reason they commit such crimes..

The fact that you used the word "WE" means you are openly admitting that YOU have a low self esteem.

Not only are you admitting it, you are infact arguing to prove that you indeed have a low self esteem.

I have to tell you brother, in addition to your low self esteem, you have a real problem. A real big one.

And to think that you call me emotional and unable to think deep

Have you actually thought about what your statement is implying?
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by plaindealer: 1:21am On Nov 11, 2023
In the SE, no freedom of movement, no freedom of trade and commerce, no freedom of association, no freedom of religion or religious preference, even staying alive and not getting burnt alive is a daily struggle.

Thank God almighty that I wasn't born or belong to that part of the world.
Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by LikeAking: 1:51am On Nov 11, 2023
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Do you have a low self esteem?

Except you answer yes to that question, STFU!

U can’t reason..

Work on ya logic..

U are too emotional..
U have a very low self esteem, masked with the Nigerian pride..

It’s only in Nigeria people who have never invented anything or solve any problem, employed people, will call themselves wise men..

Don’t be fooled by the Nigerian wisdom..

It’s one of the chains of colonialism..

The gave us the fake wisdom..

True wisdom and smartness is a result not an action..

1 Like

Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by JOMAX: 9:47am On Nov 11, 2023
Fugazy2023:

That's what Obidients have taught me and made me to be

What has CHRISTianity taught you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / Yussuf Buhari Pictured With A Friend / See The Oshodi Transport Interchange That Was Recently PreCommissioned (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.