Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

The Day I Toasted Toyin, I Slept With Her, Mr. Kola Debunked Claim Of Being Impo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day I Toasted Toyin, I Slept With Her, Mr. Kola Debunked Claim Of Being Impo (4213 Views)

I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! / I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again / Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day I Toasted Toyin, I Slept With Her, Mr. Kola Debunked Claim Of Being Impo by Spectators: 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2023
The day I toasted Toyin, I slept with her, Mr. Kola debunked claim of being impotent (VIDEO)

Mr. Kola, the man who DNA proved he is not the father of his four children, has debunked as rumour by his wife that he is not impotent.

Remember that a news went viral about a man from Ikire in Osun State after DNA proved that he is not the father of his four children birthed by his wife, Toyin.

The wife, Toyin Olanrewaju after the news which was first broadcast on Agidigbo FM radio in Ibadan on Sunday, said the husband was impotent, a reason she had the children with other men.

But in a new edition of the radio program, 'Kokoro Alate' on Wednesday evening, the man debunked the claim as false. The man, who is a Mathematics teacher and tailor said he had sex with her the day he he toasted her during his NYSC program.

During the radio program, another woman came to alleged that Toyin had snatched her husband who is simply identified as Aderemi and he is presently living with her.

Read details with video below 👇

https://spectatorsng.com/the-day-i-toasted-toyin-i-slept-with-her-mr-kola-debunked-claim-of-being-impotent-video/

Re: The Day I Toasted Toyin, I Slept With Her, Mr. Kola Debunked Claim Of Being Impo by Coolsat(m): 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2023
Wahala 😂😂😂 let another lady volunteer to help us find out the truth

3 Likes

Re: The Day I Toasted Toyin, I Slept With Her, Mr. Kola Debunked Claim Of Being Impo by SIXTEENTH(m): 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2023
Expect exposure from both partners
Re: The Day I Toasted Toyin, I Slept With Her, Mr. Kola Debunked Claim Of Being Impo by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2023
Some women are so shameless that u begin to wonder what really motivates them to do what they do.

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Toasted Toyin, I Slept With Her, Mr. Kola Debunked Claim Of Being Impo by Tinububalls: 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2023
No wonder their men no longer marry from there.

3 Likes

Re: The Day I Toasted Toyin, I Slept With Her, Mr. Kola Debunked Claim Of Being Impo by SavageResponse(m): 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2023
So this case has not ended
Re: The Day I Toasted Toyin, I Slept With Her, Mr. Kola Debunked Claim Of Being Impo by Pierocash(m): 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2023
Sometimes impotence doesn't necessarily mean you can't get erection. It may mean that you can't impregnate a woman.

Oga, I can believe the woman to some extent that you are impotent. But not justifying her infidelity .

How can you be married to a woman, have 4 kids, and not even one is yours, and you say you are not impotent

5 Likes

Re: The Day I Toasted Toyin, I Slept With Her, Mr. Kola Debunked Claim Of Being Impo by oz4real83(m): 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2023
Nigeria is never a boring land, one story a week would have been enough to get everyone busy but excess stories yaapa everywhere shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Toasted Toyin, I Slept With Her, Mr. Kola Debunked Claim Of Being Impo by luminouz(m): 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2023
Pierocash:
Sometimes impotence doesn't necessarily mean you can't get erection. It may mean that you can't impregnate a woman.

Oga, I can believe the woman to some extent that you are impotent. But not justifying her infidelity .

How can you be married to a woman, have 4 kids, and not even one is yours, and you say you are not impotent
Pele o, defender!!! Naso una go dey cap rubbish.... Did you test him before?

5 Likes

Re: The Day I Toasted Toyin, I Slept With Her, Mr. Kola Debunked Claim Of Being Impo by Gggjhhj: 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2023
My own is always check your partners phone it could save you a lot of baggage in the future, a girl was hitting me, and was hitting another nigga, her period came late, we thought she was pregnant, randomly checked her phone, she was telling the guy how he should be pulling out fast that he should not cum in her, telling d nigga she is yet to see her period, I actually Dodged a bullet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Toasted Toyin, I Slept With Her, Mr. Kola Debunked Claim Of Being Impo by Kobojunkie: 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2023
Spectators:
â–  But in a new edition of the radio program, 'Kokoro Alate' on Wednesday evening, the man debunked the claim as false. The man, who is a Mathematics teacher and tailor said he had sex with her the day he he toasted her during his NYSC program.
During the radio program, another woman came to alleged that Toyin had snatched her husband who is simply identified as Aderemi and he is presently living with her.
This proves nothing Mr. Man. Go do fertility test and come announce the result over radio as evidence. undecided

If na true say you do DNA tests for the kids, then you should be able to do fertility test for proof. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Day I Toasted Toyin, I Slept With Her, Mr. Kola Debunked Claim Of Being Impo by franchasofficia: 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2023
Since it didn't happen in Anambra or Southeast, it doesn't matter to Ronu miscreants. To them, Igbo life and Igbo matters are worth more than their own life and issues, so expect few comments undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Day I Toasted Toyin, I Slept With Her, Mr. Kola Debunked Claim Of Being Impo by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2023
This guy should take his *L* and go quietly.

You screwed her on the first date and was still dumb enough to make her a wife.

No wonder she dribbled you the ultimate way...even scored 4 away goals.

It's not everything you provide a response to. Count your losses and run.

She cuckolded you, managed to get you to even take care of the bastards... and then outed you as shooting blanks.

Yet you are saying you wifed a 1 night stand.

This niggah needs to get some "street" orientation. Remove his trousers and flog him, put pepper on the bruises. That should make this mugu wake the eff up angry

4 Likes

Re: The Day I Toasted Toyin, I Slept With Her, Mr. Kola Debunked Claim Of Being Impo by DonBenny77(m): 12:49am On Nov 10, 2023
Pierocash:

You suppose fear woman.
If you like pour inside if she no wan take in she no go take in.
This woman knows her game
grin

1 Like

Re: The Day I Toasted Toyin, I Slept With Her, Mr. Kola Debunked Claim Of Being Impo by sulakishop(m): 2:53am On Nov 10, 2023
I won't crucify anyone, let's re-evaluate and reconfirm every available evidences and probe futher to be sure of the real fact. What if there's a secret somewhere especially involving blood oath?

There's more to this case abeg
Re: The Day I Toasted Toyin, I Slept With Her, Mr. Kola Debunked Claim Of Being Impo by IkeIgboNiile(m): 4:45am On Nov 10, 2023
Yoruba women are so loose...no wonder why their elites don't marry them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Toasted Toyin, I Slept With Her, Mr. Kola Debunked Claim Of Being Impo by OKUCHI11(m): 4:55am On Nov 10, 2023
must you people always turn everything to ...inter tribal war...
Re: The Day I Toasted Toyin, I Slept With Her, Mr. Kola Debunked Claim Of Being Impo by vincentont(m): 5:12am On Nov 10, 2023
OKUCHI11:
must you people always turn everything to ...inter tribal war...
Infact it's just getting too much.
Re: The Day I Toasted Toyin, I Slept With Her, Mr. Kola Debunked Claim Of Being Impo by duduade: 6:07am On Nov 10, 2023
Its one thing to sleep with someone
Wheather be it on the first day of toasting or last day of toasting

Its another thing to be shooting blankets

1 Like

Re: The Day I Toasted Toyin, I Slept With Her, Mr. Kola Debunked Claim Of Being Impo by SisterAnn(f): 7:20am On Nov 10, 2023
duduade:
Its one thing to sleep with someone
Wheather be it on the first day of toasting or last day of toasting

Its another thing to be shooting blankets
Kpomkwem!

1 Like

Re: The Day I Toasted Toyin, I Slept With Her, Mr. Kola Debunked Claim Of Being Impo by CooldipoMPS: 7:52am On Nov 10, 2023
Being impotent does not mean he cannot have sex or an erection, it may mean that his sperm are not fertile!

embarassed
Re: The Day I Toasted Toyin, I Slept With Her, Mr. Kola Debunked Claim Of Being Impo by sltn(m): 8:21am On Nov 10, 2023
Mr kola go and knack another lady and leave this olosho alone.
Re: The Day I Toasted Toyin, I Slept With Her, Mr. Kola Debunked Claim Of Being Impo by walex2(m): 9:25am On Nov 10, 2023
Sleeping with a woman doesn't make potent it is your ability to fertilize her eggs

1 Like

Re: The Day I Toasted Toyin, I Slept With Her, Mr. Kola Debunked Claim Of Being Impo by grandstar(m): 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
The man is probably sterile and not impotent.

Impotent means your penis can not sustain an erection long enough while sterile means your sperm can not fertilize an egg. Some would say "you're shooting blanks."
Re: The Day I Toasted Toyin, I Slept With Her, Mr. Kola Debunked Claim Of Being Impo by Truvelisback(m): 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2023
walex2:
Sleeping with a woman doesn't make potent it is your ability to fertilize her eggs
Tell dem joor! You slept with her yet you couldn't father any.
Re: The Day I Toasted Toyin, I Slept With Her, Mr. Kola Debunked Claim Of Being Impo by Afamsi: 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2023
Pierocash:

pray not to marry a prostitute disguised as wife

(1) (Reply)

Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please / S3x Position Of The Day The Spank Me Maybe [reaches All Her Hot Spots] / Message To Guys Above 25yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.