Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please (4205 Views)

When you are in a deaf and dumb relationship. / I'm In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Girl, Please Advise / Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please by Tonyet1(m): 11:06am On Feb 02, 2009
i went to Uniben last friday for a post graduate program and on reaching there i stayed with my friend who just got herself a new crush!

my beautiful-queen-related friend said she was crasily in love with a cool guy, really?i asked and she rushed me on my arms and took me to where he stays. on reaching there with her,

gooooooooosshhh!

the dude was a deaf and a dumb

like a true G, i notioned guy whats up?

and to my amasement, the guy said something like "e be be",  undecided i was like yeah am okay because i thought maybe it was a slang or flow or something new in UNIBEN, but on more notioning i discovered my friends new crush could not talk

my meeting got me so embarrassed becos i was never prepared nor told of what i will meet, yeah the guy was so handsome and clean from head to toe, what most ladied will die for.

after everything, i got myself thinking men nothing we no go hear for Uniben though he was not a student of the school, i tried not to ask her, but curiosity wont let me be, so i asked her

Hello baby sister, what got u hooked up with that cute guy there, and she told me all the heaven and earth,like he told her that he liked her and all that

ok!so are they the reasons y u got carried away, and by the way how did you hear him tell you that? he smiled into my eyes while babbling, she said

so how do you intend to cope with the bey bey bey bey bey and hu hu and all of that, at this point i couldnt help but laughed heavily, and she began crying, now this was someone who has dated some really cute speaking Gs before now

well they say "wonders shall never end" and "true love could sometimes be found in unlovely things" i know but

pls fellow NLs how can i get my baby sister to see that she could be infatuated and not in love, and that is if am right

or if she is rite , plsssssssssss how can they cope with one talking and the other babbling

goooosssssssshhhhhh

i cant imagine this, someone help me or my queen sister out, she is 24 yrs of age
Re: Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please by hollandis(f): 11:13am On Feb 02, 2009
ROFLMFAO grin grin I will comment later una no go kill me with laff
Re: Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please by Gabry(f): 11:22am On Feb 02, 2009
I dont want to comment otherwise I will start fighting with you sad embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 02, 2009
looooooooooooooooooooorrrrlllllllllzz
Re: Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:45am On Feb 02, 2009
Lmao, ok this got me cracking my ribs. grin grin grin grin guess love comes in strange ways. undecided
Re: Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please by Tonyet1(m): 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2009
pls someone should really help me out, i really believe she may be wrong and does not know yet

the truth is that if you se this guy, u wont believe he was born deaf and dumb, becos he is so sleek and sweet, he is one of those angels in human clothing
Re: Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please by Gabry(f): 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2009
Fine Tonye, Ill start but you wont like it.

1) Is the guy an alien or a human?

2) Is it his fault he is born as such?

3) So you mean to say those whom are born slightly different than the rest of us do not deserve love at all?

Im sorry ooo but I actually dont think this is funny and I dont think its anyway near bad at all. Some of you guys are pretty mean  angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please by Tonyet1(m): 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2009
yeah thanx gabry but at least i felt he should have found love in a deaf and dumb too, with that the world would have been a place of balance for all

its just too incompatible for me

yes he deserves love but with someone who he should be compatible with

yes it was not his fault he was born that way, but wasnt ours either

dont look at the present feels of love but the long run when they get married how will the home be managed with babblings of bebebebebebebebe and all of that
Re: Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please by Czarskit(m): 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2009
So deaf & dumb people shouldn't be loved abi? What if u were deaf & dumb?
Bless ur sister's heart. . .

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please by Gabry(f): 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2009
tonye-t:

yeah thanx gabry but at least i felt he should have found love in a deaf and dumb too, with that the world would have been a place of balance for all

its just too incompatible for me

yes he deserves love but with someone who he should be compatible with

yes it was not his fault he was born that way, but wasnt ours either

dont look at the present feels of love but the long run when they get married how will the home be managed with babblings of bebebebebebebebe and all of that

Ehhh ma brotha. That be bushman's way of thinking oooo grin

Well, to me. Anything is possible.Alot of people gets married with different types of people and all sorts of people. He might be born that way but does not mean he is uncapable. You never know one day, he could be your boss. Ive seen it all and things like that can happen.

Your sister is in love with him and theres a reason for that. God works in many ways and this is one of his example.

Please try to be open jor. . .

Czarskit:

So deaf & dumb people shouldn't be loved abi? What if u were deaf & dumb?
Bless ur sister's heart. . .

Wow! I did not expect that from you and Im proud of you smiley
Re: Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please by Tonyet1(m): 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2009
u guys aint getting it straight here, i didnt say he shouldnt be loved, but loving the wrong side is what is causing the rumbling
Re: Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please by Czarskit(m): 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2009
:d wink
Re: Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please by Gabry(f): 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2009
tonye-t:

u guys aint getting it straight here, i didnt say he shouldnt be loved, but loving the wrong side is what is causing the rumbling

I understand what you are saying but it aint up to you to judge whether if they are right for each other or not. Are you the love guru?
Re: Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please by Tonyet1(m): 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2009
gabrywyl:

Are you the love guru?

yes
Re: Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please by Czarskit(m): 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2009
:d wink
Re: Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please by Gabry(f): 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2009
Posted by:Czarskit

@ poster
There's nothing to get right! U'r sis fell in love with a deaf & dumb but U ain't cool with it. It's that simple.

Well if u wan't a solution here r sum 4 U:
1. Kill ur sis or her bf (both of 'em if u wish).
2. Make ur sis deaf & dumb like her bf (that'll strike a 'proper' balance)
3. Pray that ur sistaz bf regains his senses of speech & hearing.
4. Kill urself so that u don't suffer the pain.

I specifically suggest #4 for your kind. U 'handicapist'!

LMAO! grin
Re: Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please by Czarskit(m): 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2009
Proposed Solutions to ur 'problem':

1. Kill ur sis or her bf (both of 'em perhaps).
2. Make ur sis deaf & dumb like her bf (this'll strike the balance u always wanted)
3. Pray that her bf regains his sense of speech & hearing (tìs' gonna make ur sis the happiest being on earth)
4. Kill urself (this'll make me the second happiest being, next to ur sis)

U 'handicapist'!

2 Likes

Re: Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please by Tonyet1(m): 11:03am On Feb 03, 2009
hey brother Czarskit u know i cant do any of such , what i feel is that life is all about compatibility, at least if things were in their order things will be balanced in life

guess what just yesterday, i heard the guy fell sick but could not convey the message to her because until he started throwing up, what willl u say to that?
Re: Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please by Gabry(f): 11:06am On Feb 03, 2009
hmmm. . . If only you could come to my house I will show you of many couples whom have the similar thing like your sister and that dear guy sad
Re: Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please by clemcykul(f): 11:09am On Feb 03, 2009
the power of love lmao grin
Re: Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please by Gabry(f): 11:12am On Feb 03, 2009
Clemcy!! What on earth are you doin here? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please by Czarskit(m): 11:22am On Feb 03, 2009
I feel u Bro Tonye but I beg to differ. . .
Infact the 'handicaps' shouldn't get married to themselves.
How can a blind couple live alone?
How can a crippled couple get along?
U r only saying this cos it's ur sister who's involved with a handicap.
U sure won't be speaking like this if u were handicap (GOD forbid).

About ur sis' bf's illness, he should've expressed himself in ink & paper.

I used to have your perception on this compatibility issue but believe me a proper analysis will make u have a different view.

@ Gab
Everything is in ur house! I fear who no fear oh! But u r stil the Loff of my Liphe sha. cool
Re: Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please by Gabry(f): 11:37am On Feb 03, 2009
Czarskit:

I@ Gab
Everything is in ur house! I fear who no fear oh! But u r stil the Loff of my Liphe sha. cool

na waaa ooo. Wetin be this about the love of life naaa shocked
Re: Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please by Czarskit(m): 11:41am On Feb 03, 2009
@ Gab

U don quick convert am to 'Love of my Life'. . .na 'Loff of my Liphe' Oh!

My ex-galfriend dey NL Oh! U want make she beat me up?! tongue
Re: Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please by Gabry(f): 11:48am On Feb 03, 2009
LOL grin isnt that the same thing?
Re: Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please by Czarskit(m): 11:59am On Feb 03, 2009
Sure is! I spelt it that way so that she won't understand when she reads it cos she's kind of a retard . . .
Too bad ur last post just gave me out. . . Guess I'll av 2 gear up & get ready 4 d 'beet-inn of my Liphe'. . . embarassed
Re: Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please by Gabry(f): 12:10pm On Feb 03, 2009
WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTT?? LMAO! Ure crazy ooo grin grin grin

Ok, spill it out. who's ya gf? grin
Re: Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please by Czarskit(m): 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2009
I didn't say my gf oh! I said my 'ex-gf'. . .
Truth is, I don't know her ID. . .she's e-stalking me.
Re: Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please by Gabry(f): 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2009
See boguss lie grin
Re: Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please by JJYOU: 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2009
@ OP, as you are in Benin if you are serious to learn i can send you to my uncle in okoh central to learn how to live with deaf and dumb people.  he is a medical doctor. has been married to one pretty Ibo lady for almost 30yrs now. they have 4 boys and 2 girls all in their twenties.  she still cant talk proper but i think she is the most lovely person God created. she came to that city as a house help today she has her own degree.

by the way all 6 kids talk. i had the privilege of hosting the senior girl in UK for 4yrs. she is so well brought up you wont know her mum cant talk. me and youth she assisted in church were crying when she left.  disability is a mind thing. there are many talking and hearing disabled people about especially in that naija of yours.

i know the trouble my uncle went thru becos of her thanks to narrow minded people like you.  majority of those people dont have marriage today yet the deaf and dumb they say is no match for their brother is keeping a happy home.  you never hear her complain always smiles. wish i can post her girls graduation pics for you to see how beautiful the mother is.

there is nothing love cant build on. there will be challenges but love will ALWAYS conquer all insurmountable mountains.  

hope you learn to leave the girl alone and not spoil her joy with your silly remarks.  you definitely know talking people who cant express themselves.
Re: Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please by seun42(m): 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2009
so JJYOU are you saying if they get married their offsprings may all come out speaking well?
Re: Am In Love With A Deaf And Dumb! Advice Please by JJYOU: 1:25pm On Feb 03, 2009
seun*:

so JJYOU are you saying if they get married their offsprings may all come out speaking well?
all my cousins speak and hear without trouble. like i said the first daughter lived with me here for 4yrs i didnt notice any impediment. i talk to the others regularly and have never noticed any. first 3 are out of uni the last 3 are currently going thru school.

is deafness hereditary? i didn't know you can inherit that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! My Wife’s Mother And Her Friend Are Having My Babies / Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) / Funny Relationship Pictures Come And Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.