Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Governor Uzodinma Apologizes Over NLC President Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Uzodinma Apologizes Over NLC President Attack (26744 Views)

President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy / Claire Ireland Apologizes Over EndSARS Protests Tweet / Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Uzodinma Apologizes Over NLC President Attack by magoo10(m): 8:26am On Nov 10, 2023
wey those urchins supporting him grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodinma Apologizes Over NLC President Attack by TruthsFM: 8:26am On Nov 10, 2023
This clueless wicked governor only apologised cos’ of the tomorrow’s governorship election. His apology is unacceptable. Uzodinma is a wicked set of governor. Uzodinma the will be heavily disgrace in tomorrow’s governorship election. The workers, APC bigwigs, the masses will work against him in tomorrow’s election 🗳. How many polling units will his thugs supervise in tomorrow’s election 🗳. Uzodinma is a goner joor

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodinma Apologizes Over NLC President Attack by James4358(m): 8:26am On Nov 10, 2023
Uzodinma is an idiot... Imo people should bundle him out of office. Imo, a once peaceful state has turned into what words can't describe today.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodinma Apologizes Over NLC President Attack by bennybuhari: 8:26am On Nov 10, 2023
Too late

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodinma Apologizes Over NLC President Attack by LandMann: 8:27am On Nov 10, 2023
This doesn't look like an apology. Hope should allow Imolites choose a person and party they like.

It's obvious Imo people don't like Hope Uzodinma and his party APC.

The supreme court of Nigeria stole the will of the people the first time by bringing in Hope Uzodinma as governor even when he came 4th in the election.

Now Hope Uzodinma is booking the entire hotel in Imo state just to frustrate opposition parties. Even that will not help him win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodinma Apologizes Over NLC President Attack by justmondris: 8:29am On Nov 10, 2023
I think say police say them nor beat the guy?

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodinma Apologizes Over NLC President Attack by Kossyso: 8:30am On Nov 10, 2023
He will still win.

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodinma Apologizes Over NLC President Attack by lampido22: 8:32am On Nov 10, 2023
lavylilly:
grin
If he wins the election, I will join the seminary to become a sister.
with your 16cm hole abi
Re: Governor Uzodinma Apologizes Over NLC President Attack by lavylilly: 8:32am On Nov 10, 2023
lampido22:
with your 16cm hole abi
You are very stupid.

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodinma Apologizes Over NLC President Attack by macjurek(m): 8:32am On Nov 10, 2023
The Governor is not gentleman and fake the apology when did the incident happen,His Excellence haba......
Re: Governor Uzodinma Apologizes Over NLC President Attack by gigabyte13: 8:33am On Nov 10, 2023
Person wey Dem go still beat again
The prayer now be say
Make the two eyes no come close finally remain.
Re: Governor Uzodinma Apologizes Over NLC President Attack by Angelfrost(m): 8:33am On Nov 10, 2023
These guys lie so shamelessly...!

He claims he was not aware... Maybe he is not also aware that his state has been in blackout for almost 2 weeks. tongue

Well... Imo people, if una like sit down there allow INEC hand this man another 4 years.

If he can be this insensitive and uncaring in his first tenure, imagine how second tenure would be, when he would have nothing to lose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodinma Apologizes Over NLC President Attack by Helinus: 8:34am On Nov 10, 2023
Apology not accepted, we must bring down IMO stake to the ground grin
Re: Governor Uzodinma Apologizes Over NLC President Attack by Godfullsam(m): 8:34am On Nov 10, 2023
Why does he have to wait till now?

He seems to have seen the writing on the wall
Re: Governor Uzodinma Apologizes Over NLC President Attack by LCling: 8:35am On Nov 10, 2023
Na see finish . because the man from your side you take him as the regular chicken you assault and kill in imo 24/7 with govt power.
Even the president can't dare touch an NLC president it's global practice ... Oga they will shut down even the president operation. Imagine the audacity common state governor . A national president the Face of Labour ... Both you and all that run that operation are purely on colos... Imagine few days to re-election ... I wonder the class of rigging to be used in imo to return that sitting governor

6 Likes

Re: Governor Uzodinma Apologizes Over NLC President Attack by lampido22: 8:35am On Nov 10, 2023
lavylilly:
You are very stupid.
🙄🙄🙄
Re: Governor Uzodinma Apologizes Over NLC President Attack by Davinity: 8:37am On Nov 10, 2023
9jaBloke:
Politics!
You may not agree with everything NLC does but a physical assault on an NLC president is a slap on the faces of all Nigerian workers and a dangerous precedence.

A verbal apology won't cut it. The people involved need to be held responsible and brought to book.
I agree with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodinma Apologizes Over NLC President Attack by NSK4U(m): 8:38am On Nov 10, 2023
You were never elected by the people, just pack up and leave the seat you stole via supreme court fraud

2 Likes

Re: Governor Uzodinma Apologizes Over NLC President Attack by Cmanforall: 8:40am On Nov 10, 2023
AbuTwins:
I don't know why the labour people always demonise this man!

There's nothing he does that will satisfy them!
I've wondered same

I read that
he increased the State minimum wage
He pays 13th month salary
He provided free workers' buses

All these do not satisfy the Labour?

I hope the next governors will treat them better

It seems he's been treating the civil servants well compared to other States.
From what I gathered, he weeded out ghost workers, and that didn't go well with top civil servants that benefit excessively from that.
Also he weeded out some fraudulent top civil servants who keep falsifying their actual ages to remain in civil service. For example, those who got their FSLC(Standard 6) /WAEC at the age of 2, 5 or at unbelievable ages. These group have loyalists also within the civil service, and so they show hatred to him.
Why there unemployed qualified youths, some people make it difficult for vacancies to open within the civil service

2 Likes

Re: Governor Uzodinma Apologizes Over NLC President Attack by Angelfrost(m): 8:40am On Nov 10, 2023
UptownVibes:
Na so e reach.. Brown envelope will follow the apology... Nlc will keep mute.. And someone will come saying that they have Labor Union in Nigeria grin. Dey play

All those saying the governor is gone cheesy where is he going? Is supreme court no longer in Nigeria? Or can't they set of election tribunal to work in his favor like they did in the case of the yatch president? You guys should stop playing please..

Hope Uzodinma's second term has already been signed and sealed by INEC.

Saturday election is just a formality.
Re: Governor Uzodinma Apologizes Over NLC President Attack by Angelfrost(m): 8:41am On Nov 10, 2023
AbuTwins:
I don't know why the labour people always demonise this man!

There's nothing he does that will satisfy them!

It's beyond Labor tbh...!

Almost every citizen of that state hates and despises the man.

As far as they are concerned, he was imposed on the state by Supreme court.

Once you are blacklisted and vilified, no amount of good works will ever suffice, especially in a region like Southeast.
Re: Governor Uzodinma Apologizes Over NLC President Attack by Exceed15: 8:42am On Nov 10, 2023
Zimzy:
Why now?

Because election is tomorrow
Re: Governor Uzodinma Apologizes Over NLC President Attack by firearcher: 8:44am On Nov 10, 2023
Even if he feels he does not owe him an apology, why wait this long to publicly denounce the act?
He should get better counsel next time
Re: Governor Uzodinma Apologizes Over NLC President Attack by Fiscus105(m): 8:44am On Nov 10, 2023
benuejosh:
Go back and watch the interview. Does that look like an apology?

The election in Imo state is clear now that it is between APC and NLC.

Abi.ooooooo, people misinformed other since 1759.
Re: Governor Uzodinma Apologizes Over NLC President Attack by AbuTwins: 8:44am On Nov 10, 2023
Cmanforall:

I've wondered same

I read that he increased the State minimum wage
He pays 13th month salary
He provided free workers' buses

All these do not satisfy the Labour?

I hope the next governors will treat them better

They will get someone worse if care is not taken!

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodinma Apologizes Over NLC President Attack by TheSuperX(m): 8:45am On Nov 10, 2023
Uzodingbat
Re: Governor Uzodinma Apologizes Over NLC President Attack by AbuTwins: 8:46am On Nov 10, 2023
Angelfrost:

It's beyond Labor tbh...!

Almost every citizen of that state hates and despises the man.

As far as they are concerned, he was imposed on the state by Supreme court.

Once you are blacklisted and vilified, no amount of good works will ever suffice, especially in a region like Southeast.

It's always hard for the People of SE to move on from what doesn't go their way.

But how will a people hate their ruler who is from amongst them?
Re: Governor Uzodinma Apologizes Over NLC President Attack by adioolayi(m): 8:48am On Nov 10, 2023
Misleading headline...

I watched the interview live...

The Governor did not expressly apologized.

I love his submissions all through as far as NLC and Ajearo is concerned
Re: Governor Uzodinma Apologizes Over NLC President Attack by yemmight(m): 8:48am On Nov 10, 2023
Since when?
Re: Governor Uzodinma Apologizes Over NLC President Attack by Reference(m): 8:49am On Nov 10, 2023
That is very responsible and respectable of the governor to do that.
It changes everything and I hope will douse the tension substantially to permit proper dialogue on all the matters in dispute.
The governor has taken the moral high ground here.
Re: Governor Uzodinma Apologizes Over NLC President Attack by aikyg(m): 8:50am On Nov 10, 2023
Hope Uzodinma's supporters made a very big mistake by attacking a whole NLC President. Even the military during their days did not even harbour such thought. This is a lesson to other politicians.

No be everybody dem dey beat ooo. Some people if you beat dem, your own don finish, Patata!
Re: Governor Uzodinma Apologizes Over NLC President Attack by Cmanforall: 8:50am On Nov 10, 2023
AbuTwins:

They will get someone worse if care is not taken!
Rochas comes to mind.
Rochas that was paying 70% or was it 50% salary, yet NLC didn't show their strength

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Buhari As Fulani Herdsmen Trends On Twitter / Navy And Soldiers Disrupt Polls In Ikorodu, Mile 12, Others / If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.