Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Relationship Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Advice Needed (307 Views)

List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice / Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Advice Needed by olowo16g(m): 11:34am On Nov 10, 2023
Good day good people of nairaland.com, please I need serious advise concerning my relationship.

I met my girlfriend January 2021 and we started dating May that same year. On our 1st date she received a call on our way and she told the person that we haven't had sex and we won't have sex because she is a virgin. She later told me that is her male bestfriend.

Anytime we have small argument like this she has run to this guy for advice to the extent that the male best friend introduced her to another guy just that I was smart enough not to loss her then and I cautioned her that I don't want her discussing our relationship with this guy.
The problem now is that she still does till date and whenever she go to this guy for relationship advice we have fight for more than a month.

The current one is that she posted a screenshot of her chat with the guy on her whatsapp status and the chat was about us, I wish i could have sent it here. I didn't talk to her for a day, when we later talked I told her I was disappointed with what she posted and the discussion she had with the guy the that I won't want to be in the same environment with the guy in the future the she changed it for me that we have to break up that she doesn't trust me with what I have done in the past while we were dating.

Fast forward to yesterday, I was able to get her phone password and checked her chat with this guy and I found out that it was this guy that told her to make the decision and end the relationship. This was part of the Chat she screenshot that I caused the fight ooo.

I need help to figure out how I can win my woman back.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Prec1ous(m): 11:45am On Nov 10, 2023
Are you stupid or what?

She should be with her friend.

Look how emasculated you are. You are in a relationship and a third party who has plans to bang your woman is deciding the direction of your relationship.

You should be put up for adoption or locked in a zoo.

Your low self esteem is like perfume you can't even wash it off.

Grab what's left of your masculinity and cut that woman off!

5 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by jackmrandy: 11:47am On Nov 10, 2023
olowo16g:
Good day good people of nairaland.com, please I need serious advise concerning my relationship.

I met my girlfriend January 2021 and we started dating May that same year. On our 1st date she received a call on our way and she told the person that we haven't had sex and we won't have sex because she is a virgin. She later told me that is her male bestfriend.

Anytime we have small argument like this she has run to this guy for advice to the extent that the male best friend introduced her to another guy just that I was smart enough not to loss her then and I cautioned her that I don't want her discussing our relationship with this guy.
The problem now is that she still does till date and whenever she go to this guy for relationship advice we have fight for more than a month.

The current one is that she posted a screenshot of her chat with the guy on her whatsapp status and the chat was about us, I wish i could have sent it here. I didn't talk to her for a day, when we later talked I told her I was disappointed with what she posted and the discussion she had with the guy the that I won't want to be in the same environment with the guy in the future the she changed it for me that we have to break up that she doesn't trust me with what I have done in the past while we were dating.

Fast forward to yesterday, I was able to get her phone password and checked her chat with this guy and I found out that it was this guy that told her to make the decision and end the relationship. This was part of the Chat she screenshot that I caused the fight ooo.

leave that girl alone bro. there are many ladies out there. she is not the only one available. A woman who disrespect you and does not apologize back, does not love you.

She told you she is a virgin. yet she has a male best friend (AKA BESTIE). DO you give monkey a banana to hold for you? The monkey will surely eat it. What you have not eaten, a bestie will eat out from it.

I don't want to go deep, Tell that your gf to go and date the bestie.

3 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by IamFINESSE: 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2023
People dey try on top this relationship thing oo
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Carcholce: 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2023
OP don’t mind those two people up there. Go to your woman, kneel before her and beg her to take your dlck and give you her pvssy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by advanceDNA: 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2023
olowo16g:

dont be stúpid ...that one is not ur woman....

U are just helping the real owner to take care of his property.... Belejáyán always lose in the end...
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by advanceDNA: 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2023
Carcholce:
OP don’t mind those two people up there. Go to your woman, kneel before her and beg her to take your dlck and give you her pvssy.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Carcholce: 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

Lol. The guy obviously has no use for the stick he wields in between his legs.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by elipheleh(m): 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
Hmm. Some boys foolish sha.

As a church boy, I didn't even get fooled.

Go and get yourselves self esteem and self worth before attempting any relationship again.

In all your getting , get understanding of Christ.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Goodlyhrt(m): 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2023
It is unwise to make any sense of nowadays relationship.

No iorta of respect whatsoever for individuals involved with this modern relationship at all.

Clearly the babe doesn't respect you or she is naive or not..See eh ladies are masters in this emotional stuffs and you as a guy pretty have no chance.

As a guy you should be able to define your relationship with the other gender, get whatever you want and fxck out the moment you are through. No begging, no nagging, no complaining, just game.. marriage involved or not.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Preservedfish: 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2023
You're dating yourself tbh
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by vincenteger: 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
The last set of Person you'll advice is someone who's in love.

My dear end that relationship at once. You are just dating yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Why A Man’s Kiss Tells You Everything | 3 Signs Someone Has DEEP Feelings For U / Sweet In Bed / How To Win The Heart Of Your Crush And Make Them Like You Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.