Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Dino Melaye Promises Emergence Of ‘new Lokoja’ If Elected Kogi Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Promises Emergence Of ‘new Lokoja’ If Elected Kogi Governor (15289 Views)

I Will Not Disappoint PDP, Melaye Promises Atiku And Okowa (Video) / Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor / Usman Jubril Endorsed For Kogi Governor By APC Leaders, Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Promises Emergence Of ‘new Lokoja’ If Elected Kogi Governor by TruthsFM: 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2023
Don’t forget Ododo words during the campaign

VIDEO: 'I am a married woman', APC guber candidate in Kogi, Ododo Ahmed Usman, goofs during campaign

Trending video of APC gubernatorial candidate Usman Ododo of Kogi state and his wife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zBWr6SZTvY?si=1ocFQy8a4Ef1OQvF
Re: Dino Melaye Promises Emergence Of ‘new Lokoja’ If Elected Kogi Governor by osuofia2(m): 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2023
Dino better than the yeye Bello puppet
Re: Dino Melaye Promises Emergence Of ‘new Lokoja’ If Elected Kogi Governor by Juju70(m): 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
How many constituency projects did he make in old lokoja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Promises Emergence Of ‘new Lokoja’ If Elected Kogi Governor by Menclothing: 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2023
Dino will win this election no doubt

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Promises Emergence Of ‘new Lokoja’ If Elected Kogi Governor by henrimoto(m): 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2023
I pray he wins this Kogi State Governorship Election.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Promises Emergence Of ‘new Lokoja’ If Elected Kogi Governor by planetx: 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2023
No be only New Lokoja na New Jersey.
Re: Dino Melaye Promises Emergence Of ‘new Lokoja’ If Elected Kogi Governor by KIDfurniture(m): 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2023
Re: Dino Melaye Promises Emergence Of ‘new Lokoja’ If Elected Kogi Governor by Chicagograduate(m): 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2023
Dino melaye is not different from yeye bellow

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Promises Emergence Of ‘new Lokoja’ If Elected Kogi Governor by Moniya4Real(m): 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2023
I am not from Kogi but I have a strong hunch DM is a surreptitiously corrupt politician like the rest. You don’t need a soothsayer or to decipher that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Promises Emergence Of ‘new Lokoja’ If Elected Kogi Governor by Germi9: 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2023
Pdp got style non like apc with agberos
Re: Dino Melaye Promises Emergence Of ‘new Lokoja’ If Elected Kogi Governor by jattopeter(m): 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2023
Is it today , How many life as he touched as a former Law Maker? Go to his zone in Kogi West he cant boast of bringing any one up...All he does is to Buy big cars , Power bike ..... I weep for people of Kogi State. Dino is not an Option.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Promises Emergence Of ‘new Lokoja’ If Elected Kogi Governor by Kilometres: 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2023
Like teacher, like student
Re: Dino Melaye Promises Emergence Of ‘new Lokoja’ If Elected Kogi Governor by Larryndelaw: 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2023
Husband and wife
Re: Dino Melaye Promises Emergence Of ‘new Lokoja’ If Elected Kogi Governor by Afamed: 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2023
By exactly this time tomorrow, he would have been calling on INEC to cancel the election when his dream becomes clearer to him.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Promises Emergence Of ‘new Lokoja’ If Elected Kogi Governor by Dougad: 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
A thief people consider better than other thieves because he happens to be charismatic lmao

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Promises Emergence Of ‘new Lokoja’ If Elected Kogi Governor by nerdjared: 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
so atiku is planning to contest in 2027.
wonders shall never end
Re: Dino Melaye Promises Emergence Of ‘new Lokoja’ If Elected Kogi Governor by jrusky(m): 2:43pm On Nov 10, 2023
Na today
Re: Dino Melaye Promises Emergence Of ‘new Lokoja’ If Elected Kogi Governor by Looking4massage: 2:43pm On Nov 10, 2023
can never work
Re: Dino Melaye Promises Emergence Of ‘new Lokoja’ If Elected Kogi Governor by slimfit1(m): 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2023
Ask yourself what has this man done for his village apart from storing his cars there?
Re: Dino Melaye Promises Emergence Of ‘new Lokoja’ If Elected Kogi Governor by Dynamicboss: 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2023
Leaving Nigeria made me realised that there is massive suffering in the country...

But why Nigeria keep dishing out bad people ruling the affairs of the country baffles me
Re: Dino Melaye Promises Emergence Of ‘new Lokoja’ If Elected Kogi Governor by xenov(m): 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2023
He has won already
Re: Dino Melaye Promises Emergence Of ‘new Lokoja’ If Elected Kogi Governor by Successlane: 2:58pm On Nov 10, 2023
Why not develop the OLD Lokoja first
Re: Dino Melaye Promises Emergence Of ‘new Lokoja’ If Elected Kogi Governor by Akaujaa(m): 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2023
Lies, big big lies. If you believe any Nigerian politician, you are worst than a fool
Re: Dino Melaye Promises Emergence Of ‘new Lokoja’ If Elected Kogi Governor by matrixme(m): 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2023
Kogi state has been unlucky when it comes to leadership. A strategic state rich in resources and opportunities but poor in people development. They are currently in-between the devil and the deep blue sea. Yahyah Bello's stooge is not really the best hands for the job, neither is Dino, who isn't the best feet forward instead.
Dino will build a primary school block of 3 units and upload it online. 3 of his expensive wristwatches are enough to cover those rubbish projects he built for his constituency. And to have Atiku openly campaign for him means it might be a compensation by proxy for Atiku's loss, if he wins. May God help Kogi state!
Re: Dino Melaye Promises Emergence Of ‘new Lokoja’ If Elected Kogi Governor by Chetas81(m): 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2023
IF NOT THAT NIGERIA CITIZEN REALLY SICK, HOW CAN WE FAILED TO IDENTIFIED THE TRUE LEADERS , BECAUSE YOU GUYS NEED SOMEONE TO BRING GARI AND BEANS FOLLOW BY ENVELOPE, YOU BEGIN TO CRY AFTER THEY REFUSED TO DO ANYTHING
Re: Dino Melaye Promises Emergence Of ‘new Lokoja’ If Elected Kogi Governor by lexyclasy: 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2023
Re: Dino Melaye Promises Emergence Of ‘new Lokoja’ If Elected Kogi Governor by Cromagnon: 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2023
Optimum2023:
Normal politics

Every Nigerian ought to own a portion of the Federal Capital Territory. Abuja is our common heritage as Nigerian citizens.

The good thing is, Land no cost for Abuja, Na you wan buy am for Maitama. Even sef, Land no even cost for Maitama, Na you no buy am on time.

For as low as 800k, you can become a Landlord in Abuja. Don't take my word for it, you can click this LINK to see for yourself.
fct that will so on be ghost town when Nigeria scatter
Re: Dino Melaye Promises Emergence Of ‘new Lokoja’ If Elected Kogi Governor by Cromagnon: 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
DrChukki:
I'm not a supporter of Dino or PDP, but since his victory will liberate Kogi state from the demon1c APC, I support him
pdp is not demonic? You've forgotten so soon. Dino that only bought cars as a rep and senator. He will buy private jet this time
Re: Dino Melaye Promises Emergence Of ‘new Lokoja’ If Elected Kogi Governor by Cromagnon: 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2023
Built2last:
Dino might be lousy but i know he will like to prove a point by building monumental projects

But he will also thief

Better to thief and work than thief and nothing to show
which one did he do as rep or senator
Re: Dino Melaye Promises Emergence Of ‘new Lokoja’ If Elected Kogi Governor by Brownemeka: 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2023
TruthsFM:

https://gazettengr.com/dino-melaye-promises-emergence-of-new-lokoja-if-elected-kogi-governor/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=dino-melaye-promises-emergence-of-new-lokoja-if-elected-kogi-governor#:~:text=Dino%20Melaye%2C%20the%20Peoples%20Democratic,to%20build%20the%20new%20Lokoja.
Nigerians are making themselves look like fools...So no body can ask questions there What did this Man do for His people as a senator that qualify him to run for Governor Someone that was busy posting his lavish lifestyle online... buying expensive cars here and there
Re: Dino Melaye Promises Emergence Of ‘new Lokoja’ If Elected Kogi Governor by Mosba: 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2023
More like emergence of new set of exotic cars

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NLC Rejects Electricity Tariff Hike / Arewa, Ohanaeze Leaders Meet, Reaffirm Faith In Nigeria / Today's FCT Council Election: Things You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.