Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Where Do You Find Pleasure Apart From Drinking, Smoking And Sexual Activities ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do You Find Pleasure Apart From Drinking, Smoking And Sexual Activities ? (3676 Views)

Why Do Married People Don't Find Pleasure In Sex. / Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do You Find Pleasure Apart From Drinking, Smoking And Sexual Activities ? by shibyc: 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2023
I personally love

-watching football
-Strolls In The Evening

7 Likes

Re: Where Do You Find Pleasure Apart From Drinking, Smoking And Sexual Activities ? by SETHARTHUR(m): 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2023
Landing high-paying freelance Gigs

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Do You Find Pleasure Apart From Drinking, Smoking And Sexual Activities ? by Ballzproblemm: 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2023
I don't participate in any of the above.
I like movies, football, browsing aimlessly on social media

7 Likes

Re: Where Do You Find Pleasure Apart From Drinking, Smoking And Sexual Activities ? by shibyc: 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
I don't participate in any of the above.
Are you a monk grin

6 Likes

Re: Where Do You Find Pleasure Apart From Drinking, Smoking And Sexual Activities ? by Cassandraloius: 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2023
Getting freelance gigs and learning new skills.

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Find Pleasure Apart From Drinking, Smoking And Sexual Activities ? by Bahamas95(m): 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2023
Football

Music

Cooking

2 Likes

Re: Where Do You Find Pleasure Apart From Drinking, Smoking And Sexual Activities ? by chiiraq802(m): 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2023
Aside burning all kind and class of Trees and possibly a bit of steady nacking. I don't derive pleasure in any other thing.

6 Likes

Re: Where Do You Find Pleasure Apart From Drinking, Smoking And Sexual Activities ? by Davizee(m): 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2023
Watching the club I support win

2 Likes

Re: Where Do You Find Pleasure Apart From Drinking, Smoking And Sexual Activities ? by Obaking7(m): 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2023
Foot ball

Reading books

Taking myself out alone

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Find Pleasure Apart From Drinking, Smoking And Sexual Activities ? by obinna58(m): 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2023
Reading on the internet
YouTube
Fpl group and competition
Movies and series
Taking care of my birds and experimenting and formulating my poultry feeds(poultry adventure)
Playing and watching football
Driving on a mission
Facebook and nairaland
Gym and mornings run
Chats with interesting people
Footballing analysis and team checks for hardcore Betting
Masturbation
Online Gaming

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Do You Find Pleasure Apart From Drinking, Smoking And Sexual Activities ? by SUPERPACK: 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2023
None from above.
Re: Where Do You Find Pleasure Apart From Drinking, Smoking And Sexual Activities ? by MikeofKd(m): 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2023
Movies
Reading
Meditation
Sleeping
Cooking
Football
Basketball
Visiting the beach

2 Likes

Re: Where Do You Find Pleasure Apart From Drinking, Smoking And Sexual Activities ? by LIVINGICONREBOR: 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2023
The "iron" keeps the oil in my engine going. The gym keeping me occupied when am not 4ucking or making money.🤔

2 Likes

Re: Where Do You Find Pleasure Apart From Drinking, Smoking And Sexual Activities ? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2023
Watching football nd training my choir and listening to gospel songs. That's where i get 90% of my pleasure.

4 Likes

Re: Where Do You Find Pleasure Apart From Drinking, Smoking And Sexual Activities ? by dabonny(m): 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2023
shibyc:

I personally love

-watching football
-Strolls In The Evening

I feel so much fulfilled in making money and spending the money made according to the dictate of my intuition

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Find Pleasure Apart From Drinking, Smoking And Sexual Activities ? by AfahaAbia(m): 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2023
Getting credit alert and food!!!
Re: Where Do You Find Pleasure Apart From Drinking, Smoking And Sexual Activities ? by thesicilian: 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2023
For me there's nothing more pleasurable than a quiet evening alone

5 Likes

Re: Where Do You Find Pleasure Apart From Drinking, Smoking And Sexual Activities ? by Silentgroper(m): 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2023
Seeing movies and eating at the same time

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where Do You Find Pleasure Apart From Drinking, Smoking And Sexual Activities ? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2023
Putting my phones on silent mode and sleeping.

4 Likes

Re: Where Do You Find Pleasure Apart From Drinking, Smoking And Sexual Activities ? by Kingray10: 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2023
Climbing on anything that has great hight with a very good view,and the free breeze of nature, at the apex.. be it a hill, mountain or skyscraper...
It's refreshing...

3 Likes

Re: Where Do You Find Pleasure Apart From Drinking, Smoking And Sexual Activities ? by Error401: 11:35pm On Nov 11, 2023
MUSIC

shibyc:

I personally love

-watching football
-Strolls In The Evening

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Find Pleasure Apart From Drinking, Smoking And Sexual Activities ? by Error401: 11:36pm On Nov 11, 2023
WHY NOT MUSIC?
LISTEN TO SOME GRAMMY NOMINATED NIGERIAN AMAPIANO SOUNDS

Samantha124:
Putting my phones on silent mode and sleeping.

2 Likes

Re: Where Do You Find Pleasure Apart From Drinking, Smoking And Sexual Activities ? by Error401: 11:37pm On Nov 11, 2023
I LOVE THIS TOO, A SILENT PLACE, ME AND MY MUSIC ADMIRING NATURE
thesicilian:
For me there's nothing more pleasurable than a quiet evening alone

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Find Pleasure Apart From Drinking, Smoking And Sexual Activities ? by mayor1814: 11:41pm On Nov 11, 2023
Football, messi highlights, movies, music, documentaries, news and sleeping

2 Likes

Re: Where Do You Find Pleasure Apart From Drinking, Smoking And Sexual Activities ? by Miggs(m): 11:55pm On Nov 11, 2023
Gardening
Re: Where Do You Find Pleasure Apart From Drinking, Smoking And Sexual Activities ? by Benki003(m): 12:02am On Nov 12, 2023
Evening strolling, getting call from a loved one when am down and food 🥰❤️✌️

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Find Pleasure Apart From Drinking, Smoking And Sexual Activities ? by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 12, 2023
No, thank you.

Nigerian amapiano is different from SA amapiano and most of the time I still prefer local sound or the one from Botswana, because their sound is similar to ours.

Maybe if you were talking about afrobeat, because even though I don't usually listen to it, but every now and then when I'm bored I'd go to YouTube and play some Nigerian afrobeat.

Your amapiano is for you guys there in West Africa and maybe the world, I don't know... It has got a fusion of afrobeat in it, while our amapiano derived from kwaito... For me it's about the originality of the sound, the culture, and the message it conveys rather than who's nominated for a Grammy.

And in my opinion, amapiano is not complete without SA vernaculars.
Error401:
WHY NOT MUSIC?
LISTEN TO SOME GRAMMY NOMINATED NIGERIAN AMAPIANO SOUNDS

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Find Pleasure Apart From Drinking, Smoking And Sexual Activities ? by pansophist(m): 1:15am On Nov 12, 2023
Reading.

If you don't find pleasure in books, then you actually don't know what true pleasure is. Smoking, drinking, and sexing are pleasures of the body, but not of the soul.

If you havent paused while reading a book, to think deeply about a particular line, then relate it to lots of experiences before, then get super confused, drop the book, enter Google, and begin to read commentaries about that line, get confused further, then maybe in a week time, it now clicked, you just understand everything.

If the above havent happened to you, you havent started feeding your soul. The more you read, you more silent you become, hence people confuse nerd with boredom.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Where Do You Find Pleasure Apart From Drinking, Smoking And Sexual Activities ? by BrooklynBoy: 1:18am On Nov 12, 2023
Watching football
Re: Where Do You Find Pleasure Apart From Drinking, Smoking And Sexual Activities ? by Omoawoke2(m): 1:34am On Nov 12, 2023
There’s no pleasure in smoking.

Good music, drink and sex is heaven… a red wine plus a beautiful lady in red, get tipsy but not drunk then retire to the oza room… that’s life

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Find Pleasure Apart From Drinking, Smoking And Sexual Activities ? by sulakishop(m): 4:57am On Nov 12, 2023
Kickstarting the chainsaw inside my brain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? / 12 Awkward Questions Girls Wish They Could Ask Guys / Photo: Are Women This Hard To Understand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.