Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? (3678 Views)

Why You Must Neverrrrrr Trsut Your 9ja Babe / 5 HOT! Positions Men Dating ‘fat’ Women Should Use (photos) / Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by AdammaVera(f): 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
I still love him but i will let him go and have fun with his Asian wifey embarassed god i beg for this guy never call me or message me again . wish him all the best and let me move on .god please make me better.

Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by hatux: 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
Lol cheesy... But that guy get luck sha o, the Akata wey him marry fine nah.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by AdammaVera(f): 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
na so ?
hatux: Lol cheesy... But that guy get luck sha o, the Akata wey him marry fine nah.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by Oyetboy(m): 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
chai! see fresh pawpaw grin
Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by donLEXY(m): 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
First of all, the communication skill is good enough for him to let you go (work on sentence formation). Back to the matter, if he says it is business, why not try and understand that it is business. he is in a different man's land, he must do what he have to do. he told you so you can support him morally and emotionally; he is doing that thing (that won't make you pick his call) for you and everyone around him.... My candid advice to you is that, show him the support he needs at this time and understand that 'this time will pass' and he will be a free man again

Shikenah

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by AdammaVera(f): 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
na wowww you called it fresh ? fake boobs that did surgery i don die lol
Oyetboy: chai! see fresh pawpaw grin
Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by AdammaVera(f): 6:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
Thanks for your advise i really appreciate that and i will try to understand my man and support him as you said smiley
donLEXY: First of all, the communication skill is good enough for him to let you go (work on sentence formation). Back to the matter, if he says it is business, why not try and understand that it is business. he is in a different man's land, he must do what he have to do. he told you so you can support him morally and emotionally; he is doing that thing (that won't make you pick his call) for you and everyone around him.... My candid advice to you is that, show him the support he needs at this time and understand that 'this time will pass' and he will be a free man again

Shikenah
Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
whoever read the OP to the end is really longsuffering Op it goes without saying, work on your sentence formation. You call her piggy? Do you know if she is the source of the wealth your guy enjoys? Perhaps he is using her for now and would later dump her and come back to you........those kegs though!!!!! shocked
Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by Baddestguyp(m): 6:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
Sorry to say but I'll happily dump u for.dat chic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by Interim: 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
Op, honestly I'd say cut your losses and find someone else, but that's really just my opinion. The fact here is he's married to her, not you. That girl in the picture is a human being as well, this situation isn't fair to the both of you. Is he going to keep you here and keep her as well? I think you should think about yourself and what you want. Forget this guy.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by tellwisdom: 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
Bush gurl...see how she type rubbish full here

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by AdammaVera(f): 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
Thanks for your opinion i will think about him smiley
Interim: Op, honestly I'd say cut your losses and find someone else, but that's really just my opinion. The fact here is he's married to her, not you. That girl in the picture is a human being as well, this situation isn't fair to the both of you. Is he going to keep you here and keep her as well? I think you should think about yourself and what you want. Forget this guy.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by AdammaVera(f): 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
Village boy if you don't like what i wrote just close the browser unless you want to read it !!! angry
tellwisdom: Bush gurl...see how she type rubbish full here

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by Enegod(m): 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
rubbish post...wetin consign you!! angry
Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by AdammaVera(f): 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
Oh well that is your opinion i wont mind smiley but you have to wear my bf's spirit a 9ja boy that traveled abroad to do business not your own life in Nigeria before you talk about what your brain tell you to do smiley i know you will choose her coz she might can fulfill what you never have and dream to have for your life . and Please try to travel out of 9ja and marry this kind of creature ok ?
Baddestguyp: Sorry to say but I'll happily dump u for.dat chic

Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by pussyeater(m): 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
Don't blame her nah! Her eaglich teacha die when she is a small girl***

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by tellwisdom: 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
AdammaVera: Village boy if you don't like what i wrote just close the browser unless you want to read it !!! angry

Ur grammar can actually destroy a good one. So stop posting for the main time or type in pidgin so we go know where you belong. Now I'm having headache sadsad
Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
Loolx,. grin Are you kidding me? You had to share their pictures here??

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by Syfy(f): 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
hehehe....nawao
Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by AdammaVera(f): 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
Which one you dey?
Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
Wow I love her rings! Beautiful
Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by hatux: 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
AdammaVera: na so ?
Seriously, him mama no sleep for heaven!
Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by Kunleskey(m): 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
Me no c any old woman o,, na 5yn babe the guy follow...i fink your emotiönal system make u write such words....

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by Freest(m): 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
AdammaVera: I don't really know what to say with this topic and it happening to me .my man i love him dearly but we haven't marriage and he's so good to me .we're a couple in Nigeria when we used to be in school my parents and his parents know that we love each other thing seem so bright but one day he told me that he have to travel to Thailand . I felt like dying when he said that but i don't know what to say coz I'm not born in rich family but not so poor . my bf he said he want to be rich and come back to marry me , He always send money back to me and his family and when he came back Nigeria to visit his family and me. he brought me so many gifts like necklace gold,Gem and many beautiful dresses,shoes and handbags from Thailand . I have to say that i was so happy and ready to give him my life . We used to be so happy with each other while he on vacation in Nigeria. I cooked and clean his clothes like his wifey and he seem to be so happy to see me treat him like a hubby .After he go back to Thailand to work again I always communicating with me on phone,skype by webcam and facebook like we used to do . One day my heart almost stop beating when my cousin sent me picture of my dearest prince that i adore and love him with my whole heart and the Asian I think she's Chinese- Thai . I don't know what to do with it and it killing me inside i can't stand with this story so i ask him bout her . He said she's just a business partner how come he going to marry his business partner ? what about his promise to marry me . I stopped talking or communicate with him for 1 month now but he still try to contact me and send me money like he used to do . Is he really love me or that Asian ? [color=#990000][/color] Please my Nairaland help me to find out what's on my man's mind abeg Please don't say Na una sabi i need you help . cry
Did you really go through secondary school
From the second line of your comprehension tongue, how can you guys not be married yet you describe yourself as a couple?
Also, one day, he realised that with this your sentence construction (plus if you speak this way too) he cant spend the rest of his life with you because he's gotten someone better. Get used to it. It starts like this. Dont let NLanders sweet talk you. That guy will break your heart fully later.
Better leave him and get a life... You'll thank me later!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
donLEXY: First of all, the communication skill is good enough for him to let you go (work on sentence formation). Back to the matter, if he says it is business, why not try and understand that it is business. he is in a different man's land, he must do what he have to do. he told you so you can support him morally and emotionally; he is doing that thing (that won't make you pick his call) for you and everyone around him.... My candid advice to you is that, show him the support he needs at this time and understand that 'this time will pass' and he will be a free man again

Shikenah

He must do what he HAVE (has) to do Man, if you would correct someone, be sure you are totally clean.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by lulu1986(f): 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
she z a wife..and ur still a girlfriend. .my friend m sure your qt and young..go and find someone who will love and reapect u..and u will find life together..diz z rubbish for me,i can't deal wit it..

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
op ab initio i believed the story, i indeed fell for it but having gone through your posts and pics uploaded, i have reason to believe you are trolling . Do us a favour adammavera, upload pics you took with your 'boyfriend' if truly he is your boyfriend. IMHO ur jus trying to drive traffick.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by valmunich(m): 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
The wife fine nah, i wonder what the Op is trying to pass across angry
Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
Come to think of it, even if the guy really was/is dating you, what guy who after going abroad and meeting polished babes who are tripping for him with body and money would would stick with a gurl who can hardly string a correct sentence together? Lets be fair to ourselves, which of us forumites would? Adammavera , no pun intended, you really have to develop yourself. You maybe beautiful or more curvy than Nicki Minaj, but if there is no substance,............ lipsrsealed embarassed cry

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
chaii and my guy is presently in united state I trust my hubby he can't let me down
Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
prettythicksme: chaii and my guy is presently in united state I trust my hubby he can't let me down

Ha-ha, I can be a good PI.
Hire me to track him inside out.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
[quote author=TrollMan]

Ha-ha, I can be a good PI.
Hire me to track him inside out. [/quote damm!!!u are in England I will have love to hire you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Are Women This Hard To Understand? / MY Friend Is Heartbroken / I No Fit Laugh See (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.