Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Asari-Dokubo: I’m Not Supporting Tinubu For Appointment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari-Dokubo: I’m Not Supporting Tinubu For Appointment (8832 Views)

We’re Ready To Be Aso Rock Sweepers, Miyetti Allah Begs Tinubu For Appointment / Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister / Senate Clears 8 Nominees For Appointment As Justices Of The Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari-Dokubo: I’m Not Supporting Tinubu For Appointment by adenigga(m): 5:09am On Nov 12, 2023

Ex-Niger Delta militant leader, Mujahid Asari-Dokubo, says though he has a long-standing relationship with President Bola Tinubu he is not after a federal appointment.

This was as he called for the resolution of the crisis between Rivers State Governor, Siminialayi Fubara, and his predecessor, Nyesom Wike, in the interest of the state.

According to a statement on Saturday, Asari-Dokubo spoke when he was visited by an ex-presidential aspirant, Tein Jack-Rich.

He said, “I am not a regular politician; I am just a friend of Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I am not looking for an appointment, but those seeking an appointment made sacrifices and are looking up to me to ensure that their sacrifices are not in vain.”

Asari-Dokubo, who recalled that his friendship with Tinubu dated back to the early 90s, said he had complete faith in the President’s capacity, leadership qualities and his passion for equity and justice.

“I will not do anything that will cause the President pain, and so those around me can be rest assured that I am indeed a great supporter of the President,’’ he said.

On the Rivers crisis, he urged Wike and Fubara to desist from the “path of bearing grudges against each other’’.

“We must always move forward and work for the good of Rivers,” Asari-Dokubo said.

Speaking earlier, Jack-Rich lauded Tinubu for his timely intervention in the political crisis in Rivers.

“When it comes to the issue of Rivers, we are stakeholders and our interest is for the peace, economic survival, political and economic inclusion of Rivers.

“Sometimes friends fight, parents and children might have disagreements, and they express such in their own ways; I am appealing to the FCT Minister and our governor to work out their differences.

“Crisis will drive away investors, and if there are no private investments, capital investments, there cannot be economic growth and our youths won’t be employed,” Jack-Rich said.

Source: https://punchng.com/Im-not-supporting-Tinubu-for-appointment-Asari-Dokubo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari-Dokubo: I’m Not Supporting Tinubu For Appointment by Babzrockman: 5:17am On Nov 12, 2023
Who dey give this guy voice self?
Na this guy and Wike connived to rigged Rivers state votes for Tinubu....

Una go learn the hard way

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari-Dokubo: I’m Not Supporting Tinubu For Appointment by Naijanascam: 5:19am On Nov 12, 2023
You go explain tire,

70 years old man just because of one cup of tea, your mumu too much and you think say you wise

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari-Dokubo: I’m Not Supporting Tinubu For Appointment by Karemarealty288(m): 5:22am On Nov 12, 2023
Talkative......Tompolo get level pass this man.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari-Dokubo: I’m Not Supporting Tinubu For Appointment by Mokason288(m): 5:32am On Nov 12, 2023
cryThis fat buffoon always feels like he is above the law

3 Likes

Re: Asari-Dokubo: I’m Not Supporting Tinubu For Appointment by jmoore(m): 6:24am On Nov 12, 2023
Mumu! You are looking for lucrative contract.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari-Dokubo: I’m Not Supporting Tinubu For Appointment by helinues: 6:25am On Nov 12, 2023
Who is actually giving this over fed hipps attention self?

21 Likes

Re: Asari-Dokubo: I’m Not Supporting Tinubu For Appointment by AbuTwins: 6:30am On Nov 12, 2023
May Allah forgive you and me!
Re: Asari-Dokubo: I’m Not Supporting Tinubu For Appointment by Emmastan291: 6:31am On Nov 12, 2023
Asari-Dokubo 70 years old man...

How many times will they tell you that Nigeria is not for you?

Asari has sold his birthright for one cup of tea

15 Likes

Re: Asari-Dokubo: I’m Not Supporting Tinubu For Appointment by Politicstoday: 6:32am On Nov 12, 2023
Asari Dokubo: Tinubu is travelling on a dangerous path. we won’t stand by you in your government

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8TqxSWuc2Y
Re: Asari-Dokubo: I’m Not Supporting Tinubu For Appointment by FarSide: 6:33am On Nov 12, 2023
Oga u are. Tell us the truth, we won't beat u grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari-Dokubo: I’m Not Supporting Tinubu For Appointment by Mozhac(m): 6:35am On Nov 12, 2023
This man is shameless. I thought they worked had to impose Tinubu on Nigerians. Why is he now complaining?

adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Im-not-supporting-Tinubu-for-appointment-Asari-Dokubo

10 Likes

Re: Asari-Dokubo: I’m Not Supporting Tinubu For Appointment by helinues: 6:35am On Nov 12, 2023
Babzrockman:
Who dey give this guy voice self?
Na this guy and Wike connived to rigged Rivers state votes for Tinubu....

Una go learn the hard way

I guess 2023 is the first year and the first time both would connive together to rig in an election?

When they were doing it for Pdp for decades, nothing was wrong about it but now that it's not in your favour, you are fuming.

Isn't that sheer hypocrisy?

4 Likes

Re: Asari-Dokubo: I’m Not Supporting Tinubu For Appointment by Dshocker(m): 6:36am On Nov 12, 2023
Everybody knows Asari is eyeing Tompolo's job of guiding oil pipeline.

14 Likes

Re: Asari-Dokubo: I’m Not Supporting Tinubu For Appointment by adesegun121(m): 6:37am On Nov 12, 2023
Yimu
Re: Asari-Dokubo: I’m Not Supporting Tinubu For Appointment by Dididrumz(m): 6:39am On Nov 12, 2023
Foolish pig

12 Likes

Re: Asari-Dokubo: I’m Not Supporting Tinubu For Appointment by Jokerman(m): 6:40am On Nov 12, 2023
What about Yul Edochie then?
Re: Asari-Dokubo: I’m Not Supporting Tinubu For Appointment by Sofistcatdmoron: 6:42am On Nov 12, 2023
wink
Re: Asari-Dokubo: I’m Not Supporting Tinubu For Appointment by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:43am On Nov 12, 2023
Jokerman:
What about Yul Edochie then?

Let him ask Chimaroke Nnamani, Rochas, Ogbonnaya Ọnụ and Ekweremmadu their fate.

1 Like

Re: Asari-Dokubo: I’m Not Supporting Tinubu For Appointment by stano2(m): 6:46am On Nov 12, 2023
Yes!!! You are😂😂😂😂
Re: Asari-Dokubo: I’m Not Supporting Tinubu For Appointment by SALLYBERRY01(m): 6:46am On Nov 12, 2023
Lol, if they give you SSA on thuggery affairs you no go collect

4 Likes

Re: Asari-Dokubo: I’m Not Supporting Tinubu For Appointment by CallmeTrinity: 6:51am On Nov 12, 2023
This one go explain tire... Who was asking him before ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pig go shalaye tire... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Answering questions which no one asked 🤣🤣🤣🤣

8 Likes

Re: Asari-Dokubo: I’m Not Supporting Tinubu For Appointment by Greattha: 6:54am On Nov 12, 2023
You go explain taya.
Re: Asari-Dokubo: I’m Not Supporting Tinubu For Appointment by Antoeni(m): 7:00am On Nov 12, 2023
Nobody Takes This Pork Serious Anymore, He Has Been Used & Dumped
Re: Asari-Dokubo: I’m Not Supporting Tinubu For Appointment by Atheistan: 7:13am On Nov 12, 2023
Liar
Re: Asari-Dokubo: I’m Not Supporting Tinubu For Appointment by Evolutionism: 7:16am On Nov 12, 2023
Mumu
Re: Asari-Dokubo: I’m Not Supporting Tinubu For Appointment by Blaze14k: 7:21am On Nov 12, 2023
helinues:

I guess 2023 is the first year and the first time both would connive together to rig in an election?

When they were doing it for Pdp for decades, nothing was wrong about it but now that it's not in your favour, you are fuming.

Isn't that sheer hypocrisy?

Nobody likes rigging.. look I don't think nigerians want a better country cos if we do all of us are meant to put hands together and fight this corruption. Ghana is better today is because of there resilience. As far as we don't come together buh continue to point fingers, these politicians will get away with anything
Re: Asari-Dokubo: I’m Not Supporting Tinubu For Appointment by tunjijones(m): 7:26am On Nov 12, 2023
Asari go explain taya, with no evidence
Re: Asari-Dokubo: I’m Not Supporting Tinubu For Appointment by tunjijones(m): 7:28am On Nov 12, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Let him ask Chimaroke Nnamani, Rochas, Ogbonnaya Ọnụ and Ekweremmadu their fate.

What happened to ekweremadu

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXPOSED!! Rauf Aregbesola's Educational Qualification Is WAEC / ‘No Perfect Election In The World’ — EU Speaks On Osun Poll / Wakeup! Joe Biden Is Going To Jail And Can Never Be The President Of America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.