Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,336 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Met Him On The Net, But He Cheats - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Met Him On The Net, But He Cheats (3636 Views)

I Met Him On NL / Story Of How I Met Him, Should I Marry Him Or Not? / He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Met Him On The Net, But He Cheats by rubby(f): 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2006
I met this guy on the net over 4 yrs ago and have been dating since. i love him and he is crazily in luv with me. when we met he told me he is done with skirt chasing so i had my mind programmed to a nice, good, christian guy. until recently, i started getting forwarded messages of his escapedes with other gals he calls his friends.
my folks thinks he is not serious and i feel am wasting my time cos i am scared it will get really nasty after we get married. i tired quitting the relationship but he wont let go and by every means he's begging and i must say i am hurt and told him my mind, am at a cross-road here, should i just use all my might and say the big NO, ITS OVER or what? pls anybody, ur advise? sad sad sad
Re: Met Him On The Net, But He Cheats by whitelexi(m): 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2006
Have u met this dude in real life
Re: Met Him On The Net, But He Cheats by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 06, 2006
Sweetheart i understand what you are going through but let me tell you one thing you said you started getting forwarded messages of his escapades what ever this

guy has done in the past or is doing in the present he is not doing i to your face. Let me tell you one thing darling no man is honest the least they can do is to cheat

behind you . you said it yourself that this guy loves you . that is all you need don't LISTEN TO PEOPLE remember Sony Ade's song wonlema soosokuso ( let them

say ) don't make a mistake a BIG ONE for that matter
Re: Met Him On The Net, But He Cheats by chrisd(m): 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2006
Kick his sorry ass hard.
Re: Met Him On The Net, But He Cheats by danyp(f): 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2006
well, this is a tough one.
Do u love him.
By the way what is love, my bible tells me in 1corinthians 13, love always trust.
Go ahead baby, do just dat. Trust ur boy, n if hes a lil bad, persevere cos dats wat love is all about. sweetness n pain. aight!
Re: Met Him On The Net, But He Cheats by chrisd(m): 7:14pm On Mar 06, 2006
Trust my ass. She's not married yet and can do whatever she wants. Dump him fast. It is not about if she loves him or not. It's about him using her.
Re: Met Him On The Net, But He Cheats by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 07, 2006
trust me people if you keep kicking asses once you suspect your man i tell you that you probably gonna have a long list . my bible love is tolarance - u should tolerate him. love is understanding - love is kind - love also doesnt listen to what other people say
Re: Met Him On The Net, But He Cheats by Seun(m): 11:26am On Mar 07, 2006
In other words, love is stupid.
Re: Met Him On The Net, But He Cheats by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2006
i may not ave fallen in love before ,bt seun u are wrong to say love is stupid,bcs i believe if u fall in love one day if u are nt in love at present. i dont think u wuld see love as a stupid thing grin
Re: Met Him On The Net, But He Cheats by omon(m): 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2006
Thw word is just to be careful. I met my wife on the internet and we have since been married.
Re: Met Him On The Net, But He Cheats by Shannon(f): 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2006
I met my last boyfriend on the net and you have to be really careful because it makes it much easier to lie. Even after I met him in person he continued to lie and he cheated on me. If you accept that kind of behavior you are indicating to them that you think it is alright and they will continue to act like a fool. I dumped the last one's sorry butt as soon as I found out he was not only cheating but he had tried to get with one of my best friends (she refused him). My current boyfriend is also from the net, but he is nothing at all like the last one. You can do better. Have enough self-worth to give him the boot.
Re: Met Him On The Net, But He Cheats by rubby(f): 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2006
i guess the internet makes it easy for people to lie, he lies and he is still lying big time. its better i get heartbroken now than to get married to a whole world of mystery, what do u think? i dont listen to rumours but u cant help 2 listen sometimes when it gets heavy, don't u think? and have found out quite enough lies , thats why am thinking so hard, guess i will really kick his ass
Re: Met Him On The Net, But He Cheats by 4real(m): 5:06am On Mar 08, 2006
well rubby did not tell you that she has a child from another guy and this guy has taken the child as his own, loved her and cared for her, rubby also did not tell you guys that she is older than he is and he still loves her, even thou alot of people think he is crazy to do such a thing, rubby did not tell you that the said girl he supposed to be going out with has a boyfriend,
rubby did not say that she also has people she is seeing behind the guy, rubby did not tell you that she got his password and checked his box, rubby did not tell you that the guy knew all along but felt there was nothing to hide, so why change the password, rubby did not tell you that she complains about every girl friend this guy has, even his neighbor, and the same rubby has male friends that she has not one day introduced to the guy. angry angry
let me do rubby a favour. i quit. don't want you and don't need you. it hurts but i would live my life and find the right woman for me, one who would love me for me. and trust me, not go about trying to pin something on me. am not your dad and would never be
Re: Met Him On The Net, But He Cheats by rubby(f): 8:50am On Mar 08, 2006
thats pretty cool, everyone this d guy am talkin about, i dont want luv that hurts again, i know u will read it thats why i posted, u also spelt with so so called close friend didnt you? good!,
Re: Met Him On The Net, But He Cheats by 4real(m): 10:02am On Mar 08, 2006
yea and dat was way long b/4 i met you. undecided
and there is no lovew that hurts, you are the one causing all the hurt, to think that just 3 days ago you told me you would never leave me, to think that when you were posting this mail you were spending the weekend in my house with your daughter. what a life
Re: Met Him On The Net, But He Cheats by chrisd(m): 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2006
Nice way to spread all your things here.
Re: Met Him On The Net, But He Cheats by rubby(f): 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2006
its a way we communicate, cool cheesy smiley
Re: Met Him On The Net, But He Cheats by desiree(f): 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2006
online dating is the modern way to cheat. Most ppl go online to do the pick up thingy while still in relationships. They have intension of being faithful, still skeptical abt it. undecided
Re: Met Him On The Net, But He Cheats by Thagodfada(m): 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2006
Na wao!! This is better that Jerry Springer smiley
Re: Met Him On The Net, But He Cheats by 4real(m): 5:33am On Mar 09, 2006
well sha, it's far better than Jerry, cause me had a wonderful sex yesterday and me going to get another for the whole day, you know what i love most about fights, MAKE UP SEX, now beat that
Re: Met Him On The Net, But He Cheats by 2cantango(f): 7:11am On Mar 09, 2006
Seems everyone was sucked in to give advice that wasn't needed.
Another example of how easy it is to lie online undecided
Re: Met Him On The Net, But He Cheats by 4real(m): 9:54am On Mar 09, 2006
well thank you anyway grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Met Him On The Net, But He Cheats by rubby(f): 7:18pm On Mar 09, 2006
i agree with dt make-up sex anyway, he's crazy abi? no we are both crazy -couples tongue grin cheesy. its just that he's really driving me crazy anway! grin smiley
Re: Met Him On The Net, But He Cheats by chrisd(m): 10:37am On Mar 10, 2006
No one cares if you have sex or not. Anything more you want to add to the story? grin
Re: Met Him On The Net, But He Cheats by 2chukwu(m): 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2006
Seun
love can be stupid,mad,crazy,caring and uncaring,lousy jus name em
but definately not a hegoat grin grin
Re: Met Him On The Net, But He Cheats by adeore(f): 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2006
what do u expect from him before
Re: Met Him On The Net, But He Cheats by adeore(f): 12:50pm On Mar 11, 2006
what do u expect from him before
Re: Met Him On The Net, But He Cheats by 4real(m): 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2006
shocked what more do you want to know the kissing gam, or details of the sex grin
Re: Met Him On The Net, But He Cheats by Rhodalyn(f): 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2006
net men aint the best you've already wasted too much precious time with him it's time for you to kick him out of your life now before he messes it up for you
Re: Met Him On The Net, But He Cheats by 4real(m): 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2006
why don't you just mind your own biz, they said the fight is over don't you read, b/4 you reply a thread, or you wan pour sand sand for the garri
Re: Met Him On The Net, But He Cheats by Rhodalyn(f): 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2006
excuse me? are you referring to me? shocked shocked angry
Re: Met Him On The Net, But He Cheats by 4real(m): 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2006
no the person who just sent a reply, read and found and out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Purpose Of Bachelor's Eve? / Reasons People Fall Out Of Love. / I Was Dying In Silence But Now I Have Decided To Speak Out And Maybe Get Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.