Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money (4919 Views)

My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now / Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled / Twitter User Asks Ladies To Ask Guys Out On A Date!!! See Funny Responses(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Lionessza6(f): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2023
elipheleh:

Nigerian women do worst to Nigerian men without a thank you. At least other women say a big thank you

It always amuses me how you guys are always so ready to throw your own under the bus just to get pity from foreigners, you don't find this behaviour pathetic ...not even a little bit?. I've never met men who always play victim to their women like you guys, it's actually nauseating to watch. Who is actually responsible for steering your societal values towards the desired direction in Nigeria? Women?

6 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Lionessza6(f): 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2023
jamesversion:

This woman, you are mean. shocked

Not mean but saying the unexpected and unwelcomed truth.

2 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Lionessza6(f): 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2023
Evolutionism:

True.

Most nigerian men are actually useless and insecure.

Lol, wouldn't know about most but the ones I've interacted with and watched on nairaland alone are very immature and deeply insecure, always needing their fragile egos stroked or they'll turn on their sissy or bytch mode ( tantrums, insults and stereotypes are big part of that ofcourse).

6 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by alterego17: 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2023
Lionessza6:

Lol, wouldn't know about most but the ones I've interacted with and watched on nairaland alone are very immature and deeply insecure, always needing their fragile egos stroked or they'll turn on their sissy or bytch mode ( tantrums, insults and stereotypes are big part of that ofcourse).

Jokes on u.....Nigerian men tolerate alot of both their women shenigans both home here in naija n in SA making ur SA women run to them... but ur SA men keep killing n stabbing u SA women with ur kinda energy daily in broad day light...no?..... hikes

4 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Lionessza6(f): 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2023
alterego17:

Jokes on u.....Nigerian men tolerate alot of both their women shenigans both home here in naija n in SA making ur SA women run to them... but ur SA men keep killing n stabbing u SA women with ur kinda energy daily in broad day light...no?..... hikes

LMFAO. People with a working brain( not nairaland Nigerian men) will see how you've embarrassed yourself by responding to that post with such emotional immaturitygrin. You've just handed yourself over to me for some real mind fcking grin grin.

Emperorceaser look at thi response and look at my other responses describing Nigerian men on your forum grin. " Nigerian men are the poor victims of the world grin, everyone is trying bring them down;women and men alike from all over the world are out to get these innocent victims cheesy, including their own women grin grin" . Pathetic!

5 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Jeon(f): 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2023
😂 😂 😂

Samantha124:
Lol... The same men that'll be running after SA ladies while trash talking you guys?

Your men are the ones trading themselves... I find it funny that you're defending the same guys who wouldn't think twice before throwing you under the bus for foreign ladies...🤣🤣🤣

Lolz, her types are what Nigerian Men wants. Be submissive and royal no matter the Shitz.

8 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Jeon(f): 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2023
Good wife material.
Let me wait for the Men to come clap for you for 10sec out of 24hrs for today only .
And throwing you under the bus for 24hrs daily.

Prettygirl200:
The person that sang that song is mad, them hear say we dey trade our men? They should date their men and leave ours alone. So they want to carry their HIV infested blood here? Godforbid!!

9 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by sltn(m): 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2023
Holyshiit!! Ion drop my shiit here. Outta here.
Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by loswhite(m): 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2023
Lionessza6:

The song is more of a celebration* of the simping nature of Nigerian men. What other men get for free and effortlessly, Nigerian men pay for and worship grin.
Very useless set of men...lol

3 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by loswhite(m): 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2023
Sparrk007:
But normally we naija guys dey try
You mean dey mumu....lol

3 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Silentgroper(m): 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2023
DND069:
Foreign women love/want to associate with Nigerian men not for their personalities but for the way they spend hugely on women.

That is not love but transaction.
.. wrong
Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Silentgroper(m): 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2023
Lionessza6:

The song is more of a celebration* of the simping nature of Nigerian men. What other men get for free and effortlessly, Nigerian men pay for and worship grin.
nah we pay and enslave not beg ... We enslave that cunt.. we could batter it, have it stretched out, disfigure it then dump the damn thing

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Just kidding btw

1 Like

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Silentgroper(m): 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2023
Lionessza6:

It always amuses me how you guys are always so ready to throw your own under the bus just to get pity from foreigners, you don't find this behaviour pathetic ...not even a little bit?. I've never met men who always play victim to their women like you guys, it's actually nauseating to watch. Who is actually responsible for steering your societal values towards the desired direction in Nigeria? Women?

We don't play victims ... We're victims ... If you've got brothers .. have one date a Nigerian girl then you'd know what it is we going through..
Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by psalmistkakah(m): 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2023
Lionessza6:

When we are fresh and doing well, we go for our men. when we have HIV and a couple of bastards to feed after years of hoeing around we go for your men grin. They don't mind how low we're in life ,they will gladly overlook a bleached queen like you for chance to brag about shagging the SA woman grin. It's not that deep though.....

wink
Which fresh, our naija girls are very beautiful,. No HIV....South African guy cannot and will never have that liver to date naija babe. Our babes get class.. Naija hard working reason we spend change to useless south African..

1 Like

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Olumighty123(m): 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2023
Lionessza6:

Brutal reality check...... I know grin grin.....But someone has to say it.

Definitely you should have somethings to talk about South African men. Until then, you are just an hypocrite undecided

1 Like

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Olumighty123(m): 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2023
Lionessza6:

You must have been with many Nigerian men? Am I missing something?

1 Like

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Lionessza6(f): 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2023
Silentgroper:
nah we pay and enslave not beg ... We enslave that cunt.. we could batter it, have it stretched out, disfigure it then dump the damn thing

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Just kidding btw

LMFAO,you cannot pick up a dumped item with no elasticity and brag that you've over-stretched it grin grin. Remember the previous users tossed it in that dumpster for a reason. What you'd be referred to as is a dumpster-diver looking for used items to recycle grin. You can only brag to your fellow recyclers about your newly found treasure not the people who like their items new and unused grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Lionessza6(f): 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2023
Olumighty123:

Definitely you should have somethings to talk about South African men. Until then, you are just an hypocrite undecided

Yes, on a SA forum where SA men talk about us, but here is a Nigerian forum where Nigerian men seem to talk about us endlessly. So why should I bring up our men when you're the ones discussing us ? Make it make sense.

4 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Lionessza6(f): 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2023
Olumighty123:

You must have been with many Nigerian men? Am I missing something?

Go back to my other posts, I specifically said Nigerian men on this forum behave in that whiny and pathetic way and I'm yet to be proven wrong grin. You're welcome to try your best though

2 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Lionessza6(f): 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2023
psalmistkakah:

Which fresh, our naija girls are very beautiful,. No HIV....South African guy cannot and will never have that liver to date naija babe. Our babes get class.. Naija hard working reason we spend change to useless south African..

Sounds like you're lashing out and trying very much to convince yourself grin. I believe everything you said bro grin

3 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Lionessza6(f): 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2023
Silentgroper:

We don't play victims ... We're victims ... If you've got brothers .. have one date a Nigerian girl then you'd know what it is we going through..

Some more whining I guess ..... grin grin. Victims of the world: racism, xenophobia, tribalism, religious bigotry and now victims of Nigerian women cheesy. And you're always the innocent parties grin. The rest of humanity is ganging up on the *hardworking Nigerian man* grin. You guys crack me up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by brawlings(m): 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2023
vincenteger:

Quite impressive
Our wives/gfs are now fighting for us.

It's too soon.
I was shocked and impressed too. Aunty is guarding her possesions.
Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Shalommy(f): 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2023
Lionessza6:

When we are fresh and doing well, we go for our men. when we have HIV and a couple of bastards to feed after years of hoeing around we go for your men grin. They don't mind how low we're in life ,they will gladly overlook a bleached queen like you for chance to brag about shagging the SA woman grin. It's not that deep though.....

wink
Aids carrier spotted. Tuueeehhh

2 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Jeon(f): 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2023
Lionessza6:

Some more whining I guess ..... grin grin. Victims of the world: racism, xenophobia, tribalism, religious bigotry and now victims of Nigerian women cheesy. And you're always the innocent parties grin. The rest of humanity is ganging up on the *hardworking Nigerian man* grin. You guys crack me up

I definitely didn't saw this coming.

😂

9 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Lionessza6(f): 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2023
Shalommy:
Aids carrier spotted. Tuueeehhh

grin grin grin
Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2023
Prettygirl200:
The person that sang that song is mad, them hear say we dey trade our men? They should date their men and leave ours alone. So they want to carry their HIV infested blood here? Godforbid!!
My wife don talk
I love you baby

Damn... Nasty... I'm out of here
Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2023
Lionessza6:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why are you so accurately wicked? grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Lionessza6(f): 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2023
Jeon:

I definitely didn't saw this coming.

😂

Such cry babies with the loudest mouths and chest- beating capabilities grin. They seem to not like accounting for shyt.....it's always that other person doing them wrong and them having no responsibility in the treatment they are receiving grin. Next it will be Nigerian children crying to be fed...they will e accused of inconveniencing them from living their best lives grin. Hateful children they'll be branded grin

5 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Shalommy(f): 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2023
Lionessza6:

grin grin grin
What's funny? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Lionessza6(f): 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2023
Shalommy:
What's funny? undecided undecided

The flies on my face grin grin
Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Shalommy(f): 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2023
Lionessza6:

The flies on my face grin grin
Chaii... cheesy cheesy you dey ment!

1 Like

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Lionessza6(f): 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why are you so accurately wicked? grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

I've never encountered people who can never say, "I'm experiencing this and that but I must admit that this and that behaviour from my side might have triggered this and I think I must stop doing this to encourage such and such behaviour from others". Nope!!! Its always "that person needs to account for my feelings as treatment " grin grin. Weird arse self of entitlement and arrogance I tell you.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girls Playing Silly Games / Share Your Funny Moments During Sex / Some Girls Tho( My Experience Yesterday)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.