Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,123 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

It's Not Appropriate For Ladies To Bend Down In Public (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Not Appropriate For Ladies To Bend Down In Public (pics) (6897 Views)

This Is The Real Reason That Caused Crayfish To Bend !!! / Guy Shamefully Fingers And self-services In Public (pics) / See How Much This Tall Man Has To Bend Down To Kiss His Wife.. See Savage Replie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Not Appropriate For Ladies To Bend Down In Public (pics) by marvelck: 9:13am On Nov 13, 2023
I find this posture by ladies inappropriate... Ladies ain't suppose to do this in public.

Instead of bending down (first pic) to pick something and displaying the whole view, it's better to do it respectfully by squatting (like the lady in the 2nd pic)... Squatting to pick up your bag or lace your shoes is more ladylike

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Not Appropriate For Ladies To Bend Down In Public (pics) by RonuRonu: 9:27am On Nov 13, 2023
Seen
Re: It's Not Appropriate For Ladies To Bend Down In Public (pics) by kestolove95(m): 9:40am On Nov 13, 2023
This gender are d problem of this world

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Not Appropriate For Ladies To Bend Down In Public (pics) by Tozocalamity: 9:43am On Nov 13, 2023
Oga ur mind is too filthy .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Not Appropriate For Ladies To Bend Down In Public (pics) by Ballzproblemm: 9:49am On Nov 13, 2023
kukuma join Islam now
Re: It's Not Appropriate For Ladies To Bend Down In Public (pics) by SIXTEENTH(m): 9:57am On Nov 13, 2023
That lines below the first picture, is it pampers or pad?

8 Likes

Re: It's Not Appropriate For Ladies To Bend Down In Public (pics) by Purvan(m): 10:37am On Nov 13, 2023
Women that sit apart like dudes showing their babushka

Back in the day I used to photo graph women that inexplicit showed their other yard

I posted on my former moniker and some feminist reported me to their bf mod
Re: It's Not Appropriate For Ladies To Bend Down In Public (pics) by vincenteger: 11:25am On Nov 13, 2023
squatting is a form of bending
Instead you should advice them on what is suitable to wear in public

5 Likes

Re: It's Not Appropriate For Ladies To Bend Down In Public (pics) by Hermanie(m): 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2023
marvelck:
I find this posture by ladies inappropriate... Ladies ain't suppose to do this in public.

Instead of bending down (first pic) to pick something and displaying the whole view, it's better to do it respectfully by squatting (like the lady in the 2nd pic)... Squatting to pick up your bag or lace your shoes is more ladylike

So if their money falls on the floor on the road, should they leave it and walk away? You and Kano Hisbah no get much difference.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Not Appropriate For Ladies To Bend Down In Public (pics) by Hermanie(m): 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2023
Purvan:
Women that sit apart like dudes showing their babushka

Back in the day I used to photo graph women that inexplicit showed their other yard

I posted on my former moniker and some feminist reported me to their bf mod

You're a pervert. Try this thing for America whether you no go enter sex offenders list

1 Like

Re: It's Not Appropriate For Ladies To Bend Down In Public (pics) by Talkisneeded: 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2023
Let people breathe jaeee.

I sell herb for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: It's Not Appropriate For Ladies To Bend Down In Public (pics) by Obierika(m): 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2023
So this is what you're doing with your free time grin

1 Like

Re: It's Not Appropriate For Ladies To Bend Down In Public (pics) by 1Sharon(f): 1:22pm On Nov 13, 2023
I always try to bend like the 2nd pic, it's better for your back.

4 Likes

Re: It's Not Appropriate For Ladies To Bend Down In Public (pics) by OloYeOfEgbE: 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2023
I'm confused....

Who will bend down for them?...
Re: It's Not Appropriate For Ladies To Bend Down In Public (pics) by sacajawea: 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2023
1Sharon:
No, be doing the 1st one

3 Likes

Re: It's Not Appropriate For Ladies To Bend Down In Public (pics) by sacajawea: 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2023
marvelck:
I find this...
NO
That's a beautiful sight
Re: It's Not Appropriate For Ladies To Bend Down In Public (pics) by brain54(m): 2:30pm On Nov 13, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
It’s padpam…
Re: It's Not Appropriate For Ladies To Bend Down In Public (pics) by Legend44(m): 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2023
Who u dey ask grin
SIXTEENTH:
Re: It's Not Appropriate For Ladies To Bend Down In Public (pics) by Olarewaju89: 2:36pm On Nov 13, 2023
kestolove95:

How
Re: It's Not Appropriate For Ladies To Bend Down In Public (pics) by mytime24(f): 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2023
See wetin joblessness dey cause undecided
Re: It's Not Appropriate For Ladies To Bend Down In Public (pics) by verifiablefacts: 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2023
Hermanie:

You're a pervert. Try this thing for America whether you no go enter sex offenders list

America,America,America , small thing remain some people go begin worship America.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Not Appropriate For Ladies To Bend Down In Public (pics) by Kobicove(m): 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2023
The people concerned have taken note
Re: It's Not Appropriate For Ladies To Bend Down In Public (pics) by BareFacedLies(m): 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2023
marvelck:

The first pic is a good posture for standing doggie grin
Re: It's Not Appropriate For Ladies To Bend Down In Public (pics) by benqo01(m): 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2023
Second photo wearing a white panties
Re: It's Not Appropriate For Ladies To Bend Down In Public (pics) by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2023
1Sharon:

No, the 1st is the best for your back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Not Appropriate For Ladies To Bend Down In Public (pics) by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2023
kestolove95:

So we are the cause of the war happening in Ukraine and Russia, Israel and Gaza right? Are we the cause of the economic disaster of Nigeria presently?

4 Likes

Re: It's Not Appropriate For Ladies To Bend Down In Public (pics) by kestolove95(m): 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

So we are the cause of the war happening in Ukraine and Russia, Israel and Gaza right? Are we the cause of the economic disaster of Nigeria presently?
eve is a woman... Her disobedience brought us here.. She's a woman like u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Not Appropriate For Ladies To Bend Down In Public (pics) by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2023
kestolove95:
eve is a woman... Her disobedience brought us here.. She's a woman like u

The disobedience of both Adam and Eve brought us here not just her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Not Appropriate For Ladies To Bend Down In Public (pics) by kestolove95(m): 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

The disobedience of both Adam and Eve brought us here not just her.
who brought the apple?

3 Likes

Re: It's Not Appropriate For Ladies To Bend Down In Public (pics) by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2023
kestolove95:
who brought the apple?

Why did Adam mumuishly collect and eat the apple?

2 Likes

Re: It's Not Appropriate For Ladies To Bend Down In Public (pics) by kestolove95(m): 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Why did Adam mumuishly collect and eat the apple?
I hv said my own
Re: It's Not Appropriate For Ladies To Bend Down In Public (pics) by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:06pm On Nov 13, 2023
kestolove95:
I hv said my own

And I've also said my own.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Post For Virgin Ladies ONLY / You Came & Met Your Maid Like This What Will You Dome Into Your Bedroom / Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.