Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,851 members, 7,851,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC (45434 Views)

Minimum Wage: Strike Begins As National Assembly's Intervention Fails / Apapa Port Shut, Commuters Stranded As Warning Strike Begins In Lagos / New Minimum Wage Nationwide Strike Begins September 26 – Nigeria Labour Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2023
buhariguy:
only your family and pig ajearo will be at home,
Idiotic pigs are always happy for stay at home

Buhari wil soon die, even Tinubu wont be here in 2027.

how old are you.

u and your entire lineage will inherit the rot Buhari left behind.

Now 1500naira is what u need to buy 1dollar.

Yet u are hear supporting failure and thieves.

Well, because of sinners like you, i thank God for the gift of death.

U will soon die too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by Angelfrost(m): 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2023
Cmanforall:

You are not even informed, despite being from Imo State.
You now rely on someone outside tour state to update you.
Anyways, I watched a press conference he did, shared by someone on social media, where he explained this. Maybe due to your myopic views and inherent hatred, you decided to ignore it. There's so much corruption in the civil service, from federal to state. If you don't know

Oga, do some research, and quit this nonsense. What is the matter with you?!!

Well, it is not my business... Let's keep watching the drama.

It's left for Imo people to keep suffering and smiling.
Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by ogbe88(m): 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2023
Jonjam269:
Ajaero and his fellow deluded obidots are suffering from mental illness because of election defeat. NLC under Ajaero has lost relevance, the same Ajaero that could not fight for workers during cashless policy brouhaha. Believing it would favoured Obingo. Losers
What a waste of a person u are.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by Houseontherock1: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2023
They beat you, you can't defend yourself but you want the whole naija to fight for you...rather thoughtless of you sir! I was expecting you to call a strike over more important labour issues and not for personal vendetta

5 Likes

Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2023
I just laff wen they start shouting Tinubu.

I 'm like, this one dont know he wont be here again in 2027.

How old is he? What is his health status?

Every year, it can only get worst not better.

Both Tinubu, Buhari, OBj, Gowon, IBB, Wole Soyinka are goners.

2027, they most likely will not be here.
Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by darealez(m): 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2023
helinues:

Reverse psychology, productive people won't pray for any strike to happen cos it will disrupt their activities.

There is a court order stopping any protest, let's see if Ajaero would float it, Bundled and Beating awaits him
Do you have a job?
Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by Bimpe29: 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2023
Yeyenatu. Shame on our leaders that uses their offices to whip sentiment, advance personal interest and insult our collective sensibilities.

4 Likes

Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by abbasajao(m): 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2023
Anybody from this generation holding on to people that are passing away anytime, should die and follow them.

We need people that will lead this country out of the pits.

The digital generation with modern technology and thinking.

This is our time and we have alot of work because, all our fathers did was loot and steal.

Nigeria dont have infrastructure like Kenya or South Africa.

All the houses barely have drainage and no canal system.

We may have to demolish them as we erect new modern structures.
Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by Christistruth03: 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2023
voltron14:
If Ajaero try anyhow e go chop more beating.

Gov Hope Uzodinma that he wanted to Frustrate won with a Landslide so huge that even if you take away and Cancel 70% of his votes he still Won

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by MRMRMR: 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:

I was going to ask you if you will flout the NLC order when the strike eventually begins, then it dawned on me that you don't even have a job to begin with.
See clown. So u think business owners will stay at home because Ajearo was flogged in Imo. Lazy pple will use NLC feeble call for strike to stay at home. When hunger & frustration torment them, they will begin to blame Jagaban.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by Cmanforall: 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2023
Angelfrost:

First, it's not my state but a state in the federal republic of Nigeria.

Get that into your thick skull, you bigoted nitwit.

Secondly, the only reason Hope is still acting like it doesn't matter is because the citizens of the state are docile and cowardly... There are states where the governor would have met with them and resolved all issues within a few days.

Thirdly, everything affects the governor... It also affects his grip on the leadership of the state.

You just wrote you're not from Imo. There is no need to insult me here. I'm not a young man and let the faceless Nairaland not take away mutual respect we should give to one another. Normally, you should apologise.

To the topic, the citizens should even protest at Ajero's house and at the electricity company office.
It is not right to beat anyone be it NLC president or ordinary civilian. But contact people in Imo state, civil servants in particular, then you'd hear what they'd tell you about Ajero. The protest he organised had another faction of civil servants who were against it. They keep complaining how he's been declaring strike every now and then in Imo State. Has he solved or demonstrated in their neighbouring state of Abia, where workers are owed for more than 1 year?

Watch how civil servants will ignore his call for strike tomorrow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by Promax4321: 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2023
NLC and TUC are partician and belong to opposition, they should treated as playing politics against government.

They are not representing workers but playing politics. Ajaere is fighting for LP.

5 Likes

Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by PrinceGallant: 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2023
All the faults go to the federal government, if they had proscribed the harmful union, all this stupid news would not have been. I am yet to see any benefit of NLC to the common man if not to seek interests of their members at the detriment of every other citizen. Worse is this current one under the leadership of focus-less Ajaero

5 Likes

Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2023
PrinceGallant:
All the faults go to the federal government, if they had proscribed the harmful union, all this stupid news would not have been. I am yet to see any benefit of NLC to the common man if not to seek interests of their members at the detriment of every other citizen. Worse is this current one under the leadership of focus-less Ajaero

Nigeria simply dont belong to Federal Government.

Just because your tribe man is President, dont mean you should start talking nonsense.

This is the same Union u used against Yaradua, GEJ and even OBJ.

The union was even used against IBB and Abacha.

Somebody next to him should sound his face so his brain will reset.
Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by Deemas(m): 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:

I was going to ask you if you will flout the NLC order when the strike eventually begins, then it dawned on me that you don't even have a job to begin with.

This is brutality grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by BenuePolitician(m): 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2023
How is this strike in the interest of over 250 million suffering Nigerians? angry

4 Likes

Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by buhariguy(m): 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2023
Bliss4Lyfe:

Buhari wil soon die, even Tinubu wont be here in 2027.

how old are you.

u and your entire lineage will inherit the rot Buhari left behind.

Now 1500naira is what u need to buy 1dollar.

Yet u are hear supporting failure and thieves.

Well, because of sinners like you, i thank God for the gift of death.

U will soon die too.
I'm not protesting,
it is you and your fellow idio.tic pi.g will keep on moaning and protesting till next 100yrs

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2023
buhariguy:
I'm not protesting,
it is you and your fellow idio.tic pi.g will keep on moaning and protesting till next 100yrs

Look, u can keep insulting people on the internet for Tinubu but if time is not taken, u will leave Nigeria and this world with him between now and 2027.

Those that dont want fresh air usually leave with the old order.

We cannot have u in this generation dragging us backward.
Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2023
buhariguy:
I'm not protesting,

A young person will just wake up and be answering Buhariguy.

Wen Buhari was your age, he was already a General and President.

Is it not better u die with Buhari since he has also used your future?
Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by Jostoman: 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2023
olatade:
And the reason for this is because he was beaten? How does it benefit the common man on the street? A serious NLC president can not and should not involve himself in partisan politics.
may be you should ask google.
Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by victorazyvictor(m): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2023
Nairalandhero:
it starts this night

Better.
Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2023
I laugh wen i hear Buhari congrat Imo election.

The thing is funny because just 2027 there and he is gone but Imo State will still be there.

Both him and Tinubu should be praying to make heaven because this place na market and temporary.
Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by Iamrowconnect(m): 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2023
Make we rest abeg.... Its always like that
Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by Barcalee: 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2023
helinues:

Reverse psychology, productive people won't pray for any strike to happen cos it will disrupt their activities.

There is a court order stopping any protest, let's see if Ajaero would float it, Bundled and Beating awaits him

Why would NLC want to go on a strike just because it's president was beaten? But they were quick to shelve strikes in the past because they were not directly affected. They should pls allow us to breathe. I'm begging to perceive political undertone in all of this

4 Likes

Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2023
Abi will Buhari go to pack our Presidential jet in London for next medical emergency.

Even if them change heart, did they change his lungs?

Will he use Nigeria money to save himself or the billions he looted.

This people need to know everything here is temporary.

It is much better to build mansion in heaven.
Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by justking(m): 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2023
The Organised Labour said all affiliate unions of the two labour centres have been directed to implement the resolutions of the joint National Executive Council of TUC and NLC.
Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by fayomim: 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2023
Splashme:

Oga, what partisan politics did he take part in?

The man organised a protest for non-payment of salaries, pensions and gratuities for many year. Was that a political event?

Hope is lying that he's not owing salaries, pensions and gratuities ... lies!

He was beaten in IMO state, so why the nation wide strike...why not within IMO state alone

3 Likes

Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2023
Bliss4Lyfe:

We are already dying daily.

if u follow the news, you should have noticed the suicide news everyday.

The strike is primarily because someone got beat up not because of the economy or the ‘common man’

3 Likes

Re: Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC by yeshuasfootstep(m): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2023
Weakeners of institutions.

Learn from this man and Dino.

He has every opportunity to make Labour strong, but he choose to make it a toy in the hands of politicians.

They beat the hell out of him because they know Labour is compromised and can do nothing.

Dino has every opportunity to push for good electoral laws while in the senate, but cars are more important to him or he felt the laws maybe against him as he can equally play rough during elections.

Did he know that more deadly rough players are waiting for him?
We all witnessed the elections that took place recently.

Whatever any man does going forward, he is reaping immediately.
Same fate awaits all the Judges now dragging their institutions down because of money.

When the beaters come, I wonder what will save them.

Build institutions and not big men.
But we no dey hear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics / Chief Ernest Ernest Shonekan is dead (?) / Lagos Residents Boo Usman Alkali Baba, Police Inspector General During Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.