Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval (34543 Views)

What's Wrong Cooking With White Maggi(Ajinomoto Or Vedan)? / Praise Okereafor Emerges Winner Of Maggi Ota Lenu South West Cooking Show / Rice Becoming Unaffordable In Kano - Residents Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by SIXTEENTH(m): 12:34am On Nov 17, 2023
deavicky:
what does Nafdac know?. Even the so call Maggi, knor and the rest are still unknown chemicals. forget all those things they advertise that it is made with chicken. Meanwhile there no amount of chicken u grind and cook that will taste like Maggi.
This bring to asking how many tones of chicken they compressed into one cube to sale for 50 Naira.

You're right 👍

1 Like

Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by Kobojunkie: 1:06am On Nov 17, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
I think you're the ignorant one here, check and read almost every bodies comments here, some are totally against it and moreover you're using google images to backup your claims while me I'm defending base on first hand experience and observant I believe most of the products you present on display here I'm such some of them you didn't taste or see them physically but me I have access to almost all the Chinese sea foods and their ingredients direct from Chinese stores.
Like I said challenge the OP and not me
This response of yours make no sense given the question I had asked. I take it you are unable to provide a reasonable answer then. ! undecided
Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by DangoteIvy: 1:08am On Nov 17, 2023
Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by Kobojunkie: 1:11am On Nov 17, 2023
deavicky:
what does Nafdac know?. Even the so call Maggi, knor and the rest are still unknown chemicals. forget all those things they advertise that it is made with chicken. Meanwhile there no amount of chicken u grind and cook that will taste like Maggi.
This bring to asking how many tones of chicken they compressed into one cube to sale for 50 Naira
If you don't know how they are made, at least look it up so you trade ignorance for knowledge abeg!

https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2006063690A1/en
Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by duduade: 2:21am On Nov 17, 2023
I had to pause and laugh when I got to "and I give a discount by selling a bag for 42,000.00 because he wants to establish a good business relationship"

Business relationshipp kee you there.
You sending people to their graves on the long run but masking under the affordability

1 Like

Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by Sleekfingers: 3:01am On Nov 17, 2023
epainos:

I dont argue with anyone. Keep eating it....and keep using general facts that are not proven to be true. Na so one boy told me that time that Koreans have been using it for long. Again, koreans eat noodles a lot so noodles dey ok. Lol. Meanwhile, he doesnt eat kimchi and other kinds innits category ooo. Lol. Naija man wey dey chop sugar dey use local herbs to still support his sexual performance. Lol. You wey no use anything...you eat sugar and you go flat before you reach 40.

Dont worry...keep eating it. cheesy

What makes you think, I don't use herbs as an alternative medicine.

Mind you I am in my late forties. Nothing will stop me from using it. People will just come with all kinda theories, don't eat this, don't that.
Anything I eat or drink is in moderation. So I got no problem consuming anything I feel like.
Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by epainos: 3:50am On Nov 17, 2023
Sleekfingers:

What makes you think, I don't use herbs as an alternative medicine.

Mind you I am in my late forties. Nothing will stop me from using it. People will just come with all kinda theories, don't eat this, don't that.
Anything I eat or drink is in moderation. So I got no problem consuming anything I feel like.
I am going to reply to you cos of the age bracket you mentioned. I will just tell you some principles I follow:

A rule for me, and borrow from it....anything that is not natural...I don't eat. I ask myself...is the MSG used in these products natural? Nope. I don't take it again as long as it will go inside me. Also, will it improve my gut flora? Capital letter NO. I won't take it again. Can I use natural spices and get an even better taste? Yes....definitely yes. So, why should I not stop eating MSG? Oga, try to stop eating MSG and eat other good food for just 3 months....you will thank me later. This is why I say I don't argue with anyone.

It is well known that businessmen fund research. During the days natural things started gaining ground, go and check very well...chemistry, chemical engineering, and medical sciences relating to chemicals were the order of the day. Plastics came about too and different types of plastic materials were discovered. Chemicals used in preserving and making food and everything about chemicals came in. Go check well, these courses presented opportunities for scholarships in the US UK EU for postgraduate students because professors in such areas got more funds.

So, what do they do? The mission is to find everything good about the topic, and ways to mitigate side effects. Then, they came up with the percentage of residue that should be left behind in the body. Lol. Were such supposed to be left? This is how pesticides (the greatest poison that is destroying us) came to stay. When I know that these things are foreign to my body. I had to deliberately go against everyone because we have all been brainwashed.

But when cancer started dealing with the human race, biologists, and microbiologists started working. Then global warming started occurring and their eyes started opening. Lol. Instantly massive research funds worth billions of dollars started flowing into environmental sustainability. Go and check the amount only the US allocated to university research and you will understand. So, almost all those funding chemicals started cutting down their budgets for chemicals and significant figures started moving into biology.

As soon as these facts were linked to Agriculture, billionaires like Bill Gates started acquiring massive landed properties in the US. However, he started with the so-called advanced "Genetically modified" stuff. And it was a big thing and mistakes were made. They are already perfecting it. How? Everything we do...no matter how we modify the gene, natural way without tampering or extracting anything is the best. The best example is that of mixed races meeting to produce offspring. Black and White coming together... Latino and Asian coming together....etc. before, they found specific genes, extracted them, and then inserted them in the receiver. But they have learned their lesson. The way out is to find a short way to do multiple natural mixing till the genes that are responsible become dominant. Shikena. Mix everything... don't extract from the donor and introduce it to the receiver. Find a way to make what takes 50 years to be accomplished in 1 month or less. Period.

If it is naturally done, I will take it. If the only thing accomplished is to shorten the period, I will take it. But as soon as foreign substances or bodies are introduced...may the good Lord bless the producers. I no dey take.

If you say you use herbs, and they are the real ones, good for you. Gone are the days when doctors tell patients sugar is not the cause of diabetes
They say..the body not being able to convert sugar to glucose is the cause....That was what they fed our parents then...and they killed many of them. Doctors are known to be zombies. Take doctors' advice for your destruction. Those businessmen sponsoring research tell doctors what to tell patients. But the doctors you should listen to are the ones into research too. Today, we know sugar is the root of most modern diseases we are facing today. And then, if you see how Coca-Cola used money and power to silence everyone who says sugar is bad for you. Lol. The same Coca-Cola is transitioning into natural sugar gradually because they know the US will soon ban artificial sugar. Of course, those businessmen have cashed out very well. Cash spent on research has been recovered.

No more comment from me if you still want to keep eating MSG. All I am saying is...may the good Lord bless you. Shikena.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by sunnnnyuu(m): 4:07am On Nov 17, 2023
Kalakulu:

https://www.thecable.ng/investigation-china-floods-northern-nigerian-markets-with-unregulated-monosodium-glutamate-products-msg/amp
We don't need nafdac approval because once they register it they will request for money which will cause price rise, therefore nafdac should not come here
Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by Kobojunkie: 4:12am On Nov 17, 2023
epainos:
I am going to reply to you cos of the age bracket you mentioned. I will just tell you some principles I follow:

A rule for me, and borrow from it....anything that is not natural...I don't eat. I ask myself...is MSG natural? Nope. I don't take it again as long as it will go inside me. Also, will it improve my gut flora? Capital letter NO. I won't take it again. Can I use natural spices and get an even better taste? Yes....definitely yes. So, why should I not stop eating MSG? Oga, try to stop eating MSG and eat other good food for just 3 months....you will thank me later. This is why I say I don't argue with anyone.
You are wrong actually! MSG is found naturally in Tomatoes, Egg yoke, fish, shrimp, mushrooms, etc. undecided

We live in the information age where you have information available at your finger tips and can do research for yourself before you go off writing epistles from a point of ignorance. Please, embrace information and knowledge with it to make life easier for yourself. undecided

Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by descarado: 6:53am On Nov 17, 2023
ShangTsung000:

We all know Tinubu bought that seat he's sitting on. Nobody voted for APC.
The same way Jonathan won buhari.
Which election in Nigeria has never been rigged.
It's always may tge best rigger win.
And since its all about money, the o e who shares most wins.

Face reality.
Shouting tinubu and buhari or Jonathan will not put food on your table.
When you get hnp, it's your family that will worry not politicians.
Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by Tapout(m): 7:36am On Nov 17, 2023
To be honest, A lot of health condition people suffer from, is as a result of what they eat. Any food you no use your hand prepare, just forget it. They will add that maggi now to the food like it's water.

1 Like

Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by Blackdisciple(m): 7:50am On Nov 17, 2023
Godjone:
Una must get sense by force. This is just genesis. Revelation still far

Walai when January 2024 reach e go clear for their eyes since dem refused to get sense
Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by Padipadi(m): 8:22am On Nov 17, 2023
Squirrel1:
abeg shut up. Liar
Why should he shut up.
Shebi you are a medical personal?
You sabi works of chemicals?
Is that Chinese Maggi approved by NAFDAC?
If poverty and almajiri-cow life has tortured ya brain from childhood, now that you v gathered some change, your brain should be sensible to know that maggi may b lethal therefore to be avoided till it's certified. But I no blame you. You are a son of undue process. Maybe the 96th child from a 16yrs old girl married by a 70 years old man (at time of ya birth).
Call a spade a spade. Kaduna is eating a possible poison as maggi. Make all of una no go do like Muhammad and Bashiru wey chop poisoned ram o! Aorta infection no get solution.
Squirrel1:

what justification did the us have for killing kids in Afghanistan n iraw for donkey years?
I brought this here cos you lacked human feelings. If you followed the teaching of Jesus, you ll know that revenge isn't always the best option. But since you folks do eye for an eye, you shouldn't cry when IDF fûcked Hamas. Meanwhile, Turkey has been massacring Kurdish muslims and those in northern Turkey, Northern Cyprus. Even China, one of ya imaginary allies are giving wotowoto to Roingyra muslims. You guys are born to suffer everywhere when you all cause troubles.
Iran sef hated ya Saudi Arabia.. meaning if Muhammad was alive till today, Iran people fit lynch him.

What's the solution?
Have you ever spoken about the ethnic killings of southern Kaduna people by fulanis and their hired militias?
Fix Kaduna first.

1 Like

Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by Squirrel1(m): 8:26am On Nov 17, 2023
Padipadi:

Why should he shut up.
Shebi you are a medical personal?
You sabi works of chemicals?
Is that Chinese Maggi approved by NAFDAC?
If poverty and almajiri-cow life has tortured ya brain from childhood, now that you v gathered some change, your brain should be sensible to know that maggi may b lethal therefore to be avoided till it's certified. But I no blame you. You are a son of undue process. Maybe the 96th child from a 16yrs old girl married by a 70 years old man (at time of ya birth).
Call a spade a spade. Kaduna is eating a possible poison as maggi. Make all of una no go do like Muhammad and Bashiru wey chop poisoned ram o! Aorta infection no get solution.

I brought this here cos you lacked human feelings. If you followed the teaching of Jesus, you ll know that revenge isn't always the best option. But since you folks do eye for an eye, you shouldn't cry when IDF fûcked Hamas. Meanwhile, Turkey has been massacring Kurdish muslims and those in northern Turkey, Northern Cyprus. Even China, one of ya imaginary allies are giving wotowoto to Roingyra muslims. You guys are born to suffer everywhere when you all cause troubles.
Iran sef hated ya Saudi Arabia.. meaning if Muhammad was alive till today, Iran people fit lynch him.

What's the solution?
Have you ever spoken about the ethnic killings of southern Kaduna people by fulanis and their hired militias?
Fix Kaduna first.
Bleep off.
Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by Padipadi(m): 8:33am On Nov 17, 2023
Squirrel1:
Bleep off.
I can't fûck off, I m telling you that the world's more prepared for your religion of piss. In fact, the day you n ya folks ll see hell in Nigeria is coming so soon. All the bully that was done to Isese traditional worshippers in Ilorin by muslims are on record. So that Int'l Criminal Court of Justice wey chinch like you dey threaten Isreal with us meant for criminals like you and other janjaweêds calling themselves moslems. A sinner runneth when no man pursueth. Proverbs 28:1.
Tell your imams preaching heresy like Gumi, those Boko Haram doctrine sheikhs in the north to keep on wrecking their region. Your day of reckoning is coming. Na Ishmael curse of running around dey worry una.

1 Like

Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by epainos: 8:35am On Nov 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You are wrong actually! MSG is found naturally in Tomatoes, Egg yoke, fish, shrimp, mushrooms, etc. undecided

Hmmmm!

If you read the whole of my past post you termed epistle like a normal human being, you will see where I talked about natural process of procreation and speeding it up in comparison with extraction and transfer. Of cos in most scientific stuff, the natural thing is there, but they mimic the ones we eat using chemicals because of mass production. You are not smart...i doubt you even go to school. That they have the same chemical composition doesn't make them same. One is natural and the other is chemical. Might be you didnt take science courses in your high school. Lol. But you took Integrated Sceince in JS na. So, how come you cant think before you respond. Na waoo. I too know person like you will always fail.

So, are Ajino moto and other msg brands we use today made naturally from tomatoes? If it is so, we wont have tomatoes again na. Lol. If they are naturally made from these products, kindly show me how...Mr. Junkie researcher. Lol. grin

What about medical drugs in form of tablets we use. Some of them are first from plants. Tinture were made and boommm...that is it. But scientists found the real ingredient inside responsible for the effect, and then they find a way to make it in an unnatural way. Of course, they will have same chemical composition but enzymes and other natural ingredients in the natural one arent in the chemical produced ones.

We live in the information age where you have information available at your finger tips and can do research for yourself before you go off writing epistles from a point of ignorance. Please, embrace information and knowledge with it to make life easier for yourself. undecided
Since you live in an information age, show me how msg we used is made and you clearly show it is from these products you have mentioned..and naturally made...then show that the enzymes and other ingredients in the natural ones are transferred to the chmeical produced ones...you gat it right. Also, show me that these products are made from these natueal products ooo.

If you cannot...you are a "junkie" like your moniker says you are. You just attack people anyhow. Listen....I am not one of those you intimidate...i will bash you with genuine info and disgrace you. Your moniker says who you are.

I will help you and if you care...I will give you better brands of vitamins and minerals tablets that are like 95% naturally made...do you know how these were made? Go check their prices and you will run away. Lol. But check out almost all vitamins and minerals...even the reputable brands...they are all synthetic. So, where do the vitamins come from? From food and plants? Lol...dey play. My "I too know".

You live in an information age, yet still dull and still a jungie. Get the crap outta my mention.

Keep eating your msg....go on. I have no time to reply your jungie messages. I only replied uou here for the sake of other readers. People like you mislead many. Olodo!

1 Like

Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by epainos: 8:41am On Nov 17, 2023
deavicky:
This bring to asking how many tones of chicken they compressed into one cube to sale for 50 Naira.
Thanks bro..nice one.

Kobojunkie:
If you don't know how they are made, at least look it up so you trade ignorance for knowledge abeg!

After reading this paper, the mu.mu you cannot still see that the process is not natural. Hahahha. Olodo oooo. Lol. See eh...he posted the paper ooo...and still failed to see the unnatural way it is made. This guy is a real junkie.
Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by Stevedison(m): 9:13am On Nov 17, 2023
The White Maggi has sweet aroma but E dey purge belle. Eat at your own descretion
Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by deavicky(m): 9:34am On Nov 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Prof i guess u did not read what you said i should read. my point is, all the seasoning in Nigeria do their advert and claim they are being produce with chicken and other natural stuff, they never mentioned glutamate. Or haven't u seen those advert?. on the link you posted did you see anywhere chicken or meat is mentioned?. finally i think you should know what GLUTAMATE is, which is the major ingredient of the seasoning maybe that will help u to know that we are eating "white maggi"(as they call it) in disguise.
Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:50am On Nov 17, 2023
duduade:
I had to pause and laugh when I got to "and I give a discount by selling a bag for 42,000.00 because he wants to establish a good business relationship"

Business relationshipp kee you there.
You sending people to their graves on the long run but masking under the affordability

OGA, HAUSA'S HAS BEEN LIVING ON THIS MSG PRODUCTS FOR YEAR AND THEY LIVE LONGER THAN YOU PEOPLE, JUST THAT THEY DONT TAKE CARE OF THEIR HEALTH.

I AM BORN AND BREED IN THE NORTH, THERE IS HARDLY NO SINGLE HOME IN THE NORTH THAT DONT USE MSG IN THEIR COOKING, A TYPICAL; HAUSA WILL NEVER APPRECIATE ANY OTHER FOOD MADE WITH OTHER SEASONING OTHER THAN MSG, THEY CALL IT MAGGI BUHARI, EVEN WHEN I WAS A KID TILL NOW OVER 30 YEARS, IS STILL MAGGI BUHARI THEY CALL IT.
Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by Squirrel1(m): 10:21am On Nov 17, 2023
Padipadi:

I can't fûck off, I m telling you that the world's more prepared for your religion of piss. In fact, the day you n ya folks ll see hell in Nigeria is coming so soon. All the bully that was done to Isese traditional worshippers in Ilorin by muslims are on record. So that Int'l Criminal Court of Justice wey chinch like you dey threaten Isreal with us meant for criminals like you and other janjaweêds calling themselves moslems. A sinner runneth when no man pursueth. Proverbs 28:1.
Tell your imams preaching heresy like Gumi, those Boko Haram doctrine sheikhs in the north to keep on wrecking their region. Your day of reckoning is coming. Na Ishmael curse of running around dey worry una.
illiterate. If your pastor can tell u he teleported from a toilet in France to another airport in Europe, who I'm i to free you from the shackles of the indepth deception you've fallen into?!

U condemn the Hausa man, but yet ur kind still find a place to sleep in his land.. bloody hypocrite. It's better for them to find honest living than to sell babies, adult and slice the heads of humans all I'm the name of been woke n money minded. Now, go and reflect on why ur mum decided to have u with multiple men.
Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by Arthur02(m): 11:00am On Nov 17, 2023
ahnie:
Dem don abandon ajinomoto?this is the most go to culinary used by almost every household in the north.

That shit almost cleanse my entire system back in my arewa days.
It the same as Aginomoto
Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 17, 2023
descarado:

Are you and your family exempted?

Enough of this genesis and revelation. As if to say people's will were not trampled on in the last election.

Just like those accusing yoruba people when in actual sense, majority don't like tinubu nor gave him half of their votes.
Even doctored, they still didn't vote that much for him.
You guys should rest. This is becoming very boring
And stupid at that I most add.
Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 17, 2023
abobote:
China will kill African countries, they know our weak point
cheap things?
Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by Padipadi(m): 11:49am On Nov 17, 2023
Squirrel1:
illiterate. If your pastor can tell u he teleported from a toilet in France to another airport in Europe, who I'm i to free you from the shackles of the indepth deception you've fallen into?!

U condemn the Hausa man, but yet ur kind still find a place to sleep in his land.. bloody hypocrite. It's better for them to find honest living than to sell babies, adult and slice the heads of humans all I'm the name of been woke n money minded. Now, go and reflect on why ur mum decided to have u with multiple men.
Wait, do I look like I give a fûck about fake pastor, fake alfa or a fortune teller?
There are fraudsters in Islam too. They v been exposed in Ilorin severally. So dear ram, I don't give a fûck about Hausas in their land or anywhere. I v said what I v to say about the north. Tomorrow, it may be Igbos I ll lashy and it may be you personally. Fix yourself and let the north fix themselves.
Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by Love800(m): 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2023
Dem dey measure indomie for cups in northern nigeria?
dominique:
It's raw monosodium glutamate which is packaged into ajinomoto, Vedan etc. They've been using it for years if not decades. Thars how they package all sorts of unbranded foods for sale in their markets. They have Indomie, macaroni and spaghetti measured with congo like rice, they have milk and cocoa measured in cups. It's the wealthy and health conscious ones amongst them that buy branded foods. Majority of the lower class and those who no send buy these unbranded stuffs and most of them go on to live into their 80s and 90s.
Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by Kobojunkie: 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2023
deavicky:
Prof i guess u did not read what you said i should read. my point is, all the seasoning in Nigeria do their advert and claim they are being produce with chicken and other natural stuff, they never mentioned glutamate. Or haven't u seen those advert?. on the link you posted did you see anywhere chicken or meat is mentioned?.
■ finally i think you should know what GLUTAMATE is, which is the major ingredient of the seasoning maybe that will help u to know that we are eating "white maggi"(as they call it) in disguise
1. Seasonings are indeed generally produced using natural ingredients, yes. If you would take time to read even that article I posted, you would realize this too.

2. Glutamate is an naturally occurring amino acid in chicken and meet and fish and many other sources. Your own body also produces it in abundance. undecided
Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by Kobojunkie: 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2023
epainos:

Thanks bro..nice one.
After reading this paper, the mu.mu you cannot still see that the process is not natural. Hahahha. Olodo oooo. Lol. See eh...he posted the paper ooo...and still failed to see the unnatural way it is made. This guy is a real junkie
Fermentation is not a natural process? shocked shocked shocked
Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by Kobojunkie: 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2023
epainos:
Hmmmm! If you read the whole of my past post you termed epistle like a normal human being, you will see where I talked about natural process of procreation and speeding it up in comparison with extraction and transfer. Of cos in most scientific stuff, the natural thing is there, but they mimic the ones we eat using chemicals because of mass production. You are not smart...i doubt you even go to school. That they have the same chemical composition doesn't make them same. One is natural and the other is chemical. Might be you didnt take science courses in your high school. Lol. But you took Integrated Sceince in JS na. So, how come you cant think before you respond. Na waoo. I too know person like you will always fail.
So Fermentation is not a natural process? shocked shocked shocked
Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by epainos: 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So Fermentation is not a natural process? shocked shocked shocked
You did not read the research paper you posted. Olodo. Yes, they used fermentation....the question is that is everything used to produce it natural? Keep arguing...olodo. People like you don't question the ingredients used. They always list only natural ones and hide intelligently the artificial ones from olodo like you. grin

Number 13 of the research paper you posted states:

Process according to claim 1-12, wherein one or more of herbs, spices, nucleotide flavour enhancers, vegetable particulates, meat powder, flavourants, colourants are included in the mixing step.

Do you know the composition of nucleotide flavir enhancers, flavourants, and colourants used? Lol. If you do not understand everthing...your brain does not pick colourants? Do you think colourants are natural? Use your brain.

MSG is Monosodium Glutamate .... i wont tell you more...but go find out where the composition is also from. Can you even split the chemicals in MSG? Lol. Cos from the name....I can dazzle you 1 solid hour lecture.

You just copied a useless image on the internet that says MSG is natural...and can-foods are artificial. Who says you cant get natural msg? But what quantity can you get?

Lol! Keep arguing. Oga...keep eating msg. The same way Coca-cola brought out many deceptive papers on sugar...and people like you insulted good people. See...keep eating msg. No be your body you dey download am inside? Continue debating and continue eating it.

Let me tell you...stop msg for just 1 month...and return to it...i bet you. You will split it out instantly cos you will hate it. You wont be able to eat jollof rice in parties that are bombarded with it. As in...you will just frown your eyes... why? I wont tell you. grin Omo, dem don position many oooo. Taste bud of many have been altered. Lol. Keep eating it ooo. I am not stopping you.

Waka commot!
Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by Kobojunkie: 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2023
epainos:
You did not read the research paper you posted. Olodo. Yes, they used fermentation....the question is that is everything used to produce it natural? Keep arguing...olodo. People like you don't question the ingredients used. They always list only natural ones and hide intelligently the artificial ones from olodo like you. grin
I can see that your ultimate goal is to continue in ignorance so I will leave you to it then. lipsrsealed
Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by epainos: 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I can see that your ultimate goal is to continue in ignorance so I will leave you to it then. lipsrsealed

Your papa and grandpa who pulled "I too know" like you went six feet like 40 years before their time. Keep eating your MSG. You posted a research paper to support your claims and failed to even read it. That research paper is what I used to reduce you to nothing. If I start posting my own papers, you will rum away. But I dont need to do that cos I already know you have a low IQ. Olodo. Mu.mu raised to the power of infinity. No hope for you. You jump at every thread, pull stunts on posts...and topics you know zero about. You even pulled out a research paper which you didnt read. The same research paper is where I brought out the so called "natural" ingredients used in making MSG.

I have no time to argue with you...I need to respond cos of other readers olodo and "I too know" like you are going to confuse.

I read a place this mu.mu guy said indomie is ok. Keep eating them na. Just leave your contact so we can come eat your "akara" during your wake keep. I dey stand by. Na with joy we go place you six feet below. I mean it.

The same way your ignorant fathers consumed sugar because people like you confused them. Where are they today? Dont worry...keep eating MSG. When Mr Ibu was consuming sugar, I am sure he said it is not sugar that caused diabetes...lol. people like you killed many. Olodo!

What baffles me most is that you posted a research paper but failed to read it thoroughly. It means...you are a careless person. You just want to post on NL. Olodo. In your world colourants are natural. You need a sound slap to reformat your brain. If you don't know anything at all.. you mean, you don't know colourants are chemicals? Olodo!!!!

Olodo!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Difference In Taste Between Chicken & Turkey? / Picture Of A Man Eating Frog / Eat Or Pass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.