Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval (34539 Views)

What's Wrong Cooking With White Maggi(Ajinomoto Or Vedan)? / Praise Okereafor Emerges Winner Of Maggi Ota Lenu South West Cooking Show / Rice Becoming Unaffordable In Kano - Residents Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by Kobojunkie: 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2023
epainos:
Your papa and grandpa who pulled "I too know" like you went six feet like 40 years before their time. Keep eating your MSG. You posted a research paper to support your claims and failed to even read it. That research paper is what I used to reduce you to nothing. If I start posting my own papers, you will rum away. But I dont need to do that cos I already know you have a low IQ. Olodo. Mu.mu raised to the power of infinity. No hope for you. You jump at every thread, pull stunts on posts...and topics you know zero about. You even pulled out a research paper which you didnt read. The same research paper is where I brought out the so called "natural" ingredients used in making MSG.
***Yawn***
Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by yahoodetector: 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2023
No wonder they are dying like fowl here in Abuja.

Go to Gudu cemetery and see how the numbers of graves there swell every month.
Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2023
descarado:

Are you and your family exempted?

Enough of this genesis and revelation. As if to say people's will were not trampled on in the last election.

Just like those accusing yoruba people when in actual sense, majority don't like tinubu nor gave him half of their votes.
Even doctored, they still didn't vote that much for him.
You guys should rest. This is becoming very boring
who ask u all this story 🙄
Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by Dinieoj(f): 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2023
What most people don't know is that the Northerners have a terribly taste bud, they add extra Maggie to an already finished cooked food, go to anywhere they sell their dish, you'll see extra plate for the Maggie (star Maggie)
Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by 3seriez(m): 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2023
Sleekfingers:

It is also use in the southwest to cook. Especially commercial foods. But sometimes, use at home. So it is not new.

Back in the 80's in Lagos. They sell it in a mini-packed nylon.

Noted. Thanks for the enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by epainos: 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
***Yawn***
Junkie! Junkie!! Junkie!!! grin

You always write confidently when exchanging posts with unintelligent people. But you are at the cross road here ..the best you can pull is to yawn. grin Olodo!

Empty barrel makes the loudest noise. The funniest thing is that the same research paper you brought out with the useless images are the same materials I slapped you with.

Learn today. That information is available like water today doesn't mean it is really understood and used by people like you. And people like you are the majority. Una get info but you dont know how to use it. Lol. Junkie the social media informant. Lol. Just rush to check online so he can disgrace other users...meanwhile...he is an olodo plus. grin

Junkie! Go to better school oooo. Education no be scam. I pity the papa and mama who wasted money on your education. grin

Olodo! If it was with others, you would have brought out more stuff from your end....lol...but you know you will be disgraced. Mu.mu.

Olodo plenty....Olodo.
Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by epainos: 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Seasonings are indeed generally produced using natural ingredients, yes. If you would take time to read even that article I posted, you would realize this too.

2. Glutamate is an naturally occurring amino acid in chicken and meet and fish and many other sources. Your own body also produces it in abundance. undecided
Oponu! Olodo! grin

Where does the sodium come from? Colorants used and other stuff in that your same research paper...where do they come from?

Dead man walking. We will come eat your "akara" at your wake keep very soon. grin

And this one claims he went to school. Chai. Olodo plenty naija oooi. In the same research paper you posted here. Olodo plus...
Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by achimendy(m): 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2023
Godjone:
Una must get sense by force. This is just genesis. Revelation still far

Hahahahahahahaha 😂😂

1 Like

Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by IbeOkehie: 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2023
Kukutente23:
How northerners are complaining about the economy now amazes me.
These same people were so quiet and enduring when it was Bubu.
Now that it's a southerner they remember everything about economy even saying Buhari is better than Tinubu.
This country is just cruise. No unity. Just nepotism

Interesting indeed. Demographic diversity is a big problem for any democratic country. It's a key ingredient for underdevelopment AND winning elections.

Good Luck to Nigeria.
Re: MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval by YoshihideSuga: 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2023
IbeOkehie:

Interesting indeed. Demographic diversity is a big problem for any democratic country. It's a key ingredient for underdevelopment AND winning elections.

Good Luck to Nigeria.

The luck never finish by now. grin grin grin How you keep giving Nigeria good luck eh.

That said, thank you for your postulation about ethnic and racial diversity an their effects on nation building. The US is heading towards Nigeria's condition, especially as the white race does off.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Difference In Taste Between Chicken & Turkey? / Picture Of A Man Eating Frog / Eat Or Pass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.