Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

If Your Girlfriend Told You She Needs Attention, She Is A Liar - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Told You She Needs Attention, She Is A Liar (2964 Views)

Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This / See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Girlfriend Told You She Needs Attention, She Is A Liar by 2sexy(m): 7:17pm On Oct 27, 2011
Most of the Naija ladies wouldn't admit to this but wait till you start calling often and before you know it, she wouldn't want to pick your calls, excuses will start pouring in, she is get angry on you for offence you never committed, she would say I need space etc.

My guy, the moment you start giving them too attention, you don become MAGA!

But do it the other way around to another lady and don't give much attention or calls. Infact call that one once in 3 months and see who will value you more.

I don't want you to agree yet if you haven't experience it before. Just carry out this experiment and you will see what I mean. Then come back here to drop your testimony.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Told You She Needs Attention, She Is A Liar by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2011
Neva tried it. It all boils down 2 timing. Alwys knw the right time 2 call.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Told You She Needs Attention, She Is A Liar by bekay911(f): 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2011
Ur type go dey call der girlfrnds every second of d day
stop discouraging oda bros from callin der GFs abeg. Cos ur own no pick ur call wat makes u tnk d rest r lyk dat. HaTe sick and stewpid generalization. Go and settle ur score wt ur chick
A gal NEEDS attention nt inconvenience. Learn wen to call and wen nt to call
Re: If Your Girlfriend Told You She Needs Attention, She Is A Liar by slimyem: 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2011
Mtcheeeew, Pointless generalization!!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Told You She Needs Attention, She Is A Liar by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2011
i have reported u to the mods angry
Re: If Your Girlfriend Told You She Needs Attention, She Is A Liar by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2011
2sexy:

Most of the Naija ladies wouldn't admit to this but wait till you start calling often and before you know it, she wouldn't want to pick your calls, excuses will start pouring in, she is get angry on you for offence you never committed, she would say I need space etc.

My guy, the moment you start giving them too attention, you don become MAGA!

But do it the other way around to another lady and don't give much attention or calls. Infact call that one once in 3 months and see who will value you more.

I don't want you to agree yet if you haven't experience it before. Just carry out this experiment and you will see what I mean. Then come back here to drop your testimony.
[size=14pt]The Obscurant Confabulations of a Mugu. Vol 1. . .[/size]
Re: If Your Girlfriend Told You She Needs Attention, She Is A Liar by seedord247(m): 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2011
I understand what you meant Bro. But let me ask you this question??

Have you ever taste the power of Punny?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Told You She Needs Attention, She Is A Liar by Natasha2(f): 1:02am On Oct 28, 2011
poster please just because you cannot call your gf doesn't mean you should discourage other guys from doing it phewwwww broke asz nigga grin grin grin grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Told You She Needs Attention, She Is A Liar by sexylogan(m): 2:06am On Oct 28, 2011
The poster's Mom has finally allowed her Teenage son to start talking to girls

and now the whole world must know that he has a gf. Only God knows the

thread he'l start the day that he loses his virginity. Smh  undecided
Re: If Your Girlfriend Told You She Needs Attention, She Is A Liar by sexlog(m): 8:47am On Oct 28, 2011
The poster is partially right. U give some girls attention & u are in soup. While some would appreciate your calls & love u in return.
Their's this crazy girl i met some time ago: i gave her attentn,i cal her every hour. Then one day she asked me #1m.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Told You She Needs Attention, She Is A Liar by iice(f): 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2011
Everything in moderation.
As usual, people will mess it up. You call to check up and make exchanges on how your day went. Doesn't mean you call 15times a day. For what? To say you ate beans in the morning or what? People like their space, you give a little room, not choke the person.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Told You She Needs Attention, She Is A Liar by sexylogan(m): 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2011
iice, u hit the nail on the head.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Told You She Needs Attention, She Is A Liar by tellwisdom: 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2011
Who is this one advising?? angry angry We look like pikin wey u dey advise on relationship stuffs?? angry
Re: If Your Girlfriend Told You She Needs Attention, She Is A Liar by sexlog(m): 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2011
@iice,
some ladies apreciate a man's frequent calling; they see it as a sign of care. I've seen & experienced it.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Told You She Needs Attention, She Is A Liar by Blazing88(f): 8:58am On Oct 29, 2011
this op na wa for you o.
nonsence.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Told You She Needs Attention, She Is A Liar by iice(f): 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2011
sexlog:

@iice,
some ladies apreciate a man's frequent calling; they see it as a sign of care. I've seen & experienced it.

To be sure.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Told You She Needs Attention, She Is A Liar by Orton10(m): 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2011
Why the attacks on the poster?
He's made a point, though shallow. Ha, familiarity breeds contempt? NMH
Re: If Your Girlfriend Told You She Needs Attention, She Is A Liar by freecocoa(f): 2:35pm On Oct 29, 2011
Not to get religious or anything but even the bible say that too much of everything is bad.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Told You She Needs Attention, She Is A Liar by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2011
@poster

That is what happens when you stop making the old impression you created.
i will recommend you keep up to 5 list of girls to call so you dont send the wrong message as being needy or clingy

an exception is if you have a fiancee. they are always different and will appreciate your call any day.

(1) (Reply)

The Virgin Male And The Promiscuous Woman / Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? / Opening Lines Guys Use That Absolutely Turn You Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.