Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

NLC, TUC Suspend Strike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC, TUC Suspend Strike (51665 Views)

NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike For 30 Days / NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike / Industrial Court Restrains NLC, TUC from Embarking On Planne September 28 Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by Jostoman: 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
seunlayi:

Am happy this strike ended in just 2 days but it's a clear warning that labour can still bite but am sure the next strike won't be from organised labour, it will be directly started by the masses when they will troop out to protest untold hardships brought on them by govt policies. This is a kind of strike that Mr A won't need to mobilise Mr B or send letter to Mr C, it's going to be a strike were Mr. A,B and C will just find themselves on the street at same time protesting against govt policies. Tinubu and his long train of Assistants should wake up now to make Nigeria better or at least, return it the way they met it just 5 months ago.

30k Geng, please free me, I no dey read quotes
that day is getting nearer.
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by Lastmankc(m): 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
omenka1:
Which kyn wahala be dis na.....so 2moro I go com wake early prepare for this my job that I'm being underpaid for
Clown, ebola go pay you

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by Benwallt(m): 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Olodo come and buy fuel and foodstuff cheap let's see naa.

Namah

Olodo kee you there. Buffoon
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by Bluntemperor: 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2023
seunlayi:
2 days of strike is just okay. Labour won

You are funny!
They won in your yard,abi!

3 Likes

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by Benwallt(m): 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
Meagainstthem:

I wonder why the stupid man call off the strike, he should have continue with his madness

He was beaten at state level. You want him to receive another beaten at federal level. No Na. Na we nor no Ajaero, Ajaero know himself

3 Likes

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by xweexxer(m): 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
Wonderful... grin grin grin
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by MEGAWATCH: 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2023
Benwallt:

Olodo kee you there. Buffoon

Who is olodo here me or you?

I'm angry that life in NIGERIA is getting difficult because of the useless government you are supporting.

You are happy that you are suffering without any hope of coming out of the suffering after Buhari' and APC failed promises .

Who is an olodo here?

You see why you need 24 lashes of koboko?

Most of you don't even know why you are supporting this useless things in Government o!

Olodo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by Mypeople2(m): 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2023
Ecstasy154:

https://punchng.com/breaking-nlc-tuc-suspend-strike/
NLC strike that does not have head..lobish
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by bigiyaro(m): 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2023
Shey una don collect enough money....cos non of the so called condition has been met. Gangster and abgeros everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by texas1990(m): 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2023
What a shameful union, labour party and labour union, what a shame, may we not labour in vain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by tuzle(m): 11:08pm On Nov 15, 2023
Me I am not happy o, the ending cut me like a thief in the night. It would have been better if the strike didn't hold at all, at least I would have been prepared for tomorrow than calling it off in the night and leaving me on prepared
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by favor914: 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2023
GreatAutos:
Useless people
Jobless Peasant, you wan make everybody dey house with you on weekdays?
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by texas1990(m): 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2023
South East people with their empty skull, so what is our Gain in this madness? The stvpid fo0l just catch Cruise, may you forever labour in vain aja eworo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by favor914: 11:12pm On Nov 15, 2023
tuzle:
Me I am not happy o, the ending cut me like a thief in the night. It would have been better if the strike didn't hold at all, at least I would have been prepared for tomorrow than calling it off in the night and leaving me on prepared
You can still continue with your strike, tell your Oga on Friday that you received the memo on Thursday morning 9am.
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by favor914: 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2023
texas1990:
South East people with their empty skull, so what is our Gain in this madness? The stvpid fo0l just catch Cruise, may you forever labour in vain aja eworo.
Racoon, & DMerciful done quiet, please Where is Taylor94, abi na Taylor88, or Taylor92?
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2023
Everything is now Politics...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by Bimpe29: 11:18pm On Nov 15, 2023
I hope all Is have been dotted and Ts have been crossed before calling off the strike?
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by favor914: 11:19pm On Nov 15, 2023
Jostoman:
that day is getting nearer.
Sharap Wailer, you done humble? Empty Barrels, when the cat is away, the rodents will come out to play.

Your President never even return from Saudi, una done hurry up end strike, before Oga return country?

Cowards.
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by ufotunang: 11:36pm On Nov 15, 2023
That is good
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by tuzle(m): 11:45pm On Nov 15, 2023
favor914:
You can still continue with your strike, tell your Oga on Friday that you received the memo on Thursday morning 9am.
it isn't even work, it is an exam
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by osazsky(m): 11:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
Even if NLC/TUC call-off the strike, I will not resume back to work untill the chairman of NLC is fully recovered
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by osazsky(m): 11:55pm On Nov 15, 2023
Truwn82jr:
scam. Run run
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by Adewale1603(m): 11:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
All these NLC are just so quick to always call off strike. Just 2days, They should go and learn work from ASUU. The master striker
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by themanderon: 12:00am On Nov 16, 2023
Force seems to be the only thing Nigerian government understand. But these labour people are funny oo. When are they going to protest the hardship their fellow Nigerians are going through?
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:10am On Nov 16, 2023
seunlayi:

Am happy this strike ended in just 2 days but it's a clear warning that labour can still bite but am sure the next strike won't be from organised labour, it will be directly started by the masses when they will troop out to protest untold hardships brought on them by govt policies. This is a kind of strike that Mr A won't need to mobilise Mr B or send letter to Mr C, it's going to be a strike were Mr. A,B and C will just find themselves on the street at same time protesting against govt policies. Tinubu and his long train of Assistants should wake up now to make Nigeria better or at least, return it the way they met it just 5 months ago.

30k Geng, please free me, I no dey read quotes
u pple want the country to scatter cos tinubu won elections.. it's quite a pity sha

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:11am On Nov 16, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:
So the economic wellbeing and fluidity of govt operations can be played around like pingpong by both labor leaders and govt at every slightest escalation? Some people would have died in the hospital today due to doctors/allied health workers on strike. What a country !
but some persons are supporting NLC shenanigans cos they think they are doing tinubu..
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by Teeboy06(m): 12:11am On Nov 16, 2023
Dem don cash out.....

Yeyenatu
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by saydfact(m): 12:12am On Nov 16, 2023
Was there strike?
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by bentenny(m): 12:39am On Nov 16, 2023
The comments I see on the first page reeks of total and complete ignorance!
The purpose of the strike by NLC was to press home demands that FG were unwilling to settle through diplomatic channels!
Once the demands have been adhered to by FG, the strike is suspended pending the full implementation of their demands!
Wanting the strike to continue after negotiations or demands have been met is illogical!
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by potent5(m): 12:44am On Nov 16, 2023
No go face the existential threats in southwest. Na southeast matter go kill you. Eedeeot
Codepain:
Some are unhappy with this news
I don't care for NLC or FG
But if SE people are unhappy with something. Don't tell me what it's i am happy with it
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by Emyogalanya: 12:44am On Nov 16, 2023
mightyhaze:
NnaijaCover didn't bring it.. tongue
Na good news na this time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services / Young Orji Kalu Complained About His Delayed Recognition In 1987 (Throwback Pix) / Group Photo Of APC Presidential Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.