Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

NLC, TUC Suspend Strike - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC, TUC Suspend Strike (51736 Views)

Minimum Wage: NLC, TUC Issue May 31 Deadline For Nationwide Strike / NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike For 30 Days / NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by Cj4charles(m): 7:25am On Nov 16, 2023
Nobody feels this calling off strike than Imolite..... Imo State really felt it bad
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by DaveHarry(m): 7:41am On Nov 16, 2023
Who NLC dey deceive sef? Nobody should take this people serious from now on. They are just after their own interests. Even firstly the reason for the strike is uncalled for. Personal issue turned national. Isn't that madness. Them need to jail all the NLC and TUC executives.
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by ravensckar(m): 7:48am On Nov 16, 2023
This NLC strike is becoming more like SIT AT HOME in the East. Very unserious union. angry angry
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by Philipmoon2(m): 7:49am On Nov 16, 2023
Just ask that jobless idiot, it's people that is jobless like him that will not like the news
seunlayi:

Why?
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by Jonjam269: 7:58am On Nov 16, 2023
NLC under Ajaero is partisan and has lost relevance. Ajaero is only entertaining and deceiving those who believed Buhari was cloned or sitting at home every Monday will get them imaginary country. They will keep labouring in vain as usual.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:18am On Nov 16, 2023
Told una that civil servant wan just rest for few days,this not be strike. grin
No strike is meaning after 8yes of socioeconomic immediate maladministration of past govt on naija ,as is recuperating from. Only a foooool will join any strike now and be doomed. angry

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by verygoodguy: 8:26am On Nov 16, 2023
Awon oni yeye
wetin d strike don achieve now
This has to be the most ridiculous NLC ever
Oshiomole and Ayuba will be so disapointed

RADA RADA

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by jattopeter(m): 8:27am On Nov 16, 2023
NLC and TUC are unserious set of organization, very soon no body will take them serious again.
Just imagine.
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by yemex04(m): 9:03am On Nov 16, 2023
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Suspended Just like that without any tangible discussion about costly of fuel and foods stuff shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The Labour Leaders did not embark on the Strike in the interest of the people in the first place but for their egos

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by jonnex: 9:14am On Nov 16, 2023
Afterward, the federal govt will pay the bill for his brutalized face. This will serve him a lesson.
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 9:16am On Nov 16, 2023
UnSerious poofulls in nlc clothes
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by MortySmith: 9:28am On Nov 16, 2023
Prelove1:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family
This scam format never tire una? Lazy entitled entities. I blame the mods una dey in cohorts with. Una sha wan turn here to beggers hub.

2 Likes

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by Cejasey: 9:56am On Nov 16, 2023
Loonyy:

We no dey do twitter or

Hoe we go connect

Training is via zoom but join the group via whatsapp
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by Samotobor1(m): 10:36am On Nov 16, 2023
You lost telegram connections for months now but responded on telegram the moment I called you out here..No problem check the same telegram you just responded and refund my money. Thank you
Cejasey:

I lost my telegram connections but please send me your details to 08140055553
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by Enemyofpeace: 10:47am On Nov 16, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

*SEE HOW ETHNICITY IS PLAYING OUT IN OUR VARIOUS WORKERS UNIONS IN NIGERIA.*. NLC President - IGBO
NLC Secretary - IGBO
TUC President - IGBO
TUC Secretary - IGBO
ASUU President - IGBO
ASUU Secretary - IGBO

*WOW!!* It makes a lot of sense now… No wonder they have all turned their various Unions to an opposition party and fully supported *ELUPEE* in the last Presidential Election. 👍😁👌😁👍
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by Cejasey: 11:25am On Nov 16, 2023
Samotobor1:
You lost telegram connections for months now but responded on telegram the moment I called you out here..No problem check the same telegram you just responded and refund my money. Thank you

Kindly check the group. And do the needful
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by MomohMrMoore: 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2023
Lol, the strike existed only on paper and social media. NLC should know how not to mix unionism and partisan politics together. Ajaero was brutalised in a Labour Party political rally. Nothing concern workers union in his political affair
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by fuke(m): 3:23pm On Nov 16, 2023
seunlayi:

Am happy this strike ended in just 2 days but it's a clear warning that labour can still bite but am sure the next strike won't be from organised labour, it will be directly started by the masses when they will troop out to protest untold hardships brought on them by govt policies. This is a kind of strike that Mr A won't need to mobilise Mr B or send letter to Mr C, it's going to be a strike were Mr. A,B and C will just find themselves on the street at same time protesting against govt policies. Tinubu and his long train of Assistants should wake up now to make Nigeria better or at least, return it the way they met it just 5 months ago.

30k Geng, please free me, I no dey read quotes

IPOB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others / What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today / Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.