Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

NLC, TUC Suspend Strike - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC, TUC Suspend Strike (51735 Views)

Minimum Wage: NLC, TUC Issue May 31 Deadline For Nationwide Strike / NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike For 30 Days / NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by litaninja(m): 12:47am On Nov 16, 2023
lol. There was a strike?
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by pretydiva(f): 12:52am On Nov 16, 2023
Mctewwwww. Bunch of jokers
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by Greatness09: 12:54am On Nov 16, 2023
Codepain:
Some are unhappy with this news
I don't care for NLC or FG
But if SE people are unhappy with something. Don't tell me what it's i am happy with it

😂😂😂 you will cry till you are tired
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by MasterTee007: 1:03am On Nov 16, 2023
Imo Elders intervened...Ajaero was bailed out. I am sure they told him..your tenure at NLC will end but the suffering you put your people through, they will never forget. They warned him before the election too...it was a slam dunk for Hope...so now what hope is there for Ajaero? Did he reintate the Ghost workers fired or got commitment for Imo to pay their salaries? Those who think Labour won only believe in their own shadows...this is a LOSS for Labour and a LOSS for Ajaero. But he can thank his lucky starts...because the Elders were ready to cast spells on him. They do not play with Elders in Igbo land regardless of how rich or powerful you are...you can dance naked in the market. This is my opinion...share yours.

Ecstasy154:

https://punchng.com/breaking-nlc-tuc-suspend-strike/
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by frankson1(m): 1:22am On Nov 16, 2023
blackmantis:

And if he doesn't they will embark on another NATIONAL strike right?

I dunno 🤷 maybe you should ask Ajaero and I think he forgot to include the governor's name to his list.
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by LegacyB: 1:25am On Nov 16, 2023
seunlayi:
2 days of strike is just okay. Labour won
Ok . When are you presenting them with a medal?

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by LegacyB: 1:27am On Nov 16, 2023
seunlayi:

Why?
Because any bad news about Nigeria gives them joy.
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by MasterTee007: 1:31am On Nov 16, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaNQLy-w9bI&ab_channel=ChannelsTelevision
Go against the elders at your own risk... Tinubu is not Buhari...APC got Labour by the balls

Ecstasy154:

https://punchng.com/breaking-nlc-tuc-suspend-strike/

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by LegacyB: 1:33am On Nov 16, 2023
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Suspended Just like that without any tangible discussion about costly of fuel and foods stuff shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
That because you believed in Labour unions fake acting. These guys have no balls and they don’t care about the masses. The masses are just a means of exchange for them. They’re worse than the government.

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by kennethesan(m): 1:47am On Nov 16, 2023
Ok
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by zelnababa(m): 2:34am On Nov 16, 2023
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Suspended Just like that without any tangible discussion about costly of fuel and foods stuff shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
so you don't know d reason d went for strike?
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by Desusi: 2:57am On Nov 16, 2023
xristos:
So the strike was because of ajero's brutality..not because of Nigerians...na why e no get weight.
Chai politicians don see us finish

Sig.
So you didn't know all the while? Politicians are cunning 100% than tortoise.
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by orohbirodeysmel: 3:54am On Nov 16, 2023
Babatunjo:
Nigeria is now officially a 1 party state like China imo

Executives, legislators, judiciary, police, business elites and organized labour are now pallies

Nigeria is a one party state since 1999. Majority of APC politicians are ex-PDP members and most PDP politicians today were once in APC. Both PDP and APC are the same group of rogues.

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by Diligence: 4:03am On Nov 16, 2023
Finally NLC & TUC & Co solidify their synergy... Na nah una go roar and Fg&co go panic! Hope vital & critical lessons HV BN learner.

Even for jungle, there's a written & unwritten order!

If Na Nigeria deteriorates from 'zoo', to 'jungle', Na what next dem go 'graduate' to?
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by Iyeeshaar(f): 4:25am On Nov 16, 2023
Thank God they called it off,my area hasn't had light since yesterday,na my Oriamo powerbank they help my life😩😩
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by ponishah: 4:34am On Nov 16, 2023
Prelove1:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family
SCAMMING HAS REPERCUSSIONS,
E GO CHOKE YOU ONE DAY

2 Likes

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by Desteenee(m): 4:46am On Nov 16, 2023
exynos:
So after receiving brown envelopes, they resorted to calling it off? I spit on the bald heads of these good for nothing NLC/TUC officials.
I guess you were involved in arranging the envelope.
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by Josephkabila12: 5:29am On Nov 16, 2023
seunlayi:

Am happy this strike ended in just 2 days but it's a clear warning that labour can still bite but am sure the next strike won't be from organised labour, it will be directly started by the masses when they will troop out to protest untold hardships brought on them by govt policies. This is a kind of strike that Mr A won't need to mobilise Mr B or send letter to Mr C, it's going to be a strike were Mr. A,B and C will just find themselves on the street at same time protesting against govt policies. Tinubu and his long train of Assistants should wake up now to make Nigeria better or at least, return it the way they met it just 5 months ago.

30k Geng, please free me, I no dey read quotes
stvpid buffoon u can protest in ur barren ibo land southeast.
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by CroXtwit: 5:46am On Nov 16, 2023
Codepain:
Some are unhappy with this news
I don't care for NLC or FG
But if SE people are unhappy with something. Don't tell me what it's i am happy with it

And we are happy that you are happy , wow like are we are inbreds meant to agree on same thing so inbred next time buy Fanta and add to ur happiness
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by TheSuperX(m): 5:48am On Nov 16, 2023
They should have continued now, nonsense people. 😂
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by thunderbabs: 6:03am On Nov 16, 2023
seunlayi:
2 days of strike is just okay. Labour won

Labour wey no dey okay. Labour called for strike coz of beating...dey no see strike do coz of economic quagmire and hardship Nigerians are experiencing....dem dey craze
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by RosyIsBlessed: 6:12am On Nov 16, 2023
NLC? Heavily unserious. Take them serious at your own peril.
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by Jostoman: 6:15am On Nov 16, 2023
favor914:
Sharap Wailer, you done humble? Empty Barrels, when the cat is away, the rodents will come out to play.

Your President never even return from Saudi, una done hurry up end strike, before Oga return country?

Cowards.
your president not mine
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 16, 2023
UptownVibes:
If we check very well. This whole drama was planned by FG led by APC and NLC. They are taking Nigerians for a ride.. cheesy
I have to agree with you on this suspicion, from the NLC demand yesterday I know they were not serious and something is up. All the demand was center around the incident in Imo state, why make it obvious even if that what you want if you really wanted the support of the common man they could easily have added some major demand that the masses can fall behind but they show the whole world that the strike was for personal interest.

I believe they are more intelligent than that and all what they did was intentional and planned.

2 Likes

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by Major77: 6:37am On Nov 16, 2023
Don't mind them
LibertyRep:
To what ends?

Don't start what you can't finish

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by Major77: 6:39am On Nov 16, 2023
The strike don't have meaning at all....wasted effort for workers.
exynos:
So after receiving brown envelopes, they resorted to calling it off? I spit on the bald heads of these good for nothing NLC/TUC officials.
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by Major77: 6:44am On Nov 16, 2023
Just 2days strike called off,this people just they use our head for this country.for what impact ,abeg I just pass

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by jubrilELsudan: 6:47am On Nov 16, 2023
BUNCH OF LOSERS

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by Godsongang: 6:48am On Nov 16, 2023
Stupid jokers, them don give them money again
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by Meagainstthem: 6:49am On Nov 16, 2023
Benwallt:

He was beaten at state level. You want him to receive another beaten at federal level. No Na. Na we nor no Ajaero, Ajaero know himself

You dey mind the stupid man?
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Strike by GreatOchuks: 7:22am On Nov 16, 2023
It shall not be well with those who beat up the NLC president Mr Ajaero.

It shall not be well with them for not doing a proper and thorough job .

So if they hadn't beaten the fella , NLC wouldn't have gone on Strike no matter how deep Tinubu sink the Nation ?

All they do is to announce strike until they collect Ghana must go , then at the eleventh hour, they call it off and the circle continues , now the Chicken has roosted , he can now go ahead and strike against all odds, court orders and persuasions abi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

National Identity Number Mandatory From September / Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others / What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.