Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? (4689 Views)

Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. / Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly / Don't bash me, It's just a random thought!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by Dickson178(m): 8:29am On Nov 16, 2023
jmoore:
Person wey dey suffer from erectile dysfunction don drop yeye post.
How you take know?
Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by RealityKings: 9:05am On Nov 16, 2023
Op I believe your story but you need to up your game and start to get them pregnant

4 Likes

Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by Thazard(m): 9:11am On Nov 16, 2023
Nazgul:

Biko allow him bask in his fantasy.

Country hard. Even if it's in the dream he's nacking them, as long as it would ease depression, it's a welcome development. I'm tired of reading suicide stories. grin
cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by marsup: 10:52am On Nov 16, 2023
If truly this is your story, you won't be telling it here... undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by seguno2: 11:20am On Nov 16, 2023
jmoore:
Person wey dey suffer from erectile dysfunction don drop yeye post.

grin cheesy
Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by seguno2: 11:22am On Nov 16, 2023
Rtk4:
I teach in a very good school where only very rich men send their kids. But the truth is that I've slept with alot of women whose children school are my students, i mean classic women, very rich. Both Igbo, yoruba etc. Though many times I feel the guilt whenever i enter some classes to teach and then i see those students whose mother's I'm sleeping with. Do you know the funny part? I've got videos of all of them naked in the hotel room with me, i did those videos for evidence sake, incase they tend to twist the stories one day when they become careless and they are caught, though without their consent. There's a colonel's wife amongst them, there's also a top DSS of officers wife too. Please guys how do i stop? I've tried so much to stop but when i think about the money I get from them which helps me alot, it makes me continue. I've posted this similar topic before but i was bashed seriously instead of solution.

You will stop when you are killed by one of the husbands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by seguno2: 11:36am On Nov 16, 2023
ednut1:
Dream on. The wives of most rich men cannot get wet for a teacher unless maybe you are also lesson teacher to her kids. Teachers wey dey nack for hotel with which salary Una too dey lie

It may depend on the level of wealth that she has and the neglect of her husband, but the OP is taking a big risk with enough information to know what school and kill him by one of the husbands.
Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2023
He even said top DSS wife.this OP dey mad.You even sabi lie. grin.keep asking in fantasies.

1 Like

Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by Latter: 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2023
Take advice from the DSS's man u're sleeping with his wife so u can stop and repent quickly

1 Like

Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by Smartguyboy(m): 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2023
illicit:

Why do you think, some people get kidnapped, killed, attacked or framed...

It's not always about money or business

Sometimes it's about women

Men have gone to war because of women boss.
Is nothing new you just have to be careful that all.
Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by true2god: 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2023
Rtk4:
I teach in a very good school where only very rich men send their kids. But the truth is that I've slept with alot of women whose children school are my students, i mean classic women, very rich. Both Igbo, yoruba etc. Though many times I feel the guilt whenever i enter some classes to teach and then i see those students whose mother's I'm sleeping with. Do you know the funny part? I've got videos of all of them naked in the hotel room with me, i did those videos for evidence sake, incase they tend to twist the stories one day when they become careless and they are caught, though without their consent. There's a colonel's wife amongst them, there's also a top DSS of officers wife too. Please guys how do i stop? I've tried so much to stop but when i think about the money I get from them which helps me alot, it makes me continue. I've posted this similar topic before but i was bashed seriously instead of solution.
You are a bad guy, an evil soul.
Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by worldclass68(m): 3:15pm On Nov 16, 2023
It u really want to stop....inform the colonel u re sleeping with his wife and tell him u got visual evidence join. grin

1 Like

Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by Henri244: 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2023
Come how do you guys even lure people's wife into your bed.
Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by pafun(m): 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2023
Rtk4:

The title should be , why are men like this? You even took video ? E gba mi. Las las na bullet you go chop and nobody go cry for you.

To you I dedicate Take Your Time by Iska Tribe. Check out the new single on Spotify. https://open.spotify.com/track/25TlMIRKoxOKpegEiDft2Z?si=97cb606a3eae4377
Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by gforce5: 10:52am On Nov 17, 2023
Me thinks OP has been watching too many Nollywood movies where the driver, security and house boy have their way with Oga's wife and make her beg for more. It's good to dream but it's time to wake up. No rich man's wife would be caught dead with a teacher except that teacher has the look of Ramsey Noah, Jim Iyke, Uti Nwachukwu, Boma or Pere. Secondly, male teachers don't have easy access to parents of rich kids in elite schools. It's usually the Proprietor/Proprietress and senior female teachers. Nairalanders can lie for Africa eh...

1 Like

Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by BBIA: 11:45am On Nov 17, 2023
illicit:

Sleeping with people's wife is dangerous

Very sweet.

It heightens the tension and makes everything thing more adventurous. kiss
Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by Dshocker(m): 11:51am On Nov 17, 2023
Rtk4:

Brooo, you are legit lying.
Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by Obierika(m): 11:55am On Nov 17, 2023
RealityKings:
Op I believe your story but you need to up your game and start to get them pregnant

RtK4 please take this advice serious grin
Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by zed7: 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2023
Regards to your imaginary adulterers.
Re: I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? by teewhyhomes: 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2023
TGIF! The weekend is around the corner. Enjoy yourself and don’t forget to reach out to us @Teewhyhomes for your next Real Estate investment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ss / I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... / Best Pre-wedding Picture Ever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.