Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,303 members, 7,829,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) (31468 Views)

Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) / Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) by teewhyhomes: 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2023
TGIF! The weekend is around the corner. Enjoy yourself and don’t forget to reach out to us @Teewhyhomes for your next Real Estate investment.
Re: Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) by Dsimmer: 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Africans were slower but were progressing. We should have been left alone and we would have moved at our own pace. Everybody cannot develop at same pace, as long as we are all homosapiens and have functioning brains, we would have achieved many things on our own
No matter how much you paint it, colonization and slavery had a very serious and significant impact on blacks till date. Even post colonization, our major problems are still the impact of colonization, all our resources are going to colonial masters
There are many rich families today in Us and Europe that their kids are just living the best lives, these are descendants of the profits of slavery and colonization. Their fathers got cheap labor from africa and cheap resources they use in building empires.

Now they attend the best schools, they are able to start using their brains early enough to innovate things and are called geniuses. An average African kid is fighting for what to eat, looking for survival, so how can they think?

They looted africa dry and now many naturally gifted African kids can’t even use their brains well, we now fight for paper in their countries, looking for survival and that’s why many people are doing odd jobs and even ready to marry white chimpanzees just to survive

While I know the Whites have got their flaws, I actually appreciate the fact that they came to Africa. They've got their good uses despite their colonisation.

First, they were able to stop the Arab terrorists from destroying Africans like the useless Arab destroyed the North Africa and occupied it.

Secondly, they preserved African cultures. I will mention how they did subsequently later.

Thirdly, they brought higher education to the Africans.

Of course Africans are talented and creative with their arts and music but when it comes to writing, they weren't good at it. They only had the spoken/oral literatures but not the written ones. Only the Egyptian Kemets were doing a little form of writing before they got wiped out by the Arab terrorists who occupied Egypt today.

However, the Whites helped the Africans to master their own african languages thus preserving African heritage/culture. Ajayi Crowther for example was the first to translate Yoruba into the written form because of the education he had which was after he was set free by the Whites who stopped and set free the ship that was supposed to carry him into slavery after some Fulani raided Oyo town and sold him off.

So after Ajayi Crowther was set free and educated, he returned to his home to translate Yoruba into the written form. He also translated Igbo language into the written form. All these also helped in the quick southern education. While the colonial Rupert East later helped in the first translation of Hausa language into the written form. Subsequently later under the Western colonisation, other African languages were translated into their written form due to the western education. All these preserved the African heritage/cultures. Because prior to that, the Arabs were already bringing their useless Arab written nonsense called ajami script to some Africans, rather than ensuring the Africans master/translate their own African language into the written form. That was what these Arab did in North Africa while wiping out the North Africans for the Arabs to occupy in the end. They wanted to do same to other Africans but their useless selves were stopped!

So yes, I appreciate the Whites for the fact that they preserved the African heritage. They're not without flaws of course. But I think their goods outweigh their bad because Africans would have been wiped off by Arabs without the coming of the Whites. No Black man would even be saying anything in Africa Land today if Arabs had wiped them out like they did in North Africa. That's one.

Secondly, the education/civilization while preserving the African culture. Of course we could say the Africans would have eventually come up with the translation of their own language into the written form, considering The black Egyptian Kemets were already doing a little form of writing for example before they were wiped out by the useless Arabs however the point was the Arab Terrorists were already wiping off Africans in African lands for the Arabs to occupy at that time thus the coming of the whites preserved the Africans heritage/culture. So I will always appreciate that fact. As a matter of fact, they're not the ones who are occupying Africa lands after murdering Africans like the useless Arab terrorists did in North Africa.
Re: Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) by Omoawoke2(m): 3:28pm On Nov 18, 2023
Dsimmer:

While I know the Whites have got their flaws, I actually appreciate the fact that they came to Africa. They've got their good uses despite their colonisation.

First, they were able to stop the Arab terrorists from destroying Africans like the useless Arab destroyed the North Africa and occupied it.

Secondly, they preserved African cultures. I will mention how they did subsequently later.

Thirdly, they brought higher education to the Africans.

Of course Africans are talented and creative with their arts which includes attires, painting/drawing, sculptures, music etc but when it comes to writing, they weren't good at it. They only had the spoken/oral literatures but not the written ones. Only the Egyptian Kemets were doing a little form of writing before they got wiped out by the Arab terrorists who occupied Egypt today.

However, the Whites helped the Africans to master their own african languages thus preserving African heritage/culture. Ajayi Crowther for example was the first to translate Yoruba into the written form because of the education he had which was after he was set free by the Whites who stopped and set free the ship that was supposed to carry him into slavery after some Fulani raided Oyo town and sold him off.

So after Ajayi Crowther was set free and educated, he returned to his home to translate Yoruba into the written form. He also translated Igbo language into the written form. All these also helped in the quick southern education. While the colonial Rupert East later helped in the first translation of Hausa language into the written form. Subsequently later under the Western colonisation, other African languages were translated into their written form due to the western education. All these preserved the African heritage/cultures. Because prior to that, the Arabs were already bringing their useless Arab written nonsense called ajami script to some Africans, rather than ensuring the Africans master/translate their own African language into the written form. That was what these Arab did in North Africa while wiping out the North Africans for the Arabs to occupy in the end. They wanted to do same to other Africans but their useless selves were stopped!

So yes, I appreciate the Whites for the fact that they preserved the African heritage. They're not without flaws of course. But I think their goods outweigh their bad because Africans would have been wiped off by Arabs without the coming of the Whites. No Black man would even be saying anything in Africa Land today if Arabs had wiped them out like they did in North Africa. That's one.

Secondly, the education/civilization while preserving the African culture. Of course we could say the Africans would have eventually come up with the translation of their own language into the written form, considering The black Egyptian Kemets were already doing a little form of writing for example before they were wiped out by the useless Arabs however the point was the Arab Terrorists were already wiping off Africans in African lands for the Arabs to occupy at that time thus the coming of the whites preserved the Africans heritage/culture. So I will always appreciate that fact. As a matter of fact, they're not the ones who are occupying Africa lands after murdering Africans like the useless Arab terrorists did in North Africa.

Why didn’t they leave us the Bleep alone.

It’s a terrible thing for a slave to defend his masters. Unfortunately, majority of Africans have been programmed to be self inferior.

Someone kidnapped you and took you away and turn you to his slave, then set you free but your brain wasn’t set free. You are suffering of Stockholm syndrome.

Many whites with conscience still feel very guilty till date what their ancestors did to us, but here you are defending them.
There’s no justification whatever for a man to enslave another man

This sounds like when a kidnapper takes you and you begin to defend them that they were nicer to you than some other kidnappers, that they gave you food and shelter.
Please stop this worshiping of the whites, it’s disgusting… they are fuckingn people like you, humans like you, grow some self respect
Re: Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) by Dsimmer: 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Why didn’t they leave us the Bleep alone.

It’s a terrible thing for a slave to defend his masters. Unfortunately, majority of Africans have been programmed to be self inferior.

Someone kidnapped you and took you away and turn you to his slave, then set you free but your brain wasn’t set free. You are suffering of Stockholm syndrome.

Many whites with conscience still feel very guilty till date what their ancestors did to us, but here you are defending them.
There’s no justification whatever for a man to enslave another man

This sounds like when a kidnapper takes you and am you begin to defend them that they were nicer to you than some other kidnappers, that they gave you food and shelter

Like I stated, they've got their flaws. I didn't like the fact that they colonized Africans but if they hadn't come, the Arabs would have both colonized and wiped out the Black Africans like the useless Arabs did in North Africa. If the Blacks had been wiped out of Africa Land for the Arab terrorists to occupy, what would you be saying exactly?

Secondly, they preserved African heritage/culture by helping Africans to master/translate their oral African language into the written form.

Thirdly, it was the Whites who eventually abolished slavery and enforced the abolishment of slavery. Others like the Arabs had wanted to continue the slavery for example.

So they had their good uses.
Re: Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) by Omoawoke2(m): 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2023
Dsimmer:

Like I stated, they've got their flaws. I didn't like the fact that they colonized Africans but if they hadn't come, the Arabs would have both colonized and wiped out the Black Africans like the useless Arabs did in North Africa. If the Blacks had been wiped out of Africa Land for the Arab terrorists to occupy, what would you be saying exactly?

Secondly, they preserved African heritage/culture by helping Africans to master/translate their oral African language into the written form.

Thirdly, it was the Whites who eventually abolished slavery and enforced the abolishment of slavery. Others like the Arabs had wanted to continue the slavery for example.

So they had their good uses.

Do you know what it is to preserve heritage.

First Christianity and Islam was never part of Africa
Christmas and salah never part of African festivals
Our indigenous languages are not even official
We are here writing in English
Our marriage rites has been taken over by white wedding. You are not considered married until you go to church and dress like white people.
You tell someone your name, they ask for your English name…. Lol

People in africa are bearing David, Peter, Michael, Ibrahim, Mohammed… does that sound African to you?
You worship white Gods, read and study the history of Israel.
And you say our culture was preserved?

We are not saying we shouldn’t learn from other people, but africa did not only learn but transformed and lost their identity completely. Go to China, then you can talk of culture preservation, they don’t do many shitts we Africans copy from whites. They don’t do white wedding nor do they bear foreign names, have you ever seen a Chinese bearing Abdul mohammed ?

If you want to get married, I’m sure you will be on your kneels like the whites to propose. And you say your culture was preserved.

Look at the Isese festival, many Africans called it evil and yet were doing Halloween
Re: Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) by Dsimmer: 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Do you know what it is to preserve heritage.

First Christianity and Islam was never part of Africa
Christmas and salah never part of African festivals
Our indigenous languages are not even official
We are here writing in English
Our marriage rites has been taken over by white wedding. You are not considered married until you go to church and dress like white people.
You tell someone your name, they ask for your English name…. Lol

People in africa are bearing David, Peter, Michael, Ibrahim, Mohammed… does that sound African to you?
You worship white Gods, read and study the history of Israel.
And you say our culture was preserved?

We are not saying we shouldn’t learn from other people, but africa did not only learn but transformed and lost their identity completely. Go to China, then you can talk of culture preservation, they don’t do many shitts we Africans copy from whites. They don’t do white wedding nor do they bear foreign names, have you ever seen a Chinese bearing Abdul mohammed ?

If you want to get married, I’m sure you will be on your kneels like the whites to propose. And you say your culture was preserved.

Look at the Isese festival, many Africans called it evil and yet were doing Halloween

Religion is different from culture. That's where some get it wrong. However some people want to impose their nonsensical cultures on Africans.

Our unique African culture is our identity first before anything else!💯! We're not Arabs nor the Whites!

Our culture includes our African attires which includes the African prints, aso oke etc and our African dress sense. African cultures also include African metaphor, proverbs, African greetings, poetry, literatures, African music, dances, paintings, sculptural works etc..

Albeit the Whites didn't stop any of these but actually supported African cultures. As a matter of fact, they even helped Africans to master it, considering we can now translate our African poetry, metaphor, proverbs, greetings, oral literatures into African written forms thereby preserving our African cultures.

That can't be said for the Arabs trying to impose Arab cultures and Arab dress sense on the Africans while wiping them off like the Arabs did to the Northern Africans which were murdered by Arabs while the useless Arab occupy the North Africa lands till today. The Whites didn't do anything of such for example.

Also speaking of the Whites' religion, the Africans still pray in their own African languages such as olorun olodumare, oluwa etc. That can't be said for Arabs. In fact, I once asked if the Arabs are simply saying their so called god is stupid and isn't aware of the fact that there are diverse people with diverse cultures?

That being said, I didn't like the fact that the Whites colonized/enslaved Africans of course but they had their few good uses, such as stopping Arab invasion and we weren't wiped out at least by the Whites, unlike how the Arabs wiped out the North Africans and occupied their lands. Of course I have also got problem with how some Africans bear the Whites names or the Arab names. It's even worse when some would have every of their names in the Whites' names or Arabs. Like, where's your African identity and heritage?

Meanwhile, If I were to speak of our African religion (not cultures), that would be a long story for another day because it entails some wonderful aspects which I won't even call religion because these wonderful aspects are beyond religion but are rather educational. Briefly, if I were to talk about the African religion, I'm actually hoping the kings will preserve these wonderful parts of it while doing away with the attributes which aren't good enough. In Yoruba religion for example, one good part of it are the healing vegetables, roots and barks because there are some vegetables, tree roots and barks which are healthy, medicinal and good for healing.

Another good part is also the Ifa which entails Yoruba history just like other races have got their histories/written history.

Another good part of it are the art works such as bronze works, iron works such as cutlasses etc. People can actually learn all these art works for example. In fact, several of the orishas under Ifa have got their own art/artisan works. Ogun deals in iron/metal works, steel works and the Rums for example. Sango deals in energy, electric force, pottery works, ceramics etc. Olokun deals in ornaments, beads, sea shells (used as organic cleansing fertilizer for example) etc. Osun deals in ornamentals and musical instruments. Also deals in drawing and painting. Others includes Oya: Electrical force and energy. Egungun: Clothing design and fashion. Obatala with the light force needed to create the earth. Light is knowledge, enlightenment, designs, solar/light energy etc. Oodua: building works and design, Drawing and paintings, bronze works. Sango: Industrial works, commerce and civilization🛤️🛣️.. And so-on. One can see that the good parts of Yoruba religion are very beneficial to the society because it's science and arts which are educational & knowledgeable which can be brought forth, built on and developed into higher levels and standard. So yeah, the science and art aspects of Yoruba religion and African religion must be preserved 📍

As for the places that should preserve all these art works, science and histories, they all should be rebuilt into standard forms. Take the Asians with their Buddhist temples for example. Beautiful structures! I believe Africans should rebuild theirs into standard forms. Anyone who want to learn art/artisan works could go to these Temple to learn and graduate into one and start his own artefact business. Anyone who also wants to become an ifa priest could go to these temple to learn to become ifa priest but would only be operating in the available standard temples in order to curb all these useless ritual menace.

As a matter of fact, Ifa don't even use human for nonsensical money ritual. There's nothing like blood money ritual in Ifa. In fact, in the old days, there was nothing like blood ritual money in Yorubaland according to my grandparents who said humans could walk around into late night. It was people who got involved with other religion that brought such useless idea. I can't even believe some people can be so dumb and useless to think the killing of human brings money.
Re: Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) by Dsimmer: 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2023
Dsimmer:

Religion is different from culture. That's where some get it wrong. However some people want to impose their nonsensical cultures on the Africans.

Our unique African culture is our identity first before anything else!💯! We're not Arabs nor the Whites!

Our culture includes our African attires which includes the African prints, aso oke etc and our African dress sense. African cultures also include African metaphor, proverbs, African greetings, poetry, literatures, African music, dances, paintings, sculptural works etc..

Albeit the Whites didn't stop any of these but actually supported African cultures. As a matter of fact, they even helped Africans to master it, considering we can now translate our African poetry, metaphor, proverbs, greetings, oral literatures into African written forms thereby preserving African cultures.

That can't be said for the Arabs trying to impose Arab cultures and Arab dress sense on the Africans while wiping them off like the Arabs did to the Northern Africans which were murdered by Arabs while the useless Arab occupy the North Africa lands till today. The Whites didn't do anything of such for example.

Also speaking of the Whites' religion, the Africans still pray in their own African languages such as olorun olodumare, oluwa etc. That can't be said for Arabs. In fact, I once asked if the Arabs are simply saying their so called god is stupid and isn't aware of the fact that there are diverse people with diverse cultures?

That being said, I didn't like the fact that the Whites colonized/enslaved Africans of course but they had their few good uses, such as stopping Arab invasion and we weren't wiped out at least, unlike how the Arabs wiped out the North Africans and occupied their lands. Of course I have also got problem with how some Africans bear the Whites names or the Arab names. It's even worse when some would have every of their names in the Whites' names or Arabs. Like, where's your African identity and heritage?

Meanwhile, If I were to speak of our African religion (not cultures), that would be a long story for another day because it entails some wonderful aspects which I won't even call religion because these wonderful aspects are beyond religion but are rather educational. Briefly, if I were to talk about the African religion, I'm actually hoping the kings will preserve these wonderful parts of it while doing away with the attributes which aren't good enough. In Yoruba religion for example, one good part of it are the healing vegetables, roots and barks because there are some vegetables, tree roots and barks which are healthy, medicinal and good for healing.

Another good part is also the Ifa which entails the Yoruba history just like other races have got their histories/written history.

Another good part of it are the art works such as bronze works, iron works such as cutlasses etc. People can actually learn all these art works for example. In fact, several of the orishas under Ifa have got their own art/artisan works. Ogun deals in iron/metal works, steel works and the Rums for example. Sango deals in electrical force, energy, pottery works, ceramics etc. Olokun deals in ornaments, beads, sea shells (used as organic cleansing fertilizer for example) etc. Osun deals in ornamentals and musical instruments. Also in drawing and painting. Others includes Oya: Electrical force and energy. Egungun: Clothing design and fashion. Obatala with the light force needed to create the earth. Light is knowledge, enlightenment, designs, solar/light energy etc. Oodua: building works and design, Drawing and paintings, bronze works. Sango: Industrial works, commerce and civilization🛤️🛣️.. And so-on. One can see that the good parts of Yoruba religion are very beneficial to the society because it's science and arts which are educational & knowledgeable which can be brought forth, built on and developed into higher levels and standard. So yeah, the science and art aspects of Yoruba religion and African religion must be preserved 📍

As for the places that should preserve all these art works, science and histories, they all should be rebuilt into standard forms. Take the Asians with their Buddhist temples for example. Beautiful structures! I believe Africans should rebuild theirs into standard forms. Anyone who want to learn art/artisan works could go to these Temple to learn and graduate into one and start his own artefact business. Anyone who also wants to become an ifa priest could go to these temple to learn to become ifa priest but would only be operating in the available standard temples in order to curb all these useless ritual menace.

As a matter of fact, Ifa don't even use human for nonsensical money ritual. There's nothing like blood money ritual in Ifa. In fact, in the old days, there was nothing like blood ritual money in Yorubaland according to my grandparents who said humans could walk around into late night. It was people who got involved with other religion that brought such useless idea. I can't even believe some people can be so dumb and useless to think the killing of human brings money.

📍
Re: Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) by Dsimmer: 10:11am On Nov 20, 2023
Dsimmer:

However some people want to impose their nonsensical cultures on Africans.

Of course, Our unique African culture is our identity first before anything else!💯! We're not Arabs nor the Whites!

Our culture includes our African attires which includes the African prints, aso oke etc and our African dress sense. African cultures also include African metaphor, proverbs, African greetings, poetry, literatures, African music, dances, paintings, sculptural works etc.. The whites didn't erase these but Arabs wanted to erase it.

However, that doesn't excuse the whites colonization of Africans but they had their good because they stopped the invasion of the Arab who murdered North African and occupied their land.

Another good part is also the Ifa which entails Yoruba history just like other races have got their histories/written history.

Another good part of it are the art works such as bronze works, iron works such as cutlasses etc. People can actually learn all these art works for example. In fact, several of the orishas under Ifa have got their own art/artisan works. Ogun deals in iron/metal works, steel works and the Rums for example. Sango deals in energy, electric force, pottery works and ceramics. Olokun deals in ornaments, beads, sea shells (used as organic cleansing fertilizer for example) etc. Osun deals in beauty products, ornamentals and musical instruments. Also in drawing and painting. Others includes Oya: Electrical force and energy. Egungun: Clothing design and fashion. Obatala: The light force needed to create the earth. Light is knowledge, enlightenment, designs, solar/light energy etc. Oodua: building works, Drawing and paintings, bronze works. Sango: Industrial works, commerce and civilization🛤️🛣️.. And so-on. One can see that the good parts of Yoruba religion are very beneficial to the society because it's science and arts which are educational & knowledgeable which can be brought forth, built on and developed into higher levels and standard. So yeah, the science and art aspects of Yoruba religion and African religion must be preserved 📍

As for the places that should preserve all these art works, science and histories, they all should be rebuilt into standard forms. Take the Asians with their Buddhist temples for example. Beautiful structures! I believe Africans should rebuild theirs into standard forms.

In addition,

speaking of harnessing the knowledge of this African art and science while building on it and developing it further.

Take for example, Ogun works with metal and steel. In fact, some of our road side mechanics are better in the practical works than some mechanical engineering graduates. These road side mechanics, gadgets repairers, metal wielding and soldering artisans etc don't have any tertiary education but only work with what they learned from African arts of metal and steel works. We can bring such knowledge forth, build on it and develop it further while combining it with the western technology idea but added with our own unique African creativity in it. This was how the Asian began. They combined their own unique Asian knowledge with the western technology knowledge thereby birthing their own technology breakthrough such as vehicles which includes both transportation vehicles & luxury vehicles and other metal and steel works. In addition, we also need our metal and steel factories to complement these.

Same can also be employed in the electricity sector. Sango and Oya works with storm, winds, fire, smoke and lightning. We can combine the wind energy, steam energy, solar energy, coal energy, natural gas plus a little of nuclear energy to build our own electricity. The Germans are quite good in this electricity sector. We can combine the German knowledge of electricity with our own unique African ideas/creativity to build our own electricity.

Apart from Energy, Sango is also linked with the pottery and ceramics work which can also includes tiles, apart from dishes. We can apply the western idea, Asian idea and of course our own unique African creativity in the production of these, as well as the construction of these Processing industries.

Obatala with the light force needed to create the earth. Light is knowledge, enlightenment, designs, solar/light energy etc.

Oodua with the mass and matter. Simply means building designs & work who was said to have worked with the mixture of Sand, limestone and gravel which are later added with water. This isn't something new to our bricklayer artisans who learn all these from African art and science. We can add western techniques but with our own unique African ideas into it. Thereby creating our building materials industries. We need more cement industries and building materials industries as a matter of fact. Oodua also deals in drawing, painting designs. Of course we can apply this in the creative fashion companies already discussed, interior decor, architectural design etc.

Aside energy, Sango is also linked to Commerce, civilization and industrialization. If every political leaders (governors and other political leaders) are mandated to at least ensure two new industries are added to the industrial layout in each state, plus construction of at least 10-20 new roads to link towns & others in addition with other stuff such as, improved health, agriculture and education in their tenures while also paying their pensioners and workers promptly, the country is bound to improve in both economic growth and civilization.

Egungun with the fashion and clothing apparels. The Asian countries have got this idea of having several creative fashion companies where the creative head of each of these companies always come up with beautiful creative modern fashion ideas for the trained workers in the said companies to work on and produce. They've got several lots of clothing, shoes, bags companies thereby producing massive products in large bulks at low cost (clothing attires such as their hanbok traditional attires of course but also, other fashion t-shirts, trousers/pants, cargo pants, jeans, blazers, gowns, sweat shirts, hoodies, joggers etc). We have got textile, including prints such as own african prints, aso oke etc and other materials to work it out. Our tailoring workmanship aren't also slouch when given such creative modern fashion design ideas to work on. We can add our unique African creativity while building our own unique African creative fashion companies. However, we also have to improve our textile mill industries and all. We also need tailoring machinery production. We should have factories producing these tailoring machines in Nigeria.

Osun deals in drawing and painting. Also in beauty products, ornaments and construction of musical instruments. Processing industries/factories should be made to produce all these. Dudu Osun beauty products was produced as far back in the old days I think.

Olokun deals in N & S compass, ornament/als, beads, economy development, sea shells etc. The sea shells have got a lot of several uses. One of these uses is in the organic fertilizer production for example. It's also quite organic and helps in natural cleansing. Ornaments/ornamentals and beads can be used in beautification of places and body.

Ayangalu deals in drum making and musical instruments.

Ayao is about air, air spaces and cooling. Now I can see why the older folks made Clay pot to store water to make it cool/cold. Funny it's the same exact cooling clay pot theory that the Whites are employing in air conditioning, refrigerator, air fans etc 😂.. That was why I said we could pick the good educative part of our arts/crafts and science but do away with others which are not as productive 🤔

Aja and Osanyin: medicinal vegetables, medicinal tree barks and roots and pharmaceutical research. Forest & nature preservation.

And so-on.

We need various processing industries for our mineral resources. We also need agricultural revolution with Agro industries, fertilizer industries and tractor production industries etc. Each region should have all these. Tree planting and horticultures should also be made mandatory.
Re: Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) by Dsimmer: 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2023
Dsimmer:

In addition,

speaking of harnessing the knowledge of this African art and science while building on it and developing it further. Take for example, Ogun works with metal and steel. In fact, some of our road side mechanics are better in the practical works than some mechanical engineering graduates. These road side mechanics, gadgets repairers, metal welding and soldering artisans etc don't have any tertiary education but only work with what they learned from African arts of metal and steel works. We can bring such knowledge forth, build on it and develop it further while combining it with the western technology idea but added with our own unique African creativity in it. This was how the Asian began. They combined their own unique Asian knowledge with the western technology knowledge thereby birthing their own technology breakthrough such as vehicles which includes both transportation vehicles & luxury vehicles and other metal and steel works. In addition, we also need our metal and steel factories to complement these.

Same can also be employed in the electricity sector. Sango and Oya works with storm, winds, fire, smoke and lightning. We can combine the wind energy, steam energy, solar energy, coal energy, natural gas plus a little of nuclear energy to build our own electricity. The Germans are quite good in this electricity sector. We can combine the German knowledge of electricity with our own unique African ideas/creativity to build our own electricity.

Obatala with the light force needed to create the earth. Light is knowledge, enlightenment, designs, solar/light energy etc

Oduduwa with the mass and matter. Simply building design & work who was said to have worked with the mixture of Sand, limestone and gravel which are later added with water. This isn't something new to our bricklayer artisans who learn all these from African art and science. We can add western techniques but with our own unique African ideas into it. Thereby creating our building materials industries. We need more cement industries and building materials industries as a matter of fact. Oodua deals in design, drawing and painting, bronze works. Of course we can apply this in the creative fashion companies already discussed, interior decor, architectural design etc.

Aside energy, Sango is also linked to industrial works, commerce and civilization. If every political leaders (governors and other political leaders) are mandated to at least ensure two new industries are added to the industrial layout in each state, plus construction of at least 10-20 new roads to link towns & others in addition with other stuff such as, improved health, education, agriculture, standard markets with facilites such as, portable water etc in their tenures while also paying their pensioners and workers promptly, the country is bound to improve in both economic growth and civilization.

Egungun with the fashion and clothing apparels. The Asian countries have got this idea of having several creative fashion companies where the creative head of each of these companies always come up with beautiful creative modern fashion ideas for the trained workers in the said companies to work on and produce. They've got several lots of clothing, shoes, bags companies thereby producing massive products in large bulks at low cost (clothing attires such as their hanbok traditional attires of course but also, other fashion t-shirts, trousers/pants, cargo pants, Jackets, jeans, blazers, gowns, sweat shirts, hoodies, joggers etc). We have got textile, including prints such as own african prints, aso oke etc and other materials to work it out. Our tailoring workmanship aren't also slouch when given such creative modern fashion design ideas to work on. We can add our unique African creativity while building our own unique African creative fashion companies. However, we also have to improve our textile mill industries and all. We also need tailoring machinery production. We should have factories producing these tailoring machines in Nigeria.

Osun deals in drawing and painting. Also in beauty products, ornaments and construction of musical instruments. Processing industries/factories should be made to produce all these. Dudu Osun beauty products was produced as far back in the old days for example.

Olokun deals in N & S compass, ornament/als, beads, Economy development, sea shells etc. The sea shells have got a lot of several uses. One of these uses is in the organic fertilizer production for example. It's also quite organic and helps in natural cleansing. Ornaments/ornamentals and beads can be used in beautification of places and body.

Ayangalu deals in drum making and musical instruments.

Ayao is about air, air spaces and cooling. Now I can see why the older folks made Clay pot to store water to make it cool/cold. Funny it's the same exact cooling clay pot theory that the Whites are employing in air conditioning, refrigerator, air fans etc 😂.. That was why I said we could pick the good educative part of our arts/crafts and science but do away with others which are not as productive 🤔

Aja and Osanyin: medicinal vegetables, medicinal tree barks and roots and pharmaceutical research. Forest & nature preservation.

And so-on.

We need various processing industries for our mineral resources. We also need agricultural revolution with Agro industries, fertilizer industries and tractor production industries etc. Each region should have all these. Tree planting and horticultures should also be made mandatory.

In addition,

Let me reemphasize that we can note, build on, and develop further the good educative part of our African arts/crafts, creativity and science while doing away with the non productive aspects. The good educative aspects can be built on, developed further and combined with the western technology and techniques to birth a new African world. That was how the Asian started.

Meanwhile, it was Obatala with the light force which is the sky, the light energy and other light sources in the sky while oduduwa was involved in the completion of the building design of the earth. Both were involved in the designs, drawing and painting of the earth which I have corrected while adding other inputs.

Yoruba theory of creation is quite interesting, funny and educative. Obatala was asked to create the earth as commanded by Olodumare. Obatala was able to create the sky and light sources in the sky but didn't complete his assignment of creation thus making Olodumare to send Obatala's younger brother (mass & matter), Oduduwa who eventually completed the creation.

Question is how did Yoruba know about the fact that the limestone must be included in building works?🤔 Lol 😂 Limestone are equivalent to snail shells which was said to have been filled with sands & gravels. All these are essential in making building works.

Like I already said, the good educative aspects of our African crafts, creativity and science can be noted, built on, developed further and combined with the western modern technological breakthrough while doing away with the non productive parts. That was how the Asians had their breakthrough! 📍

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. / How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl / Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.