Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) (45728 Views)

Couple Walk Over Guests Like Carpets At Wedding (Photos) / People Who Got Back With Their Ex Who Cheated [PICS] / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by jeromestarks: 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

Ah bn dey date one girl, she cheated with her ex, caught her, dumbed her... then something said wait... you are not done yet. Now she's engaged to be married soon and I'm still fvng her without having to spent 1kobo for any upkeep because I'm not her bf
I just dey pity the poor guy that will marry this ho
No. She's fvcking you bro.
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by YourGFsnatcher: 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2023
jeromestarks:

No. She's fvcking you bro.

That's a win win
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Armaggedon: 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2023
Skit I guess
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by EquitableTech: 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2023
yinkus6750:
Shouldn't be for the wife alone.
The husband should cross first, while the wife will follow.
Don't mind the cheating cheater of a husband.
Kettle calling pot blacky.

Shut up...He married her and paid her bride price not the other way round
The man could decide to take a second wife...the wife cant.
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2023
They have not showed how the video ended. Such a man is pure evilll. Divorce him.
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Coolbadguy: 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2023
Wawelexy:
If that woman cross that things, I will bring out the house documents my granny kept with me, sell off the damn building and use all the proceedings as giveaway to all the female Nairalanders, including the evening papers among them. grin

Funny thing is, that thing the husband laid on the floor might be an impotent camouflage JuJu just to make an empty threat in order to test the wife, but trust naija women, 90% of them will never pass such test. Was the husband even expecting her to cross it before? undecided

The video just reminded me that, out of the 24 hours God created per day, it's only 30 minutes that belongs to me, the remaining 23.5 hours is to fear that gender.

You nor well aswear. Funny guy. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by EmmaLege: 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2023
post=127002061:
Wife no gree enter o grin cheesy,

Husband wey dey para sef no gree come outside.

They are both guilty.

We Rise

Nobody wan settle this kind matter 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Puss360(f): 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2023
Prince16:
U are almost right, but u missed out an important detail.

It is 'Emmanuel' that proposes/marries 'Emmanuella', not the other way round.

There are millions of extremely beautiful 'Emmanuellas' who ended up dying single all bcus their 'Emmanuels' either didn't materialize or failed to propose.

No matter how beautiful u are as 'Emmanuella', the ball is not in ur court, it's in 'Emmanuel's' hands.

I know (from ur post) that u are still young, I only pray that it's not too late b4 u realize the truth in what I've just stated.
cool

Okay pastor grin
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Mosba: 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2023
Most Nigerian men will enter paradise because we don suffer already in life. Government cheats on you, wife cheats on you too. Many millions of men raising bastards calling them 'my beloved son/daughter' but they don't have a single biological offspring of their own. Some, it's their younger brother children he is calling his own and the same wife will be showing respect when they are both present in front of the husband.
It doesn't take a genius to know that bad women will end up in hell fire
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by ufotunang: 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2023
Skyfornia:
Why can't people be faithful in marriage? This is becoming scary....no trust again.
...let the man also cross it if he has not also cheated on his wife 🙄

1 Like

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by AgubataAkokwa: 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2023
Puss360:

Once a woman is beautiful, she can be remarried plenty times...
So being in a husband's house isn't an achievement... So rest

You forgot that as soon as a woman reaches 40yrs, her market value drops to almost zero. Stop pacifying yourself and face the fact that men call the shots. It takes only a respectful and submissive wife to make a man respect her.
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Puss360(f): 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2023
AgubataAkokwa:

You forgot that as soon as a woman reaches 40yrs, her market value drops to almost zero. Stop pacifying yourself and face the fact that men call the shots. It takes only a respectful and submissive wife to make a man respect her.
Keep waiting for submissive wife... Okay....
When u have money, your woman will be submissive...
So in other words, your heavy bank account brings a woman to her knees grin grin...
If not, Omo we go dey our shoulder ooo...

1 Like

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by AgubataAkokwa: 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2023
Puss360:

Keep waiting for submissive wife... Okay....
When u have money, your woman will be submissive...
So in other words, your heavy bank account brings a woman to her knees grin grin...
If not, Omo we go dey our shoulder ooo...

Now you are talking. We all already know that women need money. This is why we have continued to hustle in other to meet up with our responsibilities. Now imagine that a woman starts misbehaving after you've made sure that she had all she wanted, what do you call that. This is the attribute of almost 90% of Nigerian women.
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by BrighterSyde: 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2023
Puss360:

Oga bring your body count let me bring mine let's do plus and minus....
Men with their double lifestyle

So you believe when it comes to sex man and woman are equal in all respects? Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Fuckyoumod: 6:40pm On Nov 16, 2023
Puss360:
Lol.... Some marriage be like law school...
All these are for what nah??
Abeg madam follow back, enter pack your load leave...
Rubbish man
it is better for me to spend all my money on beer, gambling and cigarettes than pay money for your bride price.

Only a useless and worthless man will go to your father's house to pay your bride price.

Remain in your father's house

1 Like

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2023
Kay25:
grin shebi dey say igbo ladies are the most faithful why all these..iro labi folks

Which igbo ladies?

They beg here in the North.

When the foolish guys dey do business trips, na prices them wives dey find grin

I can't count the 1000s I have banged. Single and married.

Tell them you're Yoruba and you can take them to Lagos...they would rape you themselves undecided

The flat heads come here to insult Yoruba ladies because it's extremely rare to see a yoruba gal even look in their direction.

Unfortunately for igbo guys...even the women prefer Yoruba guys. Who wan drink corpse water or fight with in-laws over inheritance? Yoruba guys also dump the leftovers for an unlucky Okoro to pay 35 page bride price list for. grin

Cc Prince16

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:04pm On Nov 16, 2023
yinkus6750:
Guy which side r u on
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by zoghys: 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2023
yinkus6750:

Sharrap joor, where is it written that a man should be loyal to his wife. Even in Christendom Moses had more than one wife.
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by sylve11: 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2023
Ahmed0336:
As I dey type this, one of my friend wife dey mad as a result of adultery.
[b]Some culture really grab their women for neck ;[/b]D

True cool
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by soccerlite: 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2023
The man should try it first
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by sylve11: 7:27pm On Nov 16, 2023
obiekunie01:
SHE KNOW NO ANYTHING!

IF SHE KNOWS THE KOKO, SHE GO CROSS AM AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

a woman has the right to enjoy her body with whosoever she so want to - it is her body, it belongs to her!

it is NOT A CRIME FOR HER TO ENJOY HER BODY!

BELIEVE ME JUJU DOES NOT CATCH A WOMAN FOR EATING WHAT BELONGS TO HER.

HER BODY IS HER OWN SHE DID NOT STEAL FROM ANYBODY.

Nor go play rough play o cool
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by sylve11: 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2023
socialmediaman:

Nigerian women are the most unfaithful women in the world. Almost 7 out of 10 Nigerian women are unfaithful.

cheesy grin cool
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by sylve11: 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2023
Mindlog:
Content creation.

They are wasting my data.

One dey I go sue that weytin dey happen tv of a guy. cool
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by gidjah(m): 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2023
Can men also be trusted to stay with the marriage vows ?why are w making it lokknas if it is a only about the women ?I can boldly say that we have MORE CHEATING MEN THAN WOMEN .our women are just calm and mature with this since it looks more like the man's world here in Africa. Go to Europe and find countless homeless men due to thier been sent out packing from even thier own built homes simply because the women took custody courtesy of the cheating womanizer of a husband.Men let's be understanding abeg, let's ask that man ranting if he can swear to his village gods that he's not been sleeping outside as well !!

2 Likes

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by sylve11: 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2023
jamesversion:

Yourba infidelity matter does not shock anybody nau. Yoruba marriage infidelity is cultural, that is why it has a renditions remedy in Magun. For Magun to be so widespread in Yorubaland, infidelity is a menace there.

Any man can sleep with arguably any married Yoruba woman. Just eulogise her continously, day in, day out in Yoruba language, then buy her gifts regularly. You will get tired of sleeping with her.

shocked sad cool
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by sylve11: 7:37pm On Nov 16, 2023
Puss360:

Lol.. we aren't talking about me here, neither are we talking about you...
But all I know is that, it should be big enough to scrape the inner walls, and long enough to drill for crude oil grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nothing like "Babe, manage me like dat"...
Coz, the same God wey create small, still create Big
... grin grin

grin cool
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by sylve11: 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2023
EndRape2:
Dear women know this and know peace, any man that tells you to swear or cross Juju to prove your faithfulness please do not ever do it, if you are faithful do not do it.

Most of these Jazz have repercussion even if you are innocent, i know of an aunt that was told to swear, she did because she is faithful. Years later negative things started happening to her until a pastor saw a vision that it was the Jazz she used to rub her head to prove her innocency.. even the husband she swore to prove her innocence for her marriage not to break still left her,

Do not joke with the Devil he has no free gift.

Likes attract. cool
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by sylve11: 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Over wetin now? Can only him finish what the girl is carrying. Some people go just dey stress themselves unnecessarily. This is nothing but blasphemy

grin grin cool
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Ashawoman82: 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2023
Prince16:
You guys are irredeemable!
Even when it is an igbo woman that is at d centre of this infidelity, una still find way to drag Yorubas.

Las-las una go say d woman na yoruba woman wey dey speak igbo.
grin
compare the numbers bro. For every one Igbo woman that cheats, we have 50 Yoruba woman that see cheating as nothing...you self u know it's the truth.
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Kay25(m): 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:

Which igbo ladies?

They beg here in the North.

When the foolish guys dey do business trips, na prices them wives dey find grin

I can't count the 1000s I have banged. Single and married.

Tell them you're Yoruba and you can take them to Lagos...they would rape you themselves undecided

The flat heads come here to insult Yoruba ladies because it's extremely rare to see a yoruba gal even look in their direction.

Unfortunately for igbo guys...even the women prefer Yoruba guys. Who wan drink corpse water or fight with in-laws over inheritance? Yoruba guys also dump the leftovers for an unlucky Okoro to pay 35 page bride price list for. grin

Cc Prince16
Lol 😅 u aree bad person ooo lagos na their London
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by PaNnamdi: 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2023
Chummynoni:
95% of housewives won’t do this. One of the reasons why it was hard to cheat back in those days🤣. Ogun judgement is instant 😎
Yet uncircumcised abokis wey carry al 47s dey rape Yoruba women on the stead in the bushes of Yoruba land cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies / Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) / 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.