Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,711 members, 7,813,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Nigerians To Enjoy Seamless Passport Processing Soon - Tunji-ojo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians To Enjoy Seamless Passport Processing Soon - Tunji-ojo (9924 Views)

Tunji-Ojo Test Runs E-Gates At Abuja Airport (Photos) / FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing / Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Seamless Passport Processing Soon - Tunji-ojo by GreaterFuture(m): 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2023
ericmor:
With the people praising this man up there, how is the application for passport now? Is the processing easy and stress free now? Because I don't understand the praise and if it is because of his promises, then Nigeria people will never learn
When you get responses or find out, pls let me know too... πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½
https://www.nairaland.com/7908297/it-okay-me-pay-passport#127008065
Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Seamless Passport Processing Soon - Tunji-ojo by babaowambe: 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2023
Got my first Nigeria passport in less than 5 working days, and I received it in the post.kudos, Keep up the hard work
Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Seamless Passport Processing Soon - Tunji-ojo by babaowambe: 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2023
MyExpression:
It's no longer news.

We want to hear when they officially kick off the process.

Mod.

What nonsense am I reading up there.

Why are all these hungry Nigerian up there making cheerful comments as if it affects them?!

It's so obvious this is a sycophantic post...we know those that are working, we see them...we hear them....let's see the actions start.

Tinubu's audio salary increase never reach anybody yet.

You hungry praise singers should continue....ur stipend can't buy ordinary onions anymore, yet you're here praising what you don't know.
You get money for visa...wetin you wan use your passport do?!it affects me, I actually applied for one and got it within 5 working days and it was posted to me.

Political nitwit
Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Seamless Passport Processing Soon - Tunji-ojo by babaowambe: 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2023
[quote author=babaowambe post=127008497][/quote]got one within 5 working days and it was posted to me
Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Seamless Passport Processing Soon - Tunji-ojo by VULCAN(m): 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2023
I love this fellow

He is the only minister focused on making the people's lives better.

He stands alone on that table.

If Wike has been given this ministry, he would have increased fees for passport months ago with no requisite increase in service delivery
Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Seamless Passport Processing Soon - Tunji-ojo by ericmor: 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2023
GreaterFuture:

When you get responses or find out, pls let me know too... πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½
https://www.nairaland.com/7908297/it-okay-me-pay-passport#127008065

The link you provided, was it llie Muhammed link?
Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Seamless Passport Processing Soon - Tunji-ojo by AyobamiIsaac12: 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2023
BlackhatMentor:
I spent 85k for 32 pages passport today at Owerri Immigration is that the correct price?

They used a big Nyansh young immigration lady to deceive me
Are you serious shocked
Something of 26k
Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Seamless Passport Processing Soon - Tunji-ojo by Invest4growth: 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2023
ikoyi passport office is giving you a bad name. It is a bastion of corrupt practices. bribes are oenly sought. You will give me something, so they say
Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Seamless Passport Processing Soon - Tunji-ojo by GreaterFuture(m): 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2023
ericmor:

The link you provided, was if lie Muhammed link?
??
I'm asking the same questions as you.. if you do,you may share on the thread to be a repository.
I'm completely lost on your Lai mohammed talk, completely completely lost on that (even if you were attempting humour)
Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Seamless Passport Processing Soon - Tunji-ojo by ericmor: 10:26pm On Nov 16, 2023
babaowambe:
Got my first Nigeria passport in less than 5 working days, and I received it in the post.kudos, Keep up the hard work

Nigeria passport in 5 working days in which state?
Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Seamless Passport Processing Soon - Tunji-ojo by SirLakes: 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2023
Get to work you this idiot minister and talk less
Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Seamless Passport Processing Soon - Tunji-ojo by Qoko: 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2023
50% of Customs and immigration employees are from the northern and they can never allow this work, same with Airport services. They keep extorting and begging for me at Airport.
Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Seamless Passport Processing Soon - Tunji-ojo by rickleye: 11:31pm On Nov 16, 2023
I’ve got nothing but good things to say about the man. He appears young , intelligent, knows his job and getting it done.
I would hope that after a year he gets a bigger portfolio
Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Seamless Passport Processing Soon - Tunji-ojo by Iretekhale(m): 11:32pm On Nov 16, 2023
Na talk una sabi, when?
Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Seamless Passport Processing Soon - Tunji-ojo by mercysamuelson(m): 12:59am On Nov 17, 2023
Kudos to him. He should try and help us with a Nigeria passport office here in California. It's stressing travelling to New York or Atlanta to renew our passports.
Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Seamless Passport Processing Soon - Tunji-ojo by Menclothing: 3:45am On Nov 17, 2023
Good to hear 55k only turkey πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡·

Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Seamless Passport Processing Soon - Tunji-ojo by Fearyourcreator: 6:07am On Nov 17, 2023
You won't see the enemies of Nigeria here ... na them no get work pass .. they love bad news , good news will seize in their family, awon oloriburuku
Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Seamless Passport Processing Soon - Tunji-ojo by MeineMutter: 8:41am On Nov 17, 2023
Laryy360:
Hon Olubunmi Tunji Ojo is really doing his assignment on renewed hope agenda and it is showing he is here to take Nigeria to a greater high

Make dem automate 99.99% of passport processing and give REASONABLY SUFFICIENT automated timeline for each task for every officer and failure to complete such tasks within stipulated timelines should amount to disciplinary action or automatic loss of certain bonuses.

They can build public collection center like that of mailboxes but in a digital form where passport documents can be deposited for the rightful owners with only electronic access to the lock or lockers.

They can give this to private companies to run. E-commerce companies do it.

We don suffer enough in Nigeria to dey enjoy life. We have resources that most of the best European countries don’t have, yet, our people still suffer.

They should go and learn from Estonia.

It’s only wedding or divorce that you can’t conduct online in Estonia. Everything is automated.
Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Seamless Passport Processing Soon - Tunji-ojo by kcbaba007: 10:53am On Nov 17, 2023
Story o!
Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Seamless Passport Processing Soon - Tunji-ojo by Yorobastard(m): 11:32am On Nov 17, 2023
BlackhatMentor:
I spent 85k for 32 pages passport today at Owerri Immigration is that the correct price?

Is it same day collection?
Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Seamless Passport Processing Soon - Tunji-ojo by BlackhatMentor: 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2023
Yorobastard:

Is it same day collection?

2weeks
Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Seamless Passport Processing Soon - Tunji-ojo by colp2015: 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2023
Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Seamless Passport Processing Soon - Tunji-ojo by Mamzi: 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2023
GreaterFuture:

Ehnnn??!
Ready in one day?
How much?

Yea 1 Day.. 45k
Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Seamless Passport Processing Soon - Tunji-ojo by Mamzi: 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2023
ericmor:

Nigeria passport in 5 working days in which state?

I got mine in 1 day.. in Borno State
Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Seamless Passport Processing Soon - Tunji-ojo by GreaterFuture(m): 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2023
Mamzi:

Yea 1 Day.. 45k
Na lie!
32 or 64 pages?
5 or 10 years?
Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Seamless Passport Processing Soon - Tunji-ojo by ericmor: 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2023
Mamzi:

I got mine in 1 day.. in Borno State

You have said it, borno. I did my expired passport in one day but I was in Oshogbo that year
Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Seamless Passport Processing Soon - Tunji-ojo by commoditiesnig: 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

πŸ˜‚ 🀣 Very funny
Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Seamless Passport Processing Soon - Tunji-ojo by Mamzi: 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2023
GreaterFuture:

Na lie!
32 or 64 pages?
5 or 10 years?

Lie? Why will I Lie?? 32 Pages, 5 years
Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Seamless Passport Processing Soon - Tunji-ojo by GreaterFuture(m): 3:03am On Nov 24, 2023
Mamzi:

Lie? Why will I Lie?? 32 Pages, 5 years
It's just incredible, that's why.

Would have used such state, but I'm in far away Lagos.
Also I think you have heavy connection, you have not mentioned that yet...
Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Seamless Passport Processing Soon - Tunji-ojo by Mamzi: 9:16am On Nov 24, 2023
GreaterFuture:

It's just incredible, that's why.

Would have used such state, but I'm in far away Lagos.
Also I think you have heavy connection, you have not mentioned that yet...

Ok.. but I don't have any connections. It has always been like that.. I stay in Abuja but for Passport, Drivers Licence and Vehicle Papers renewal, I go to Borno to do that cos it takes only a day to get all these

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Seamless Passport Processing Soon - Tunji-ojo by GreaterFuture(m): 10:16am On Nov 24, 2023
Mamzi:

Ok.. but I don't have any connections. It has always been like that.. I stay in Abuja but for Passport, Drivers Licence and Vehicle Papers renewal, I go to Borno to do that cos it takes only a day to get all these
Hmmmn...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria: Power Crisis And Prosperity / Nigerian Anthem Sang Before South-Africa's Anthem in Capetown / NNPC Operational Expenses Of Idle Refineries Hit ₦6 Billion In October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.