Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Uzodinma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Uzodinma (6011 Views)

Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri / Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face / INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Uzodinma by Thonyboy: 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2023
The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, on Friday presented a Certificate of Return to Governor Hope Uzodinma of Imo State.

The certificate was presented to Uzodinma in Owerri, Imo State, by INEC’s Resident Electoral Commissioner in the state.

INEC had declared Uzodinma the winner of Saturday’s off-cycle governorship election in the state after polling the highest number of votes.

The re-elected governor defeated his counterpart from the Labour Party, Athan Achonu and Samuel Anyanwu of the Peoples Democratic Party.

https://.ng/2023/11/17/imo-guber-inec-presents-certificate-of-return-to-uzodinma/

4 Likes

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Uzodinma by yarimo(m): 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2023
Jubilations all over Imo state as INEC present Certificate of Return to Governor Hope Uzodinma of Imo State.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Uzodinma by yinkus6750(m): 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2023
Congratulations.
4+4 finally achieved
God will help you to deliver dividend of democracy to Imo people.
It's the last opportunity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Uzodinma by Broveens42(m): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2023
Jokes apart, Imo state is on a trajectory to prosperity. Rochas laid the foundation but was carried away by greed and mediocrity.
I was speaking with my bro on phone this morning, and I could still hear the sounds of tractors on the road. I was like, I thought construction of roads would pause after elections.

The best governor after mbakwe is definitely Hope uzodinma.

See the picture I saw this morning. I never knew about this until today

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Uzodinma by seunlayi(m): 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2023
Congratulations to him

1 Like

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Uzodinma by Chicagograduate(m): 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2023
Irrespective of rigging.

1 Like

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Uzodinma by Higherthan: 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2023
While some party members people like ellupee are receiving certificate of sit at home grin cheesy
Or try again next time grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Uzodinma by SKYHIGHfx: 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2023
yarimo:
Jubilations all over Imo state as INEC present Certificate of Return to Governor Hope Uzodinma of Imo State.

Nama

2 Likes

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Uzodinma by phkka1(m): 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2023
From supreme court governor to rigged in governor.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Uzodinma by Badonasty(m): 2:59pm On Nov 17, 2023
Lol…with the way dem dey always drag this man online…you go think say he no go get one vote

6 Likes

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Uzodinma by Solidrock05: 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2023
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Uzodinma by Skillsnigeria: 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2023
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Uzodinma by omoredia: 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2023
If corrupt leaders wins, who has lost?
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Uzodinma by obi4eze(m): 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2023
grin

Democracy is dead and buried in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Uzodinma by Nahunger(m): 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2023
grin
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Uzodinma by AbujaLagos: 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2023
From supreme court governor to inec governor ba? Make una dey play. Congratulations sir.

1 Like

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Uzodinma by fredoooooo: 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2023
These Bush babies go start to dey cry now .. grin cheesy grin
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Uzodinma by maxiuc(m): 3:10pm On Nov 17, 2023
yarimo:
th***der ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡ you where you see the jubilation

Evil will never depart from ya doorsteps

3 Likes

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Uzodinma by mameme: 3:10pm On Nov 17, 2023
omo
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Uzodinma by ecolime(m): 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2023
Badonasty:
Lol…with the way dem dey always drag this man online…you go think say he no go get one vote
Me sef dey surprised. I never knew Imolites loved him that much.

Never believe all you read online. Most are propaganda

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Uzodinma by Sambai65(m): 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2023
phkka1:
From supreme court governor to rigged in governor.
they inside Bush and be typing rubbish 🗑

2 Likes

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Uzodinma by Benwallt(m): 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2023
Uzodinma, one of the shining bulb in southeast darkness. Another 4 years is sacrosanct.

Obi just campaigned and snapped photos in vain for his rejected party

3 Likes

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Uzodinma by Throwback: 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Uzodinma by Ashez: 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2023
Yeye Inec
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Uzodinma by SoNature(m): 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2023
Broveens42:
Jokes apart, Imo state is on a trajectory to prosperity. Rochas laid the foundation but was carried away by greed and mediocrity.
I was speaking with my bro on phone this morning, and I could still hear the sounds of tractors on the road. I was like, I thought construction of roads would pause after elections.

The best governor after mbakwe is definitely Hope uzodinma.

See the picture I saw this morning. I never knew about this until today

Otimkpu one, continue your work as long as you get paid for it, but please stop putting Dee Sam Mbakwe and Hope Uzodinjo in the same sentence!

1 Like

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Uzodinma by Robchuks77(m): 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2023
yarimo:
U and who dey jubilate??😂😂😂😂😂
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Uzodinma by Afamed: 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2023
Perfect ,

Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria.

God bless Imo people

God Bless Asiwaju

God bless PMB
May Imo state continue to move from strength to strength.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu Brought To Kuje Prison Just Now / Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News / Have You Noticed This On The N200 Note?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.