Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,146 members, 7,845,786 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat (15913 Views)

NASS Committees: Akpabio, Abbas Under Fire For Conceding 50% Chairs To Oppositio / Is APC Conceding Defeat Already? (PICTURES) / 2019:ebonyi Governor Dave Umahi Thanks Apc,buhari For Conceding Defeat In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by ogbonti: 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2023
insidelife22:
Something he can never do though.

Awon power grabbers

George Weah’s left finger is 300,000 greater than anything Tinubu can ever be in this world and after this life - Mentioning George Weah in one sentence with Tinubu is a Travesty of unimaginable proportions

This is Weah, whose every income and source is well known and documented - because he played football all his life and he helped Liberia National Team to prep for matches funding them single handedly while Tinubu was busy creating a life and identity shrouded in mystery and recruiting thugs to kill and maim innocent Nigerians who don’t agree with him or want to vote against him and his evil party - the APC

When Weah was accused of not having a degree- he didn't go to court to compromise the judiciary of Liberia with his wealth, Instead - he went to school and painstakingly got his Masters degree in the USA with verification - BUT Tinubu did the opposite - he decided to - not only sell drugs, and engage in identity theft issues in the USA - but took the easier route of forging certificates and compromising the judiciary to deploy the tool of technicalities to absolve him of guilt - what a CONTRASTING comparison!

George Opong Manneh Weah, I doff my heart for you - you are a great man, O thou worthy and beloved son of Africa, the first and only World Footballer, Ballon D’Or winner from Africa - I am so so proud of you.

HOWEVER, please do me a little favor - stay away from the likes of Bola Sangodele Amoda Adekunle Tinubu and his gang of men of zero integrity who I know will be so so desperate to use you as a propaganda tool in the next few months to seek for legitimacy which they will never have… they will like to invite you to Abuja - organize an event to honor you, take pictures with you, and make you feel compelled to tell the world - Bola Tinubu won the elections of 2023 - that’s their goal because -even with the supreme court compromised judgement, they are plagued by guilty conscience and legitimacy crisis - because they know that they didn’t win the elections - it was stolen!!!

So, while you have conceded defeat, Tinubu lost earlier this year BUT was not man enough to accept defeat - and he is now busy creating structures to rig the next election in Nigeria in 2027….. Onijaguda Onijibiti may you burn and rot in hell -Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by Okwyjesus(m): 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jostoman:
Those that are suppose to be covering their face in shame are the ones issuing statement, majority of african leaders no get shame at all.

I hope mumud yakubu can see his mate in Liberia doing wonder.

Exactly. They also have shameless supporters all over Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by AskNgige2: 3:31pm On Nov 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Who defeated him?

Don't even by any chance mention that agulu crook who came 3rd.

Tinubu won the election clean, if you think the agulu crook won, show us proof.

Hungry fool..

Shey the thing is biting you hard..

U will be sending your account number here for urgent 2k..

NL giving you guys data to phew rubbish
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by Mummyfour(f): 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2023
insidelife22:

Bro you must be Reno,thats the only reason you could hate igbos so much.
I was thinking the same thing. I mean how does someone still have a conscience and hate so much. I am Igbo and I really pray for God not to allow people like that meet me in a dark alley because it will take a miracle to escape their brutality with this level of unhidden hatred and bias that comes out from him
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by Sucy101: 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2023
Mummyfour:
I was thinking the same thing. I mean how does someone still have a conscience and hate so much. I am Igbo and I really pray for God not to allow people like that meet me in a dark alley because it will take a miracle to escape their brutality with this level of unhidden hatred and bias that comes out from him

So if I also see any Igbo man on my street here in Lagos I should also do to him what you intend to do because of politics? Take it easy on your self .
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by Pat081: 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2023
Hmmmmm can APC do that no they will rig it
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by Okoroawusa: 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2023
See as wailers full this thread
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by IVORY2009(m): 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2023
Ezmans:
someone that lost his state of origin, lost the state he ruled for eight years , lost federal capital Territory lost nigeria commercial cities Kano, Onitsha, Lagos you said he won election

Election was never won by Mr Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by Larryndelaw: 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2023
ggood:
See who talking , a certificate forger, a drug lord hippocampus balablu, Escobar time in Asorock are numbered
E pain am. You will wail like these till 2031....obi is gone forever.
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by Larryndelaw: 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2023
IVORY2009:

Election was never won by Mr Tinubu
So Obingo won the election? BAT nah una master

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by IVORY2009(m): 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2023
Larryndelaw:
So Obingo won the election? BAT nah una master

Masters of criminals you meant?
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by Zeebuy: 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2023
Ayo25:
Simple thing Atiku and Obi can't do. Terrible and sore losers with bitter and sad supporters grin
If Nigeria's election was free and fair, Atiku and Obi would've congratulated Tinubu but you and I know it wasn't
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by Indispensable85(m): 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2023
It's concede victory not defeat.
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by Ayo25: 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2023
Bla bla bla. You are alone in your foolery about the elections. That is the song of sore losers same way failures blame lack of luck for their failures.

If the elections was supposedly free and fair, which state can you confidently say Obi won in the core north or did well atleast? A person who won just a geopolitical zone out of six, claiming to win an election. No be juju be that. So you want to be declared the winner just by winning one political zone.

Elections might not be the freest or fairest but it is the best of all possible outcome. Any other story makes you a sore and bitter loser
Zeebuy:

If Nigeria's election was free and fair, Atiku and Obi would've congratulated Tinubu but you and I know it wasn't
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by Blackman7: 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2023
Sad

Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by Goodiep: 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2023
am affraid some people in this forum are victims of igbophobia, attack issues that is common to all. how daft and demened some people are. why cant some miscreants cum commentators in this forume dont know the difference between facts and comments. liberia is a case study in west africa. free and fair election. poverty has no tribe, your western media has all gone underground cus tinubu is there. well fela said it years ago about suffering and smilling .
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by ugonwoke(m): 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2023
Nigeria has 6 and not 5 geo political zones.
It is too early to start congratulating the announced president elect.
Person wey en house dey catch fire no dey pursue rat.
Nigeria and BAT,na una get dis parable .
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by CoronaVirusPro: 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:
God bless the great Jagaban of Africa.
The president and C-in-C of the Fed Rep of Nig.
God bless Nigeria and the 5 geopolitical zones.
God bless patriotic Nigerians.

May the enemies of Nigeria continue to wail till they die of wailing.

God bless you too!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by ugonwoke(m): 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2023
[quote author=LeoDeKing
Nigeria has 6 and not 5 geo political zones.
It is too early to start congratulating the announced president elect.
Person wey en house dey catch fire no dey pursue rat.
Nigeria and BAT,na una get dis parable .
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by Jonjam269: 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2023
Obidots have gone totally berserk, these guys should be watched closely before they commit suicide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by Tobbyjug: 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2023
If he has the gut to say this then he is shameless.I commend weah for his examplary behavior.
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by psalmsjob: 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Amen and Amen!
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by Achorise: 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Is it from your mind and conscience?
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by Cjayboy: 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2023
Back door rulers are talking...
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by berrystunn(m): 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2023
See who is talking lol
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by Uchesis: 6:21pm On Nov 18, 2023
voltron14:
Can any Nigerian really say why he hates Tinubu other than the rumours that was told to them?
Which secondary school did he attend?
Oya tell us the one that is not rumour
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by voltron14: 6:31pm On Nov 18, 2023
Uchesis:

Which secondary school did he attend?
Oya tell us the one that is not rumour

Let us assume he attended no secondary school.

Thats why you should hate him despite evidence that he still found a way to attend university?

Is this what you want to place your sentiments on?
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by Larryndelaw: 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
IVORY2009:

Masters of criminals you meant?
Nah like these you will wail and cry till 2031 and the president goes back to the North
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by IVORY2009(m): 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Nah like these you will wail and cry till 2031 and the president goes back to the North

Oh boy! You think so? Expect a bloody revolution that will wipe out your entire region, until then......
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by oracle009(m): 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2023
Tochi3:
grin grin

..while you stole Nigeria's mandate

From who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thugs Clash With Journalists At Kwara High Court (Photos) / Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up! / Osinbajo Commissions 132/33 KVA Power Injection Substitution In Awka Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.