Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,146 members, 7,845,795 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat (15914 Views)

NASS Committees: Akpabio, Abbas Under Fire For Conceding 50% Chairs To Oppositio / Is APC Conceding Defeat Already? (PICTURES) / 2019:ebonyi Governor Dave Umahi Thanks Apc,buhari For Conceding Defeat In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by voltron14: 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2023
TrannyMike:

Your gay ass is ruined

Says a guy whose name is Tranny.

grin
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by voltron14: 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2023
TrannyMike:

Your gay ass remains ruined
lgbtqPEDO miscreants are cursed.

Tranny.

grin
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by voltron14: 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2023
[quote author=TrannyMike post=127040673][/quote]

You a tranny man.

It's in your name.

grin
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by eurogee: 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2023
Criminal

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by Gucciswaz: 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2023
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by chaloskyx: 9:03pm On Nov 18, 2023
yea also congratulate him for having free and fair elections where electirial officials wernt compromised. but you wont do that cause in your case the end justifies the means you dont care how you won all you care about is for people to concede defeat to your fradulent elections😅🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by Wande22(m): 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:
God bless the great Jagaban of Africa.
The president and C-in-C of the Fed Rep of Nig.
God bless Nigeria and the 5 geopolitical zones.
God bless patriotic Nigerians.

May the enemies of Nigeria continue to wail till they die of wailing.
Mek we remind the obidients and those who are ready for anarchy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77IzFGjTx1w?si=rPEnqxmKD18uvCkw
Na 30/years today!!!
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by Mummyfour(f): 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2023
Sucy101:

So if I also see any Igbo man on my street here in Lagos I should also do to him what you intend to do because of politics? Take it easy on your self .
if you took time to really read and understand what I wrote, I only implied that what he was doing hating Igbos so much will make me run away from him so that he will not brutalize me if he ever sees or identifies me as an Igbo. I didn't mean it in the context that I will do the brutalizing because I don't have any reason to do so and because I can't hate anyone to a point of attacking his entire tribe. So try and understand what I wrote clearly. Thank you. Good night
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by Stallione(m): 2:04am On Nov 19, 2023
Tinubu the illegitimate president i challenge you to emulate george weah as a sitting president for accepting defeat and conducting a free n fair election. Giant of africa my foot.... undecided
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by BluntCrazeMan: 3:17am On Nov 19, 2023
“To Unite Liberia”?
How?

Is Liberia Not United??

(If Liberia is not at peace, let him urge Boakai to bring peace to Liberia.... but then,, Liberia is currently at peace, both internally and externally..

So, what exactly is Tinubu saying here??)
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by hartson(m): 3:24am On Nov 19, 2023
Jig5aw:
Hear the corrupt old monkey talking.
An irony since the start of school in Sept.children of many Yoruba families in my neighborhood could not start school up till now.Their parents were shouting emilokan and hailing tinubu in Jan and Feb.Now breeze don blow foul yashi don open yakataaa.
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by Glister: 6:33am On Nov 19, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Who defeated him?

Don't even by any chance mention that agulu crook who came 3rd.

Tinubu won the election clean, if you think the agulu crook won, show us proof.
Yes Peter Obi defeated him..his votes were shred to Apc..stop capping we know Inec was complicit and their judges..Calling some1 agulu crook but u hv no evidence but there are many evidences against ur Tinubu.your mind no go touch ground eyin osinwin eyan.
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by Uchesis: 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2023
voltron14:

Let us assume he attended no secondary school.

Thats why you should hate him despite evidence that he still found a way to attend university?

Is this what you want to place your sentiments on?
Which evidence?
The only evidence that you attended a university is your certificate which the president does not have
Stop supporting illegality
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by voltron14: 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2023
Uchesis:

Which evidence?
The only evidence that you attended a university is your certificate which the president does not have
Stop supporting illegality

You are daft.

I know you are Igbo.

Even when the truth starts you in the face you would argue it.
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by Uchesis: 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2023
voltron14:

You are daft.
I know you are Igbo.
Even when the truth starts you in the face you would argue it.
and i know you are yoruba. . idiota
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by voltron14: 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2023
Uchesis:

and i know you are yoruba.
idiota

Sorry to disappoint you, I am not Yoruba.

But God punish your and your mama.
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by Formation10: 12:33am On Nov 20, 2023
Oga you tell person say make he put his conutry in order way your own pass fire, you tell person to unite his conutry while yours is not unite,what a presido this country call Nigerian have
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by Uchesis: 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2023
voltron14:

Sorry to disappointed you, I am not Yoruba.
But God punish your and your mama.
And may your entire generation suffer because of your stupidity.
Amen. .
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by voltron14: 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2023
Uchesis:

And may your entire generation suffer because of your stupidity.

Amen.

Uche, swear say you no get brother for prison for India.

grin
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by Uchesis: 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2023
voltron14:

Uche, swear say you no get brother for prison for India.
grin
Femi, stop quoting me. . Goodbye
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by Larryndelaw: 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2023
IVORY2009:

Oh boy! You think so? Expect a bloody revolution that will wipe out your entire region, until then......
Stop your chest beating , said more than these v4 the election. Including your pastors with fake predictions. BAT is still your president. You forgotten you said they will arrest him on the day of inauguration
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by Larryndelaw: 6:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
IVORY2009:

Oh boy! You think so? Expect a bloody revolution that will wipe out your entire region, until then......
No revolution. Empty chest beater. The worst every region goes their separate ways.
Re: Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat by XAUBulls: 9:43am On Nov 23, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thugs Clash With Journalists At Kwara High Court (Photos) / Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up! / Osinbajo Commissions 132/33 KVA Power Injection Substitution In Awka Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.