Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight (29584 Views)

Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN / Watch Pastor Sign Fireman In Documentary Titled Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers / Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by manmustwac(m): 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2011
Christ Embassy will beat drag you into thier building and beat you up if you are caught taking pictures. Pastor Joagbaje come and defend your oga's behaviour.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by coogar: 9:26pm On Oct 28, 2011
paris10:

Few months ago I contacted the BBC and offered to reveal false and millionaire pastors in Nigeria. They gave me the go ahead to provide as many evidence as possible before embarking on the Journey to see for themselves. We plan on visiting Churches like Christ Embassy, RCCG, Chris Okotie's Church, T.B Joshua and many more. We also plan to visit most of their branches all over the world.

This is an ongoing project and should be completed by summer of next year by His grace.

Channel 4 beat us to it, but they only came up with a small fraction. We are involving the Nigerian Mobile Police Force (MOPOL) and few of the state central intelligence and crime unit.

Fanatic members of these Churches should brace themselves for the unthinkable, shocking, daring and shake up of these so called manipulative and criminal  Pastors. It is a crime to deceptively obtain money from an individual for a promise of a better day. This is a moral and religious contract that have taken away the right and state of mind of thousands of Nigerians.

Pastor Chris would soon announce that you should not call God either when praying or talking to someone. He already told members of his Church to stop praying to God through Jesus. And just of recent, he told them not to say 'May God be wit us' anymore.

just make sure you get a superb production outfit to carry out the project.
you need ex-members of these churches for witness statements/testimonies. helicopters to see the huge compounds masked by those high walls and lots of lots of lawyers, law enforcers, etc to carry it out. if these pastors are fraudulent, they should be exposed. what seyi rhodes did there is too lame, poorly produced, no evidence or witness. it's totally biased.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by denzel2009: 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2011
coogar:

people want to see miracles, mate.
if you call yourself dr satan and you heal people and perform outlandish miracles, people will flock to your church.
the name means nada to them.

This is sad.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by 4real(m): 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2011
@Paris10 trust me there is nothing shocking about what you would say or do, apart from showing proof about the Pastors being fake i mean real proof not showing us people from the church who were involved in shady deals, the church is a body for all, thieves, prostitute and the whole works, the good the bad and the ugly, if you can show me one church where everybody is a saint i would give you £100,000 if not pls move over your story is not new
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by paris10: 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2011
coogar:

you need ex-members of these churches for witness statements/testimonies. helicopters to see the huge compounds masked by those high walls and lots of lots of lawyers, law enforcers, etc to carry it out. if these pastors are fraudulent, they should be exposed. what seyi rhodes did there is too lame, poorly produced, no evidence or witness. it's totally biased.

@Coogar, trust us. This is a Bbc production and alot has been put into it. Helipcopters and other powerful materials have been tested. BBC has it own Barristers and lawyers in Lagos and all over the world. We are fully covered. We've contacted 50 key witnesses including those you see on TV who lied about them getting healed and raised from the dead. We visited their homes and still found them to be disabled.

Enuf said, those are just introduction. The Lagos state governor is aware of this project and has given his support.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by justwise(m): 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2011
paris10:

@Coogar, trust us. This is a Bbc production and alot has been put into it. Helipcopters and other powerful materials have been tested. BBC has it own Barristers and lawyers in Lagos and all over the world. We are fully covered. We've contacted 50 key witnesses including those you see on TV who lied about them getting healed and raised from the dead. We visited their homes and still found them to be disabled.

Enuf said, those are just introduction. The Lagos state governor is aware of this project and has given his support.

I guess BBC will be proud of you for disclosing the whole program here even b4 is done and broadcast? Do you know how many church members reading this now and calling their pastors?
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2011
If you know how to change your browser's proxy server settings, you can watch this program now using 80.194.50.123:8080

Program URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hQoQIMqJoQ&feature=sh_e_top&list=SL

Note: A list of other transparent proxies for the UK is also available here - http://www.samair.ru/proxy/type-11.htm
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by paris10: 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2011
justwise:

I guess BBC will be proud of you for disclosing the whole program here even b4 is done and broadcast? Do you know how many church members reading this now and calling their pastors?

BBC will be announcing the programme in January. Regarding my Pastor, you don't worry. No one on this forum know me personally or the Church I attend.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by justwise(m): 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2011
paris10:

BBC will be announcing the programme in January. Regarding my Pastor, you don't worry. No one on this forum know me personally or the Church I attend.

They don't need to know you to blow the whistle on the program. Their churches will be very careful about their activities now and who they talk to.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by paris10: 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2011
justwise:

They don't need to know you to blow the whistle on the program. Their churches will be very careful about their activities now and who they talk to.

We've already shot those scenes. Just rounding up but still need to visit other branches in the States and start our editing in January. You just watch out for programme
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by doyin13(m): 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2011
coogar:

I think you are being a tad unfair. I don't think he did that bad a job. It wasn't the most thorough of documentaries, but for a thirty minute piece, they packed in as much as they could.

But in my opinion, the real story is not the pastors anymore. Their motivations are obvious and their modus operandi well tried and widely tested. I think the bigger story lies within congregations. These people that in other contexts would rather die than part with ten naira but willingly fling money at the feet of a
sugar toothed con artist who can't even be bothered to disguise the fact he is fleecing them.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by shotster50(m): 12:28am On Oct 29, 2011
If this isnt the biggest con out there, I wonder what is,
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by ada24: 12:33am On Oct 29, 2011
doyin13:

I think you are being a tad unfair. I don't think he did that bad a job. It wasn't the most thorough of documentaries, but for a thirty minute piece, they packed in as much as they could.

But in my opinion, the real story is not the pastors anymore. Their motivations are obvious and their modus operandi well tried and widely tested. I think the bigger story lies within congregations. These people that in other contexts would rather die than part with ten naira but willingly fling money at the feet of a
sugar toothed con artist who can't even be bothered to disguise the fact he is fleecing them.

thank you - you have touched on something that is rarely discussed but very true.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by logic101: 12:38am On Oct 29, 2011
for e.g in the church here, We have had countless cases of dead people raised from the dead.

WoW you cant make this shit up
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by shotster50(m): 1:16am On Oct 29, 2011
logic101:

for e.g in the church here, We have had countless cases of dead people raised from the dead.

WoW you cant make this poo up
#

Looooooooooool , (SEE THEM)
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Ilekokonit: 5:53am On Oct 29, 2011
His church is called Perfect Christianity Ministry.

His Christianity is perfect yet his flock are dropping as little as N10 at his feet and he happily uses the multiplier effect of that to buy cars worth £150,000 from their widows mite.

Another odd and curious church name is :-

Guided Missiles Church

http://www.facebook.com/gmclag

For other strange church names see the following thread :-

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-492875.64.html
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by otiigba1(m): 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2011
4real:

@Forebel are you for real are you really asking why people would take fire arms to church am guessing your just having a laff, i think you have stand tooo long in the uk, churches are prime targets for thief's, So how police men are now thugs, and was anyone beaten, was there proof that anyone was beaten, what am saying is this why in the world would you want to film when there is a big not small a bleeping BIG sign that says he cant, oh he thinks he can come to Nigeria and be lawless abi, he is lucky am not a lawyer if i was i would have sued channel 4 over it, because we no fit try that rubbish for uk
shut up man! why would any pastor be afraid of armed robbers, or thugs if he hasn`t done any thing wrong obviously his conscience is not clear, jesus christ did`nt drive around with body guards and expensive gold watches, neither did he put a big sign in his church saying NO GUNS, infact from my understanding every body is wellcomed in the church even armed robbers, as for you not been lawyer thank god for that, because you would have ended up in prison for violetion of human rights, nigeria is a lawless country anyway
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by otiigba1(m): 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2011
i watched the documetary this DR FIREMAN looked really petrified, nervous, paranoid he also seemed like he has not been getting enough sleep and why does he need a massive gate in his house/offce, i think he know he is guilty of something and it will all end soon for him, and why is he not paying any tax is obvious he is running a big buisiness in disguise
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2011
Bloody disgrace!!! angry

But you can say this much for we Nigerians: we sabi dance sha. Did you see those security guards rocking to the beat at the end? grin
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by otiigba1(m): 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2011
PROUD-IGBO:

Bloody disgrace!!! angry

But you can say this much for we Nigerians: we sabi dance sha. Did you see those security guards rocking to the beat at the end? grin
yep! naijas are very good at dancing every nigerian can dance grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by thameamead(f): 12:56pm On Oct 29, 2011
manmustwac:

Christ Embassy will beat drag you into thier building and beat you up if you are caught taking pictures. Pastor Joagbaje come and defend your oga's behaviour.

It's shocking what ChrIst Embassy did to the Nigerian Journalist, Has Chris Embassy got anything to hide? if no, why won't they let people take pictures of the church and why can't anyone film the church from a distance?.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Sagamite(m): 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2011
Now I want all those that go to pentecostal churches and give their hard earned money to pastors living large (expensive suits, luxury cars, mansions, private jets etc) that are reading this thread to come forward and confess.

Please, one by one, start posting:

"I am a serious mugu. I am daft to my bones!"

I wait.

If you are one and don't post as instructured, you are a CRETIN!
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Sagamite(m): 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2011
Fireman - criminal

Oyakhilome - criminal

Oyedepo - criminal

Joshua - criminal

Ashimolowo - criminal

Adeboye - criminal

Okotie - criminal

Anybody that goes to these people's churches - CRETIN!
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Sagamite(m): 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2011
4real:

@Forebel are you for real are you really asking why people would take fire arms to church am guessing your just having a laff, i think you have stand tooo long in the uk, churches are prime targets for thief's, So how police men are now thugs, and was anyone beaten, was there proof that anyone was beaten, what am saying is this why in the world would you want to film when there is a big not small a bleeping BIG sign that says he cant, oh he thinks he can come to Nigeria and be lawless abi, he is lucky am not a lawyer if i was i would have sued channel 4 over it, because we no fit try that rubbish for uk

You are a cretin!

You are a fcking cretin!

You are a mooron!

Foooooooooooooooooooool!

Since when did a church become the law?

Since when did a church or anyone have the right to dictate who films the exterior of their complex and then have the right to harass people?

You are a cretin!

Bloody fcking illiterate wanting to be an illiterate, moronic lawyer.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by r231(m): 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2011
Did he say God is a Game

wow
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by otiigba1(m): 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

You are a fcking cretin!

You are a mooron!

Foooooooooooooooooooool!

Since when did a church become the law?

Since when did a church or anyone have the right to dictate who films the exterior of their complex and then have the right to harass people?

You are a cretin!

Bloody fcking illiterate wanting to be an illiterate, moronic lawyer.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin thats right! tell him he obviously do not know that
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by asas(f): 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2011
r231:

Did he say God is a Game

wow

i heard him say God is a game, Dr sign Fireman pls wat kinda name is dat,
with his yellow cars and bodyguards y all dat makes me wonder
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Sagamite(m): 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2011
asas:

i heard him say God is a game, Dr sign Fireman pls wat kinda name is dat,
with his yellow cars and bodyguards y all dat makes me wonder

How many private jets does your pastor have? tongue
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by tlops(m): 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2011
I am not a fan of condemning men of God, but this spidermanfire-brand MOG leaves much to be questioned. the thing be like movie, not even sound in the thing he claimed him "rich", God is a game, entice people, I raised countless numbers of dead people. to be honest I never even hear his name b4 this day. I dont think he made his money from those congregations ohh. one man got three cars in 5 months, I like that part.
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2011
tlops:

I am not a fan of condemning men of God, but this spidermanfire-brand MOG leaves much to be questioned. the thing be like movie, not even sound in the thing he claimed him "rich", God is a game, entice people, I raised countless numbers of dead people. to be honest I never even hear his name b4 this day. I dont think he made his money from those congregations ohh. one man got three cars in 5 months, I like that part.

Who is a Man of God in your opinion undecided
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by asas(f): 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2011
Sagamite:

How many private jets does your pastor have? tongue

which pastor o
Re: Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2011
Kai, Fireman like better thing grin
To God be the glory!

[img]http://img.modernghana.com/thumb.aspx?img=XGltYWdlc1xjb250ZW50XGExN2h4NDN3d3Jfb29vby5qcGVnfDY2MHwxMC8yOS8yMDEx[/img]
Going by the information reaching us, top Nollywood actress Empress Njamah who was an active disciple of the popular miracle church, Resurrection Praise Ministries for Africa, otherwise known as Jehovah Sharp Sharp,has dumped the church for good.

It was disclosed that the star actress bid goodbye to the church where she worshipped for many years and has not been seen since late last year.
According to the source, she had revealed to her friends and some members of the church who questioned her irregularity in church that she no longer attends the normal church service but attends private prayer sessions there.

Insider sources told us that Empress left Prophet Samson Mustapha's Jehova Sharp Sharp to join the ministry of another Nigerian popular pastor called Sign Fireman who runs Perfect Christian Ministry in Surulere,Lagos.

This actress, who is equally hitting it big with her interior décor business, is said to have become a worker in Pastor Fireman's church and has joined the choir.

Many are however saying that the turn of events have been too fast.

Those who hold this view, say tongues are wagging that Empress has become too close to the pastor less than a year since she joined the church.Indeed, they allege that there could be a romantic relationship going on already.

How? Those in the know say Empress has been spotted many times cruising the town in one of his wonders on wheels.

Source: http://www.modernghana.com/movie/12661/3/actress-empress-njamah-in-sizzling-romance-with-la.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi / 5 Reasons Why Christians Dont Receive Answers To Their Prayers / Rep Your Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.