Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? (32225 Views)

Poll: Hottest female rapper in Nigeria?

Weird MC: 26% (51 votes)
Madarocker: 0% (0 votes)
Bouqui: 19% (38 votes)
Sasha: 31% (60 votes)
X2: 0% (0 votes)
Kemistry: 2% (5 votes)
Queen Change: 1% (2 votes)
B B: 0% (0 votes)
Blaise: 19% (37 votes)
This poll has ended

See Hot Sexy Pictures Of Owerri's Hottest Female Singer, Vivada / Best Femcee (Female Rapper) In Nigeria - Muna Vs Eva / Bouqui - I Reckon She Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:34am On Dec 04, 2006
lol "Sasha".

I don't know why she didnt just keep the name "Mama" that we gave her in school since she was after all a big girl.

It still baffles me that the same girl who went to the same school and was in the same set as I is now a "rap" star.

Amazing
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by tosinadeda: 6:36am On Dec 04, 2006
Blaise

blaise

B L A I S E

b L a I s E

B l A i S e
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by tosinadeda: 6:45am On Dec 04, 2006
Can sum1 pls upload

bragging right
free ft blaise

so NL can know wut a rapper is
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by bioye(m): 7:12am On Dec 04, 2006
hmm, tosinadeda, I thought I was the only one who was blinded by my favourite rapper. Easy now
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by lexyflexy(m): 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2006
Can y'all just give it up for B L A I S E
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by ronnieslimz(f): 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

lol "Sasha".

I don't know why she didnt just keep the name "Mama" that we gave her in school since she was after all a big girl.

It still baffles me that the same girl who went to the same school and was in the same set as I is now a "rap" star.

Amazing

oh!! so you guys were schoolmates. . thats interesting
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2006
Yea she was in the "a" class, meaning she was an "arts" student. She was studying accountancy. Thus this sudden chnage is quite amusing to me.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by ronnieslimz(f): 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2006
ok, it might be what she has always wanted to do

and am sure she is enjoying it.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2006
obviously she is.

Good for her.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by cabali(m): 11:55am On Dec 09, 2006
still gat to be the jgreat bouqui!!!!!
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by lexyflexy(m): 12:42am On Dec 10, 2006
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by gianni(f): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2006
y'all need to get it right.
yeah,sasha's got the attitude and hype but B_L_A_I_S_E is the real thinga!
she's hot.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by ronnieslimz(f): 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2006
huh!
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by lexyflexy(m): 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2006
and has gotten more powerful capabilities to Sasha,
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by gianni(f): 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2006
slimz:

huh!
[/
quote] what does that mean?
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by lexyflexy(m): 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2006
@ gianni , something is missen from your recent post

what were you trynna point out?
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by gianni(f): 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2006
oh i'm sorry.slimz said 'huh'.just want to know if she is on blaise's side or not.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by ronnieslimz(f): 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2006
nope!!! it has always been my B.O.U.Q.U.I cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by gianni(f): 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2006
bouqi's fine.
and she has more fans cos she sings gospel
and kwame makes sure every D.J plays her songs

but give it to blaise
she spits fire
i can't wait hear her debut album
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by lexyflexy(m): 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2006
The fact that shes got the support and backups of her Production crew does not make her the best, they re giving it to her cos she is 'still' the Best Female under the Label / Production name,

Don't tell me if you give same advantage to B L A I S E [/b]she would not beat [b]BOUQUI hands down ,

Newayz, despite the fact that I give BLAISE my hat tip , I still and always would respect BOUQUI anytime anyday (she is after my heart as far as best female rapper is concerned)
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by ronnieslimz(f): 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2006
whatever. . . . grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by lexyflexy(m): 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2006
to whoeva cool
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by ronnieslimz(f): 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2006
hope you aint mean grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by lexyflexy(m): 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2006
[center]I don't think so[/center]
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 13, 2006
Who on earth is blaise? Neva heard of her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by gianni(f): 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2006
that's because the airwaves is packed with fake hype about
fake emcees

that you don't get to hear the real thing.
i only heard one of blaise's tracks [once] on rythmn
and i was hooked.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 13, 2006
Now, if you're saying stations are packed with 'fake hype', I can agree with that.

But I listen to radio very very well, and I can tell you that the same Rythm that you mentioned isn't packed with fake hype.

Waiting to hear from blaise.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Christino(m): 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2006
Haven't heard Blaise, but Bouqoui is mos def the hottest i've heard in recent times.

But don't mess with Weird MC, she's a female rap pioneer and if she hadn't stood up back then I wonder how many female rappers we'd have around today.

Check out our female rap artistes, it's either Queen Pen style, Queen Latifah, Rasheeda, Lil Kim or Eve or even Missy E, but who does Weird MC rap like? Most def on her own, and that's a naija rap legend as far as i'm concerned even before them Eedris and Co. Knew her since the days of Cashman Davies.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2006
Does Weird MC RAP?
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Christino(m): 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2006
I've asked myself that questions a number of times, but i've come to realise she's just like Wyclef --> Jack of all trade. From Rap to Fuji to Hardcore to Afrobeat, just name it, she's up and doing. She raps real good.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2006
i guess weird mc undecided
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by lexyflexy(m): 10:48am On Dec 15, 2006
ajiboyet:

Who on earth is blaise? Neva heard of her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Na wa O,

What clan of music do you belong to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Highlights From Headies Award 2019 - Hilarious Meme Collection / Davido - “Fia” (Video) / Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.