Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,818 members, 7,851,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

Don't Know Why Southerners dont wanna marry Virgin Girls From The North - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Know Why Southerners dont wanna marry Virgin Girls From The North (1331 Views)

Why Is it That Some Men Don't Wanna Marry Virgin Ladies / I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! / At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Know Why Southerners dont wanna marry Virgin Girls From The North by Quality20(m): 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2023
Its really surprising. What do u guys have against chaste decent girls from the north? Why don't our southern brothers wanna date n marry decent chaste ladies from the Hausa n Fulani trubes? U guys shd atleast try, make attempt before crying out that u will be denied naa!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Know Why Southerners dont wanna marry Virgin Girls From The North by 1TrippleCee: 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2023
Smh. Everyone is high on new crack formulars everyday. Smh

5 Likes

Re: Don't Know Why Southerners dont wanna marry Virgin Girls From The North by garriAndsugar: 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2023
This OP just dey display since, na to enter market remain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Know Why Southerners dont wanna marry Virgin Girls From The North by godgrace777(m): 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2023
;Dbro nobody wan die for him inlaw hand jare,even where am at right now if not because of police ehh,if those men see you with their girls them fit even behead you(No offense bro)

2 Likes

Re: Don't Know Why Southerners dont wanna marry Virgin Girls From The North by Pauliaette(m): 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2023
Quality20:
Its really surprising. What do u guys have against chaste decent girls from the north? Why don't our southern brothers wanna date n marry decent chaste ladies from the Hausa n Fulani trubes? U guys shd atleast try, make attempt before crying out that u will be denied naa!

Aboki girls hmmmmmm their language is the problem
Re: Don't Know Why Southerners dont wanna marry Virgin Girls From The North by oluwaseyi0: 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2023
Quality20:

Most of those girls ain't educated, also most of them marry at rediculously young age when they have nothing to bring to marriage especially mentally

4 Likes

Re: Don't Know Why Southerners dont wanna marry Virgin Girls From The North by Fahvvy: 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2023
First of...
Those girls marry at a ridiculously young age, so chances of finding a "chaste" adult female is somewhat slim undecided...

Secondly...
They usually belong to the so called religion of peace, a religion that wouldn't hesitate to ki.ll a person because they refuse to serve their god undecided...

So even if she agreed to change religion, she'll risk dying and besides religion is something I take into considering when considering a mate undecided...

Thirdly...
That region is reputed for their illiteracy, I can't stand s.tupid girls undecided...

So no undecided...
I'm not interested undecided...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Know Why Southerners dont wanna marry Virgin Girls From The North by godgrace777(m): 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2023
Fahvvy:
First of...
Those girls marry at a ridiculously young age, so chances of finding a "chaste" adult female is somewhat slim undecided...

Secondly...
They usually belong to the so called religion of peace, a religion that wouldn't hesitate to ki.ll a person because they refuse to serve their god undecided...

So even if she agreed to change religion, she'll risk dying and besides religion is something I take into considering when considering a mate undecided...

Thirdly...
That region is reputed for their illiteracy, I can't stand s.tupid girls undecided...

So no undecided...
I'm not interested undecided...
Bro I support you with my full chest...
Re: Don't Know Why Southerners dont wanna marry Virgin Girls From The North by Ballzproblemm: 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2023
because most aren't fine ,I don't want ugly kids
Re: Don't Know Why Southerners dont wanna marry Virgin Girls From The North by Uyi168: 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2023
Quality20:
na virginity we go chop
Re: Don't Know Why Southerners dont wanna marry Virgin Girls From The North by Osoboshi: 10:54pm On Nov 18, 2023
Which kain yeye topic be dis.
Thunder fire u there,the girls tell u say Dem dey find southern guys
Re: Don't Know Why Southerners dont wanna marry Virgin Girls From The North by 1Sharon(f): 4:48am On Nov 19, 2023
You make it sound like those women are easily accessible.
Re: Don't Know Why Southerners dont wanna marry Virgin Girls From The North by LowKeyManny: 6:45am On Nov 19, 2023
Re: Don't Know Why Southerners dont wanna marry Virgin Girls From The North by Warl0ck: 6:46am On Nov 19, 2023
Quality20:
they are always dirty
Re: Don't Know Why Southerners dont wanna marry Virgin Girls From The North by LowKeyManny: 7:02am On Nov 19, 2023
Marriage in Nigeria isn't just a 'thing' between two people. More like a cross-breeding of different families and cultures. So it's more complicated than 2 people deciding they want to spend their lives together.

First there's the religious consideration. While one religion to certain extent can be pacifist on choice of partner, a certain other religion is not so tolerant. There are certain instances world wide where family members of that intolerant religion approved or carried out so called mercy or honour killings of their relative or in-law or both because of the simple issue of religion. Is one puna really worth the elevated risk of losing one's life or limb?

What about culturalization? Certain demograph are also renowned for intolerance in matters like this. Even amongst the elites. I had a love interest once that told me her cousin had been making moves on her which was quite common in their culture. In this instance though her dad however, and surprisingly, was hesitant about the arrangement. While I personally do not have anything against the practice, cultures in the predominantly southern region however are strongly opposed to such. And little things like this can chip away at the couple's happiness together. There's the risk of the offsprings of such union becoming social outcasts. Again, is one puna worth risking generations of trauma for?

Finally but not exhaustively, there's location. Due to the communal life-set practiced in Nigeria, celebrations involve so much logistical risks and challenges. Even simple events like birthday, child naming, burial etc require families to travel en masse to celebrate with their in-laws and all. It's not enough for just the couple themselves to show up at such functions in Nigeria. Unless you're opulent, imagine the financial and logistical implications in attending burial functions, marriages, birthdays etc for both sets of families. it is akin to financial harakiri.

There are many other reasons but the few above are personal experiences that spotlight why people prefer to stick with the options nearer home.

Ps: I love Hausa/Fulani girls. Especially the accented intelligent ones. But no sooner are you ready to settle down that you find out your love interest has been arranged by her father as a third or fourth wife to an octogenarian.
Re: Don't Know Why Southerners dont wanna marry Virgin Girls From The North by Starboytwo(m): 7:24am On Nov 19, 2023
Imagine collecting 100 lashes of koboko on my bare back..

Dambaroba
Re: Don't Know Why Southerners dont wanna marry Virgin Girls From The North by verifiablefacts: 7:43am On Nov 19, 2023
I think e dey sweet your mind whenever these your mofo brothers throw insults at the people from the north, whenever the opportunity arises, since that opportunity is delayed this time, you now provide one.

And trust your guys they are already on it,so clap for your ingenuity,the evil genius.
Re: Don't Know Why Southerners dont wanna marry Virgin Girls From The North by Poisonousman: 10:03am On Nov 19, 2023
Osoboshi:
Which kain yeye topic be dis.
Thunder fire u there,the girls tell u say Dem dey find southern guys

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy this kind insult self
Re: Don't Know Why Southerners dont wanna marry Virgin Girls From The North by Quality20(m): 10:56am On Nov 19, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

Most of those girls ain't educated, also most of them marry at rediculously young age when they have nothing to bring to marriage especially mentally
I beg to differ, only few are uneducated, most are literate . Also a 16 to 23 yr old isn't ridicuosly young

(1) (Reply)

Many people die without knowing this stuff / Gay Rights Or Abuse? In Naija. / Virgin At 40?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.