Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,651 members, 7,851,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:20 PM

Gay Rights Or Abuse? In Naija. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay Rights Or Abuse? In Naija. (1330 Views)

Is This Not Supposed To Be Child Abuse Too? Graphic Images 18+ Discretion*** / Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? / Verbal Abuse In Mariage Or A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Rights Or Abuse? In Naija. by bebe4u(f): 5:16pm On May 31, 2007
Fellow naira landers, i need real help on this, im a beautiful 26 year old lady, classy, well educated, social, etc, the huge problem i have now and dont want to shelve it aside anymore is, girls are attracted to me, im straight and in a relationship with a guy.but its getting really embarassing that girls make passes at me ,some are even bold enough to hit on me head on, e.g i was in a nite club in lagos and some babe just came over to me and before she could finish chatting me up, she had already cupped my boobs, where i work ive ladies sending me all kind of text i cant contain with.i know they are gays in nigeria and i respect them, but i need help on this , if it is what i say or do that prompts this attraction to me as its really really getting out of hand.
Re: Gay Rights Or Abuse? In Naija. by UPRISING: 9:06pm On May 31, 2007
@BABE4U
i understand every you just said and what u meant.
but u more or less sound like one who is really interested
in the lesbian stuff, when i was in nigeria i am a proffesional
photographer, i attend wedding and parties and some times
i work with ejike asiagu in nollywood,
i have met thousands of gays who try to play games
with me but i just ingore them bcox am not created as
a gay and nothing will ever lead me to such a devilish
act, i have no problem with some one being whatever
even if u want to sleep with animal good for you but stay
far from me.  when i moved to united state i found out that
this is the home of gays and lesbian, still a lot of the american
hate them just like i do.
i know u really have interest in these lesbians from the way
you sound, but prepare to finish what you are about to start.
is abomination is sinfull and is a demonic act.
you are no more a babe to seek for advice on this topic,
and don't be decived by ur so called pretty or beautifull.
life is short lay a good foundation for urself and ur GENERATION TO COME.
remain bless, mosthigh180@yahoo.com
Re: Gay Rights Or Abuse? In Naija. by akinwunmi(m): 12:17am On Jun 01, 2007
Chairman u no read her post b4 u reply.The babe tlk sey she no like d thingy, why u come dey jam tlk say life short make she no try smiley smiley grin

@bebe
u av to stand ur ground always.threatn dem if u av to ok.
Re: Gay Rights Or Abuse? In Naija. by IBDat(m): 1:14am On Jun 01, 2007
akinwunmi:

Chairman u no read her post before u reply.The babe tlk sey she no like d thingy, why u come dey jam tlk say life short make she no try smiley smiley grin

LMAO and he even dropped email as well as. . . .WHY?

@Bebe4u - Short of carryn a sign or even changing yo looks entirely there is really nothin u can do to change this fact. There is sumthin about u that they are attracted to and next time try asking them that (as to why they approached u in the 1st).

I state this as there was a situation when me my ex and a few friend went to the States last year and in a club a few lesbians kept on approaching my friend we were wondering why her and none of the rest and the answers were constant  wink
Re: Gay Rights Or Abuse? In Naija. by omogenaija(f): 3:38am On Jun 01, 2007
@ poster
if they talk ignore them, but if they starting touching u thats when u start fighting
Re: Gay Rights Or Abuse? In Naija. by PHEESAYOUR(m): 9:05am On Jun 01, 2007
Sounds strange but not new, You must adhere to your relationship with your man, Lesbianism is devilish I think, the pleasure they derive, I don't know
Re: Gay Rights Or Abuse? In Naija. by sewhenu(m): 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2007
Its sad that you have to undergo these sort of embarrassment at the hands of these uncultured elements,so many people have homosexual tendencies but it all depends on how they are treated when they experience this thing,i thing you have to let them know you re no lesbian and you detest homosexualism,be polite about it and am sure they wont dare come around you again,everyone has the right to his/her sexual orientation but that does not mean infringing on other peoples right.
Re: Gay Rights Or Abuse? In Naija. by rhymz(m): 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2009
@Poster,i think I agree with d guy dat sayz U re flirting with d idea cos realy Ur post gives a picture of one who isn't disgusted but fighting the temptation to yield to it.I understand it must be hard for U,we re all humans at times very ugly chemistry happen in Us.I had a similar incidence back in sec sch then homosexualism was't d in-Ur-face type as it is now.I used to notice den dat whenever i played with dis guy(who luked & acted very much like a gal)my body chemistry changed,d tot of it alwayz disgusted me but then i decided to cut any contact with him,i only talked to him 4rm afar until we graduated.Then i did't even know anythin abt homosexualism.But in retrospect I came to understand dat i was a very active sexualy my chemistry change waz because he luked & acted very much lyk a gal not because I waz attracted to a fellow guy cos since den i ve neva had dat kinda xperience xcept wit a female, Seriously a touch 4rm a hottie can trigga me off,may be datz a problem but gay, Nah!Dat cant happen to me.
Re: Gay Rights Or Abuse? In Naija. by Peterosoja: 8:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
Greetings My Gay Brothers!!

My name is Peter Osoja, President of #GayRights4Nigeria.

I wish to take this opportunity to announced that we have declared May to be Gay Pride Month in Nigeria. The theme of this year's pride month is "Celebrating Sodomy: Gay is Good"

To mark this blessed occasion, along with my gay lover, Femi Adesanye we all asking all gays such as yourself to publicly declare your homosexuality. I am sick of living a lie. I work for the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) and I am proud to be a homosexual.

We need to stand up for our rights in Africa once and for all. We need to be proud to be gay and stop hiding. The real crimes are hate and bigotry --- not love!

The community needs to know homosexuals can be heros too.

Please consider coming out today and join Femi and I in Celebrating Sodomy in the Month of May.

Stop living a lie. Stop living in the shadows. Be proud of the homosexual that you are.

In gay love,

PETER OSOJA
PRESIDENT #GAYRIGHTS4NIGERIA
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK @ GAYRIGHTS4NIGERIA
Re: Gay Rights Or Abuse? In Naija. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
I have experienced such several times too. But i got to realise that it was because of my disposition towards them. I tend to be tolerant, even if i do not approve of their unnatural lifestyle. Since then i'm very hostile to any suspected gay. I don't allow them an inch. If anyone is bold enough to cross boundaries, serious embarrassment awaits.
Re: Gay Rights Or Abuse? In Naija. by MAKEMoneyNAU: 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
I GIVE ALL SUPPORT TO PETER OSOJA AND HIS HUSBAND FEMI ADESANYE. ONE LOVE MEANS LOVE FOR ALL BROS AND SIS!

MAKE US GET D FACTS STRAIGHT, SOME PEOPLE GO GET 2 OR 3 MARRIAGE AN WE NO CAN EVEN HAVE 1?

GAYS!!!! LOVE ONE, ONE LOVE!
Re: Gay Rights Or Abuse? In Naija. by Clai: 4:04am On Apr 10, 2015
I pray for all gays hope they see right from wrong. God is good!
Re: Gay Rights Or Abuse? In Naija. by sarmiie(m): 6:18am On Apr 10, 2015
i dont know o....

gays usually know themselves. its not a science, but there's this sort of vibe they give off..

if gays keep hitting you, there might be a vibe ur giving off that shows that ur open to that sorta thing..

#justsaying
Re: Gay Rights Or Abuse? In Naija. by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 10, 2015
Do u wear an ankle chain on ur left leg?

(1) (Reply)

Insecurities While Dating Someone From A Different Tribal Background? / If Only I Can Turn Back The Hand Of Time! / Why Do Nigerian Girls Pose To Be Poor In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.