Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

Hope I'm Not The Only One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hope I'm Not The Only One (524 Views)

I'm 19 Year Old I Want To Marry Hope I'm Not Too Young For Marriage? / Hope I'm Not Stupid With This Idea / We Sexed On Our First Date, Hope I'm Not Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope I'm Not The Only One by godgrace777(m): 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2023
Good day to you all... Since i've entered the dating game i have never dated someone of the same age and it's not like i don't want to, at first i thought the problem was from me but then i noticed that girls who often are attracted to me are always older than me,though not all of them knows my age sha.. My first was 3yrs older, second was 5yrs older and the third was 4yrs older, please is this normal?
Re: Hope I'm Not The Only One by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2023
It depends on your age, your age range, her age range, and whether you look your age or look older.
Re: Hope I'm Not The Only One by godgrace777(m): 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2023
Shoodboi:
It depends on your age, your age range, her age range, and whether you look your age or look older.
That's true bro cause i'm currently 19 but i look exactly like 22yrs old man and also behave like one,not that i hate it ooo cause it has done more good to me and favours too,i was just curious to know if i'm the only one in that shoe
Re: Hope I'm Not The Only One by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2023
You're not the only one. It's quite normal for your age. Insofar as you look older, you'll keep getting ladies that are older.

The weird thing is that ladies tend to overestimate a man's age, at least, from my experience here in Nigeria. So those 18/19 and 22/23 year old ladies probably think you're 24/25 despite being 19 and looking 22.

So far you don't tell them your age, you're good. Keep firing grin
Re: Hope I'm Not The Only One by godgrace777(m): 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
Shoodboi:
You're not the only one. It's quite normal for your age. Insofar as you look older, you'll keep getting ladies that are older.

The weird thing is that ladies tend to overestimate a man's age, at least, from my experience here in Nigeria. So those 18/19 and 22/23 year old ladies probably think you're 24/25 despite being 19 and looking 22.

grin
Shoodboi:

haha bad guy,you know how e dey be naa and thanks for the advice i appreciate...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

White Woman Sells Properties In The US To Marry A Man In Kenya,saying God Spoke / My Love Letter And Expensive Val Gift To My Girlfriend / Man Accused Of Exposing Himself At Public Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.