Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

21 Years Old Girl Tells Her 65 Years Old Boyfriend To Shut Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21 Years Old Girl Tells Her 65 Years Old Boyfriend To Shut Up (1492 Views)

61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Years Old Girl Tells Her 65 Years Old Boyfriend To Shut Up by Orika385TV: 12:04am On Apr 10
They say love is blind but this particular love is blind, deaf and dumb. A 21 years old girl dating a 65 years old man! Wonders shall never end. Young female American TV star who is 21years old who goes by the name of Aoki Lee Simmons is currently dating American billionaire business man Vittorio Assaf. They were both captured In a video recorded by the girl, where she told him to shut up while they were discussing in a car on a vacation, lolz someone old enough to be her grand father. There is also a picture of them kissing in the video. Click on the link below to watch the full video and see for your self:
-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elHvc6iJztg
Re: 21 Years Old Girl Tells Her 65 Years Old Boyfriend To Shut Up by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:38am On Apr 10
Orika385TV:
They say love is blind but this particular love is blind, deaf and dumb. A 21 years old girl dating a 65 years old man! Wonders shall never end. Young female American TV star who is 21years old who goes by the name of Aoki Lee Simmons is currently dating American billionaire business man Vittorio Assaf. They were both captured In a video recorded by the girl, where she told him to shut up while they were discussing in a car on a vacation, lolz someone old enough to be her grand father. There is also a picture of them kissing in the video. Click on the link below to watch the full video and see for your self:

thats Russel Simmons daughter and the above BS runs in their family... Russel Simmons met (and started dating) her mother Kimora when she was 16yrs old and he was 35yrs old then.

1 Like

Re: 21 Years Old Girl Tells Her 65 Years Old Boyfriend To Shut Up by Orika385TV: 12:45am On Apr 10
MrBrownJay1:

thats Russel Simmons daughter and the above BS runs in their family... Russel Simmons met (and started dating) her mother Kimora when she was 16yrs old and he was 35yrs old then.
Wow it truely runs In their family cause I saw it that her father started dating her mother when she was very young. But omoh the man senior the girl with about 44 years.

3 Likes

Re: 21 Years Old Girl Tells Her 65 Years Old Boyfriend To Shut Up by finallybusy: 12:55am On Apr 10
Her mother taught her well. At least she warned her father first and the man didn't listen.
Re: 21 Years Old Girl Tells Her 65 Years Old Boyfriend To Shut Up by AndrewTate(m): 1:00am On Apr 10
Let him shut up then.
Re: 21 Years Old Girl Tells Her 65 Years Old Boyfriend To Shut Up by BareFacedLies(m): 1:47am On Apr 10
So na wetin you want make we do?!
Re: 21 Years Old Girl Tells Her 65 Years Old Boyfriend To Shut Up by pussyphilia(m): 2:34am On Apr 10
They could be in a Femdom B!D$M relationship.
Re: 21 Years Old Girl Tells Her 65 Years Old Boyfriend To Shut Up by imagrg(m): 3:44am On Apr 10
See money see love una dey talk about age where billionaire dey involved.
What about 75 years old aboki wen e marry a 14 years old girl for North?
Dey play!
Re: 21 Years Old Girl Tells Her 65 Years Old Boyfriend To Shut Up by KingLennon(m): 7:58am On Apr 10
Pesin wer dey play with dogs no suppose complain of torn clothes sad

2 Likes

Re: 21 Years Old Girl Tells Her 65 Years Old Boyfriend To Shut Up by Caramia2020(m): 10:05am On Apr 10
If u take your generator to repair in a child's workshop be ready to take the insult that comes along with it.

2 Likes

Re: 21 Years Old Girl Tells Her 65 Years Old Boyfriend To Shut Up by LordIsaac(m): 12:12pm On Apr 10
If you sleep with your grand daughter, you will get the reward of grand daughters. He is getting it in full already.
Re: 21 Years Old Girl Tells Her 65 Years Old Boyfriend To Shut Up by Fahvvy: 12:42pm On Apr 10
The moment you start relating with a girl in any way that isn't formal, you both automatically become on the same level regardless of the age gap undecided...

If this guy wasn't bleeping her, do you think she would have the guts to insult this man? undecided...

Even girls who are older than me can't try this trash, talk more of a girl I'm older than undecided...

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Take To Satisfy A Woman? / Should I Take Her Back / What Happens If Ur Grilfrnd Des Not Know How To Cook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.